all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 7:42 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Tried to post a pic of the Hindenburg, but it didn't work! You get the idea! lol!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 9:13 am

Moody wrote:
In summary, this is the theory at the Misfits board.

Quote :
. #1 ATFR where Molly announces she thinks she is pregnant and Melissa walks off the set
2. #2 ATFR where Molly apologizes and J & M move on with their lives
3. #3 ATFR where Jason dumps Melissa
4. #4 ATFR where Jason and Molly get together

what the f*

Seriously? What a joke! Do they really think all the parties involved would agree to be humiliated over and over...especially Melissa? No way. She has entirely too much going for herself. She is young, beautiful, fun and spontaneous. She does not need their form of embarrassment or harassment. I believe her friends and family would say enough is enough. Jason is certainly not worth all of that.

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 10:00 am

OMG that theory is beyond bizarre!

I want to know how someone gets access to someone else's e-mails? No one has access to mine, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 11:32 am

Moody wrote:

Quote :
. #1 ATFR where Molly announces she thinks she is pregnant and Melissa walks off the set

what the f*

Wait, now they think there is an AFTR 4 and Molly is with Jason?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35348
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 11:52 am

Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:

Quote :

what the f*

I think she means four possible scenerios. ?? but maybe not. It would be too bizarre if they think there were 4.

Also WELCOME to AABB. Nice to see new posters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 12:28 pm

ABC poll
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 1:03 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:

Quote :

what the f*

From what I understand, the belief is that the ending was filmed multiple time to throw off Reality Steve. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 1:53 pm

Moody wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:

Quote :

what the f*

From what I understand, the belief is that the ending was filmed multiple time to throw off Reality Steve. Shocked

That is seriously twisted.
Back to top Go down
Rosey

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 2:20 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:

Quote :

what the f*

It's not only twisted, it's SICK. I think they are all going to need medical attention on that board after Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 2:24 pm

Rosey wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:

Quote :

what the f*

It's not only twisted, it's SICK. I think they are all going to need medical attention on that board after Tuesday.

I am surprised that the owner of board has not addressed the latest leaks, and is still spinning the "MelJay" happy ending. Any sane individual would at least look over what has been shared from those who attended the ATFR taping. It's as though the board is brainwashed, and can't snap out of it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 2:48 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:

Quote :

what the f*

laugh so hard I crie As if RS is that important that they would do that. What a bunch of delusional people over at that board! doh Oh well, let them live in that happy go lucky world for one more day. For the record, I believe RS, not sure about the whole set-up thing but Jason is with Molly.
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 3:25 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
Rosey wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Moody wrote:

Quote :

what the f*

I am surprised that the owner of board has not addressed the latest leaks, and is still spinning the "MelJay" happy ending. Any sane individual would at least look over what has been shared from those who attended the ATFR taping. It's as though the board is brainwashed, and can't snap out of it. Shocked

There is a theory floating around that the owner is the one pretending to be the Mom. It might sound crazy, but then again, nothing makes sense over there.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 4:05 pm

Well there is a reason why they call themselves the misfits doh
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 4:20 pm

You know what? If this turns out to be as RS said, I think we should lay off the misfits. Remember when the Janelle/Will people were ridiculed for thinking what we did and there were boards whose only purpose was to make fun. Of course the level of vitriol on those boards was ten times worse than here. LOL - also we really did have the MOM.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 4:29 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
You know what? If this turns out to be as RS said, I think we should lay off the misfits. Remember when the Janelle/Will people were ridiculed for thinking what we did and there were boards whose only purpose was to make fun. Of course the level of vitriol on those boards was ten times worse than here. LOL - also we really did have the MOM.

Just a thought.

And a sound thought, at that! clap
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 4:37 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Just a thought.

Great thought Nancy! I just feel bad if they indeed believe everything that MOM has said and how disappointed they will be when/if they have been double duped.

As for me, I am going to take some gravel and hope my head stops spinning long enough to watch the finale. As for the ATFR show, I am not sure if I will watch it...I might sneak a peek and if it starts going as RS says then I will change it quickly LOL
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 4:48 pm

I feel bad for them too.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 4:53 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:
I feel bad for them too.

Did you post or read there? LOL - did you get banned?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 4:55 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Just a thought.

This keeps playing in the back of my mind... but I am having trouble behaving myself. We weren't that bad. If I say it enough times, it will be true. We weren't that bad.. we weren't that bad.. lol
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 5:04 pm

Moody wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Just a thought.

This keeps playing in the back of my mind... but I am having trouble behaving myself. We weren't that bad. If I say it enough times, it will be true. We weren't that bad.. we weren't that bad.. lol

Good thought Nancy.

lol! Moody
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 5:16 pm

Well as we are rounding the bend and hitting the end of the trip with this Bachelor 13 saga, I have some news.

The FORT has given us our next project LOL According to one of the posters :
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryvetted
And the men for next season are probably being interviewed as we speak.
I can't wait till we put our heads together to find out where they go. If it airs in May that means filming starts the end of this month approximately.
Wow, no time wasted!

From what I was told filming will begin March 16th, and the contestants had to be free for 2 weeks in February to travel to LA for interviewing and such.

Don't put away the sleuthing tools just yet ladies!!! Looks like there is more work to be done!! lol

jumping
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 5:51 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Just a thought.

You're right, Nancy. And we won't need to make fun of them anyway, on Wednesday, I should be sporting a new avatar for people to make fun of.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 5:56 pm

Ok, so I just came from the Misfits board, and Lynn has admitted that they have been mislead and that in Jason and Molly are together.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 5:58 pm

Moody wrote:
Ok, so I just came from the Misfits board, and Lynn has admitted that they have been mislead and that in Jason and Molly are together.

Really? Going to check it out. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:05 pm

Moody wrote:

I looked at her posts and I don't see where she said that?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:12 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Moody wrote:

I looked at her posts and I don't see where she said that?

She's definitely questioning herself and her sources. I think she knows she was duped, but isn't coming right out and saying it. Some are still on the "blimp" though and aren't getting off until it explodes after Tuesdays episode. I feel bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:13 pm

Mom is on now. Wonder if she'll say anything about Lynns questioning?
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:17 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
I feel bad for them too.

Did you post or read there? LOL - did you get banned?

I used to, however I had an opinion and was banned. I did not fit in there at all.

Did Lynn really admit she was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:18 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Mom is on now. Wonder if she'll say anything about Lynns questioning?

Only thing I saw her do was use the cheerleader emote.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:23 pm

Quote :
With respect to all of the questions about the post. Boston Lady has the right one noted. All I'm saying is that there was information since I posted that which had me swinging to the Love Story ending. Now I'm not so sure. I think I had it right in that post and shouldn't have second guessed myself. It's not the news we want, for sure. But, it sounds as though Melissa *was* at work on Friday. All day. This means she wasn't at the taping. I had understood that she didn't want to be in the same room as Molly so it makes sense that she wouldn't be there. So, the only way for this to not turn out the way I suspect is *if* there *was* indeed another day of filming that included just Melissa.

This just does not sound like the Jason that we have come to know. Not at all. So, I'm eagerly awaiting 4 hours of Bachelor this week to finally have our answers. So many things do not make sense.

As much as I'd rather be here, I have to go to the office...cry
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:27 pm

They are openly discussing Mom in one of the threads and her history at FORT. You would have to read the Melissa Rycroft thread to understand the line of thinking and the posts are super long because they have brought a bunch of stuff over from their old board. I am too tired to deal with it, but the mood there is much, much different today. It appears that posters that were question mom are more comfortable and coming out of the wood work. They just all sound more "sane" now.. that is the best way I can describe it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:29 pm

Quote :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberish
Thing is ... I went back and read all those posts just earlier this week and saw none after the finish of Bachelor 12 when she excused herself by saying she would not be posting anymore. Unless there was a second MSITB poster with some sort of variation to the name, I don't know what think.

I also went back and watched the Jason hometown date again to compare vocabulary and sentence structure and did not notice any contradiction.

The only oddity I consider worth noting is that fact that she continues to post here as often as she has and perhaps some content (in reference to Molly). That is pretty much it.

Mysonisthebest:
What would you post if so many lies were being told about your family? I left the other site because of all the hatred. This site has been bad but not nearly as bad as there.
It does not bother me that some of you question my identity because I know who I am.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:31 pm

I'm too tired tonight too, Moody. I'll catch up with it tomorrow. I'm playing with the photo sites tonight instead because they don't require much thought. lol
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:33 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I'm too tired tonight too, Moody. I'll catch up with it tomorrow. I'm playing with the photo sites tonight instead because they don't require much thought. lol

And the photo sites are more fun! Thanks be to Phil for saving my sanity!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 1st 2009, 6:35 pm

You know that petition that was put out the other night, I just went to look at it and it is such a funny read. Posters calling themselves Bill Clinton, Molly, Marley & Me, Marilyn Monroe, Ellen & Portia, Dr. Phil and of course -

269.mysonisthebestStop all the hateful comments about Jason! He is my son and you are hurting him badly.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 2nd 2009, 3:16 am

study I don't watch this show, but reading about this drama is interesting. lol Can't wait to find out what really happens!
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 2nd 2009, 4:46 am

Tonight's the night. Clear your calendars. Put your phone on forward. And, pop some popcorn. Oughtta be fun.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 2nd 2009, 3:19 pm

Article from Grand Rapids Press. Even Bachelor "Blob" is weighing in lol.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/03/the_bachelor_finale_live_blog.html#more

'The Bachelor' finale Live Blog: Join us tonight as Jason Mesnick picks between Molly Malaney and Melissa Rycroft

by John Gonzalez | The Grand Rapids Press Monday March 02, 2009, 12:58 PM

Jason Mesnick and Grand Rapids' Molly Malaney share a moment during ABC's "The Bachelor."

"The Bachelor" finale is finally upon us, and on our Live Blog tonight we will deliver the play-by-play as millions of you from around the country tune in at 8 p.m. on ABC to see if Bachelor Jason Mesnick takes the hand of GR's Molly Malaney or Dallas girl Melissa Rycroft.

Make sure to join us! You can see what fans are saying all around the country, and you can even pose some questions or theories to our panel of experts. Be part of the Live Blog experience (see below to set a reminder).

Despite all the talk of spoilers and speculations, it all comes down to tonight's two-hour finale and the "After the Final Rose" special (10 p.m., ABC) where we find out what is so shocking that an intimate setting was needed on the set.

As we inch closer to the finale, it seem that Reality Steve -- the blogger who broke the story that Jason will choose one and then dump her in "ATFR" -- may be right.
In a recent e-mail, and again on the air this morning on "Barnaby & Friends," he says he has been in touch with someone who was on the set of "ATFR 2," which airs at 10 p.m. Tuesday, and everything is coming down as planned.
"I have the results from the 'ATFR 2' taping by a source who was there. Pretty much what I knew from the beginning, although they're spinning it like I thought they would, saying Molly and Jason had no contact during those two months, and that this was just a complete change of mind on his part. Don't buy it for a second," he says.
The Press has received so many e-mails with tips and more speculation about what may or may not happen tonight. I also have e-mails from some pretty convincing sources who say that Molly and Jason were sighted in Grand Rapids as early as last Christmas, and as recently as a few weeks ago.
Even though he has not watched the show every week, former Bachelor Bob Guiney says if Jason changes his mind tonight, and dumps Melissa for Molly, it would not surprise him.
"Of what I have watched of the show, he seems to have narrowed it down to two seemingly beautiful ladies," said Guiney, who gave the final rose (but no proposal) to Estella Gardinier on "The Bachelor" Season 4.
"I gotta say, it is such a rushed and tense environment when you're the Bachelor guy," he added. "You feel so much pressure....I could certainly see how if he did one thing, and then wondered if he made the wrong choice."
Bob -- who now lives in L.A. and is happily married to daytime TV star Rebecca Budig of "All My Children" -- met Jason last year and they talked about "The Bachelor" experience. Bob calls Jason a "sweet, genuine guy" and doubts he was part of any conspiracy.
"Unfortunately, you don't have a ton of time with these women," said Bob, who continues to work in TV and also plays in a band with actor Hugh Laurie of "House."
"On my season, I had three weeks to date 25 women, and a lot of those things were group dates, and you feel pressure That's why I couldn't propose at the end."
How will it end tonight?
"You can't go wrong with a Michigan girl, that's where my money is, on the Midwest, that's where my wife is from, and she loves Michigan," he said.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 2nd 2009, 3:21 pm

In case any of you are too fired up to sleep tonight, you can always go to Deanna's video chat Rolling Eyes

http://www.getmarried.com/deanna/livechat/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 2nd 2009, 3:23 pm

I guess Jason was going to launch this site before the Bachelorette came calling. Seems it never made it off the ground.

http://www.jasonsplace.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   

Back to top Go down

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: