AuthorMessage
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:22 pm

Cassandra wrote:
After watching "The View" segment (thanks for posting that BTW) and after reading everything here, I can't help but see Jason as just CREEPY (my opinion only). Now he looks like he has a totally fake smile and way of speaking to me. No matter what happens or who is right and who is wrong about what happens, it would take a miracle to rehabilitate Jason for me. I wish him and whomever he chooses the best, but I see the one who doesn't end up with Jason as the real winner.

I agree that it is just a TV show and I am in no way invested in any of the participants. I learned that lesson with a certain BB couple.

I am so glad that someone else sees what I do. I am not invested in this season at all so I think I am looking at this objectively but to be definitive.....this is my opinion.

Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:23 pm

Man, that person sends long text messages.
mine woul dhave been

Bathroom, cant talk, gonna see the frc and atfr, will txt l8tr!

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:25 pm

Kimmie wrote:
mine woul dhave been

lol! me too and even that would have taken me an hour on my darn phone!
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:27 pm

catty wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't even care who he ends up with?

I don't care so much who he ends up with either, at this point what I most care about is Melissa's wellbeing. If it goes down like RS says and she gets blindsided with a public dumping, then all that really matters to me is that she's able to move on and be okay.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:30 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
mine woul dhave been

lol! me too and even that would have taken me an hour on my darn phone!

lol!

I am sooooo glad you said that!!
I hate getting text messages on my phone, it takes me so long to reply back "ok c u at 6"
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:31 pm

petiteabeille wrote:
catty wrote:

I don't care so much who he ends up with either, at this point what I most care about is Melissa's wellbeing. If it goes down like RS says and she gets blindsided with a public dumping, then all that really matters to me is that she's able to move on and be okay.

Same here! I really liked Jason and don't want to believe his a TOOL.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:32 pm

Ok, in response to Melissa being at work they are saying that they were probably taped separate because she didn't want to be there with Molly. They said that she left early on Friday and was gone all weekend.

This is some crazy stuff! drunken What the heck are we going to do with ourselves once this show is over?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:35 pm

petiteabeille wrote:
catty wrote:

I love this show but I hate it at the same time because I don't like seeing any woman get their heart broken...so I don't want Melissa to get her heartbroken nor do I want to see Molly get hers broken either.

It's a win-win situation for Jason but not for one of the women.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:50 pm

Thanks for all the scoop! After watching The View clip, I do think the redhead (why can't I remember her name, LOL) says 'She's available' when he is describing Melissa. Jason turns to her with just a slight smile on his face.

I still think most of the RS version is true. I wish for a different outcome but don't expect one. I sort of thought when Jason was describing Melissa he was channeling WK describing Janelle....a bunch of all the correct words flung out there so he doesn't get stoned by her supporters too badly. I didn't believe WK and I don't believe Jason. All I can say is I hope Melissa made TPTB pay through the nose for publically humiliating her and for her participation at the ATFR2 (if she attended).
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:58 pm

KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 4:24 pm

I think they are all drunk over there on their "Mel-Jaytinis"!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 4:25 pm

I just wanted a love story - not a circus.
Chgogirl, Joker's

Saw this quote at Joker's and just felt like truer words were never spoken in Bachelor land!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 4:33 pm

The reporter (Lisa - Dish) on Access Hollywood's site says the same as RS and that she was told it was planned from early on. All I know is that Monday can't come soon enough. Hopefully we'll find out SOME day whether it was definitely planned or MF just blundered into an exceptionally intriguing ending.
I like her style better than RS. She tells it like it is. I quote "Here's what I know. On February 3, I got a text from my friend/source telling me their was a huge shakeup going down on "The Bachelor." The proposal, the "After The Final Rose" taping, then leaving with Molly and the producers having a hand in the story. I believe the exact words were, "Jason went along for the ride hook, line and sinker... at the expense of Melissa." (source : accesshollywood .com)

If Jason went along for the ride..he is really in for a rough ride Tuesday.

He can't be that stupid can he?
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 4:38 pm

Mrs C wrote:
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/27/bachelor-jason-i-have-found-the-one/

Bachelor Jason: I Have Found ‘The One’

February 27, 2009

Many fans were quite surprised not to see Jillian in the final two. Elaborate on what went wrong.
There is nothing wrong with Jill. She’s incredible. But in the end, I saw Jill as that ultimate friend, my best friend forever. I couldn’t see it going past that. We both talked about being able to marry your best friend but it has to be more than that. You have to have that spark and passionate connection. There is some of that with her, as witnessed in the hot tub scene, but it was not the kind that would last forever.

After reading some of Jason's comments earlier, I've finally figured out why Jillian didn't make it to final 2. She wouldn't sleep with him on that final overnight date. I originally thought it was because she was the one that didn't say "I love you." Now, I think it was the other. Yuck! What a shallow, shallow man Jason is. There's a whole lot to be said for marrying your best friend. And, we all saw the spark they shared. She just wouldn't go all the way. Naughty, naughty Good for her! clap

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:02 pm

Kimmie wrote:
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3361:the-bachelor-a-finale-advanced-peek&catid=66:the-bachelor-2009&Itemid=59

Interesting they didn't show Melissa and Jason together, just her on the phone with her parents. But they showed Molly and some cheesy book she made for him.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:04 pm

Yeah, I kind of think you might be right Inky. Also, he as described Melissa as "the ultimate" twice now... this must be the new word of the week. That alone tells me he dumps her. He couldn't be screaming "the ultimate this and that" if she were REALLY the final woman.

I find the Fort posters to be much more practical in their thinking. Though there is so much activity, it's hard to get through it all.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:06 pm

From Megan on facebook

Bleeep The Bachelor

So,I've been a bit hurt/ annoyed at the fact that I've been bleeped on The Bachelor a handful of times....when I WASN'T EVEN CURSING! ugh. I wish people realized that it is TV, and nothing more. The...
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:09 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I just wanted a love story - not a circus.
Chgogirl, Joker's

Saw this quote at Joker's and just felt like truer words were never spoken in Bachelor land!

Good post! Looks like Jason will be the clown at the circus. lol!

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:10 pm

BLEEEP!

So, I've been a bit hurt/ annoyed at the fact that I've been bleeped on [color:a31b=#297ccf! important][color:a31b=#297ccf! important]The [color:a31b=#297ccf! important]Bachelor

a handful of times....when I WASN'T EVEN CURSING! ugh. I wish people realized that it is TV, and nothing more. The "reality" factor associated with the show is so minute it is shocking- even for the participants!
Every one of us has to be typecasted as a certain "character," and I knew that going into it. I never thought the "bad girl" would be me!!! Neither did anyone in my life. I am so blessed to have the most understanding and intelligent people in my life who can watch the show, laugh it off, call me and say "that's nothing like the real you!"
Especially after the first show, I felt so obligated to apologize to everyone I knew; my whole family, my players (former and current) as well as their parents. My parents invested too much time in raising myself and my fellow siblings to see one of their children swear on National Television. Did I probably cuss once or twice? Sure! But did I drop "F bombs" constantly??? HECK NO! That's just not me... and anyone who knows me, well... knows that I make up words. And that I talk in acronyms like an annoying teenager! I'm a big fan of "OMG" and "WTF," as well as "oh efff" or "Shut the front door!" I say "fugg" or "frigging" instead of ever using the "F" word... so it is frustrating for me to be judged for saying things I never said.
When watching, I know what I said, but the public is being mislead by the bleeps, and I am sorry for that. I apologize sincerely to my family for any embarrasment I have caused, as well as to any fans who were dissapointed with the edit. Please know that is not my style, nor it is how I carry on conversations in my day-to-day life.
In the bigger picture, there are MANY more important things going on in the world to be upset about. This will not affect me down the road... I still, however, wanted to take 3 minutes to write this quick note before turning into bed. (which means sneaking Deacon out of his
[color:a31b=#297ccf! important][color:a31b=#297ccf! important]crib and squeezing him all night!)
So again, I am sorry, I typically refrain from speaking in crass language because my parents and myself invested too much into my education for me to not have a better choice of words.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:13 pm

Buxom wrote:
BLEEEP!

So, I've been a bit hurt/ annoyed at the fact that I've been bleeped on [color:95f2=#297ccf! important][color:95f2=#297ccf! important]The [color:95f2=#297ccf! important]Bachelor

a handful of times....when I WASN'T EVEN CURSING! ugh. I wish people realized that it is TV, and nothing more. The "reality" factor associated with the show is so minute it is shocking- even for the participants!
Every one of us has to be typecasted as a certain "character," and I knew that going into it. I never thought the "bad girl" would be me!!! Neither did anyone in my life. I am so blessed to have the most understanding and intelligent people in my life who can watch the show, laugh it off, call me and say "that's nothing like the real you!"
Especially after the first show, I felt so obligated to apologize to everyone I knew; my whole family, my players (former and current) as well as their parents. My parents invested too much time in raising myself and my fellow siblings to see one of their children swear on National Television. Did I probably cuss once or twice? Sure! But did I drop "F bombs" constantly??? HECK NO! That's just not me... and anyone who knows me, well... knows that I make up words. And that I talk in acronyms like an annoying teenager! I'm a big fan of "OMG" and "WTF," as well as "oh efff" or "Shut the front door!" I say "fugg" or "frigging" instead of ever using the "F" word... so it is frustrating for me to be judged for saying things I never said.
When watching, I know what I said, but the public is being mislead by the bleeps, and I am sorry for that. I apologize sincerely to my family for any embarrasment I have caused, as well as to any fans who were dissapointed with the edit. Please know that is not my style, nor it is how I carry on conversations in my day-to-day life.
In the bigger picture, there are MANY more important things going on in the world to be upset about. This will not affect me down the road... I still, however, wanted to take 3 minutes to write this quick note before turning into bed. (which means sneaking Deacon out of his
[color:95f2=#297ccf! important][color:95f2=#297ccf! important]crib and squeezing him all night!)
So again, I am sorry, I typically refrain from speaking in crass language because my parents and myself invested too much into my education for me to not have a better choice of words.

Where did this come from Buxom?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:25 pm

Moody wrote:
Yeah, I kind of think you might be right Inky. Also, he as described Melissa as "the ultimate" twice now... this must be the new word of the week. That alone tells me he dumps her. He couldn't be screaming "the ultimate this and that" if she were REALLY the final woman.

Just getting done dinner and still have to keep reading to see if I missed anything, but I'm beginning to think you're right. Jason is probably a TOOL. :silent:
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 5:56 pm

Could some one point me the the link that has the latest preview, with Molly talking to her parents on the phone and crying? I haven't seen this one yet.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:01 pm

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:01 pm

Yikes!!! A new day, new drama!! Thanks to all who brought over info that was posted elsewhere. It's all soooo interesting.

Well, I believe now, after watching The View segment, that Jason picks Molly. When he was talking about her he said something about friendship then quickly says there's passion too! He seems to be big on the passion thing.

I still do not believe Jason does anything mean to Melissa. I think, and this is just my opinion, that there is something that happens where in the end they both decide it just isn't there and it wouldn't work...I do not believe for a minute that Jason would humiliate a girl on national t.v. He wants his son to be proud of him as he gets older, so I just don't see him being mean to Melissa, someone his son has met and spent time with. I have felt from the beginning that RS seems to have a persoanl vendetta against Jason and a very strong protection /obsession towards Melissa, for whatever the reasons. MOO

I just wanted to add...that red-haired gal on the view...boy, she's a firecracker, isn't she??? And, I am glad Jason didn't say too much about what went on behind closed doors. That is personal...if he was a real cad, I think he would've said much more.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:18 pm

ebowers, you are much too generous. I think Melissa is hurt. How could she not be?
I think Jason is a cad and a tool and no amount of editing will change my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:21 pm

Extra is going to do a story on the Bachelor.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:26 pm

Mrs C wrote:

Today? Their website says Monday.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:28 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Today? Their website says Monday.

I just saw a commercial while watching it. They said on the next Extra, so maybe they did mean Monday's show.

My brain is fried and I may have even made up seeing it. I don't trust anything I see/read anymore.

Ahh...the commerical just on again. It's Monday. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:28 pm

Who would have ever thought Will would not be the biggest tool ever.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:36 pm

ok, i have to get some work down. Someone Im me on AIM, when the leaks come!

ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 6:53 pm

I feel like I am all alone in my thinking!!! Does anyone else still support Jason..just a little?? Does anyone else think he isn't a bad guy?? Please step forward...I haven't felt this alone since I supported Natalie and Eric on their seasons of BB!!! Even then, I had a few in my corner! I'm lonely... Sad
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:01 pm

ebowers wrote:
I feel like I am all alone in my thinking!!! Does anyone else still support Jason..just a little?? Does anyone else think he isn't a bad guy?? Please step forward...I haven't felt this alone since I supported Natalie and Eric on their seasons of BB!!! Even then, I had a few in my corner! I'm lonely... Sad

Where is lovin when we need her. I am still hoping Jason does the right thing and Melissa is okay. I am still trying to not say anything too bad about anyone at this time so I don't have to eat my words....but if it turns out as RS is saying I will have a few comment about Jason. boob shake hitthefan demon banana demon banana demon banana

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:02 pm

ebowers...... it's ok for you to like him.

I love this show for the detective work. I hate this show for the heartbreak!

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:05 pm

ebowers wrote:

I don't want to think he is and that is why I'm hoping the Lynne stuff is true and not RS's version.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:09 pm

Mrs C wrote:
ebowers wrote:

I don't want to think he is and that is why I'm hoping the Lynne stuff is true and not RS's version.

Exactly! If he does the right thing, I'm loving the guy. If not, loser
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:11 pm

Okay...I feel a little better now! I look forward to everyone's opinions and ideas after Monday and Tuesday's shows! Should be good!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:12 pm

ebowers wrote:

I will get in your boat, ebowers, but if we get beat up for this I am blaming it all on YOU!
Laughing
Seriously, I get the feeling he is not going to be the bad guy like the "scoopers" say he is...I still have hope for him.
Back to top Go down
mmmMangoes

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:20 pm

Did anyone else notice the similarity in word choice between the People magazine article and the interview on the View?

Note in particular when he is talking about the final two (at about the 40 sec mark in the video clip from the View (there is a link to it back on page 11 of this thread). Here is the relevant passage from the People article:

What do you see in the remaining two women?
Melissa is really that ultimate woman that is going to stand by your side forever. She’s fun. She’s beautiful and exciting and willing to try new things. Molly is the balance of a lot of different things. We have a great friendship going. There’s passion there. She’s got her eyes wide open to the world. They are both amazing — to use my favorite word — which made for a very, very tough decision.

It is not word for word, as if following a script to the letter. But it sure sounds "coached" and rehearsed. I would not be the least surprised to find that a lot of the show is "scripted" in this sense. And maybe the stuttering over the Molly lines in the video is just that he was trying to remember the words? Laughing

cheers,
mmmMangoes
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:24 pm

Kimmie wrote:
ebowers...... it's ok for you to like him.

I love this show for the detective work. I hate this show for the heartbreak!

I am with Kimmie, I don't hate anybody, for me this is all just fun and games, and it's the detective work I enjoy. I don't think Jason did what he did because he is evil or meant to be malicious, I think he really didn't know at the end which one he really wanted. It is such a strange position to be in, and I do believe you can fall for more than one person at a time.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 7:25 pm

Mappy, does the right thing have to be picking Melissa and marrying her? Or just not humiliating her on national t.v.?? Why does no one like Molly?? She hasn't done anything that we know of 100% for sure. She fell in love with Jason and he with her. I adore Melissa, but maybe she isn't the right girl for him and she realizes that, too. So, she breaks his heart!!?? Why does everyone hate Jason when it's all speculation at this point??
Oh, Wildebeest, you have made me sooo happy! Very Happy Thank you! You'll see, everything will turn out just right. No one will beat us up for this...You'll see Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   

Back to top Go down

Back to Jason being a tool. LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: