all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:14 pm

would all the scoop seeking trolls please go back to fort

That is what I just read at MF. I will keep bring stuff till I get banned I guess.
lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:16 pm

Here is another from MF

We are still the kinder gentler CALMER board right guys???
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:19 pm

MF
Everyone.......PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS TIGHTER!

This happens every single season of this show.........trolls are out trying to trip people up. I suggest we put on our cowboy boots and lift our feet way off the ground and just take big steps over all these troll/rumor/suppositions that look like cowpatties.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by happymom

has anyone heard from MSITB in the last few hours?
I think she may be at the taping, or entertaining her family. That is what she said yesterday
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:20 pm

Quote :
Thanks!!! You too Melissarg and Stiletto. Sometimes we just need to be reminded. It's so hard to stay positive when we keep hearing all the nasty rumors. I think I'm just gonna have to stop peeking at the other sites until this is over. * pulling up the bootstraps* I will believe, I will believe, I will believe....
Back to top Go down
Moody

Quote :
Thanks!!! You too Melissarg and Stiletto. Sometimes we just need to be reminded. It's so hard to stay positive when we keep hearing all the nasty rumors. I think I'm just gonna have to stop peeking at the other sites until this is over. * pulling up the bootstraps* I will believe, I will believe, I will believe....
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:21 pm

Buxom wrote:

I think she may be at the taping, or entertaining her family. That is what she said yesterday

For goodness sakes. Were we this way?
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:22 pm

from MF

OMG, Melissa in the new preview, if she gets hurt again, I'm going to cry so hard
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:23 pm

from MF

I am still on the blimp.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:33 pm

This is getting so ridiculous!

Originally Posted by lgammon13
I agree with you guys. Her taping has already been done!!! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if these guys got married in Mid-December in the Bahamas...and that is why he is no longer engaged! Why would he say she is the ultimate wife?? How does he know unless he is married to her? I think they found TRUE LOVE and sometimes you just know!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17012

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:36 pm

Moody wrote:
Buxom wrote:

For goodness sakes. Were we this way?

ummm, yep :geek:
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:39 pm

She is online now at MRU
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:39 pm

Right now I see that Jason's mother :pirat: is reading the thread "more Jason drama" and she has not posted since yesterday, when she said she needed to go get things done.

(This is me, Moody talking)

I am having a hard time understanding why people believe she is truly Jason's mother? Someone who believes this help me out here. It appears that if you question them, you get your post removed.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:40 pm

Now she is composing a post in the "Jason Drama" thread.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35349
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:41 pm

OMG... This reminds me of the Kooks of Winelle. ( the KOWs)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:42 pm

Moody wrote:
Right now I see that Jason's mother :pirat: is reading the thread "more Jason drama" and she has not posted since yesterday, when she said she needed to go get things done.

(This is me, Moody talking)

I am having a hard time understanding why people believe she is truly Jason's mother? Someone who believes this help me out here. It appears that if you question them, you get your post removed.

That's what I'm trying to figure out, Moody. I know that she followed them to that board from FORT and before that she was at the original Body, Lips...Forum. That's why I wanted to be able to read her posts from that first board, but they're not available. I said before, if they believe it to be her, it may be from confirmation they received on the Body, Lips Forum. That's the one thing that makes me tend to want to believe them. Other than that, I have no other reason to.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:42 pm

Just to clear up my confusion. Are MRU and MF the same forum?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Moody wrote:
Now she is composing a post in the "Jason Drama" thread.

and PM'ing.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:43 pm

mysonisthebest
vbmenu_register("postmenu_62237", true);

Honorary You Know What ...

MisFit Since: Feb 2009

Re: More Jason Drama???
This is for everybody questioning where I go on this board. For instance when I logged in a few minutes ago I received a PM right away telling me that maybe I should stay away from the Jason rumors thread. So of course that's where I went first.
I am truly sorry that most of the people that have sent me messages of apology are now back to bashing my family.
So for those of you that feel the need to bash go ahead it will not change the fact that we are a very happy family and it will stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:44 pm

And she's gone...
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:48 pm

I think Lynn has been duped.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:51 pm

Quote :
MelFan after watching that preview of Melissa talking to her parents the tears just started flowing because you see how much this means to her and If what has been said today about her not being there at AFTR2 Im going to be crushed cause I will feel so bad for her cause she is such a loving and caring person but in the same sense gotta keep the faith and believe Lynn and MSITB. I have all the confidence in those two dont sway away from what they have told us gotta keep the faith. JUST BELIEVE

OK, I am starting to feel a little guilty, making fun of other people. scared
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 5:53 pm

Moody wrote:
I think Lynn has been duped.

I'm going to have egg on my face, I think! UGH!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:06 pm

study Long long day.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:07 pm

Moody, that posts reminds me of this...

Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:16 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Moody, that posts reminds me of this...

That brings back fond memories. lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:20 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysonisthebest View Post
Some of the same NEW posters are the ones that have sent me PM's fishing for info. Mommy is not so stupid!

Aren't they silly. Gota have faith, a faith, a faith ahhh
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:24 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Quote:
Some of the same NEW posters are the ones that have sent me PM's fishing for info. Mommy is not so stupid!

Gosh, I just dont see Jason's mother saying any of this.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:25 pm

There is an unusual amount of squabbling going on at the FORT. It's turning into a dark side/ light side drama. Must be human nature.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:27 pm

Jasons Mom (supposedly) said the top part, the bottom part was another poster replying. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:27 pm

Their board is a mess Moody. They cant keep a single thread on topic.

Ugh

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:29 pm

Kimmie wrote:

Ugh

I noticed that too. I can't keep anything straight.

I'm using that as an excuse if I'm wrong about him being with Melissa. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:36 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

Ugh

I noticed that too. I can't keep anything straight.

I'm using that as an excuse if I'm wrong about him being with Melissa. dancing banana

dancing banana Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:37 pm

mysonisthebest:

I want to answer a question that I keep getting.
I am aware that others are posting with the same name at other sites. I have many friends that know where I post and they know it's me by the things that I say.
I did post a bit at runboard but then I was invited here.
Idon't worry about people that try to say they are me at all.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:45 pm

Kimmie wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
Quote:

Gosh, I just dont see Jason's mother saying any of this.

high five

The least these goofy imposters could do is watch Jason's Mom from last season and notice that she isn't the type of woman that would post gossip or speak like this at all.
Imposters = dumb loser
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:48 pm

i wouldnt say they are "dumb" but i dont know if i would have enough balls to post as a participants mother!

now, would i fake having inside info so i could get some?

you bet!

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:51 pm

Kimmie wrote:
i wouldnt say they are "dumb" but i dont know if i would have enough balls to post as a participants mother!

you bet!

Mom??? demon banana
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:52 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

you bet!

Mom??? demon banana

If Kimmie is Jason's Mom....I have to cancel my DSL and give my computer to my nephew!!
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:54 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

you bet!

Mom??? demon banana

didnt you read?! i wouldnt have enough balls to impersonate his mother............. but.......someone else maybe
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 6:58 pm

Joe Rodriguez wrote
at 1:40pm
Hey Ken, I'm over at Radford Studio's, working with ET/INSIDER

What makes this so interesting to me is that his friends list isn't that long and Ken Fuch, Bachelor Producer is one of his friends. Things that make you go hmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   

Back to top Go down

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: