AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:39 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I believe the article by Laura Saltman on the Access Hollywood site... so therefore Jason is back to being the tool IMO.

Yep, I agree. That one seems to be reliable and to make the most sense. So..... thread name change again? LOL
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:41 am

inkydinkydoo wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
I don't think Melissa looks her best in these pictures. She has looked better with no makeup on and wet hair. Is it just me or does she look pretty bad in these? Seems like I heard production does the gown selection and makeup/hair for the last two girls. Looks to me like Mel's people didn't do her any favors. It could just be the shots but I think she usually looks better than she does here.

Also she is wearing a YELLOW dress and Molly has on the PURPLE. Where is that screencap of the proposal? I thought it showed the F1 in a shade of blue????? WTH????

I think the dress in that picture was purple, because I commented on it matching Jason's tie. I wish we could find it, again, now that we'vee seen their dresses.

I believe they photochop the color of the dress to fool everyone. If you look at the edge of the dress by her arm you can see a color change. This was not the best picture but I could not find the other one.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:50 am

Moody wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
I believe the article by Laura Saltman on the Access Hollywood site... so therefore Jason is back to being the tool IMO.

Yep, I agree. That one seems to be reliable and to make the most sense. So..... thread name change again? LOL

Moody, does that mean you will be changing your picture again... boob shake
If this is true, I wonder who is really posting that has Lynn7 so sure it is Jason's Mother? I wanted that story to be the right one...doesn't look like it. Sad

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:54 am

Yes, Molly has on a dark purple dress, and they always showed Melissa's to be in this pale blue, though you could see the hint of yellow on the edges. Somewhere, like you said Reality Carol, Dreamer or Valen lightened the photo so you could really see the yellow. This was long before we saw that the dress actually IS yellow. I think back in December, they caught it.. before the show even aired.

Hidden ....

Reality Steve really does have the scoop.. he has all along regarding what happens at the after. He needs to stop talking so much, and explaining himself. It makes him appear less credible. The After 1, is the shocking one, that will be heartbreaking for Melissa and the After 2 will probably show how they all are now. I hope Melissa gives them hell. The only thing I DON'T believe is that production planned it to be Molly from day one. I really don't believe that at all. I do believe, he expressed his doubts at the finale to production and they helped him meet up with Molly while engaged to Melissa.

In about an hour I am going to watch The View with him on. I really wish I knew when it was taped, though I guess it doesn't matter, it's probably pretty recent since they talk about daily events going on in the news etc. Elizabeth is a HUGE Bachelor fan, so I am sure she has been following this drama.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 8:55 am

Do we know where Jason's so called mother is posting from? It's probably one of our favorite impersonators.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 9:05 am

Moody wrote:
Do we know where Jason's so called mother is posting from? It's probably one of our favorite impersonators.

I just checked her profile (mysonisthebest) and no location was listed. It shows she registered Feb. 2009....I thought she had been registered there for longer than that! scratch whistle

Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 9:11 am

realitycarol wrote:
Moody wrote:

I just checked her profile (mysonisthebest) and no location was listed. It shows she registered Feb. 2009....I thought she had been registered there for longer than that! scratch whistle

very interesting. Yes, that was the story all along... that she had been there since last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 9:21 am

Moody wrote:

In about an hour I am going to watch The View with him on. I really wish I knew when it was taped, though I guess it doesn't matter, it's probably pretty recent since they talk about daily events going on in the news etc. Elizabeth is a HUGE Bachelor fan, so I am sure she has been following this drama.

Mood, more than likely it was yesterday. I was at the view taping and I was at one of the latter tapings (not live). They do the live one and then they put the second audience in for the taped one, at least that's what they did when I was there. They showed the taped one that I was at the day after. I won't be home to see it, leaving in about 10 minutes. If anything good is said, please let us know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 9:28 am

From Access Hollywood

UPDATE: I'm getting a lot of emails about this. So, for the record I have no idea if the producers coaxed Jason into this or not. However, I have to say that if they did and he agreed to it I find it very sad that a single dad with a four-year-old son would be so morally bankrupt. When I met and interviewed Jason the second week the show aired he seemed like a genuine person with a good heart. I hope thats true and this isn't. I look forward to seeing the show on Monday.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 9:59 am

Yep Moody. You articulated exactly what I believe happened. Jason wanted to see Molly on the side and TPTB arranged for that to happen. I don't think Melissa knew about it. Leaves me still pissed at Jason, Molly, and TPTB. If he didn't want to commit to either because he was still unsure, that is what he should have said at TFR. Both Molly and Melissa could decide if they were interested in seeing Jason knowing he was still seeing the other. That was done with The Bachelor Charlie.

If my suspicions are true, Melissa really got a bum deal....TPTB were looking for a ratings bonaza.....Jason was breaking a commitment he made to Melissa.....Molly made herself available to be 'the other woman'.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:01 am

Off to watch the View!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:05 am

realitycarol wrote:
Moody wrote:

From what I understand, she was registered at the other board and so yes, Moody, you have to re-register at the new one. If you go to the welcome thread where she first posted, it seems as if some knew her and were wondering where she was. I was hoping to find the other board and her posts to see if there was any confirmation about her identity, but I can't find any posts there. I think they were all removed.

At this point, I have no clue who is right or who is right. I tend to believe the Access Hollywod site, but who's to say who there sources are and if they aren't getting the entire story.

AFTRC2 is being taped at 11:30/2:30est. Hopefully we get the scoop tonight!
If he ends up with Molly, RS is right. If it's Melissa, then Lynne is right.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:07 am

Moody wrote:
Off to watch the View!

I'm watching too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:11 am

Interesting, mysonisthebest is registered and posted at FORT.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:15 am

Little man taking a later nap today Smile I'm going to turn on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:18 am

The only thing I know about Lynn is that she double/triple checks her sources and any dirt she hears... but so does RS and Aletheia. Basically, back to square one, two, three or fifty millionth depending on which 'source' you want to believe LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:25 am

Mrs C wrote:

Adding to this, I found the original board for Lynne and mysonisthebest was registered there also

http://www.runboard.com/control_panel|checkout=mysonisthebest

She posted quite a few times, but for some reason, I can't get to her posts either. Again, I think they removed them all when they moved, but I don't know for sure.

I want to know if she's real or full of chit!

ETA - for some reason the link won't work either.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:28 am

Mappy wrote:
The only thing I know about Lynn is that she double/triple checks her sources and any dirt she hears... but so does RS and Aletheia. Basically, back to square one, two, three or fifty millionth depending on which 'source' you want to believe LOL

I read a post at FORT that while posting during the Deanna season she had posted that she was sure Jason was F1 and took so much flack for being wrong she went to or started the misfit site. Just what I read, don't know this for a fact. Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:33 am

Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:36 am

Here's the picture I was thinking of. I guess he could have been walking F2 to the car, though, huh?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:40 am

Mrs C wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Adding to this, I found the original board for Lynne and mysonisthebest was registered there also

http://www.runboard.com/control_panel|checkout=mysonisthebest

She posted quite a few times, but for some reason, I can't get to her posts either. Again, I think they removed them all when they moved, but I don't know for sure.

I want to know if she's real or full of chit!

ETA - for some reason the link won't work either.

mysonisthebest

FORT Fan

Last Activity: 12-20-2008 12:22 PM

• About Me
  • Statistics
  • Friends
  • Contact Info

About Me

• About mysonisthebest

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette
    My Favorite Contestants
    DeAnna of course
    Shows I'm Looking Forward To
    The Bachelorette
  • Signature

Bring
  • Joined 3/27/08

I was able to bring up posts but have not read them. Here is the URL:
http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2337791

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:45 am

I could bring up posts from FORT too, but didn't really see anything that confirmed she was Jason's mom. I was hoping the ones on the runboard could be seen, since that was where she first posted. I think that is where we would get confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:45 am

Joy and Jason just did a little clip of Jason trying to kiss her. She said Elizabeth is a huge Bachelor fan and says Jason's Motto is "When in doubt, make out".. next they showed Jason kissing Jillian, Molly and Melissa right after they each said something profound. Next, Joy started talking, and they showed what looked like Jason going in to kiss her, but her rubbing something on his mouth. He had that shocked face the whole entire time. Joy said he was a "good sport". I think he will be on after the commercial break. The scene I described was almost like a Saturday Night Live spoof.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:47 am

He's on!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:49 am

From Jason:

He is completely in love and she is moving to Seattle. (Lynne says possible 3/11)

When Elizabeth asked about him picking Melissa and breaking up with her, he says this is not set up and its not a conspiracy and he would never associate himself with something like that.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:52 am

I am watching now and there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND he switched. The women are giving him a hard time, and he is spouting all over the place, says he is "in love" they demanded to know if he was engaged, he wouldn't answer. He talks about Melissa in the past tense, and Molly in the present. That sold me.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:57 am

Moody wrote:
I am watching now and there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND he switched. The women are giving him a hard time, and he is spouting all over the place, says he is "in love" they demanded to know if he was engaged, he wouldn't answer. He talks about Melissa in the past tense, and Molly in the present. That sold me.

And I saw it differently! lol!

I'm saying it now, I definitely think Lynne has the right outcome. I think that Molly tries to break up Melissa and Jason and it ends there on the first ATFRC and on the 2nd one, we see that her plan didn't work. I think he's with Melissa, he chose her originally and is with her now.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 10:58 am

Describes Melissa as the ultimate light? or life, beautiful, fun, kind stuff like that

Molly- She had been the balance for me, she is a good friend, uh we grew to be friends, um stutter, there is the passion, it's like a young fun relationship? (something like that)

Joy asks are you sleeping with both of them? Jason says that the physical part is important to know if there is a connection.

When asked about switching, he said that he didn't know about the internet rumors, but he can confirm there was no "set up" it was all real and that was the problem, they were both such wonderful women...

I missed a lot, because my parakeets both decided to escape from their cage. I can't wait till it is youtubed. Jason made it pretty clear to me he was taken away by Melissa,
but Molly was the "real" one. I bet it goes up pretty quick.

Last edited by Moody on February 27th 2009, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:00 am

Wow, Mrs. C.! I am willing to bet you a goofy avatar for a week! LOL If I am right you have a goofy one, if you are right, I have a goofy one! ha
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:02 am

Moody wrote:
Wow, Mrs. C.! I am willing to bet you a goofy avatar for a week! LOL If I am right you have a goofy one, if you are right, I have a goofy one! ha

hmmm...I'm not good at avatars, but hopefully someone can help me come up with one for you! If I'm wrong, I know I'm going to regret this but.....

DEAL!!!!!! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:05 am

Hmmmm....

According to that other board ... Melissa is at work today and Molly is not.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:09 am

At the very end of the interview when Elizabeth was winding the interview up, Joy said something I couldn't make out and it looked like Jason went zip a lip . I thought he said he was engaged and happy....going to rewatch it now.

Last edited by realitycarol on February 27th 2009, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:09 am

I want this to go on Youtube RIGHT NOW!!!! To me, that was the most stressful interview I have seen in a long time.

I am not good at avatars either. Snow is. dance
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:11 am

It seemed to me as if he was struggling to come up with something nice to say about Molly. She was a "good friend". Well, isn't that the reason he let Jillian go? He didn't want a friend, he wanted a wife.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:12 am

Moody wrote:
I want this to go on Youtube RIGHT NOW!!!! To me, that was the most stressful interview I have seen in a long time.

I am not good at avatars either. Snow is. dance

That's where I'm hoping to get help from too! I have those stupid programs, but still don't know how to use them. Maybe I'll play with them this weekend.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:14 am

OH, I can't wait to see the new avatars. dancing banana demon banana dancing banana

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:16 am

I would LOVE for Mrs. C. to be right. So I would happily sport an egg on my face avatar. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:17 am

realitycarol wrote:
OH, I can't wait to see the new avatars. dancing banana demon banana dancing banana

Don't get too excited, because if I lose and snow can't help and no one offers, mine probably won't be very good. I'm not that creative, unfortunately. eh
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 27th 2009, 11:19 am

Mrs C wrote:
realitycarol wrote:

Don't get too excited, because if I lose and snow can't help and no one offers, mine probably won't be very good. I'm not that creative, unfortunately. eh

Forget about the avatar. She do what you best at. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   

Back to top Go down

Back to Jason being a tool. LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: