Here is a spoiler blog that got removed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 3:54 am

First she wrote this.........

Although my plan was to wait until March 1st to tell you what my source told me, I have found out that a well known tabloid will be releasing details on Jason's shocking decision - or should I say, "decisions" - in a matter of days. RealitySteve also claims to have his own version of the story, so I'm left with no choice but to release my information tonight...right now ! Here goes....

As many of you know, ABC tries to keep a tight lid on loose lips. Nobody associated with the show is contractually allowed to tell what they know regarding the finale. But because ABC doesn't have the skills or manpower of the NSA or CIA, some people not contractually associated with the show, ie, distant relatives, janitors, etc...get the information anyway, usually during, or just after, the taping of the "after the rose ceremony". You can figure out the rest on your own.

Here is what I've learned from my "source"...

As many of you are aware, photos have been distributed on the net showing Jason on his knees proposing to a brunette, supposedly either Melissa or Deanna. I'm here to tell you that the Deanna angle in this story is nothing more than a ratings grabber that was created last fall by the producers. Basically, Deanna tells Jason to go with his heart when making a decision, but the key point here is that Deanna isn't one of the girls Jason is deciding on. So forget about her. The question is, what is causing Jason such emotional distress ? To answer that question, lets go back to the photo of Jason proposing to the brunette.

So, who is Jason actually proposing to ? Well, since there are only two women remaining, Molly and Melissa, and only one of them is a brunette, then the answer is pretty obvious. Jason proposes to Melissa ! And yes, this is how the final night is played out with Melissa getting the rose.

But wait...didn't I start this thread by claiming Jason ends up with Molly ? Yes, I did. Here is where it gets shocking, you see, Jason DID give Melissa the final rose, and Jason did like her. But you need to remember one important fact, the final rose ceremony was filmed in November, yet the recently announced second "after the rose ceremony" was taped at a much later date.

What does that mean ? And how could Molly end up with Jason ?

During the time just after the final rose ceremony in November, Jason and Melissa continue dating, but Jason continues to have feelings for Molly. I cannot go into specifics on his "inner soul" thoughts, because my source doesn't know what those thoughts are, nor are we shrinks. All I know for sure is that when the "after the rose ceremony" comes along, Jason follows Deanna's advice and goes with his heart.....and his heart was with Molly. The drama this causes is obvious....Melissa is left hanging out to dry during the "after the rose show", as Jason tells her he cannot go on with her. Molly gets her man, and now ABC has announced they might do a special wedding show, although they won't admit the couple is Jason and Molly.

Wow !

http://www.bachelornews.blogspot.com/

She removed it and replaced it with this.........
Remember, its not about the who...its about the how ! But RealitySteve was incorrect, he should have stated its about the "when"....

As those of you who have read this blog know, I first reported the potential news of Jason and Molly being the final couple. I've deleted that post due to the fact that I've just received information from my source with further news that I will not yet release until we can receive a confirmation that the information is 100% accurate. I have reason to believe that some of the net rumors regarding Melissa, as well as Jason, are just that, rumors and innuendo which were provided by a person who has an axe to grind with someone at ABC. There's more to this story than what you have read and seen on Youtube. Stay tuned, this story is far from over.

Peace,

Aletheia
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 3:55 am

Now I am really confused. doh
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14478
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 3:58 am

That makes two of us. doh
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 4:01 am

Who is this person? Is she affiliated with ABC?

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 4:02 am

She had me with the first blog, I get that, he changed his mind... but then the second blog really has me going hmmmm. It does sound like both her and Steve learned everything they know so far from those who witnessed the After the Rose Ceremony where Melissa gets her heart broken. The rest is what is up for grabs.

I wonder what Tabloid is going to break this story?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 4:03 am

icecoffee wrote:
Who is this person? Is she affiliated with ABC?

This is who she is......
The shocking finale ?
Hello, My name is Aletheia and I've created this blog to discuss what could be the most dramatic and shocking Bachelor finale in its history. But first, a few words about myself. I'm not an employee of ABC, nor is this blog in any way associated with ABC, or any cast member of this season's Bachelor program. The sole purpose of this blog is for the millions of fans to discuss and guess who might be Jason's future wife. After reading other blogs such as Reality Steve, etc, I got sick and tired of the games that are being played with potential clues that lead the readers nowhere but more confused than they were before. For example, Rebecca/Moon ? That clue was about as useful as giving a drowning man a glass of water.

So you might ask, why is this blog any better ? Because unlike others, I think I have information provided to me by a source that might actually be accurate. As I stated before, I don't work for ABC, nor do I know any of the 25 women that were part of the show. The after the rose cermony (cermonies) have recently been taped, and many media people were close enough to the action when taping. My source is a media hound who doesn't take no for an answer. (No, I'm not releasing my source's name). What I will tell you is that during the two weeks leading up to the dramatic finale I will lead you all in the right direction, not with childish clues and intentional misdirections like we've seen from other websites, but with actual news.

Peace, Aletheia
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 4:04 am

TMZ? lol!

Number of posts : 14478
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 4:05 am

So if a tabloid breaks the story, I wonder if the tabloid got the whole story from Melissa? She could be the source.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35311
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 4:16 am

Well... nothing like stirring the pot!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 4:18 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Well... nothing like stirring the pot!!

demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 6:45 am

LOL I almost lost my way there. Thanks dear Moody for reminding me that this is all 'entertainment'.

So, now I'm going to watch RS videos, and wait for the other shoe to fall LOL

I'm going to focus on the pot stirring, which is always more fun, anyway boob shake
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   February 18th 2009, 7:26 am

Who is Aletheia? She sure put the screws to RS about how he handled this and his lame-azz clues LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is a spoiler blog that got removed   

Back to top Go down

Here is a spoiler blog that got removed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: