Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:01 pm

I signed up to read her site and then kept forgetting to go there. If this recent stuff turns out to be true, I guess I need to kick myself for not scoping things out more! I really want it to be Melissa, but am afraid to get my hopes up, so it's probably best just to watch Monday from a neutral place - and not be too expectant.

(If it is Mel, wonder what went down at the ATFR1? Some earlier rumors/reports had Molly making a verbal attack or confronting Jason in some way. Wonder if those were actually true, and Molly calls Jason out on some things they 'did' that gets Mel really upset?!)
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:05 pm

I have been following all of this and have not commented until now. I really hope RS is wrong. I can't bear to think of Jason as a total dick because if he can be so missread, then those of us single women out here are truly doomed.

Anyways, I want to think that the "closed" set is for Melissa's parents and that the show is a way for them to be more comfortable and "meet" Jason without people gawking in person.

I don't think Mlly cares enough about jason or about winning to be so disliked by the fans of this show that do NOT want her to be the one he chooses in the end. She won't even date someone her parents dislike. I just don't see the connection there between them no matter how many new scenes are put out there.

RS pisses me off. I really do believe he is just a hater who wanted to spoil it for those of us that appreciate this show. Not only would my heart smile for jason and Mel if they are together, but my evil side will smile with glee seeing RS try to spin it after the fact and be exposed as an asshole. LOL!

:::crosses fingers and toes:::
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35509
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:06 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I signed up to read her site and then kept forgetting to go there. If this recent stuff turns out to be true, I guess I need to kick myself for not scoping things out more! I really want it to be Melissa, but am afraid to get my hopes up, so it's probably best just to watch Monday from a neutral place - and not be too expectant.

(If it is Mel, wonder what went down at the ATFR1? Some earlier rumors/reports had Molly making a verbal attack or confronting Jason in some way. Wonder if those were actually true, and Molly calls Jason out on some things they 'did' that gets Mel really upset?!)

Could be. It could involve Melissa's parents but Molly could go postal... that would be a shocker I guess.
Don't most of the girls just cry and accept the choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:08 pm

They usually do, Nancy. I'm just remembering that there were some reports that there was an outburst from Molly, but who knows where that rumor started and how much truth there is to it? I was just trying to work through in my mind what might happen if it's actually Molly who is upset.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:16 pm

Crystal wrote:
I have been following all of this and have not commented until now. I really hope RS is wrong. I can' Not only would my heart smile for jason and Mel if they are together, but my evil side will smile with glee seeing RS try to spin it after the fact and be exposed as an asshole. LOL!

:::crosses fingers and toes:::

demon banana bad girl
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:18 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
They usually do, Nancy. I'm just remembering that there were some reports that there was an outburst from Molly, but who knows where that rumor started and how much truth there is to it? I was just trying to work through in my mind what might happen if it's actually Molly who is upset.

I could live with a Molly outburst, but I would like it to go at Jason. I have lots of unresolved issues of anger towards Jason... I want to not like him... I know that doesn't make any sense. There is something about bringing down a "goody goody" that I find intriguing. I am bad. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:21 pm

Another post, who sums up what is being said:

Originally Posted by Procheervet
And here is my take on that because I agree with you 100%. We could be the ones being duped here. But here's why I don't think that is the case.

Mysonisthebest has been posting for more than one season. I remember her from B'ette 4. Nothing in the tone of msitb's posts has ever changed, they have always been level-headed and pro-Jason which leads me to believe she is who she says she is. She doesn't come up with wild theories or accusations. Just quietly posts what she can.

Next there is Lynn, who we all know from B'ette 4. I believe in Lynn. I do not know Lynn's sources, but Lynn does. I also note that Lynn doesn't just come on here and post "guns ablazin" - she takes time to check with her sources and then double check. She did tell us to buckle out seatbelts because we would be in for a bumpy ride, but at the end of the day we get our happy ending. I choose to believe in that.

Now we have RS who loathes this show and it's powers that be. So I am and I am pondering who to "leak" some information to, no brainer. Because RS is going to run with it like flies on ..... well you know what I mean.

Next up on my hit parade we have Natalie who has shown herself to be less than the brightest bulb on the tree and ready willing and able to run her mouth at the slightest provocation and we have heard that is now *ahem* "connected" to MF

Finally we are told that a disgruntled source connected to the show has leaked some information to someone gullible (RS)

While this may not be the actual puzzle when it all plays out, the pieces fit for me.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:22 pm

Moody wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I could live with a Molly outburst, but I would like it to go at Jason. I have lots of unresolved issues of anger towards Jason... I want to not like him... I know that doesn't make any sense. There is something about bringing down a "goody goody" that I find intriguing. I am bad. demon banana

Hell's bells, Moody, we could start a chorus line of devil dogs lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:25 pm

LMAO devil dogs

That's a good post Mrs. C. Makes good sense. I hope it's true.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:38 pm

Who's MF?

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:39 pm

icecoffee wrote:
Who's MF?

Michael Fleiss, one of the exec producers of TB and other assorted reality shows.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:40 pm

Mappy wrote:
icecoffee wrote:
Who's MF?

Michael Fleiss, one of the exec producers of TB and other assorted reality shows.

TB is The Bachelor... just in case you didn't know. Bachelor fans use so many short cuts that it becomes another language.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:41 pm

Ok, I'm so lost now. So the new story out there is that ABC fed false info on purpose to RS? I'm not really understanding the point of doing that, since the ratings have been up this season even though sleuthers have known the F1 since the beginning. If it was just to get back at a blogger ABC didn't like, that is totally lame.

And why try to spread false info to make Jason look bad, only to then turn around and say it's false info less than a week before the finale airs, instead of just letting the finale air and then we'd all be really really surprised when we find out it's false? And was Jason in on this false stuff being spread, since why hasn't he used the word fiancee, or talked about being engaged since the ATFR has been taped?

I can't make sense of any of this. Help! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:44 pm

petiteabeille wrote:
Ok, I'm so lost now. So the new story out there is that ABC fed false info on purpose to RS? I'm not really understanding the point of doing that, since the ratings have been up this season even though sleuthers have known the F1 since the beginning. If it was just to get back at a blogger ABC didn't like, that is totally lame.

And why try to spread false info to make Jason look bad, only to then turn around and say it's false info less than a week before the finale airs, instead of just letting the finale air and then we'd all be really really surprised when we find out it's false? And was Jason in on this false stuff being spread, since why hasn't he used the word fiancee, or talked about being engaged since the ATFR has been taped?

Ma belle, don't fret. We're all lost in this together. Thank heavens it's a great group lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 1:46 pm

petiteabeille wrote:

It really doesn't make sense when you put it like that. I think Reality Steve believes he knows what is going on, and I still think someone he knows saw the after 1 and there was a switcheroo. Maybe that changed? I don't know any more than you do.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:14 pm

OK, ready for this? It seems that maybe Molly is called out on the first ATFR ceremony for dating a married man named Brian :

From Lynne:
It seems our F2 gal was being double dipped alright but definitely not by our guy.

I'm still trying to figure out the last name.

Brian was double dipping with his wife and Molly. I'm trying to locate a last name. It seems he's a member of a Country Club where she lives. "F2 came on the show to make her boyfriend jealous." "She was trying to force him into committing to her."

Originally Posted by propie
Wonder if the plan worked???

Lynne: No, I don't believe it did and it made her very, very angry.

Originally Posted by coltinfan
lynn is this the bryan or the boyfriend that her family did not like,that she said that it is very important to her that her parents like the person she with. and now she is seeing him after the new zealand trip.

Lynne: That part I don't know. Her parents don't talk to me. I would imagine that this would, indeed, be a guy that any parents would not like.

It seems our gal Molly was dating a married man before she came on the show. She wanted him to break up with his wife. He wouldn't. She came on the show to make him jealous; hoping that he would then commit to her afterwards.

When that failed she became, how do you say, very, very creative and tried to break up another happy couple. ---> and She even, how do you say, gave a certain blogger her sob story and he, and other, sordid and unhappy people, jumped on the unwed mother train.

Fortunately, divine conception went out with our gal Mary.

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:24 pm

Excuse my language, but holy shit we have a soap opera!!!

Originally Posted by melissarg
are you trying to hint that molly blabbed her mouth to RS and said that she and jason and she might have been pregnant to break them up?

Lynne: Just saying. The problem is you can't get pregnant without unless you're Mary. And, angry as our gal Molly was she made sure our gal Melissa knew about this. Methinks this is what we will see on Monday and this is why Melissa runs off the stage.

Wow...what will RS say when he finally figures this all out.

Lynne: Methinks someone very close at hand will be letting him know this news very quickly.

Originally Posted by BeccaKay
[i]Question -

ABC obviously got wind of something - hence the closed set. Any theories?

Lynne: Oh, ABC did more than just a closed set. I'll fill in those details after the show completes airing. I'm not allowed to share that part right now.

Originally Posted by melissarg
thus the intimate setting and shocking part.

then it comes out it is all a lie.. mel and jason are back together.. thus the second show

Lynne: Jason and Melissa *never* broke up. For sure, it shocked her at first, but, then when she and Jason talked about it she realized he would never do something like that. It probably took her five minutes to realize Molly was lying. "They have to overcome an obstacle."

[i]Ugh - so they are going to make us wait until Tuesday to see that they are happy and together?

Lynne: That is my understanding, yes.

[i]K - I'm confused by this? Big belly reveal?

Lynne: Molly is going to say that she is pregnant by Jason. I don't know if they will show this but she tells Melissa and I believe that this is why Melissa leaves the set.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:32 pm

OMG I love the ending though. Please, let this be the truth! I was feeling bad for Molly. Wow... this boggles the mind!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:38 pm

Mappy wrote:
OMG I love the ending though. Please, let this be the truth! I was feeling bad for Molly. Wow... this boggles the mind!

It's crazy, isn't it? Especially if it all turns out to be true, as I expect it to be. Sounds like "Fatal Attraction"! lol!

Another post by Lynne:
Oh, and before I forget, Molly claimed that she did a little more in a certain tent than kiss. This is why Jason was specifically asked that question the other day. To set this all in motion, if that makes sense. To tie it all together to the happy ending.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:47 pm

what the f* Now that sounds pretty far fetched.

So we're supposed to believe that this crazy stuff happens, and also that TPTB spread false and equally crazy stuff to a blogger? doh
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:49 pm

petiteabeille wrote:

So we're supposed to believe that this crazy stuff happens, and also that TPTB spread false and equally crazy stuff to a blogger? doh

Works for me lol!
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:49 pm

Mappy wrote:
petiteabeille wrote:

Works for me lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:50 pm

petiteabeille wrote:

It wasn't TPTB that supposedly fed the rumors to a blogger, it was a rejected bachelorette. The names swirling are Megan, Natalie and yes, even Molly herself.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:50 pm

Mappy wrote:
petiteabeille wrote:

Works for me lol!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:57 pm

If this is true, Jason has had to deal with a lot of crap. It is true, he let himself get put in this position, but he was dealing with an unstable gal and he was unaware of it.

Jason has had to try to keep his relationship with Mel together, all the while, being bashed online due to an overzealous blogger who loves the extra attention and celebrity.

I sm inclined to believe Lynne.

KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 2:58 pm

Molly could very well be RS source. If she was mad enough at Jason and Melissa about how it all went down and how she was called out on her lies at the ATFR1, who knows? You know what they say about a woman scorned! Oh course, that's IF it went down that way, one thing they did, they made darn sure everyone will watch!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:00 pm

i jsut got a pm as well, with this info in it

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:01 pm

Well... OMG isn't strong enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:02 pm

I want to see if RS changes his tune. He is supposed to be getting information that he was used in a sick, twisted plot by an ex-bachelorette. I'm not sure if he'll still be convinced his story is correct and that Lynne's is not. It will be interesting to see who has the REAL scoop.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:02 pm

Kimmie wrote:
i jsut got a pm as well, with this info in it

Yup, yup, yup! That's the story dance
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:04 pm

I hope so Kimmie. I feel bad for Molly though. She loved that man so much that she put her reputation on the line? Wow... double dumping. She's going to need some serious counseling if all this did occur.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:05 pm

I love the name change on this thread!!! laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:08 pm

Didn't we get info that Molly had been in LA quite a bit? I hope she was not bugging Jason.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:10 pm

who keeps changing the name?! LOL

ok, mrs c?! so rs thinks that he might have been used?!

what?

realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:11 pm

All of this BS has sent me back to Lurkerville...I'm peeking back out and don't know what to believe anymore. I didn't really want to believe RS, but he had some reasonable points. Now I have read what Lynn7 is saying and other's posting on her board, I really must admit I like that outcome better than RS's. I am trying hard to not say anything too bad about anyone because I hate eating my words....I have eaten enough words in my lifetime. I have really enjoyed all of you're sluething and posting while I retreated back to Lurkerville. Thank you all for making it fun to read!!! duts rule Lovin sure is missing out now....she would love this new information from Lynn7. dance

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:11 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I love the name change on this thread!!! laugh so hard I crie

I thought it would be a better title.
That way, Jason could still be a tool, or maybe not, I guess a gal can be a tool if all the Molly stuff turns out correct.

For some reason Molly always seemed more slutty. I thought I was reading it all wrong because of her family being all conservative and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:12 pm

I'm going to lose my misfit status lol!

Lynne: Uhm, word on the street is that March 11th will be when a particular announcement is made. It seems our gal is packing. Why would she be doing that I wonder?

Lynne: I'm still not clear on how this all plays out but I know that Molly made a point of telling Melissa about "pretend tent baby." It will more than likely come out like, "I *think* I'm pregnant."

Why would you say this on national TV?

Lynne: That's just it. I don't know if they will show it. They will, however, and keep an eye out for this on the finale, be throwing in little clues that are, uggh, what's the word, setting Jason up to be telling the truth (ie: we only kissed [in the tent]) and Molly someone who stretches the truth (ie: I had very little sleep, *very* little [in the tent]).

[i]Please tell me she will not be at the ATFR2 unless to rub it in that Mel and Jason are back together. That is the only reason I would want to see her there. Let them put her in her place. No, actually I rather her not be there at all.

Lynee: I would imagine if she really is there, and I have always understood she would be, it will be to apologize.

Originally Posted by lindy61
[i]But why? Why would they want her there at that point. If she does her damage on #1 why bring her on #2. I don't want to see her any more. Not unless the tear her apart about all the lies.

Lynne: Methinks that someone did some, how do you say, strongholding? to force Miss Molly back on the show to face the truth and apologize. I had always thought, "No hard feelings," was that she was happy for Jason and Melissa and that was why she'd be on the second episode. Now I think completely different about that.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:13 pm

Kimmie wrote:
who keeps changing the name?! LOL

ok, mrs c?! so rs thinks that he might have been used?!

what?

Lynne said that he is being notified that he has been played. She doesn't know when, but said it will happen very soon.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:13 pm

bamajen wrote:
Didn't we get info that Molly had been in LA quite a bit? I hope she was not bugging Jason.

She may have been going there because she didn't want to appear on the 2nd ATFRC, but per her contract, she really had no choice in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 3:16 pm

from sdl, the lawyer on the fort

Quote :
Notes from a conversation yesterday; person associated with the show:
1) Recent weeks have been difficult. TPTB feel like they have lost
control of the participants. People are ignoring their contracts and
the legal staff is under fire. But ABC knows they have stretched the
limits and it is hard to demand strict compliance.
2) The ATFR2 was filmed but some concessions had to be made to get Melissa there.
3) ATFR2 went fine once it got started. "Everyone played nice."
I don't take a lot of notes but that's pretty much it.
Need to get back to work.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   

Back to top Go down

Back to Jason being a tool. LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: