AuthorMessage
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:26 am

realitycarol wrote:
At the very end of the interview when Elizabeth was winding the interview up, Joy said something I couldn't make out and it looked like Jason went zip a lip . I thought he said he was engaged and happy....going to rewatch it now.

Okay after watching it again he only said he was in love and when Elizabeth asked point blank "are you engaged" he said you will have to watch and see. Sorry, guess it was my wishful thinking he is still engaged to Melissa. doh

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:33 am

I am on Mrs C's team after seeing that interview. The words flowed when talking about Melissa, a lot of stuttering with Molly, and he threw in the "friend" thing, which to me Jason thinks is a booty call.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:35 am

Mrs C wrote:
Hmmmm....

According to that other board ... Melissa is at work today and Molly is not.

So Melissa no showed for the AFTER AFTER and Molly and Jason are giving their happily ever after story. I seriously need to drop this now. I don't even care!!! Waaaaaayyyyy
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:38 am

Ugh, won't want to watch the happy ever after story for sure. Oh well, we can hold out for a good showmance on BB11. At least we can watch 24/7! dance
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:40 am

flowerpower wrote:
Ugh, won't want to watch the happy ever after story for sure. Oh well, we can hold out for a good showmance on BB11. At least we can watch 24/7! dance

good posting
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:42 am

This show... Good Lord... I'm beginning to understand bi-polar disorder.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:50 am

Here is a post from FORT:

Here is a rough transcript of what Jason said today (Friday around 11:30 am Eastern Time) on The View:

The red headed host said Jason said his motto was "when in doubt, make out" but that didn't work so well with every woman, she commented. They have a funny little scene where Jason is unsure about how to respond to the host, so he tries to kiss her and she applies anti-bacterial spray to his hands and lips.

Everything in italics is direct quotes from Jason when he was interviewed by all the hosts:

I am completely in love, and she is moving to Seattle . . . you'll have to stay tuned for the final (to see if he's engaged).

The blonde host asks specifically if he does anything like proposing to Melissa, then has second thoughts and proposes to Molly instead.

I don't know all the rumors that are out there, but there is one that I do want to address. It does talk about this being set up, and there's conspiracy, and I will stake my whole life that there is nothing set up. This is my true life, my real experience, and I would never associate myself with anything like that, period.

Melissa is that ultimate wife . . . I mean, she's sweet, she's beautiful, she's fun, she's exciting. (The red headed host adds, "She's available" OR "She's adorable" and everyone in the audience laughs, as does Jason).

Molly for me has kind of really the balance of everything. She's a, she became a great friend. She's, um, she's, um, there's passion there. She's sweet. She's fun. We've got kind of a young, fun relationship.

The dilemma is that there are two girls, and there's a path with both of them, and I have to explore which one is right for me.

Jason is asked whether he slept with both women, but refuses to tell them what happens behind the "closed door".

The physical part of the relationship is important, right? I mean, it's not the *only* thing.

Referring to Jillian, he said, "There was obviously chemistry, but was it enough to be forever? And that's what I was alluding to, more than anything."

The hosts ask how he can go from kissing one person to kissing another, night after night.

Until you are sitting in that position, in those shoes, you don't know.

Whoopie tells Jason he is a young man, with a kid to consider. Is this really the way he wants to find his life partner, and the woman who is going to share his life with his child?

I would not have done this unless I thought it was possible. (He says he fell in love with DeAnna).

(He refuses to answer whether he was crying because he was still in love with DeAnna). I have not cried that hard in my entire life (referring to the balcony scene).

A host asks, "Is this love." Jason says, "Yes!"

The red headed host says she's noticed a lot of catty, bitchy women tend to find their way onto this show, then asks what will happen if he's attracted to a bitchy, catty woman.

Jason says, "It's not going to happen. I would never do that to him." (he doesn't answer the question about how long he'd be engaged with someone before marrying them). "I always said there is no way I'd introduce someone to Ty . . . I couldn't fall in love with someone" . . . unless they were great with Ty, and he thought they were a great person.

(He says his mom is in the picture). My ex wife and I are really, *really* great friends.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:57 am

realitycarol wrote:
realitycarol wrote:
At the very end of the interview when Elizabeth was winding the interview up, Joy said something I couldn't make out and it looked like Jason went zip a lip . I thought he said he was engaged and happy....going to rewatch it now.

Okay after watching it again he only said he was in love and when Elizabeth asked point blank "are you engaged" he said you will have to watch and see. Sorry, guess it was my wishful thinking he is still engaged to Melissa. doh

I think that he doesn't propose to Melissa at the FRC because he still hadn't talked to her parents. I think that the official engagement came later.

At least I'm hoping. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:16 pm

Is the person who said Melissa is at work today trustworthy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:18 pm

There's a clip they show that I didn't like the look on Jasons face when it looked like he was facing someone (maybe on a couch but looking at someone) it was the "I'm telling you something painful" look. I hope they put a YouTube up soon....

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:26 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Is the person who said Melissa is at work today trustworthy?

I read on
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:40 pm

Thanks flower. Even if she is the dumpee, I doubt she would not show up for the taping today. Melissa seems to have a lot of pride so I don't think she would not want to show the world she was fine. Of course that is IF she was dumped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:49 pm

That's it, where the heck does Melissa work? I'm calling!

J/K demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14722
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:56 pm

Moody wrote:
Joy asks are you sleeping with both of them? Jason says that the physical part is important to know if there is a connection.

When asked about switching, he said that he didn't know about the internet rumors, but he can confirm there was no "set up" it was all real and that was the problem, they were both such wonderful women...

I missed a lot, because my parakeets both decided to escape from their cage. I can't wait till it is youtubed. Jason made it pretty clear to me he was taken away by Melissa,
but Molly was the "real" one. I bet it goes up pretty quick.
Wow, did he have sex with both while he was two-timing them? Yuck.
Liar...he knows about the rumors or he wouldn't be confirming that there was "no set up".
And lastly, laugh so hard I crie imagining you trying to capture your parakeet. Sorry, the picture in my head is funny.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 12:58 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't even care who he ends up with?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 1:01 pm

catty wrote:

I didn't care that much until today. I don't want to be the one sporting a creepy avatar for a week. I think Moody would have a lot more fun with one.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 1:07 pm

Mrs C wrote:
catty wrote:

I didn't care that much until today. I don't want to be the one sporting a creepy avatar for a week. I think Moody would have a lot more fun with one.
Mrs C, I am no good at making avatars, so I know what you mean. I'm sure you'll have fun though.

It will be funny if the girl he chooses turns out to really be The One and they don't break up later. It would be different than previous Bachelors.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 1:42 pm

Thank you guys so much for the recaps and for the video, I really appreciate all you do. LOL Moody at the birds.

Someone posted this at Jokers - hmmmmm

Part 2 in what I can tell you...
02/27/09 11:30 AM
var addthis_pub = 'JokersUpdates';

Mellisa is not at work in Texas today she is at the taping of the Aftr2... Let me make this very clear I cannot tell you who I am who I know or go into anything else nor looking for publicity like some people this guy so called"RS" What I can tell you on diferent websites... RS is partially right but doesnt touch on how betrayed both ladies feel towards Jason Molly was very angry/let on... as you will see in finaly on limo ride after the rejection... Mellisa felt betrayed/getting her heart broke again after the break up on aftr1 . Molly does feel for Melissa she feels terrible how Jason picked her then went to Molly although she has forgiven Jason and she has plans since aftr1 on moving to Seattle next month...Deanna's visit when Deanna states she made a huge mistake she ref in the moment between Jessie and Jason making her mind up. She states you can still make things right in finaly by not choosing the wrong girl but will state she is over Jason and wishes him the best. Fliess has a way of making the Public believe she is saying you can still make things right by going back to Deanna not going to happen more to come after taping...
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 1:51 pm

Mappy that video was just too freakin' funny!!! LOL And I believe we are all in need of meds for some kind of disorder now!! LOL

Thank you Mrs. C for the video of The View. I wish we could have seen his face when they were asking him some of the questions, instead of watching the recap of the previews.

I have no idea what to believe, other then Monday is getting further away LOL
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 1:58 pm

I am surprised he pretty much admits that he sleeps with the women on the overnights. I would have a difficult time getting past that I think. I think that he can talk about Melissa with ease because she is no longer the one, and has a harder time talking about Molly because he is supposed to not be revealing that they are together. If he really stayed with Melissa, calling her the "ultimate wife" would be far to revealing.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 1:59 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Thank you guys so much for the recaps and for the video, I really appreciate all you do. LOL Moody at the birds.

Someone posted this at Jokers - hmmmmm

Part 2 in what I can tell you...
02/27/09 11:30 AM
var addthis_pub = 'JokersUpdates';

Mellisa is not at work in Texas today she is at the taping of the Aftr2... Let me make this very clear I cannot tell you who I am who I know or go into anything else nor looking for publicity like some people this guy so called"RS" What I can tell you on diferent websites... RS is partially right but doesnt touch on how betrayed both ladies feel towards Jason Molly was very angry/let on... as you will see in finaly on limo ride after the rejection... Mellisa felt betrayed/getting her heart broke again after the break up on aftr1 . Molly does feel for Melissa she feels terrible how Jason picked her then went to Molly although she has forgiven Jason and she has plans since aftr1 on moving to Seattle next month...Deanna's visit when Deanna states she made a huge mistake she ref in the moment between Jessie and Jason making her mind up. She states you can still make things right in finaly by not choosing the wrong girl but will state she is over Jason and wishes him the best. Fliess has a way of making the Public believe she is saying you can still make things right by going back to Deanna not going to happen more to come after taping...

Eh, they could be anybody. I am tired of the "I can't tell you who I am, BUT" people. I am taking ALL new scoops with a grain of salt. This roller coaster ride has me dizzy.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:02 pm

The same poster also made this post earlier.

Why are we believing this Bleep Bag....
02/19/09 01:17 PM AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Edit Reply Quote

This guy RS I am going to call myself Reality Chris and make a video that I know the ending to atfr 2 I was in audience watch how many people believe me
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:06 pm

I got both the darn parakeets back into their cage after they banged into the window o a few times. The male is friendly and let me catch him, the female isn't friendly at all, so she had to find her way back into the cage on her own, which she did when I left her alone.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:16 pm

Mrs C wrote:
catty wrote:

LMAO

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:21 pm

there is just so much info who knows what is real. I can't wait until Monday.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:30 pm

Did FORT blow up? lol I cant get the page to open.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:31 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Did FORT blow up? lol I cant get the page to open.

I was just coming to ask the same thing. Too much traffic I guess.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:35 pm

Thanks Moody, thought it was just me for a second.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:42 pm

Moody wrote:

I just want to know why so many people believe she is who she is? That's why I went looking this morning. I hate that her posts on the Body, Lips board aren't able to be read. Grrrr...
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:45 pm

This was posted at Misfits:

After the Final Rose Part 2
Yesterday I posted in the More Jason Drama thread that I had a dear friend going to the tapings out in L.A. today. My friend goes to TONS of tapings, the bachorlette (DeAnna and Jesses ATFR), The woman tell all, Jay Leno, etc. She is addicted to going and makes a habit out of going to anyone she can go to.

She just sent me a text saying this:

"I'm here and got to keep this short. We are walking back to the studio for the taping. The rumor is here that they are going to show us the final episode, and the first after the rose to make sure were all in the loop for the taping."

I responded "Where are you now? How long is the taping going to be?"

She responded:

" I am in the bathroom. Earlier, one of the studio managers just told us no cell phones, camera, etc. If you are found using one of these devices it is an automatic removal from the set. I am currently in the bathroom as we were told this could be the last time we could use it for a couple hours."

Next text message:

"From what we have all figured, if they do show us both final episodes, were expecting to be here til 5 or 6 pm tonight."

Now, I edited and fixed her grammar for her text messages so it was easier to read for you guys but that is all she has sent me so far. I am sure it will be hours before she can text again. If I hear something, so will you.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:51 pm

Mrs C wrote:
This was posted at Misfits:

After the Final Rose Part 2
Yesterday I posted in the More Jason Drama thread that I had a dear friend going to the tapings out in L.A. today. My friend goes to TONS of tapings, the bachorlette (DeAnna and Jesses ATFR), The woman tell all, Jay Leno, etc. She is addicted to going and makes a habit out of going to anyone she can go to.

She just sent me a text saying this:

"I'm here and got to keep this short. We are walking back to the studio for the taping. The rumor is here that they are going to show us the final episode, and the first after the rose to make sure were all in the loop for the taping."

I responded "Where are you now? How long is the taping going to be?"

She responded:

" I am in the bathroom. Earlier, one of the studio managers just told us no cell phones, camera, etc. If you are found using one of these devices it is an automatic removal from the set. I am currently in the bathroom as we were told this could be the last time we could use it for a couple hours."

Next text message:

"From what we have all figured, if they do show us both final episodes, were expecting to be here til 5 or 6 pm tonight."

Now, I edited and fixed her grammar for her text messages so it was easier to read for you guys but that is all she has sent me so far. I am sure it will be hours before she can text again. If I hear something, so will you.

Thanks, Mrs C!
I believe this one is true!!!

Jason's Mom, work friends of Melissa and/or Molly or the janitor on the set of the Bachelor that is posting inside scoops....I don't think any of them are who they say they are nor do I believe what they say.
What I do believe is they are all under the care of Nurse Ratchett!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:54 pm

Anyone finding anything at FORT? I'm trying to stick to 1 board so my head doesn't explode!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 2:57 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/27/bachelor-jason-i-have-found-the-one/

Bachelor Jason: I Have Found ‘The One’

February 27, 2009

Fans have spent weeks speculating and blogging about who will be the last woman standing next to Jason Mesnick on The Bachelor. Before his choice is revealed on Monday’s finale, the single dad from Seattle sat down with PEOPLE.com to talk about the final two women, Melissa and Molly, the return of DeAnna and whether he finally got his happy ending. — Carrie Bell

Have you found The One?
I have found the one. I am in love, without a doubt. I do see her as the one I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. Everyone has been through ups and down in their life, and there are no guarantees when talking about love. I am living proof. I got married before and thought I’d be with her until death do us part, but we all know how that worked out. That said, I am very much in love and very hopeful.

Many fans were quite surprised not to see Jillian in the final two. Elaborate on what went wrong.
There is nothing wrong with Jill. She’s incredible. But in the end, I saw Jill as that ultimate friend, my best friend forever. I couldn’t see it going past that. We both talked about being able to marry your best friend but it has to be more than that. You have to have that spark and passionate connection. There is some of that with her, as witnessed in the hot tub scene, but it was not the kind that would last forever.

Stephanie and Jillian were fan favorites in the way that you were. Do you think they would make good choices for the next Bachelorette?
Without a doubt they’d be great. If I was sitting in the producer’s chair right now, I would be hard-pressed to chose just one of them. There’s Stephanie with her story and how giving she is and how strong. And Jill was the backbone of the girls here. If I were in charge, I would have two simultaneous Bachelorette seasons going at the same time. Two mansions side by side, 50 guys, two girls. I think maybe they could work out twofer deals on helicopters.

How do you feel about how you navigated the show?
I built a relationship with all these girls. Some of them I expect to be in my life beyond the show. I think Ty and Sophia would be great playdates. But I think I was in this for the right reasons and I wanted to find my wife. I wouldn’t even have come here if I wasn’t over DeAnna.

Speaking of DeAnna, why does she appear in the finale?
Well I can’t tell you that, of course. Fans will have to wait and see. I was really surprised when she showed up in New Zealand. It would have been one thing if I was hanging out in Atlanta, but she had to go across an ocean to get to me. I had just heard a couple of weeks before that she and Jesse had broken up and that surprised me.

So you were surprised to hear she and Jesse didn’t make it?
Yeah. I thought they were in love and legitimately happy. I really thought they were going to make it — that helped me get over her, as a matter of fact.

What do you see in the remaining two women?
Melissa is really that ultimate woman that is going to stand by your side forever. She’s fun. She’s beautiful and exciting and willing to try new things. Molly is the balance of a lot of different things. We have a great friendship going. There’s passion there. She’s got her eyes wide open to the world. They are both amazing — to use my favorite word — which made for a very, very tough decision.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:03 pm

The meltdown is beginning at MRU.... zip a lip
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:05 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:

I saw that! They were told that Melissa is at work today and all hell is breaking loose. I can't take it anymore but can't stay away! HEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I don't know who the heck to believe!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:08 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Janelle's#1Fan wrote:

I saw that! They were told that Melissa is at work today and all hell is breaking loose. I can't take it anymore but can't stay away! HEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I don't know who the heck to believe!

ohhh, juicy stuff going down, stay at that board Mrs. C, it's full of drama. I would go there, but I'm not registered and besides I'm afraid lol.

I just did this long post and I don't know where it went. Someone by the name of mysonisthebest is posting under that Access Hollywood article. Either someone stole that user's name or mysonisthebest is a complete Fraud!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:10 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Janelle's#1Fan wrote:

Breathe Mrs.C lol! ...We need you here to bring over the scoop. dance I am not invested in this season, so that helps I guess. I still say he dumps Mel for Mol. study
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 3:16 pm

After watching "The View" segment (thanks for posting that BTW) and after reading everything here, I can't help but see Jason as just CREEPY (my opinion only). Now he looks like he has a totally fake smile and way of speaking to me. No matter what happens or who is right and who is wrong about what happens, it would take a miracle to rehabilitate Jason for me. I wish him and whomever he chooses the best, but I see the one who doesn't end up with Jason as the real winner.

I agree that it is just a TV show and I am in no way invested in any of the participants. I learned that lesson with a certain BB couple.

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   

Back to top Go down

Back to Jason being a tool. LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: