View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:16 am

it wasnt added, but i believe it's her left hand........

see her bangs going this other way?

I belive that pic of her getting ready is backwards because of the mirror. Also, in mel's pics when she is getting ready, her pinky ring shows on her left hand and we all know she where's it on her right.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:55 am

Last nights show was clearly the set up for the old switcheroo. They know they edited the show to look like it's Melissa and so now they have to pump up Molly.

I loved seeing Jillian. She's awesome.

I don't really care who he ends up with. I just want to see how it goes down. If all this drama is just a bunch of hooey, or if it was a set up like been said by RS.

This really reminds me of last year. Everyone loved Deanna (although she started to work the nerves a bit during the show) she picked the "wrong one" with a controversial ending (letting Jason propose) and now it looks like Jason will befall a similar fate, with people being not liking him in the end.

About not filming the ATFR part deux, I thought it was said somewhere it was taping the 27th?
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:15 am

Wow! Wow! Wow! I've just read every post in this thread and finally have a handle on the latest events in the Bachelor saga, and I haven't even watched the shows!

I only watched the Officer and a gentleman one, and was kind of disgusted by the aftermath, as I'd believed the hype, and to know that yet again I was taken in by an effing reality show peeved me to the core.
You'd think I'd know better, but like a lot of folks, I'm a sucker for a romance, and love, and all that shit!
Pardon my French, and to add my penny's worth into an earlier more private convo, I use a LOT of naughty words when I'm peeved, but you know, the variant they use on Galactica works pretty well in mixed company, it sounds innocent, but it's actually similar to a British word that means the same as the Eff one, LOL!
But I'm getting side-tracked... sorry! Wink
So, I only get on the computer every three days or so, mainly to try to keep up with my email, but somehow news gets around and one gets curious and starts peeking here and there, which leads to an urge to KNOW and so one keeps looking, and then watches a few minutes of the New Zealand show just so one knows who the names belong to, and gets an eyeful of what looks like a lot of nooky nights for the bachelor, naughty boy that he is, and that ain't the half of it!
I must congratulate every DUT because only here did I find what I was dying to know, what happened - maybe - and in articulate posts, with FACTs, links, and interesting comments and opinions on the truth or lack of it. You are my heroines, and I weep to think of the time I wasted wandering around FORT and Joker's looking for answers, forgive me!
But you see my dilemma, when I do come to read I'm here for HOURS and that's the problem, you're too darn good, I just daren't chance dropping in for a few minutes and then end up starving my poor old spouse, who needs me, and my house looks like Miss Haversham's from Great Expectations, covered in dust and cobwebs when I finally log out and return to real life.
But hey, I had a heck of a good time, because at those other places, all I can of think is how much stupid people pissof

Okay, now that I've had my vent, about this Bachelor BS all over the place. First off, Jason wasn't bald, he just had that shaved head that many guys have or had, it's a fashion, and alas, my older son still cuts his hair off like that, he of the lovely bushy curly locks. He cut them all off when his boss years ago commented on his long hair. I'd like to personally stick a knife in that boss's eyeball, but that's neither here nor there, shaved heads are out of style now, and many guys were called skinheads too, so I wish my Numero Uno son would let his curls grow back.
And that short segment of the New Zealand show I saw I guessed right on, never having seen any of them before, and going with first impressions, that Jillian would be sent home, and that he was most happy to see Melissa and seemed most comfortable with her. In Molly's case it was more like she was restrained and that piqued his male pride.
What a tremendous case of deja vu reading through all of the stuff being posted out there, just like BB All Stars, opportunists coming out of the woodwork claiming to be insiders and posting a load of crap.
I'll believe it when I see it, and even though I never manage to watch any episodes, since I prefer to record simultaneous House and Heroes episodes when the Bachelor is on, I'll make an effort for the two final shows, 'cause I like to know what the last page says, in every story. study
And then I'll come back here to find out what you all think, and who got it right in the end!
Thank you dear Duts, you excel, you ARE excellent, and I heart you exceedingly!
duts rule AABB Kiss of Love

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:20 am

Oh, and I forgot to say, Jillian is an Albertan, as am I, and she's terrific. She deserves a better man than Jason! Very Happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:29 am

Poor Chris...I can't believe some people do and say the things they do...to question Chris's parenting skills because of this show is absolutely ludicrous! This has just gone way over the top, IMO. I wish he hadn't even addressed those crazy folks. It just feeds into their craziness!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:35 am

Beruthial! When you come back, you come back with a BANG! Nobody has a way with words quite like you do. clap You're right, we are acting like we did during All Stars, but I don't think most, if any of us care like we did during ALL Stars. So, hmmmm I wonder who gave you the heads up that DUTS GONE WILD was going on in the Bachelor thread?Woo Hoo
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:50 am

Mrs C wrote:
I'm guessing that the ATFR2 hasn't been filmed yet according to the information we've been given in chats and stuff. This guy, Ken Fuchs, is a Director on The Bachelor and he messages a cameraman that works for The Bachelor. Maybe the'll be taping it on the 27th...?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=562019780&v=feed&viewas=1228746917#/wall.php?id=562019780&banter_id=504481142&show_all

Randy Gomez wrote
at 6:47pm on February 15th, 2009
no worries, yeah just got the call, all good.

Ken Fuchs wrote
at 1:06pm on February 15th, 2009
hey, thanks for friday
can you do the 27th? I hope they book you?

Just bumping this since CH said AFTRC2 hasn't been filmed yet.
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:56 am

Ruthie...I love your way with words and the slant you put on things. Let the dust in your house go and post more often.

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:59 am

Wow Moody. I never noticed that and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 8:20 am

How can you not like Chris Harrison. He's an updated version of Chuck Wollery. Anyway, I'd love to believe what he writes, but only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 8:33 am

I think CH's blog was another distraction. I am sure he is pissed with all the messages he has probably received, but he could have just ignored them and posted about the show.

My take on that blog, he didn't want to lie any further! He knew if he spoke about the show then he would have to lie even more. The editing was horrible last night, especially when Jillian was sitting (or suppose to be)with CH.

Watching our local news this morning, it is a 3 hour show, Breakfast Television they call it. Anyways, they were talking about TB this morning, and they asked some people at a resturant, the wife said Melissa then husband said Molly. Then Jennifer (she is the one that works for the tv station) said she picked Melissa and her husband also picked Molly. It's interesting that the women pick Melissa and the men picked Molly. Are the men seeing something about her that we are not?
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 9:43 am

Kimmie wrote:

She looks stunning here. Gorgeous eyes!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 9:51 am

window.google_render_ad();
Okay, self-admittedly, I have a talent for visual observation, in fact I must have genetically passed it to my son to surpass me, because he tests off the chart for visual memory. Watching videos this week, I noticed that Jason has a "tell" sign. If you don't know what that means, loosely it's what card players look for in other players to judge any mannerisms that may give away that infamous "poker face" Daniel Negreanu, that witty blonde that talks a lot is supposed to be uncanny at picking them out. Maybe I only started noticing it recently as things became suspicious (hey, I'm not that observant or naturally suspicious, hehe) so maybe there have been other tells previously too.

So for any of the sleuthers that are just looking for a new project, here it is: His left eye gets droopy, looks weak, or goes to a half-blink. Because it's a recent discovery, I haven't been able to decipher what it may mean yet. Nervous, lying, telling the truth? So as you watch any videos, BOLO...be on the lookout. Cracking this code may give us a better idea what we are looking at, if and when this possible Bachelor fiasco goes down.

Also, one of the signs that someone is lying, is very easy to remember. Nasal activity...flaring nostrils (course that can be anger too), wiping the nose, itching the nose, touching the nose.

If you think you're on to something, please PM me and if I get responses from others, I will post them together as a collective post, along with credits. Good luck!

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10921093&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 9:56 am

It's that you Witchiepoo or were you just bringing over a post?
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:01 am

Opps!!! I just brought this over lol Sorry about that, I guess I must have erased my comments by accident.

Anyways, I really believe he gets some disgusted or pained look on his face when he is asked something he doesn't like. Also his nostrils seems to flare.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:06 am

I've noticed that too. Looks like he is smelling poo sometimes! lol!
Back to top Go down
divalicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:10 am

I feel bad for CH and them attacking him as a parent. I have always liked CH.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:21 am

About the show last night. Did anyone else notice how the camera zoomed in on Molly using a cotton ball on the tip of her finger which appears to be freshly 'French' manicured and she is suddenly sporting the pinky ring as she curls her already fixed hair?! Good grief, is there nothing MF won't do to further his 'fractured fairy tale?'

The editing of the teaser about next week's show(s) with Jason's family really bugged me. Whatever happened to getting to know a person before forming judgment. She's not at all like DeAnna from what I've observed. Also, the editing makes it seem that the brothers are more open with Molly, than Melissa.

They did a nice spin on Molly. I wish they had just let all the gals be who they are and not edit so much. Molly seems like a lovely person, she just got the bad edit.

Nothing they can do about anything since they signed away their souls but if Melissa is really holding out, refusing to tape another segment, I really, really love her! That's gutsy!

I'd love to know how much is true.

Flip, eff, flip, eff, flip, eff..... That's what was going through my feeble brain when I saw the SC's from the show last night.

Thanks all for bringing that over here. One stop shopping boob shake
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:25 am

eveldickfan wrote:
I feel bad for CH and them attacking him as a parent. I have always liked CH.

I agree. No need for that kind of nastiness. I wish Chris had ignored it. Don't know if he used it as a smoke screen to deflect our attention away from all the inconsistencies but he seems like the sort of person who would not give those creeps the time of day. I like him, but he is a major cog in all aspects of the show.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:35 am

FYI, another indicator that someone is lying is if they look towards the left when they answer a question.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:44 am

witchiepoo wrote:

Okay, self-admittedly, I have a talent for visual observation, in fact I must have genetically passed it to my son to surpass me, because he tests off the chart for visual memory. Watching videos this week, I noticed that Jason has a "tell" sign. If you don't know what that means, loosely it's what card players look for in other players to judge any mannerisms that may give away that infamous "poker face" Daniel Negreanu, that witty blonde that talks a lot is supposed to be uncanny at picking them out. Maybe I only started noticing it recently as things became suspicious (hey, I'm not that observant or naturally suspicious, hehe) so maybe there have been other tells previously too.

So for any of the sleuthers that are just looking for a new project, here it is: His left eye gets droopy, looks weak, or goes to a half-blink. Because it's a recent discovery, I haven't been able to decipher what it may mean yet. Nervous, lying, telling the truth? So as you watch any videos, BOLO...be on the lookout. Cracking this code may give us a better idea what we are looking at, if and when this possible Bachelor fiasco goes down.

Also, one of the signs that someone is lying, is very easy to remember. Nasal activity...flaring nostrils (course that can be anger too), wiping the nose, itching the nose, touching the nose.

If you think you're on to something, please PM me and if I get responses from others, I will post them together as a collective post, along with credits. Good luck!

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10921093&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1

I thought you lost your darn mind for a minute, Withipoo . Don't feel bad, one time I posted something Natalie had said, and people thought I was saying it about myself, something about voting for my naughty photo. AABB poster thought I had posed nude and was asking for votes!

Shocked

Is this person playing a trick on people I wonder? How embarrassing if she is and people are sending stuff. This reminds me sssooooooooo much of Winelle I can't get over it.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 10:55 am

Moody wrote:
witchiepoo wrote:

I thought you lost your darn mind for a minute, Withipoo . Don't feel bad, one time I posted something Natalie had said, and people thought I was saying it about myself, something about voting for my naughty photo. AABB poster thought I had posed nude and was asking for votes!

Shocked

Is this person playing a trick on people I wonder? How embarrassing if she is and people are sending stuff. This reminds me sssooooooooo much of Winelle I can't get over it.

It's probably Aletheia Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 12:05 pm

I like CH and always enjoy his blogs. He comes across as intelligent and very witty. He is doing damage control in this one big time, IMO.

Ruthie, I really enjoyed reading your post up above. Nobody has a way with words like you. Loved it. Nookie Nights, indeed!!

I hope Melissa is holding out on them and gets lots of $$ if she does appear on ATFR#2. Maybe she can keep the $68,000 ring (do we believe that $ amount?). Secretly, I hope she refuses to come back for filming and they have to say Melissa was too busy etc etc. That will really put some teeth in all the rumors and be the first real sign that all we have heard (from RS) is correct.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 12:19 pm

lallybelle wrote:
This really reminds me of last year. Everyone loved Deanna (although she started to work the nerves a bit during the show) she picked the "wrong one" with a controversial ending (letting Jason propose) and now it looks like Jason will befall a similar fate, with people being not liking him in the end.

Not quite everyone. Wink I couldn't (and can't) stand Me-Me-Me-Meanna!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 12:33 pm

Beruthiel wrote:
But you see my dilemma, when I do come to read I'm here for HOURS and that's the problem, you're too darn good, I just daren't chance dropping in for a few minutes and then end up starving my poor old spouse, who needs me, and my house looks like Miss Haversham's from Great Expectations, covered in dust and cobwebs when I finally log out and return to real life.

A-h-h-h-h, Ruthie! How I've missed reading your always colorful messages. Every three days just isn't enough for me. You need to stop in more often. cheek kiss

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 3:09 pm

SEASON FINALE
IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "THE BACHELOR," MONDAY, MARCH 2

Jason Makes His Momentous and Heartfelt Decision
DeAnna Pappas Pays a Surprise Visit to Jason That Impacts His Final Decision
And Immediately Following the Season Finale, the Story Comes to an Unexpected
and Shocking Conclusion on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose"

"Episode 1308" - In this gripping special conclusion, Jason prepares to make one of the most difficult decisions of this life. With his search for love now narrowed down to Melissa and Molly, Jason brings his son, Ty, to New Zealand to meet the remaining two women. The bachelorettes are also introduced to his family. Finally, the women lay their hearts on the line, each trying to guarantee that she will be the one to get Jason's final rose. But the Bachelor is stunned when DeAnna, the woman who broke his heart, shows up in New Zealand to see him. In one of the most romantic and dramatic moments in "Bachelor" history, Jason makes a decision that will change his life forever, on the season finale of "The Bachelor," MONDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Jason's proposal to the love of his life was one of the most romantic moments in Bachelor history, but no one is prepared for what happens when Jason and the final two women return to the studio for "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose." Emotions run high at the unexpected and shocking ending of Jason's journey to find true love, on the one-hour special, "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 2 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET).

The handsome single dad hopes that by seeing each of the remaining women with his son, Ty, now age four, he will see how they interact with him and offer a hint as to how the three of them would mesh as a future family.

The bachelorettes must also rise to the occasion with Jason's family - his parents, two brothers and his sister-in-law - as they confront both women with some serious questions. All of which is no surprise, as they are understandably concerned about Jason since his experience with DeAnna. But Jason has a touching heart-to-heart talk with his mother about how strong his feelings are for both women.

Jason takes Melissa for a sailing trip in the stunning Bay of Islands. Then, on one last intimate evening at her place, Melissa tells Jason that her parents are willing to talk to him over the phone and tries her best to make sure Jason knows how strongly she feels about him. Then Molly invites Jason to her place for a home-cooked meal and a massage - a preview of how great their married life would be. She opens up her heart, determined to show Jason the depth of her feelings.

And if Jason isn't confused enough about his feelings for Melissa and Molly, he is totally unprepared when DeAnna surprises him by visiting him in New Zealand. After their intense talk, Jason is more torn than ever. He considers the impact each woman would have on Ty's life, as well as his own. Will he risk getting his heart broken again? Or will he finally find the true love of his life?

The remaining two women are:

Melissa, 25, a sales representative from Dallas, TX
Molly, 24, a department store buyer from Grand Rapids, MI

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" are productions of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers. These programs are broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning. TV parental guidelines will be posted closer to air date.
These episodes of "The Bachelor" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.
Note: Photos of "The Bachelor" and the bachelorettes are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

ABC Media Relations Contact: Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com

PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 3:57 pm

So its ALL Deanna's fault???? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 4:42 pm

flowerpower wrote:
So its ALL Deanna's fault???? lol!

Hell, why not?! lol!

Megan's message now reads Megan Parris is above reproach...
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 5:10 pm

Wonder what Megan's message means? That she wasn't part of any producers' 'scheme?' Or do you think ABC contacted her and said something about her recent messages?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 5:20 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Wonder what Megan's message means? That she wasn't part of any producers' 'scheme?' Or do you think ABC contacted her and said something about her recent messages?

Very cryptic, glued! I was wondering if she meant she was without blame for the way TB portrayed her as a trouble maker on the show.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 5:55 pm

Renee Simlak

is happy that she just sat and looked pretty Smile edit that!4 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 5:59 pm

inkydinkydoo wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

Not quite everyone. Wink I couldn't (and can't) stand Me-Me-Me-Meanna!

I couldn't stand her. Way too intense and needy.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:00 pm

Thanks for bringing that over Mappy Very Happy

That is interesting that Melissa says her parents are willing to talk to Jason over the phone.

Wasn't there a rumour about this type of phone call floating around last week?

I am lost in the sea of rumours, can someone throw me a life jacket?? pale
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:13 pm

Hmmmmm. No mention of ATR2 on March 3 in the press release???? Maybe abcmedianet.com didn't get the word??? Or have things changed? Inquiring minds want to know.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:18 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Thanks for bringing that over Mappy Very Happy

That is interesting that Melissa says her parents are willing to talk to Jason over the phone.

Wasn't there a rumour about this type of phone call floating around last week?

I am lost in the sea of rumours, can someone throw me a life jacket?? pale

Here, sweetie, ...grab this!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:21 pm

Mappy wrote:
SEASON FINALE
IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "THE BACHELOR," MONDAY, MARCH 2

Jason Makes His Momentous and Heartfelt Decision
DeAnna Pappas Pays a Surprise Visit to Jason That Impacts His Final Decision
And Immediately Following the Season Finale, the Story Comes to an Unexpected
and Shocking Conclusion on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose"

"Episode 1308" - In this gripping special conclusion, Jason prepares to make one of the most difficult decisions of this life. With his search for love now narrowed down to Melissa and Molly, Jason brings his son, Ty, to New Zealand to meet the remaining two women. The bachelorettes are also introduced to his family. Finally, the women lay their hearts on the line, each trying to guarantee that she will be the one to get Jason's final rose. But the Bachelor is stunned when DeAnna, the woman who broke his heart, shows up in New Zealand to see him. In one of the most romantic and dramatic moments in "Bachelor" history, Jason makes a decision that will change his life forever, on the season finale of "The Bachelor," MONDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Jason's proposal to the love of his life was one of the most romantic moments in Bachelor history, but no one is prepared for what happens when Jason and the final two women return to the studio for "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose." Emotions run high at the unexpected and shocking ending of Jason's journey to find true love, on the one-hour special, "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 2 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET).

The handsome single dad hopes that by seeing each of the remaining women with his son, Ty, now age four, he will see how they interact with him and offer a hint as to how the three of them would mesh as a future family.

The bachelorettes must also rise to the occasion with Jason's family - his parents, two brothers and his sister-in-law - as they confront both women with some serious questions. All of which is no surprise, as they are understandably concerned about Jason since his experience with DeAnna. But Jason has a touching heart-to-heart talk with his mother about how strong his feelings are for both women.

Jason takes Melissa for a sailing trip in the stunning Bay of Islands. Then, on one last intimate evening at her place, Melissa tells Jason that her parents are willing to talk to him over the phone and tries her best to make sure Jason knows how strongly she feels about him. Then Molly invites Jason to her place for a home-cooked meal and a massage - a preview of how great their married life would be. She opens up her heart, determined to show Jason the depth of her feelings.

And if Jason isn't confused enough about his feelings for Melissa and Molly, he is totally unprepared when DeAnna surprises him by visiting him in New Zealand. After their intense talk, Jason is more torn than ever. He considers the impact each woman would have on Ty's life, as well as his own. Will he risk getting his heart broken again? Or will he finally find the true love of his life?

The remaining two women are:

Melissa, 25, a sales representative from Dallas, TX
Molly, 24, a department store buyer from Grand Rapids, MI

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" are productions of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers. These programs are broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning. TV parental guidelines will be posted closer to air date.
These episodes of "The Bachelor" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.
Note: Photos of "The Bachelor" and the bachelorettes are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

ABC Media Relations Contact: Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com

PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

Interesting new write up. I highlighted the parts I found interesting. The use of the word WAS for the most romantic moments in Bachelor history. Also, I didn't realize he goes to both women's homes again after he takes them both to his home.

The Deanna thing, after seeing how they were going to originally use her, early in the program as a potential threat to all the women, (remember the screen cap of her on the balcony of the house all the women were staying at, with the women all gasping and saying "she's back") Production must have realized they were in a position where Jason wanted both women and decided to use Deanna to help him make the decision at the FRS. She tells him to follow his heart, he picks Melissa. The next hour we see him switch to Molly somehow. Production must have realized they had a real problem with Jason wanting both the women to switch up Deanna's role from freaking out the women, to ending up at the Final Rose Ceremony giving Jason advice.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:41 pm

Here it is, for anyone that cares. This is what the showed us initially regarding Deanna's involvement. Waving at the ladies, who were sunbathing.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:09 pm

Natalie Getz

Thank you to everyone for the compliments:) Thank GOD this is over with!! Woo-Hoo!! Oh-and thanks for seeing through the ABC editing:).about a minute ago
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:14 pm

"Jason's proposal to the love of his life was"

I thought you were implying that Jason proposed to was the poster at AABB.

This was me when I read was in bold.....

laugh so hard I crie

And thank you Wildebeest!!! I was in way over my head with those rumours lol
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 7:33 pm

Wow!! I don't know what to think. Now I'm thinking that he decides against being with either one, for Ty's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: