AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:27 pm

mmmMangoes wrote:
Did anyone else notice the similarity in word choice between the People magazine article and the interview on the View?

Note in particular when he is talking about the final two (at about the 40 sec mark in the video clip from the View (there is a link to it back on page 11 of this thread). Here is the relevant passage from the People article:

What do you see in the remaining two women?
Melissa is really that ultimate woman that is going to stand by your side forever. She’s fun. She’s beautiful and exciting and willing to try new things. Molly is the balance of a lot of different things. We have a great friendship going. There’s passion there. She’s got her eyes wide open to the world. They are both amazing — to use my favorite word — which made for a very, very tough decision.

It is not word for word, as if following a script to the letter. But it sure sounds "coached" and rehearsed. I would not be the least surprised to find that a lot of the show is "scripted" in this sense. And maybe the stuttering over the Molly lines in the video is just that he was trying to remember the words? Laughing

cheers,
mmmMangoes

YES! It is almost verbatim. Which like you said, means that he either came up with this on his own, and decided that would be his mantra, or someone helped him.

Also, early in the show he said he was looking for someone to balance his life (something like that) and that is now how he describes Molly.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:30 pm

ebowers wrote:
Mappy, does the right thing have to be picking Melissa and marrying her? Or just not humiliating her on national t.v.?? Why does no one like Molly?? She hasn't done anything that we know of 100% for sure. She fell in love with Jason and he with her. I adore Melissa, but maybe she isn't the right girl for him and she realizes that, too. So, she breaks his heart!!?? Why does everyone hate Jason when it's all speculation at this point??
Oh, Wildebeest, you have made me sooo happy! Very Happy Thank you! You'll see, everything will turn out just right. No one will beat us up for this...You'll see Wink

I agree with you about Molly. We don't know that she has done anything wrong. If he did in fact two time the women, I would blame Jason not either of the women. We don't know Molly. She wasn't particularly likable (from the edit) but she wasn't horrid either.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

mmmMangoes, the questions are the same so why wouldn't Jason answer the same?
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

ebowers wrote:
I feel like I am all alone in my thinking!!! Does anyone else still support Jason..just a little?? Does anyone else think he isn't a bad guy?? Please step forward...I haven't felt this alone since I supported Natalie and Eric on their seasons of BB!!! Even then, I had a few in my corner! I'm lonely... Sad

Ebowers, I may be with you on this. I'm of the mind that he is innocent until proven guilty. I have to see how this all plays out. I taped the View and watched it before. I think he was being honest when he said that he was not part of some kind of scam or plot or whatever he called it. I think that he probably did have feelings for both, picked Melissa and then had second thoughts. I think he probably screwed up, but I don't think he's the type to want to intentionally hurt someone. I could be wrong, of course. Anyway, I think there are others like us who are just waiting before making a decision about jason.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:34 pm

ebowers wrote:
Mappy, does the right thing have to be picking Melissa and marrying her? Or just not humiliating her on national t.v.?? Why does no one like Molly?? She hasn't done anything that we know of 100% for sure. She fell in love with Jason and he with her. I adore Melissa, but maybe she isn't the right girl for him and she realizes that, too. So, she breaks his heart!!?? Why does everyone hate Jason when it's all speculation at this point??
Oh, Wildebeest, you have made me sooo happy! Very Happy Thank you! You'll see, everything will turn out just right. No one will beat us up for this...You'll see Wink

The right thing is not humiliating her or she, him, on national t.v.

I don't dislike Molly. TPTB did her a disservice by not giving her a positive spin...actually, any kind of spin IMO

I just want everyone to be happy. Although they signed on for this, I don't want to see anything devastating.

He sure loves his son, though. That's a plus in my book.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:36 pm

I just want it to be all over! Where the hell are the people that went to AFTRC2!
I have a headache from all the twists and turns in this damned soap opera! I need freakin' answers!

Phewww...that felt so good! demon banana
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:36 pm

ebowers wrote:

I do not care who he ends up with. I do not want to see Melissa or Molly humiliated. Jason knows how that feels.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:37 pm

Moody wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
ebowers...... it's ok for you to like him.

I love this show for the detective work. I hate this show for the heartbreak!

I am with Kimmie, I don't hate anybody, for me this is all just fun and games, and it's the detective work I enjoy. I don't think Jason did what he did because he is evil or meant to be malicious, I think he really didn't know at the end which one he really wanted. It is such a strange position to be in, and I do believe you can fall for more than one person at a time.

I think when two or more beautiful people of the opposite sex are vying for your love and mooning all over you, the choice can be a tough one. This would be especially true if you really haven't spent much quality time away from the onscreen camera with them. My only problem with the whole thing is if (and I don't know this happened, just hypothesizing) you get seduced by the whole "TV fame-everyone wants me and only me" thing and lose your moral compass. That might cause you to be willing to do the unthinkable by cheating on one with the other and then humiliating the first by announcing it on TV instead of privately because the producers convince you that the ratings will be great.

Last edited by Cassandra on February 27th 2009, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:38 pm

Interesting how the People answers and the View answers are so alike. He is clearly being coached by producers, directors and handlers. He is a being led every step of the way. They would not allow him to do The View or anything else without serious prepping. It was obvious that he knew how to be evasive and how to say things in a way that didn't tell us much. What struck me was how relaxed he looked on The View. With all the drama surrounding him of late you would think that he would look exhausted and tense. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:42 pm

thatgirl wrote:
. What struck me was how relaxed he looked on The View. With all the drama surrounding him of late you would think that he would look exhausted and tense. Hmmm...

That's how I felt too, thatgirl. I think that if he was going to do something to make himself look like a jackass, then he wouldn't have been so relaxed. But then again, with all the coaching he got, maybe he's just got it down pat now.

Again, covering all my bases. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:45 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I just want it to be all over! Where the hell are the people that went to AFTRC2!
I have a headache from all the twists and turns in this damned soap opera! I need freakin' answers!

Remember between 5 and 6 on the west coast, so yeah, any time now.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:47 pm

I'm here in Florida enjoying my vacation, just spent 3 days in Disney SO FUN! But you know I have been going through withdrawls for sure with no internet. This will be a quickie..first off I miss chatting with you all and I'm really hoping I can watch the finale since we will be gone yet again and busy and with no internet access. I am still thinking Jason is a tool, but hope that he doesn't humilate Mel on national tv. He ends up with who he ends up with, will I be happy with Molly, NO but he's made his bed he'll have to lie in it. I just don't care for Molly she has just rubbed me the wrong way from night 1 JMO! I'll be back next Thursday. Keep good notes ladies I'll try to check in again. MUAHS!!!! boob shake
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:48 pm

Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Remember between 5 and 6 on the west coast, so yeah, any time now.

I know, but I'm hoping they don't stop and have dinner on the way home. They need to rush home and get the scoop out there. They can eat after they have fulfilled their obligation posting the REAL SCOOP!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:49 pm

Mrs C wrote:

I'm enjoying this vicariously through you Mrs. C LOL I, too, have a massive headache. Re: the ATFR2 people, supposedly, one of the people mentioned on one of the sites who was invited to the viewing, texted from the bathroom, that they, the audience, were going to view ATFR 1 and the finale so they'd know what was going on before today's taped. She said they wouldn't be finished until 6 pm Pacific time or later. Others who have been to previous tapings, are saying it will be a late night for the east coasters.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

lovin wrote:
I'm here in Florida enjoying my vacation, just spent 3 days in Disney SO FUN! But you know I have been going through withdrawls for sure with no internet. This will be a quickie..first off I miss chatting with you all and I'm really hoping I can watch the finale since we will be gone yet again and busy and with no internet access. I am still thinking Jason is a tool, but hope that he doesn't humilate Mel on national tv. He ends up with who he ends up with, will I be happy with Molly, NO but he's made his bed he'll have to lie in it. I just don't care for Molly she has just rubbed me the wrong way from night 1 JMO! I'll be back next Thursday. Keep good notes ladies I'll try to check in again. MUAHS!!!! boob shake

Glad you arrived safely and are having a good time! It's best that you aren't here because you would want to SCREAM!!!
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

I agree, thatgirl! He is too calm and collected, and his answers on The View and in People are waaaaaay too similar to be anything other than coached. You might be asked the same thing twice, but the circumstances are different, and if you're answering honestly and from the heart your answers will be different, too.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:51 pm

Mappy wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

I'm enjoying this vicariously through you Mrs. C LOL I, too, have a massive headache. Re: the ATFR2 people, supposedly, one of the people mentioned on one of the sites who was invited to the viewing, texted from the bathroom, that they, the audience, were going to view ATFR 1 and the finale so they'd know what was going on before today's taped. She said they wouldn't be finished until 6 pm Pacific time or later. Others who have been to previous tapings, are saying it will be a late night for the east coasters.

I may have to go eat a snack and take a shower to keep myself up. I am pretty good when I'm just checking in every couple of minutes instead of doing the work I should be doing, but today I have been reading everything and I am wearing out quick! LOl
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:52 pm

Mrs C wrote:
lovin wrote:

Glad you arrived safely and are having a good time! It's best that you aren't here because you would want to SCREAM!!!

Mrs. C is my official spokesperson dance Just assume there is a ditto after all of her posts lol!

Keep safe lovin'!! We've been thinking of you and missing you.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:57 pm

From the fort:

Do you have any idea what time your new blog will be up tonight with comments on the ATFR Part 2?

Am I a sad specimen for being here waiting on a Friday night instead of being out?

And his reply:
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 7:35 PM
To: removed
Subject: Re: How late shall I stay up?

I'm just as sad. I'm waiting for my source to call. It's supposed to end at 5 or 6 Pacific time, so I should be hearing any minute
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:59 pm

Mrs C wrote:
lovin wrote:

So I don't have to go and read everything from the beginning what's the new news?? This dial up SUCKS ASS!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:01 pm

Supposedly, ryvetted and someone else from fort are at the taping.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:04 pm

Are you sure they are going to have a studio audience? With all the leaks out there you would think they would not trust anyone. I'm having a hard time believing this.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:05 pm

Lovin, I strongly believe everything is the same as when you left, (Jason proposes to Melissa but ends up with Molly). He was in the View today. There are some that believe he is still with Molly because there is a person posting as Jason's mother that some believe is actually her. Her story is something about Molly pretending to get pregnant in the tent, tricking Jason etc. I don't believe it though. Lots of controversy on all the Boards. Now the AFTER 2 is being filmed, Molly was there, not Melissa and we are waiting for all that attended to spill the beans.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:06 pm

lovin wrote:

We miss you, Lovin!!!!!
Have fun with Mickey, doll, but make sure you give some attention to Goofy too!!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:07 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Are you sure they are going to have a studio audience? With all the leaks out there you would think they would not trust anyone. I'm having a hard time believing this.

I don't think they really care at this stage of the game. They gave out "night before" invites, so people had very little time to prepare to attend.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:12 pm

Thank you Moody.....boy its gonna be tough to not have a computer come Monday night, I won't get on again til I get home either because everyone is making fun of me now LOL! Hey its 9:00 and they are all in bed, who am I hurting right? I really want to stay up and online to see what anyone finds out, but may not be able to. Can I say again DIAL UP SUCKS!

Moe, I miss you all too. We seen Goofy but didn't get pictures with him because he was leaving the area. We didn't see Dopey at all and he's my fav. The girls had a great time, it was exhausting though. We seen Mickey and Minnie of course, Donald and Daisy, Chip and Dale, Alice, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, Pooh and Tigger, oh and Handy Manny. We seen Snow White but no pics either line was too long along with Pluto. Oh well, its hard to stand in those lines for such a long time with impatient children. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:19 pm

From MRU:

Ok, I just got in from picking the kids up and grabbing something for dinner. I noticed my other thread got closed, so I guess were supposed to use this one?

Still no text messages from my friend whos at the taping, and her phone is going straight to voicemail. This is a LONNNNNGGGG taping if in fact she is still there. She does like to stay after and talk with other viewers and try and meet the bachelors, and bachelorettes, so who knows knowing her.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:26 pm

hi ya lovin

We miss you. Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:30 pm

ok gotta go all! I love ya all talk to you in a week!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:47 pm

Shoot, the FORT is clogged up again and I can't get on!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:48 pm

Moody wrote:
Shoot, the FORT is clogged up again and I can't get on!

Me too! Just posted the same thing in the other thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   

Back to top Go down

Back to Jason being a tool. LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: