View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:25 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Maybe Brad is Melissa's long lost brother and he's finally ready to meet Jason. Brad fell in love with Molly while meeting his sister and Jason. Now everyone is family and they are having barbeques with Jillian who is sadly the fifth wheel at the moment, but all that will change after she is the next Bachelorette. Dan from BB will be one of the bachelors and he and Jillian will fall madly in love. Everyone will be hooked up and happy and we can all finally get some much needed rest.

lol! Makes as much sense as anything else that's out there!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:27 pm

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2334327

This poster is saying that Jason and Melissa are still together. The posters at JU are saying she/he sounds credible, and are assuming that this lady is the one that was on the beach with Ty, when Jason and Molly arrived. They are saying that it is Jason's ex-wifes relative. I dont know but I am reading of of their posts and it sounds interesting.

Again, I have taken a DUT oath to believe nothing at the finale and the atfr, so it doesn't matter anymore lol. But at least talking about the Bachelor keeps me from being bad in the other threads.....hehehe demon banana
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:29 pm

witchiepoo wrote:

This poster is saying that Jason and Melissa are still together. The posters at JU are saying she/he sounds credible, and are assuming that this lady is the one that was on the beach with Ty, when Jason and Molly arrived. They are saying that it is Jason's ex-wifes relative. I dont know but I am reading of of their posts and it sounds interesting.

Again, I have taken a DUT oath to believe nothing at the finale and the atfr, so it doesn't matter anymore lol. But at least talking about the Bachelor keeps me from being bad in the other threads.....hehehe demon banana

Link doesn't work!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:34 pm

witchiepoo wrote:

Check your pm's dance
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:34 pm

flowerpower wrote:
witchiepoo wrote:

Link doesn't work!

Check yours, too lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:37 pm

study

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:44 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:57 pm

Thanks Mappy!!!

I am glad you are always around to pick me up when I fall off the sleuthing wagon!! cheek kiss

I guess I need to take that book out again, that Mrs. C gave me!! lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 10:09 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Thanks Mappy!!!

I am glad you are always around to pick me up when I fall off the sleuthing wagon!! cheek kiss

I guess I need to take that book out again, that Mrs. C gave me!! lol

Heck, you didn't fall off Witchie... you just missed the section in the book about writing your own chapter LOL I've been doing it all along lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 10:59 pm

I've sleuthed enough for tonight. Went over my medically approved five minutes at the fort and am taking my headache to bed LOL
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 11:32 pm

This whole thing has just gotten crazier and crazier. I am convinced I will never know what really happened. I give up. LOL! But it is fun watching the bouncing ball of gossip and especially sharing it all with you guys.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 5:20 am

Jokerette just posted this on Jokers.
Quote :
Jason's mother is posting on MisfitsRus (I might have mispelled that.) She says that there's going to be a happy ending, get the kleenexes out. That it IS the cheerleader. Going to the Chapel is her new favorite song. Ty told her today that daddy is getting a new bride, and that he got to kiss the bride because it's his bride too.

I got all this second hand over the phone. Someone got the PM and called me. So, there you have it Smile

Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 5:49 am

Shocked What???!!! Wouldn't Melissa's mother get in trouble for spilling the ending... why would she be posting about the ending now?

I haven't looked at the other spoiler with the same info. My jaw is dropping. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 5:52 am

Moody wrote:
Shocked What???!!! Wouldn't Melissa's mother get in trouble for spilling the ending... why would she be posting about the ending now?

I haven't looked at the other spoiler with the same info. My jaw is dropping. Very Happy

Not Melissa's mother, Jason's mother. 99.99% chance it's bogus IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 5:53 am

Oh snap, it looks like they removed this person's posts from Fansofrealitytv.. what did they say?? Did anyone happen to screen cap it?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 6:05 am

http://www.realitytvscoop.com/2009/02/jesse-csincsak-dont-hate-on-jason-mesnick/#more

Interview with Jesse Csincsak

"Don't Hate On Jason Mesnick"
Fans undoubtedly remember Jesse Csincsak as Jason Mesnick's rival for the love and affection of DeAnna Pappas on ABC's The Bachelorette.

Now, Jesse weighs in on Jason's turn on The Bachelor this season. Here's what the pro snowboarder had to say in a recent interview ...

Q: First of all, you are in a new relationship?

Jesse Csincsak: Yes, I'm dating Holly Durst from the previous season of The Bachelor. I'm psyched. She's cute and outgoing and fun to be with.

Q: So, how did you guys get together?

Jesse Csincsak: We met at a party in California, and I was actually still in my previous relationship. Holly had some interest in going to grad school in Boulder, Colorado. Once I wasn't in a relationship anymore, I shot her a text message and said, “Hey, you know, if you still are looking for a tour of Boulder and the college, I'd love to go down there with you.” She ended up coming out and going snowboarding, and it's all history from there.
ogs, but The Bachelor spoilers about the end of this season are pretty huge ...

Jesse Csincsak: My view on that is, hey, no matter what the outcome is, as long as Jason finds his true love, for him and Ty, more power to him. You know, I don't care what he has to do to be in love. You can't hate on the guy.

Q: Let's talk about Jason Mesnick. You got to know him pretty well. Based on what you know if him, who do you think is the better match for him?

Jesse Csincsak: You know, it's tough. I would like to call it 50-50. Molly and Melissa both have qualities that I think really fit Jason well. From what I can see, I think Melissa's better with Ty, but maybe Molly might be better with Jason.

Q: You have been in the same shoes as Molly Malaney and Melissa Rycroft are right now on The Bachelor. Can you give some insight on their position?

Jesse Csincsak: When you're down to Final Two, you've got nothing to lose at that point. You've been through the ringer. Your heart's out there, you're already in love. The worst-case scenario is you're going to get your heart broken, but it's worth it to be with that person.

Q: You aren't with DeAnna Pappas anymore, but do you have any idea what is going to happen next week? All season, ABC has said she's coming back ...

Jesse Csincsak: They always lead you to believe something, you know? I think she's coming back and she's going to give some sort of advice.

Q: What advice would you give Jason Mesnick?

Jesse Csincsak: Just to be true to himself and to not compromise himself to go after he wants. It doesn't matter what the viewers think or what anybody else thinks. It's all about him and Ty. As long as he does that, he'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 6:14 am

Moody wrote:
Oh snap, it looks like they removed this person's posts from Fansofrealitytv.. what did they say?? Did anyone happen to screen cap it?

What person? Moody... slow down. LOL

The one about Jason's mom was on Jokers if that is what you are meaning.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 6:40 am

This is in the TV Guide.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:03 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

Not Melissa's mother, Jason's mother. 99.99% chance it's bogus IMO.

You're probably right, Nancy.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:18 am

Yikes! I bet Jason's ex wife just loves her picture in TV Guide.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:21 am

What Mrs. C said lol

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:25 am

Mappy wrote:
What Mrs. C said lol

Mappy cheek kiss dance

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:27 am

why are you guys pm'ing?

post it here, silly!

jason's mom said they are together....... is that what this is about?

There is also another family member posting on the FORT, not many know who they are or that they are a family member.

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:37 am

Kimmie wrote:
why are you guys pm'ing?

post it here, silly!

jason's mom said they are together....... is that what this is about?

There is also another family member posting on the FORT, not many know who they are or that they are a family member.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:39 am

flowerpower wrote:
Yikes! I bet Jason's ex wife just loves her picture in TV Guide.

I don't think she minds. She's a model. Free advertising. After what Jason said about her on TBette, if she didn't flip out then, well.....
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:40 am

Thanks mappy

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:44 am

Kimmie wrote:

Thanks mappy

You're welcome Kimmie.

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 7:59 am

Mappy! thanks

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 8:05 am

This is so funny to me.

Just because that site is all spooky-ooky with their rules and saying you can't post elsewhere....... well that's just dumb.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 8:30 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
This is so funny to me.

Just because that site is all spooky-ooky with their rules and saying you can't post elsewhere....... well that's just dumb.

Seriously...who has those rules?! That's ridiculous telling people where they can and cannot post.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 26th 2009, 8:31 am

Kimmie wrote:
Mappy! thanks

boob shake

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=4203
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: