View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:08 pm

I was just in the Dan thread and had an idea...Dan should go on the Bachelor! Although his my space, or whatever it's called, says he's in a relationship, I still think he'd be a good bachelor. That doesn't mean he's married!!!!
Look what he did for Big Brother! Go Dan!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 4:25 am

Aletheia has backtracked. She took down her blog that said "it's Melissa"

here is her new page: http://bachelornews.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 4:36 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Thanks for posting that, Nancy.

Gee, I wonder if RS said that Jason is now with DeAnna, would this woman say "her source" stated the same exact thing?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 5:42 am

Wildebeest wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Thanks for posting that, Nancy.

Gee, I wonder if RS said that Jason is now with DeAnna, would this woman say "her source" stated the same exact thing?
Rolling Eyes

lol!

Thanks Nancy. I removed the shortcut from my desktop last week. Isn't she something?! doh
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 5:49 am

I am ready for Jason and Molly and RS and Alethia to sink back into obscurity. If Jason and Molly are happy, good for them, I don't care for either of them and have no interest in their future lives. RS and Alethia should have just left it alone, this whole thing has been ridiculous. It's like they have a personal vendetta against ABC.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 6:22 am

flowerpower wrote:
I am ready for Jason and Molly and RS and Alethia to sink back into obscurity. If Jason and Molly are happy, good for them, I don't care for either of them and have no interest in their future lives. RS and Alethia should have just left it alone, this whole thing has been ridiculous. It's like they have a personal vendetta against ABC.

It's like a train wreck. You know it's awful, but you can't help looking. I'll be at work next Monday night, so I'll check back here for the post mortem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:11 am

I know, it's pretty obvious that Jason ends up dumping Melissa for Molly and they are going to try and manipulate us into thinking this is a good thing. They already managed to make Molly look like a beauty in that one screen shot in the mirror, with a bit more likable personality. You know what effort they had to put into the After. I have no interest in watching someone get their heart broken and I know interest in seeing Jason's face or tears.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:18 am

Nancy is right. It's like a train wreck, I don't want to watch, but I will, maybe with one eye closed.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 10:16 am

flowerpower wrote:
Nancy is right. It's like a train wreck, I don't want to watch, but I will, maybe with one eye closed.

Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 10:49 am

I don't want to watch!
I don't want to watch!
I don't want to watch!
I don't want to watch!

Who am I kidding? I'm addicted. head bang

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 11:21 am

Reality Steve's new blog.
http://realitysteve.com/

---snip---
So remember how I said I was working on something big for this week. Well, I got it. I spoke with Megan Parris last night from this season of the ďBachelorĒ for about an hour and a half. That conversation will be up on the site tomorrow. If Megan isnít a prime example of how the editing of this show can completely sway your opinion of someone, then I donít know who is. I suggest you listen to the whole hour and a half of what Megan and I have to say, and Iíd be very surprised if those who disliked her before come out of that feeling the same way. She couldnít have been any different as to how she was portrayed on the show, and I wanted everyone to hear it for themselves. Plus, she has quite a few interesting things to say regarding a lot of topics. I mean, we pretty much covered EVERYTHING. Itís an interview you wonít want to miss, and itíll be up here tomorrow morning only on RealitySteve.com.

----snip----

That is the part of the blog of the most significance.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 11:24 am

Wow! Thanks Moody! cheek kiss woo hoo 2
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 11:55 am

Thanks Moody! Wonder if she is one of his "sources"?
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 12:29 pm

I wish he would stop with his snarky little comments about Trista and Ryan, and Byron and Mary. Trista and Ryan seem ecstatic and it made me smile to see them still happy, and upthread I posted a recent article about Byron and Mary and them seemed happy.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 12:51 pm

Bonnie Hunt announced today that Jason and his choice would be on the day after the finale...whichever finale they mean lol! ATFR1 or ATFR2

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 12:55 pm

One of the funniest parts of that blog is reading the comments. They are correcting each others English, others are throwing a fit, some are asking why come to a wonderful site like RS and dare to bash him.................. lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:00 pm

flowerpower wrote:
One of the funniest parts of that blog is reading the comments. They are correcting each others English, others are throwing a fit, some are asking why come to a wonderful site like RS and dare to bash him.................. lol!

No doubt! I guess that is what happens when people are free to say whatever the want to each other behind the "screen". Did you read the one who was lecturing about how the "leaker" was being unethical and irresponsible? But, there she is reading and writing on his blog. ha ha
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:17 pm

Howard Stern mentioned The Bachelor as he watches it

He said that the TV Guide had a spoiler showing the ending. He was upset that the ending was spoiled so he wrote to one of the writers of the show. The writer wrote back not to worry that it isnt the ending - it is just some blogger and that it isn't really accurate.

He didnt say what the spoiler was though.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10926152&page=1&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=

This is from JU, and another poster corrected one part of this post, they said that he wrote to the one of the "producers" not writers.

So, now the question is, what is not really accurate about RS' theory? LOL I feel like Linda Blair, my head keeps spinning around and around.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:25 pm

in the meantime...Deanna is overlooking the whole thing...

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:25 pm

Molly and Melissa before the auditions!

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:26 pm

Aw Crap, I dropped the ring.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 2:51 pm

That's funny

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 3:03 pm

Moody wrote:
Reality Steve's new blog.
http://realitysteve.com/

---snip---
So remember how I said I was working on something big for this week. Well, I got it. I spoke with Megan Parris last night from this season of the ďBachelorĒ for about an hour and a half. That conversation will be up on the site tomorrow. If Megan isnít a prime example of how the editing of this show can completely sway your opinion of someone, then I donít know who is. I suggest you listen to the whole hour and a half of what Megan and I have to say, and Iíd be very surprised if those who disliked her before come out of that feeling the same way. She couldnít have been any different as to how she was portrayed on the show, and I wanted everyone to hear it for themselves. Plus, she has quite a few interesting things to say regarding a lot of topics. I mean, we pretty much covered EVERYTHING. Itís an interview you wonít want to miss, and itíll be up here tomorrow morning only on RealitySteve.com.

----snip----

That is the part of the blog of the most significance.
Great, now another blog that I want to read. lol
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 3:20 pm

Kimmie wrote:
I'm imagining Toucan Sam and that Lucky Charm's green fellow in the background yelling "no, pick me, pick me".
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 4:42 pm

Doesn't Megan have some kind of clause that keeps her from spilling? I wonder if she is going to get in trouble? Not that I care. I love dirt.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 4:51 pm

Megan Parris is above reproach...talking about other people says more about your character(or lack thereof) than theirs

She's expanded on her original thought lol
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 5:24 pm

Mappy wrote:
Megan Parris is above reproach...talking about other people says more about your character(or lack thereof) than theirs

She's expanded on her original thought lol

She is correct, but what does that mean about her interview with Steve? I would imagine she will do a little talking about people. Guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 5:55 pm

Quote :
Last and probably least is the story in the upper left hand corner about the bachelor - a show i normally can't stand but for some reason i got all wrapped up in the drama - jason mesnick is a total cheeseball - i don't know why any of those women would want to be with him? it's because they're all mentally unbalanced - from the rumors i've read - it sounds like he picks melissa rycroft but actually ends up with molly malaney - we'll know for sure when the season finale airs this coming monday!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 6:50 pm

Comcast has a blurb on ATFR 2 but look whose pic is there!! It's there for the finale and the first ATFR also

The Bachelor
After the Final Rose, Part 2
Tue, Mar 3, 10:00p - 11:00p [Dolby Stereo] [Closed Captioned]
2009 | 60 mins
Bachelor Jason Mesnick reunites with the two finalists for a look at their journey. Image courtesy of 2007 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 7:10 pm

Wasn't there some talk a while back that had Brad as Melissa's Ex? LOL Boy would that be "jaw dropping" if all 5 (Jason, Deanna, Melissa, Molly and Brad) were at the finale, and there was some swapping going on!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 7:13 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Comcast has a blurb on ATFR 2 but look whose pic is there!! It's there for the finale and the first ATFR also

The Bachelor
After the Final Rose, Part 2
Tue, Mar 3, 10:00p - 11:00p [Dolby Stereo] [Closed Captioned]
2009 | 60 mins
Bachelor Jason Mesnick reunites with the two finalists for a look at their journey. Image courtesy of 2007 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Ok now I am confused

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 7:53 pm

I could live with a twist like brad and melissa.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 8:06 pm

I love the 'Cereal' Proposer. Too funny!!!

I had not heard any rumor of Brad being Melissa's ex but I had wondered if they knew each other before or after this season since they were both Texans and had the show in common. Hey, I like Brad a lot better than Jason. At least he didn't pick someone just for the show purposes and then kick them to the curb publically. I don't know anything about him and he could be a louse in RL but at least he didn't humiliate anyone on national TV. He just admitted he had not fallen in love with any of them during the course of the show filming and must not have had enough interest in any of them to even pursue them in RL.

So what if he went on primarily to promote his club (clubs?) as some have said. TPTB use each person on there so I would say it was a little 'quid pro quo'. If he had fallen for someone, it would have been icing on the cake....he didn't so he rode off solo. A likely scenario in real life and I thought refreshing on the show. I wouldn't have a problem if more of them chose no one. The show presents a chance to fall in love but no guarantee....just like real life.

Love the caption on the magazine. Which one gets the ring and which one gets Jason. Hmmmm. A $68,000 ring or Jason. No contest......TAKE THE RING!!!!
I sure hope Melissa gets to keep it!!
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 8:07 pm

Moody wrote:
I could live with a twist like brad and melissa.

Me too Moody!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 8:10 pm

Yep I would take Brad over Jason he has beautiful blue eyes.

Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 8:22 pm

New post at JU:

Poster related to Jason on another site says...

that Jason and Melissa were an item at FRC and are still an item to this day. Through a couple of other sites I've learned that she is actually related to Jason's ex and that she was actually in NZ. Her information seems very credible and she appears very knowledgeable. I'm not sure what's okay to post (site, screen names, etc...) so I won't go into great detail. If it's okay to post that info, let me know and I'll do so.
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10928807&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1

I hope she pastes the link to see what board this info is coming from.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 25th 2009, 9:19 pm

Maybe Brad is Melissa's long lost brother and he's finally ready to meet Jason. Brad fell in love with Molly while meeting his sister and Jason. Now everyone is family and they are having barbeques with Jillian who is sadly the fifth wheel at the moment, but all that will change after she is the next Bachelorette. Dan from BB will be one of the bachelors and he and Jillian will fall madly in love. Everyone will be hooked up and happy and we can all finally get some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: