all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:29 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:32 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Mom is back! She is sticking to her story.

Wait til she sees the show! lol!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:34 pm

I want to rip her a new one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:35 pm

Jack'd wrote:

LMAO LMAO

I saw that. Reminded me of m and m's .
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:36 pm

From Mom

Spoiler:

No matter we are still going to the chapel!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:40 pm

From Mom at mru

I think it is very funny that we should believe they were given a tent????
How rude to think we would believe that.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Firefly
Quote :
MSITB,I'm so glad you're back.We need you,this next two days will be so hard.The blimp is flying through a lot of turbulence and I'm about to lose all the cookies I've been eating. s. The people on this board are trying to keep each other strong and positive.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:42 pm

Quote :
Goin' to the and we're gonna get and mysonisthebest can wear pretty new shoes and stick out her tongue at big fat liars.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:42 pm

Quote :
do you think Fleiss is punking RS with the AFRC 2 which I firmly believe is going to be filmed as AFRC 1 on Monday night and AFRC1 is actually the update with Jason, Mel, and all families but we'll see. *LOL*
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by mysonisthebest
Keep the faith all is well!

Best news ever -I'm a believer!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:43 pm

Quote :
I think Fleiss knew exactly what he was doing at that ATRC show...every single step of the way, including getting the audience to yell "Tent!" And IA -- I don't for a second believe that DeAnna went to ask for a second chance.

Goin to the chapel.....
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:44 pm

Now we have tentgate..LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:44 pm

Moody wrote:
Originally Posted by Firefly
Quote :
MSITB,I'm so glad you're back.We need you,this next two days will be so hard.The blimp is flying through a lot of turbulence and I'm about to lose all the cookies I've been eating. s. The people on this board are trying to keep each other strong and positive.

WHATTTTTT!!!!! Dollfriend posts there too boob shake (oops had to edit lol)

Last edited by Jack'd on February 28th 2009, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:46 pm

Moody wrote:
I want to rip her a new one. Smile

demon banana
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:52 pm

I bet that Lynn and some of the others will believe her even when they do see the show.

The must be pretty good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:53 pm

[quote="Jack'd"]Pretty funny[quote]

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:57 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I bet that Lynn and some of the others will believe her even when they do see the show.

I think they call it Meljaytinis!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:00 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

I think they call it Meljaytinis!

That's right dancing banana
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:00 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:04 pm

Buxom wrote:
LMAO

Buxom I see your name next to mine over at they "other board"

I love the "womanizer" youtube!!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:08 pm

A Mom would say THIS about her own son? Yeah right

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:12 pm

I am feeling strong urges to something "trollish" got any ideas? demon banana
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:13 pm

Why does she mention Molly's hair color Jack'd?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:17 pm

Moody wrote:

That's what I was wondering.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:19 pm

Moody wrote:

Ask mom why she didn't go to the AFTRC demon banana

Now that I'm thinking about it, you're probably saying that isn't trollish! I'm no good at that stuff doh

Last edited by Mrs C on February 28th 2009, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:19 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Moody wrote:

That's what I was wondering.

somewhere, someone said her hair was brown..I forget where.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:25 pm

I saw that Womanizer video on Jason's myspace with the quote "nuff said" and I was dancing in my chair, I had to share, it was great. I just have to learn how to post it like Mrs. C did for me. Thanks by the way lol. Also, Jason lost one fan on myspace, down to 6,969 LOL.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:53 pm

6969? Hmmm, interesting number! demon banana
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:55 pm

Check out the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/abcjason/petition.html

To: ABC - Mike Fleiss

It has come to my attention that The Bachelor, aka Jason Mesnick, is not the man we all thought he was. We loved him on The Bachelorette. When he was turned down we, the fans, felt his pain. He was a sensitive, loving, sexy, amazing single father...or so we thought. When it was announced that he would be the next Bachelor the fans were thrilled! However, before the first episode aired, you released previews that clearly showed who he would pick in the end. One in particular was a preview of Jason kneeling down, looking up at a woman in a blue dress. An awesome sleuther from Jokers matched the woman's moles and pinky ring to all of the women on the show and discovered that it was Melissa. The only difference was that you made the dress blue, when in fact it is a yellow dress. You wanted us to like Melissa (we would've even if you hadn't of done that). You planned everything from beginning to end. Your ratings were terrible and you needed something spectacular and jaw-dropping to keep The Bachelor afloat. If you hadn't of pulled this off, you would be nervously sitting in front of ABC executives explaining why The Bachelor/ette deserves to have more seasons. You, Mr. Fleiss, got your ratings by using and hurting people.

To move on, when the first episode aired we fell in love with Melissa "America's Sweetheart". To us, the show was all about Melissa & Jason's love story. That was until rumors started to leak that Jason was seeing Molly behind Melissa's back. There were rumors that the entire show was planned, and that Jason was involved and knew exactly what he was going to do in the end. The message boards, blogs, chat rooms, etc. went crazy. Was this true? Would Mike Fleiss go this low to get ratings? Is Jason that easily influenced by Mr. Fleiss? There were many, many questions we all had.

As of today, our questions have been answered. We know what you did. We know it was planned, because you needed your ratings. We know what Jason will do to Melissa on live TV Monday night. We know that Molly must be desperate to let Jason off the hook. Just because we now know, doesn't mean we want to see it. We, The Bachelor fans, do not want you to air Jason dumping Melissa on live TV. Mr. Fleiss, this isn't one of your low-budget films where actors/actresses play characters (fake people). This is a real person. A person with a loving family who do not want to see their daughter humiliated on national TV. This is a person with a huge heart, an incredible personality and who is absolutely beautiful both inside and out.

We just have one question for Mr. Fleiss & anyone from ABC who has a daughter. Would you want to watch your daughter be humiliated and treated like that on national TV?

Jillian, if you are reading this, please DO NOT be the next Bachelorette. You will be controlled like a robot and I promise you will be very unhappy. Jillian, there are many men that would love to have a shot with you. You don't have to go on a TV show to find true love.

Melissa, we love you! You bring out the best in people. Your family and friends are lucky to have you in their lives.

Please show your support and sign this petition. Give the link out to everyone you know. Post the link on your profile - Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:56 pm

Moody wrote:

This made me laugh so hard and so loud, I think my family is going to have me committed!!! LOL Thanks Moody that was hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:06 pm

Now that is really stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:20 pm

study

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:26 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Moody wrote:

This made me laugh so hard and so loud, I think my family is going to have me committed!!! LOL Thanks Moody that was hilarious!!!

My family always comes running over to see what is so funny. I hate that! lol Glad to make you laugh.

Nancy, I assuming the petition is what is stupid? I haven't read it yet, but if I know you, I am pretty sure you are talking about that.

Jack'd.. it's super easy to post a youtube. Go to the you tube and find where it says "ebed", it's right under the one that says "URL". Copy the code that it is inside of there. Then, to post it on this board, look for the little thing that looks like a roll of film above the post, on mine it's near the far right, click on that and paste what you copied there.

If you get bored, practice is one of the "how do I" threads.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:30 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Mom is back! She is sticking to her story.

Wait til she sees the show! lol!

pale This is sad. This imposter is leading them on. They are going to be fuss and fight when they realize they have been duped. I can't believe they are not even questioning her. what the f* Some odd folks there.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:33 pm

flowerpower wrote:
6969? Hmmm, interesting number! demon banana

What did I miss? I was away for a few? demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:34 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Now that is really stupid.

good posting
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:35 pm

Thanks, Mood, but I think I tried that. I copied and pasted your instructions into a word document and the next time, I'll try again LOL.

Janelle's I'm dying to see what is going on over there, but I don't have the gonads to join up. I really think they are all just playing a sick game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   

Back to top Go down

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: