ETA - most of the time dance

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 8:40 am

And just to add, I don't post there but there was a silly show called "Must Love Kids" that I watched and they were the only board that followed it, so that's how I came across it.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 8:49 am

OH OH OH.... RS has the link up for his interview with Megan.

http://realitysteve.com/podcasts/meganinterview.mp3
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:00 am

Part of today's blog:

The latest: After hearing from numerous sources yesterday, it looks like the ATFR 2 has been taped and Melissa was a part of it. However, I have no idea what happened and will probably not find out anything before it airs on Tuesday. So, just wanted to give you a heads up. And just for the record, yesterday I wrote in the blog, ďJust to update, I have no new news on the ATFR 2 taping. But if I had to guess, I wouldnít be surprised if that show is cancelled.Ē How people can read that and come to the conclusion that ďReality Steve just said the ATFR 2 is cancelled!Ē I have no idea. Are you reading the same thing I am? I used the phrases ďIf I had to guessĒ and ďI wouldnít be surprised ifĒ. What part of those phrases made it a definite that itíd be cancelled? Some people amaze me. Can March 2nd happen, like, tomorrow? I almost canít even wait four more days. Once again, selective reading. People believe what they want to believe.

http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:03 am

RS added an 'Oops'... for some reason the final 1/2 hour of the interview didn't upload. If, if, he can retrieve it, he will post.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:05 am

More from RS's blog.

And hey, in case I didnít mention this 100 times already, hereís what you need to know for Mondays finale. When Jason left New Zealand, he was engaged to Melissa. He broke up with her at the ATFR 1 taping in January and started dating Molly. They are still together. ANYTHING being reported to the contrary is flat out wrong. This is something I knew about back on Jan. 27th, which is why I decided to run with it. I donít know how much clearer I can make that. As for what happens during that ATFR show, it looks like Iíve gotten some confirmation on some things we might be seeing. I will update everyone on that news on Monday, the morning of it airing. I want to double check my sources, but Iíve come in to some very interesting information about this ďEmotions run high at the unexpected and shocking ending of Jasonís journey to find true loveĒ (ABC press release quote) at the ATFR. Coming Monday. Until then, enjoy the interview, have a great weekend, and buckle your seat belts for Monday night. Even though Iíve already spoiled it for you, itíll be interesting to see how ABC tries to spin it. However they do it, itís still gonna be a bumpy ride. And not a fun one for Melissa either. Poor girl. See you Monday.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:38 am

This was sent to Nancy, but I what the heck. I am a DUT not a Misfit.

This is from a moderator at the other board about Reality Steve....

Okeedokee...

I now know that the 'Stevie' scoopers had axes to grind with Flicko and that one of them was *known* to be gullible. I honestly *hate* to share this with you but I only do so because you read here and I want you to know the truth from my neck of the world. I think it is no *small significance* that the 'intermediary' was chosen and it upsets me to know that someone that I care about was used this way.

They gave it to this person *because* they *knew* he was gullible and I feel horrible for this person.

Jason, Melissa and Ty have ridden an (RollerCoaster pic)

Our couple will be just fine but I know the rollercoaster they have been through. They made it!

I can't say too much but the 'scorned woman' was also feeding 'intermediary' information. So, if it comes from 'scorned woman' Stevie boy doesn't have to believe it but, if it's coming from a respected 'intermediary', then he would believe it.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:41 am

And here is some more:

http://www.misfitsrus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302

I'm a bit confused did Jason propose to both girls? "I would love to marry you, but I want to see how it is in the Real Word" before commiting to either...and the ATFR is him actually making that decision? I'm just trying to wrap my mind what the ATFR hooplah is all about. Thanks for sharing!

Jason proposed to one woman. Melissa.

I think that her father delayed that process.

I think what we will see is definitely the appearance of a "Charlie theme," wherein, because Jason cares so much about both women, that it will look like he is torn between his F2. Sound familiar anyone? That the average viewer wouldn't know who he chose? "The F4 became the F3 but the F3 was not F2." Not F2 because there was no F2. At least not as far as how the show will make it look. At first.

I am not so sure that we will see the refusal of consent on TV. It wouldn't fit with how Flicko wants to edit this baby. Or, maybe it does.

I am still convinced that Jason and Melissa are together and had to overcome an "obstacle." I think that this has, how do you say, been made out to be much more of an obstacle than what we would consider one to be. Jason just wanted to be, "Sure, that she was sure, that she was sure." In order to be sure he had to date both women so as to give Melissa more time because we know our Flicko couldn't pass up on the opportunity to sensationalize a, potentially, "Bountiful," type ending.

I think the edit will show us, despite this "obstacle," that love conquers all.

I think someone else, with an ax to grind, jumped on the rumour train and stirred old Stevie into a frenzy by spreading half truths and sensationalizing them. Uhm, if you were Stevie, and had a stunning, but scorned, woman talking to you, do you think you'd be able to think straight? I'm obviously not a man, so I don't know. Just saying.

I think Stevie boy should be ashamed of himself for dragging Jason into an internet wide character assassination when he didn't have his facts straight and relied on unreliable 'sources.' Even still, regardless of what has been said, nobody deserves to be talked about like that. Stevie boy is a self admitted blogger. He has admitted that he never gets scoop. This is only the second time he has been the recipient of scoop and I'd say we have to give Flicko a little more credit here. He chose an insider to pass the scoop along to someone that they believed to be entirely gullible and that person passed it along to a specific person. Someone who has openly despised this show for years. What better way to get back at Stevie boy than by making him have a face with egg. And, at the same time, how do you think the ratings will look come next Monday and Tuesday?

I still think something is up with our F2 gal. Some clues are right. Some are half right. Some aren't right at all. I think F2 *did* come on the show to make her ex jealous. I think it's possible that, during the show, that agenda may have changed once she got to know Jason better.

So, that's what I think; but what do I know?

I had always understood that the second episode was an Engagement party, that Molly would be there and that it might be filmed at the Fairmont in Washingon. I still haven't heard back on the timing and location.

You're right about the 'ever changing' stuff. How many times has RS backpedaled on his 'scoop'?
Every time I posted an update.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:45 am

that is nice mrs c, but i dont understand any of it cause i dont know who wrote what.
some seem to be "opinions" and another "fact"

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:49 am

Kimmie wrote:
that is nice mrs c, but i dont understand any of it cause i dont know who wrote what.
some seem to be "opinions" and another "fact"

This is what was posted by Lynne7. She is a moderator over there. I have been reading for a while and from what I am getting, she definitely has some insider information and I do think that mysonisthebest is Jason's mom. Seems she may have posted last year at their old board, but all those posts are gone now that they are here at the new board.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:51 am

This was also posted by Lynne:

I just logged in real quick to share some news.

Her birthday is definitely in October.

It seems our gal is preparing for a big event, even as we speak. The big boss has given her an addition to the gift she received the other day as well. March 11th is the expected day of the news.

I also believe that our lovebirds *did* have a rendezvous this past weekend. It may have been cut short due to some unexpected events but, as our gal said, you have to expect the unexpected with Jason.

I am still awaiting clarification on one thing but methinks the big celebration is either their official, non-televised, engagement party with their close friends, like any couple would do, or, better still, she has given notice and is preparing for her going away party.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:53 am

And here Lynne is answering some questions that some of the posters asked:

To answer your questions, as best as I can:

Fleiss and company fed false info to scorned a woman from the show, who fed it to gullible "intermediary" whom Lynn knows and respects, who fed it to RS. Do I have this straight?

It was the other way around. 'Intermediary' was told by 'writer' (aka Flicko & Co.) who then shared this with 'scorned woman' to see if she knew about it.

... Did scorned woman know the info was false?

Scorned woman was passing bad information to Stevie boy once she was let in on the rumour. Scorned woman put her own spin on it and passed it along as fact.

... Did "intermediary" know the info was false?

No.

... Was "intermediary" told to pass the info to RS?

Not told but suggested. The same thing I guess?

... Did scorned woman also pass info directly to RS?
Seems like that was said at one time.

Scorned woman did begin to pass information directly to Stevie boy to corroborate the initial rumour but she embellished it which is why the story got so out of hand.

... So was this all a Fleiss set-up to make RS look bad since RS has dissed the show in the past?

I don't know for sure but it was implied that, yes, they did this on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:55 am

I don't watch this show so please don't beat me. Is the show over yet and what is all the interest about?

Just sign my "Clueless". LOL.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 9:58 am

Frances wrote:
I don't watch this show so please don't beat me. Is the show over yet and what is all the interest about?

No, the show isn't over yet. As for what the mess is all about, I'm going back to what I said when this mess all started. I think that the outcome was obvious, that Melissa was the one Jason chose. I think the producer of the show was ticked off because of his stupidity and put out a bunch of false rumors, via a rejected bachelorette, that Jason ripped Melissa's heart out by dumping her on tv. The rejected bachlelorette fell for it, has been in contact with Reality Steve, who is passing around the info. I think in the end, we are going to see that Melissa was and always has been the one Jason chose. Again, jmho
Back to top Go down
oneforthefrog
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:05 am

Who do you think is "Scorned Woman"?

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:06 am

I want to know who the 'rejected bachelorette' is LOL
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:12 am

Mappy wrote:
I want to know who the 'rejected bachelorette' is LOL

I would guess Meagan since that's the one he just interviewed.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:12 am

oneforthefrog wrote:
Who do you think is "Scorned Woman"?

I think it may be Megan, but who knows...
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:13 am

Is anyone else reading over there?? I want to know what others think about all the info that Lynne has said.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:15 am

Mrs C wrote:
Frances wrote:

No, the show isn't over yet. As for what the mess is all about, I'm going back to what I said when this mess all started. I think that the outcome was obvious, that Melissa was the one Jason chose. I think the producer of the show was ticked off because of his stupidity and put out a bunch of false rumors, via a rejected bachelorette, that Jason ripped Melissa's heart out by dumping her on tv. The rejected bachlelorette fell for it, has been in contact with Reality Steve, who is passing around the info. I think in the end, we are going to see that Melissa was and always has been the one Jason chose. Again, jmho

Thanks, Mrs. C! When does this mess...er...show end? dance
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:18 am

Has Lynne been an admin over there for a long time? If so, I have to think she would not put her reputation and her forum at risk. Is it a long running site? I had never heard of it until someone posted a link on Jokers for it.

KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:19 am

You have to be a member over there to read anything. I signed up a couple weeks ago but never heard back, so I gave up. Their loss!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:26 am

bamajen wrote:
Has Lynne been an admin over there for a long time? If so, I have to think she would not put her reputation and her forum at risk. Is it a long running site? I had never heard of it until someone posted a link on Jokers for it.

Yes, Lynne has been there since the beginning and I agree, I don't think she'd put her reputation on the line. I believe her, especially over RS and Alethia. Seems a lot of the long time posters over there are VERY confident that the poster "mysonisthebest" is definitely Jason's mom.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:27 am

flowerpower wrote:
You have to be a member over there to read anything. I signed up a couple weeks ago but never heard back, so I gave up. Their loss!!!

They send you an email confirmation that you have to click and then you have to post in the welcome thread before any of the other posts come up.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:33 am

Man, I am breaking all the rules over there!! duts rule

This is from Lynne, responding to a poster:Originally Posted by gvaughn65
Could it be ABC announcing a TV wedding date?

I can't say just yet. Believe me, I wish I could.

All of these are replies from mysonisthebest (Jason's mom):

Going to the chapel is my favorite song right now! I thought the show was O.K.
I am excited about next week so that everybody can see what I have seen for quite sometime.
Love is a wonderful thing when you are watching it happen to your child

The worst part of all this is that the viewers only see snipets of conversations that happen over the course of minutes or hours.

I will be seeing the short version on T.V. but it will surely bring the tears get ready!

Happy tears are coming to all that watch !

By the way I want to thank Lynn for all of her kind words to me and for my family. My son is very happy and for that I am so very grateful. The unkind things that have been said about him are very unfair but that's life.
Those of us that know him love him for the man that he is.

For the next season I shall choose the name: mydaughterinlawisthebest!

After the show is over next Tuesday night I will have many many more things to say.
I will tell you that on two occasions in the past my son has sat here with me as I have read some awfully hurtful things. He has been my rock through all of this.

I understand that sometimes people get caught up in some crazy things. But I also understand that once reasonable people think about the big picture they will realize that the crazy man who wants to be important has make up some crazy stuff.
I have a very forgiving heart but am still very protective of my family.

I can share this. If you love our (emoticon of a cheerleader) then you will have happy tears from here on out.

Even though this has been an amazing journey for my son it has also been very emotional. He has truly been hurt by the breaking of others hearts.
He is such a kind soul.

I will upload pics when the time is right. I have made some very nice friends on this site.
I am also aware of those on here that do not have my son's best interest at heart. But it's all right everybody is entitled to their opinion. All I care about it that I know my son and what he would NEVER be capable of.

My grandson told me yesterday that when his Daddy gets married he is going to kiss the bride! I told him that Daddy should be the one kissing the bride and he replied but she is my bride too!!

Yes there was a reason I will not say what at this point.
I don't care who monitors as I am not naming any names at all.
If some are allowed to type untruths then I am allowed to state my opinion. PERIOD I am not afraid at all. But I do respect the boundaries.

I am thinking I need to be a youtube star and have what my son calls a smackdown with RS.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:43 am

I don't think the scorned woman is Megan. She is more concerned about how she was portrayed than not being chosen by Jason. She said they really didn't have a connection.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:46 am

Oh Man! What next? Well, at least I will be surprised on Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:46 am

Mappy wrote:
I don't think the scorned woman is Megan. She is more concerned about how she was portrayed than not being chosen by Jason. She said they really didn't have a connection.

Someone else posted that they think it may be Natalie. I don't know who it is, but I love that they created some drama while we're all waiting for July dance
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 10:47 am

thatgirl wrote:
Oh Man! What next? Well, at least I will be surprised on Monday night.

Which is what I believe the producers wanted since they were stupid enough to let the screencap out of Jason choosing Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 11:07 am

Reality Steve addendums:

UPDATE: Due to the fact that there are complete douchebags that roam message boards and just snipe away without revealing who they truly are, Iím sorry to inform you, but you will now have to register your name and email to comment on my page. My comment board has turned into an absolute joke because of certain assholes out there with nothing better to do. I never wanted it to come to this, but I have no choice. I donít know how I can be any clearer. If you post on a message board under a fake name and curse like a sailor just to stir things up, you are an absolute loser who seriously needs help. I mean, how cowardly is that? So congratulations, youíve ruined it for everyone else. And Iím guessing now that youíd actually have to give a legitimate email to comment, Iím guessing thatíll reduce my comments by like 1,000. Good. Iím glad. Itís f***ing ridiculous how idiotic some of you people are. So to all my regular readers, I apologize for the crap youíve had to put with up with regarding these comments. I had to put an end to it because itís just not right. Itís the only way these low lifes will ever leave.

UPDATE AGAIN: Screw it. Iím shutting off the comments on this page. Itíll be down shortly. Sorry. I could care less how many comments my page gets since Iím not making any money off it anyway. But if its gonna come at the expense of people being complete jackoffs, so be it.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 11:35 am

What did he expect when he put out such scandalous news? Everyone drinking the koolaid and worshipping at his feet? Those comments were way over the top, but you just had to scroll through the junk, no big deal. What a crybaby! big cry
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 11:52 am

flowerpower wrote:
What did he expect when he put out such scandalous news? Everyone drinking the koolaid and worshipping at his feet? Those comments were way over the top, but you just had to scroll through the junk, no big deal. What a crybaby! big cry

It wasn't RS who was a crybaby...rather a few posters who didn't care for the comments and/or language of some of the other posters... can you fookin' believe that?! They even put up a link so you could write to RS and file a complaint lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 11:57 am

Mrs C wrote:
I follow rules, I'm guilty.

Hi I just got back online after early this morning. Will read and post unless someone already has.. LOL I haven't read the thread yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 12:02 pm

Megan Parris did no one find the humor in that? come on guys... : )

Guess we really don't know her or her sense of humor... yet dance I like her!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 12:12 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
I follow rules, I'm guilty.

Hi I just got back online after early this morning. Will read and post unless someone already has.. LOL I haven't read the thread yet

I posted them, Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 12:14 pm

OK... read the thread.

I have to say if what Lynn says is true, then I feel like a heel for saying those nasty things about Jason.

For some reason I thought RS was credible.... and maybe he is.

I'm lazy. Is Bachelor on Monday and then ATR right after it... or is it on Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 12:19 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
OK... read the thread.

I have to say if what Lynn says is true, then I feel like a heel for saying those nasty things about Jason.

For some reason I thought RS was credible.... and maybe he is.

I'm lazy. Is Bachelor on Monday and then ATR right after it... or is it on Tuesday?

I'll feel bad too and I'll also kind of feel sorry for RS. I think he thinks he has the scoop and that his sources are good.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 12:26 pm

I don't feel too sorry for RS. He gleefully threw ABC and Jason and to an extent Chris Harrison under the bus. And I wasn't too thrilled with his comments about Trista. I for one, hope he is proven wrong. Not because I care who Jason is with, I just want to see how RS spins it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 12:40 pm

Well good, maybe we can have a surprise and enjoy the final show. Maybe not. Who knows? If Mrs. C. believes it, I am inclined to believe it too.

Isn't Lynn the gal that is deaf, and left the FORT because they can read your Pm's, but she is really good at reading body language, so had a large group follow her from the FORT?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   February 26th 2009, 12:43 pm

Moody wrote:
Well good, maybe we can have a surprise and enjoy the final show. Maybe not. Who knows? If Mrs. C. believes it, I am inclined to believe it too.

Isn't Lynn the gal that is deaf, and left the FORT because they can read your Pm's, but she is really good at reading body language, so had a large group follow her from the FORT?

Yes, that is one in the same Lynn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Jason being a tool. LOL   

Back to top Go down

Back to Jason being a tool. LOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: