all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:11 am

Okay I know who that is. She's an odd one.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:28 am

Even an avid stalker flipped? Does this guy have any fans left at all? Pretty soon he is going to start having to wear a bullet proof vest. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:30 am

I dont know if Jason and Molly will be able to make it with all of this anger towards them.

It is hard enough to work on a long distance relationship and make it work in the real world, let alone with all of this media, hoopla, and anger towards them.

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:30 am

I'm going to say that its not so much that he and Melissa broke up because based on what she has said they broke up before ATFR1 what bothers me most is the bombshell he dropped on her at ATFR1 and then continuing to lie that he hadn't talked to Molly at all. As far as Molly goes, didn't like her on the show and she was an idiot for getting back with him PERIOD. I would have told him to take a flying leap into the nearest lake!
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 11:09 am

lovin wrote:
I'm going to say that its not so much that he and Melissa broke up because based on what she has said they broke up before ATFR1 what bothers me most is the bombshell he dropped on her at ATFR1 and then continuing to lie that he hadn't talked to Molly at all. As far as Molly goes, didn't like her on the show and she was an idiot for getting back with him PERIOD. I would have told him to take a flying leap into the nearest lake!
But then you would not have your 15 minutes! LMAO

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 11:39 am

realitycarol wrote:
lovin wrote:
But then you would not have your 15 minutes! LMAO

Molly must really love the guy or she is eventually going to regret her '15 minutes'.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 12:26 pm

Jack'd wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
Who is "B"?

She's an advid fan that posted 10 times a day how much she loves him and Ty. If it's her picture in her avi, she seems to be a young girl.

Last night she posted at 11pm that she loved them and then at 2:30 this morning, she's done with him! LOL, you can't make this chit up.
Well, whoever she is, she sounds loony.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 12:54 pm

I read this at TelevisionWithoutpity. It's apparently from Jason's Twitter, not sure of the authenticity. Maybe someone who knows Twitter can check it out.

*thx for the message earlier. I need good friends, my girl and Ty to pull me thru all this.7:36 PM Mar 3rd from TwitterBerry

*need massage... maybe you know who will give me one... hmmmm10:32 AM Mar 3rd

*thx man. But only my love for my women is real.7:39 PM Mar 3rd from TwitterBerry

*i followed my heart. first withMelissa, now Molly, life is a hwy, like that Tom Cochrane song.7:55 PM Mar 2nd from mobile web

*whoa. I followed my heart. that's what matters.
8:41 PM Mar 2nd from TweetDeck in reply to danigirl1987

*my decision was based on the bottom of my gut.
6:05 PM Mar 2nd from mobile web

*The weather here in New Zealand is pretty awesome. Chris and I had an intimate breakfast earlier.7:49 PM Feb 18th from TweetDeck

*I"m back in the USA.
8:37 PM Feb 20th from TweetDeck in reply to jax1987

*it's Jason alright, a lot has happened since the taping.7:27 PM Feb 18th from TweetDeck in reply to jax1987
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 1:26 pm

flowerpower wrote:
I read this at TelevisionWithoutpity. It's apparently from Jason's Twitter, not sure of the authenticity. Maybe someone who knows Twitter can check it out.

*thx for the message earlier. I need good friends, my girl and Ty to pull me thru all this.7:36 PM Mar 3rd from TwitterBerry

*thx man. But only my love for my women is real.7:39 PM Mar 3rd from TwitterBerry

*i followed my heart. first withMelissa, now Molly, life is a hwy, like that Tom Cochrane song.7:55 PM Mar 2nd from mobile web

*The weather here in New Zealand is pretty awesome. Chris and I had an intimate breakfast earlier.7:49 PM Feb 18th from TweetDeck

*I"m back in the USA.

*it's Jason alright, a lot has happened since the taping.7:27 PM Feb 18th from TweetDeck in reply to jax1987

Wouldn't the bottom of one's gut be their anus? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 1:53 pm

flowerpower wrote:

*I"m back in the USA.

I don't think this is Jason. I think its another one of those silly people that like to pretend to be someone.
I know, it's probably his mom lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 2:33 pm

I think The Bachelor/Bachelorette is the adult version of Real World. They have meetups and hookups with other seasons. They seem to be planning a trip to Vegas. boob shake

Lauren Wanger wrote at 7:28am yesterday
HI! Are you going to Vegas?

Natalie Getz wrote
at 1:59pm
Love American Apparel~ I just dropped five hundo there last weekend-I'm such a dumb ass...... Anyway-I am going to Vegas. You better be coming! It's going to be so much fun! I've made friends with some of the guys from Deanna's season and they are coming to. Should be interesting...........................
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 3:06 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mesnicked

So Jason is now in the Urban dictionary.

On a positive note for Jason, I guess we can pretty much all agree that we would rather be Mesnicked than OJed. I KNOW that is a really sick joke so don't jump on me please. fuss and fight

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 3:14 pm

Cassandra wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mesnicked

So Jason is now in the Urban dictionary.

On a positive note for Jason, I guess we can pretty much all agree that we would rather be Mesnicked than OJed. I KNOW that is a really sick joke so don't jump on me please. fuss and fight

Naughty girl! Naughty, naughty lol!

I've been Meznicked. Dang... that's too funny!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 3:47 pm

flowerpower wrote:

*I"m back in the USA.

It's Jason's Twitter. Here's the link

http://twitter.com/jason_mesnick

The link is posted at the bottom, left hand side of JasonsPlace

http://www.jasonsplace.com/

Looks like he did that interview with Extra after all.

Did Ellen really say there are two sides to every story? I didn't see the show today, waiting for it to upload on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 4:52 pm

Quote :

back to do some voice overs, new scenes that maybe included a balcony scene?? lol!

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 5:51 pm

MyScott95 wrote:
Quote :

back to do some voice overs, new scenes that maybe included a balcony scene?? lol!

One of the things that make you go hmmmmm? Kind of like Jason saying he got permission to call Molly as soon as he got back from NZ and Melissa saying Molly called him over the holidays. (isn't that at least twice?) BUT ... they didn't talk at all (as per the AFR1) or they only talked once. Jason apparently never met a lie he didn't try on for size.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 5:53 pm

Mrs C wrote:

LMAO

Is real Twitter address (whatever it's called) is at the bottom of Jason's Place. Someone could check that out. I am too tired.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 5:55 pm

Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

LMAO

Is real Twitter address (whatever it's called) is at the bottom of Jason's Place. Someone could check that out. I am too tired.

I take it back, it is Jason's Twitter. Why in God's name would he be saying such foolish things for the whole internet to poke fun at. He isn't a very bright guy is he?

Does anyone else "Twitter"? I haven't started that yet.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 5:57 pm

Jack'd Ellen did say there are two sides to a story, probably 3 in this instance! lol! She was nice to them, but you can tell she is still pissed at him, along with much of America!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 5:58 pm

Moody wrote:
Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

LMAO

I take it back, it is Jason's Twitter. Why in God's name would he be saying such foolish things for the whole internet to poke fun at. He isn't a very bright guy is he?

Does anyone else "Twitter"? I haven't started that yet.

I have one but I don't do much tweeting. lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:00 pm

This is from the Jason Mesnick Twitter, maybe Tweetdeck or whatever the heck the other name is was a fraud?

@marpu I loved Canada!!
about 3 hours ago from web in reply to marpu
interview with Mario will be on Extra
about 4 hours ago from web
great interview with Mario. Please remember to register at JasonsPlace.com if you're interested in hearing what's up with Ty, Molly and me
about 4 hours ago from web
wow. I have cool twitter friends. thanks for the support everyone. Still waiting on Mario to start... (hope he's cool too)
about 5 hours ago from web
doing an interview with Mario Lopez in about 10 min
about 5 hours ago from web
@SexieHazelEyez thank you! it's been the craziest week of my life! Luckily, Ty and Molly are both doing great. Thanks again.
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to SexieHazelEyez
@FRIENDLYPRINCES believe me, you don't want me teaching anything about twitter or facebook, etc.!! thanks for the message!
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to FRIENDLYPRINCES
My new facebook page (just updated it...finally): http://tinyurl.com/baywmm
about 7 hours ago from web
@Jetsfan4life figuring out twitter and facebook bit by bit. Getting there!
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to Jetsfan4life
@littlewaxlion No kidding! Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks to celebrate Molly's birthday. Molly & Ty are both doing great.
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to littlewaxlion
@megantolly thanks very much! btw, JasonsPlace is going to have updates on me, Ty and Molly too, so feel free to join if interested!
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to megantolly
@chickylittle thanks for the support! things with Molly couldn't be better...
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to chickylittle
@godzgirl37 thanks very much for the support on jasonsplace.com! really can't wait to get rolling with it. almost there!
about 7 hours ago from web in reply to godzgirl37
Really excited to have finally announced JasonsPlace.com on Ellen taping today. Airs tomorrow...
about 19 hours ago from web
Missing Ty like crazy. can't wait to get home...
about 20 hours ago from web
Ellen taping went really well today. Hope everyone tunes in tomorrow. Ellen said it best: "There are two sides to every story."
about 20 hours ago from web
Hey everyone. Thanks for all the support so far. And yes, this is actually me. I'm a Twitter newbie, so please bear with me. #bachelor
1:13 PM Mar 4th from web
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:01 pm

MyScott95 wrote:
Quote :

LMAO Good one, Shirley! Not only are you funny, but I'll bet you're right.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:02 pm

I don't remember Ellen saying "there are two sides to every story". What is he doing!! He is publicly chatting?? Is that what tweeting is, you just talk and everybody can "hear you"? Is he crazy? That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:03 pm

You can click on the names in blue and see what they say to him. Strange they are all positive! Guess you can pick what to answer. I am a Twitter virgin.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:06 pm

Twitterfox is a firefox notification thing. http://twitterfox.net/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:06 pm

I don't know what the hell a Twitter is, someone please splain.....

Thanks Flower, I didn't know she said that to him, he seems to be all pleased now that he got Ellen's approval Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:07 pm

Jason started Twittering on March 4 so that other stuff was fake. Whew. I didn't think he was that crazy!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:08 pm

oops, sorry Flower, I posted before I saw your message. So basically is it like texting but on the computer?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:17 pm

I'm awful at explaining things, but from what I'm learning about Twitter is that it a just a place where you can update what you're thinking or doing in 140 characters or less. Kind of like the status updates on myspace. You can follow people and they can respond to your "tweet" if they want.

Being the stalker that I am, I follow Ashton Kuscher, Demi Moore, Dr Drew, BB Casting, Chatty Natty (yes from BB9) although she doesn't update much. Oh and Marcellas has one too -YUK - https://twitter.com/marqueemarc
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:18 pm

Moody wrote:
Jason started Twittering on March 4 so that other stuff was fake. Whew. I didn't think he was that crazy!

That's what I thought, that's why I said I didn't think it was him. I guess this is his real one.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:
oops, sorry Flower, I posted before I saw your message. So basically is it like texting but on the computer?

Yes. From what I see, most tweets, as they are called, are silly little remarks that mean nothing to anyone other than the person who posted them.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:21 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I'm awful at explaining things, but from what I'm learning about Twitter is that it a just a place where you can update what you're thinking or doing in 140 characters or less. Kind of like the status updates on myspace. You can follow people and they can respond to your "tweet" if they want.

Being the stalker that I am, I follow Ashton Kuscher, Demi Moore, Dr Drew, BB Casting, Chatty Natty (yes from BB9) although she doesn't update much. Oh and Marcellas has one too -YUK - https://twitter.com/marqueemarc

Is there one from George Clooney? Please say yes!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:22 pm

Mrs C wrote:

]

Thanks Mrs. C, you explain good LOL. I can't be bothered with all this stuff anymore, as soon as I learn something like myspace, boom, now it's facebook and then as soon as I get a grip on that, boom it's Twitter.

One last question, how do you know all those people's twitter names?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:23 pm

Didn't know where to put this, it's just my thoughts, but I think I can't stop talking about this whole thing because I truly don't understand it. The crew knew it was Melissa from day one, as did Jason, he proposed etc. What could happen in 3 weeks to make a person do a total about face? That is what I need to know to put this to rest. Ok, so he couldn't get Molly out of his mind, that is understandable. But, what could make a persons feelings change so dramatically in such a short time? Somebody help me out here! Even if Molly was powerfully seductive, and a wonderful friend, I really wonder what things were like between he and Melissa while the were engaged. If I just had that one little piece to the puzzle I would be able to let it go. It's like once he got Molly in his mind, he totally shut out Melissa. I don't get it!!!! WAAAAAYYYY
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:25 pm

Moody wrote:
Didn't know where to put this, it's just my thoughts, but I think I can't stop talking about this whole thing because I truly don't understand it. The crew knew it was Melissa from day one, as did Jason, he proposed etc. What could happen in 3 weeks to make a person do a total about face? That is what I need to know to put this to rest. Ok, so he couldn't get Molly out of his mind, that is understandable. But, what could make a persons feelings change so dramatically in such a short time? Somebody help me out here! Even if Molly was powerfully seductive, and a wonderful friend, I really wonder what things were like between he and Melissa while the were engaged. If I just had that one little piece to the puzzle I would be able to let it go. It's like once he got Molly in his mind, he totally shut out Melissa. I don't get it!!!! WAAAAAYYYY

i think you got it down pretty good.

I feel that once the show started to air, Jason began to see Molly on the TV, remember things about her. Maybe she said something that bothered him when he called her. Maybe he had to have her since he didnt want her to be the next bachelorette and he realized how much he cared for her. Maybe he really doesnt want someone who will do anything for him and his son. Maybe he likes that chase. Molly isnt moving right away, Melissa was. Jason can take things slow with molly, see her when he can, get a really great &*&$98q then go home.

Maybe he doesnt want to be in a committed relationship as much as he thinks or says he does.

Maybe she swallows and Melissa doesnt!

bad girl

Last edited by Kimmie on March 6th 2009, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:26 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Is there one from George Clooney? Please say yes!

There are 2, but not sure if they are the real ones. Ashton and Demi are definitely real. They both post links to their pics and make little videos
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:28 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

]

Thanks Mrs. C, you explain good LOL. I can't be bothered with all this stuff anymore, as soon as I learn something like myspace, boom, now it's facebook and then as soon as I get a grip on that, boom it's Twitter.

One last question, how do you know all those people's twitter names?

When I first heard of Twitter, I signed up and never used it. Then I read an article about Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore and how they loved twitter and had a link to their accounts, so I added them and then took some people from their lists. You can also search by name or email address.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:29 pm

Moody wrote:

I thought he said on Ellen that once there weren't anymore cameras and they were together, that the were searching for things to talk about. He said that there wasn't much conversation considering it was the honeymoon phase of their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:30 pm

LMAO Kimmie!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:31 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Moody wrote:

I thought he said on Ellen that once there weren't anymore cameras and they were together, that the were searching for things to talk about. He said that there wasn't much conversation considering it was the honeymoon phase of their relationship.

I take that to mean all she wanted to do is be held...... not enough knooky!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   

Back to top Go down

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: