View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:08 pm

lovin wrote:
I hate that his mom said that Mel might be a little too much like DeAnna, IMO I see nothing that makes Mel like DeAnna except maybe hair color.....GRRR! You can't even put them in the same category IMO of course!

Lovin, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard his Mom say that.
Melissa has dark hair and dark eyes like DeAnna but that is it...Melissa is NOTHING like her at all.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:08 pm

Did you guys notice at the end, both girls had french manicures and both their nails were the same length Mad I thought I was going to crack it, damn!!!

Hey, no Mary & Bryon, do you think she's in the brink again lol.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:09 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
witchiepoo wrote:
Did you also notice his expression when asked that question, I found it very interesting.

Anyone else notice it?

Witchiepoo, since all this hub-bub about the break-up with Melissa and seeing Molly, I have been watching his face more closely.
He makes some "dead" expressions. I can't explain it very well.
Like when Jillian started to talk he had this "dead eyes" look ...but the minute she spoke positively he broke out in a smile. So I wonder, is it a fake smile?

Am I making sense or do I look like a loonball?? scared

This show is making me NUTS and I really want it to be over!!

If your a loonball then we must be twins LOL I get exactly what you are saying, I also notice his nostrils flare when he dislikes something that is being said.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:10 pm

Is he only in love with Molly's eyes? That is all he talks about.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:11 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
witchiepoo wrote:
Did you also notice his expression when asked that question, I found it very interesting.

Anyone else notice it?

Witchiepoo, since all this hub-bub about the break-up with Melissa and seeing Molly, I have been watching his face more closely.
Like when Jillian started to talk he had this "dead eyes" look ...but the minute she spoke positively he broke out in a smile. So I wonder, is it a fake smile?

If your a loonball then we must be twins LOL I get exactly what you are saying, I also notice his nostrils flare when he dislikes something that is being said.

YES!!!!
Yes, Witchiepoo...his nostrils flare too!!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:11 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
witchiepoo wrote:

Anyone else notice it?

Triplets. LOL
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:14 pm

Buxom wrote:

Exactly--when she looks at me with those eyes, she's got me. BUT I love everything about Melissa. WTF? UGH I can't wait until next Monday......but until then I'd better get to bed since 3am comes AWFULLY early for this girl. I hope to check in on all of you soon. group hug
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:15 pm

Buxom wrote:

I know!

I think what is bothering me the most about him right now ...I truly think he made love to all three of them in the fantasy suite.
If that is true......he is the BIGGEST PIG FROM THE DIRTIEST PIGPEN!!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Did you guys notice at the end, both girls had french manicures and both their nails were the same length Mad I thought I was going to crack it, damn!!!

Maybe he had a black eye or a bump on his head that couldn't be covered up with make-up? lol
Back to top Go down
Maureen

lovin wrote:
Buxom wrote:

Exactly--when she looks at me with those eyes, she's got me. BUT I love everything about Melissa. WTF? UGH I can't wait until next Monday......but until then I'd better get to bed since 3am comes AWFULLY early for this girl. I hope to check in on all of you soon. group hug

(((((((((((((((((((Lovin))))))))))))))))))))))))
Have a safe, FUN trip, doll!!
We are gonna miss you!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:16 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Maybe he had a black eye or a bump on his head that couldn't be covered up with make-up? lol

laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:19 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Buxom wrote:

I know!

I think what is bothering me the most about him right now ...I truly think he made love to all three of them in the fantasy suite.
If that is true......he is the BIGGEST PIG FROM THE DIRTIEST PIGPEN!!

I was thinking that maybe Jillian didn't go all the way with him in the fantasy suite, she seems so reserved to me, but don't ask me to explain the hot tub lol, and that's why he let her go, who knows, this is going to be a long week.

Lol, witchie, when I first wrote the post, I asked if anyone thought Mary f'd up his face again, but I had a change of heart :geek:

Lovin, have a great vacation and a safe flight.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:20 pm

So much Molly tonight, I feel dirty! LOL

The sad thing is I really don't care who he ends up with, and it doesn't effect my life, but this show is just pissing me off!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:22 pm

lovin wrote:
I hate that his mom said that Mel might be a little too much like DeAnna, IMO I see nothing that makes Mel like DeAnna except maybe hair color.....GRRR! You can't even put them in the same category IMO of course!

Consider this: IMO, Jason might be a little too much like...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:23 pm

Interesting tonight. I watched very carefully, looking for something telling. They are clearly setting us up for something. Anyway, if you look at his face and body language you can see that he is more at ease with Melissa and seems genuinely fond of her. I really can't see anything powerful with he and Molly, and I looked carefully. I read facial expressions and body language for a living, so to speak. I am still wondering if he ends up with Jillian. They spent a lot of time with her and showed a lot of footage. I like her, but I can't see her being the Bachelorette. I also found it strange that they asked Trista who she wants to be with J and she said, Melissa. Hmmm... ususally they would ask someone else such as Charlie and what's her name, and they would say, Molly just to make things fair. I found that different. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:25 pm

Tiger wrote:
lovin wrote:

laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:29 pm

Oh, there is one important thing I wanted to share. I think you guys would appreciate this. My 8yo daughter was still up at the beginning of the show tonight, and she walked in when they were showing the scene where Jason has just dumped Jillian and after he puts her in the limo he walks off and gets emotional and seems to cry. My daughter watched for a minute and said, "Mom, why is that man pretending to cry?" "He looks like he's fake crying". She is obviously not familiar with the show or anything about it. Out of the mouth of babes, they say. Makes you go, hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:29 pm

Tiger wrote:
lovin wrote:

LMAO You know, I think Jason has a nice face and great smile, but that's as far as it goes for me. I really thought he was a snooze fest, I thought so on DeAnna's season too, but his saving grace for me was Ty which made him more attractive.

Someone posted at Jokers Molly's hand and she has a pinky ring on while she is getting ready Shocked
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:30 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Interesting tonight. I watched very carefully, looking for something telling. They are clearly setting us up for something. Anyway, if you look at his face and body language you can see that he is more at ease with Melissa and seems genuinely fond of her. I really can't see anything powerful with he and Molly, and I looked carefully. I read facial expressions and body language for a living, so to speak. I am still wondering if he ends up with Jillian. They spent a lot of time with her and showed a lot of footage. I like her, but I can't see her being the Bachelorette. I also found it strange that they asked Trista who she wants to be with J and she said, Melissa. Hmmm... ususally they would ask someone else such as Charlie and what's her name, and they would say, Molly just to make things fair. I found that different. We shall see.

I thought it was odd that Trista said Melissa as well, but now I am wondering if she is still under contract lol maybe she had no choice.

The only time I noticed him uncomfortable was at the end when CH asked him about the woman he is with now. And the no mention of being engaged.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:31 pm

I noticed that too, Witchiepoo. Do you know when this was taped?
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:33 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Tiger wrote:
lovin wrote:

LMAO You know, I think Jason has a nice face and great smile, but that's as far as it goes for me. I really thought he was a snooze fest, I thought so on DeAnna's season too, but his saving grace for me was Ty which made him more attractive.

Someone posted at Jokers Molly's hand and she has a pinky ring on while she is getting ready Shocked

I see that ring, but it looks fake to me, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:34 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I noticed that too, Witchiepoo. Do you know when this was taped?

I think the WTA was taped around the 13th, that is where the pictures of the other girls on Shannon's myspace came from.

I also read somewhere that he was not at the taping.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:41 pm

was that before or after RS's story came out?
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:47 pm

thatgirl wrote:

As far as I can gather the WTA was taped and then RS came out with his information.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:47 pm

thatgirl wrote:

before
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:53 pm

interesting. there would have been a different edit if they had taped afterwards.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 9:57 pm

Buxom wrote:

I have noticed that too. It sounds like he is in love with her eyes. what the f*
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 10:35 pm

Have a wonderful, safe and 'excellent journey' lovin'! You will be missed!!! I'll even throw a couple of cuss words out there for ya lol!
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 23rd 2009, 11:06 pm

sitting here watching(the women don't tell shit) this is so so boring.
have a fun trip lovin
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 1:09 am

I thought this was one of the most boring WTA I remember seeing. The only part I really enjoyed was seeing the guys and girls from past seasons hanging out and hooking up. Jillian and Stephanie were very classy and it was good to see them. Sounds like Jillian will likely be offered the next spot as Bachelorette.

CH was working overtime to show us TB does produce real couples. Molly did seem to be featured a lot tonight. Jason seemed off to me the entire time.

The posted news of Jason's recent separation and divorce and law problems just continued to paint him in a bad light. Frankly I hope he does not wind up with any of the girls. I think the man needs a time out!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 1:11 am

Speaking of CH, here's his latest blog:

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': The Women Tell All
Feb 24, 2009, 01:22 AM | by Chris Harrison

Categories: About Last Night, Reality TV, Television, Things That Are Awesome!

I had a really tough time trying to figure out how I was going to write this week's blog and what I should say to you. I'm in a bit of a tough position. As much as I would love to "Tell All," that's just not possible right now. But believe me when I tell you, that will happen in this space next week. As much as I'm sorry that some of you have somehow found a reason to doubt my integrity and honesty, there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about that. If something you've heard or seen from somebody you don't know has suddenly changed your opinion of me then is there really anything I could say or do that could change your mind anyway? I learned a long time ago (15 years of marriage) to pick my battles and this, my friends, is one I really don't care to fight. With that said, let me share a little something with you. The Bachelor producers have scripted and are responsible for certain events: the first moon landing, the end of the cold war, Astro-turf, and the Internet (sorry, Al Gore, it was us). But we are not responsible for, nor have we ever scripted, the ending of this show. Let me re-type this slowly so all of you can read this: We do not, and have not, decided the ending of any of our seasons. Let's be honest, if we did don't you think we would do a better job and have a much higher success rate? As much as we'd love to take credit, we didn't tell Trista to fall in love with Ryan, get married, and have two babies. We didn't script Charlie falling in love with Sara only to struggle as a couple battling an addiction and then persevere and now thrive as a happy couple. Nor did we tell Brad Womack to not pick anybody and just leave and go back to his life in Texas. These were all cases of good ol' fashioned human behavior and free choice.

I read in the comments that many of you are questioning my parenting skills and if I'm even fit to be a parent. First, let me say it took you all far too long to figure that out, but that's really between my kids and the therapist I'm sure they'll be visiting in about 20 years. Second, let me share a bit of wisdom I often share with my own kids. You are responsible for the choices you make in this life period, end of story. I would go into the story I tell about if Johnny jumped off a bridge would you...but I think you get the idea. I've always felt the genius behind the producing of this show is the environment we create. Now, what happens in that environment -- the decisions made, the things said, and done or left undone -- that is what is truly compelling. Those actions and decisions, and the fact that we love to watch it all unfold, is what drives this show. The beauty of what Mike Fleiss created is that this is not a game show nor is it a scripted soap opera. There's nothing waiting at the end of this show but the reality of the decisions the people on it have made. It sounds so simple and it is. That to me is why it's so damn good and also why all the other knock-off shows haven't worked. With all those knock-off shows there's a catch. With our show, all you get is the good, the bad, or in some cases the ugly of what is left after several weeks of life-altering decisions. I would be thrilled if every season our happy couples ran off in pure bliss, and got married, and had babies, but guess what, that just ain't the way it works in the real world.

I know I didn't really deal with the "Women Tell All" special that millions of you watched Monday night (thank you for that) but I felt like we had bigger fish to fry. I do love hosting the reunion specials but I think it was pretty self explanatory. I don't expect or really even want what I have written to solve all the mysteries and questions that surround this season. I will be back at some point next week to wrap things up I promise.

But let me leave you with one last nugget to chew on. I'm sitting in my house Saturday night on the eve of the Oscars writing this blog. We have not shot the second "After the Final Rose" special yet! I gotta be honest. It's going to be really hard to go back and edit a show we haven't even shot yet. Well, I'm sure some of my new friends out there will figure a way around that one. I would love to go on and on but I have to study up for the Oscar red carpet show and I also have to figure out how to explain to my kids that their daddy is a pimp...I loved that comment the most! See ya next week!
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 1:28 am

Wow does Chris sound pissed or what. Seems weird that he's using his blog to address people that questioned his parenting skills in the comments section, I guess he doesn't know not to feed trolls.

So the ATFR 2 hasn't been taped yet?
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 1:59 am

I noticed a lot of Molly/Jason footage at the beginning. Pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 2:35 am

Chris sounds pissed, LOL..
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35348
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 3:15 am

Quote :
But let me leave you with one last nugget to chew on. I'm sitting in my house Saturday night on the eve of the Oscars writing this blog. We have not shot the second "After the Final Rose" special yet! I gotta be honest. It's going to be really hard to go back and edit a show we haven't even shot yet. Well, I'm sure some of my new friends out there will figure a way around that one. I would love to go on and on but I have to study up for the Oscar red carpet show and I also have to figure out how to explain to my kids that their daddy is a pimp...I loved that comment the most! See ya next week!

So! I apologize for stating earlier that they had. I was wrong about that if this is true! Now... my trusted source... where are they?... I have a neck to wring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35348
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 3:28 am

Chris Harrison's blog has caused quite a stir. First it make Althea's ( or whatever he/she calls herself) story really lame. She posted on her blog in the comments section that her source said ATFR #2 had been taped already, so maybe they are re-doing it ..blah blah

Reality Steve comments on his blog about Chris Harrison:
http://realitysteve.com/

One good part: And you know why I heard it hasnít been taped yet? Because ABC wants Melissa on camera talking about what happened and she wants no part of it after how badly they screwed her. Can you blame her? I hope she holds out on them so that show never airs. Once again, this is what Iíve been led to believe, but it sure makes a hell of a lot of sense. Their ATFR 2 is airing one week from tonight and they havenít taped anything yet? Melissa has them by the balls. I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 5:39 am

Thanks Nancy! Oh boy oh boy! Have little man today so I don't have time right now to read their blogs, only CH's. I was wondering how he was going to avoid talking about the show last night lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:02 am

Wow, poor Chris!!...I guess he had his first dealings with a few of the loonball fans out in webland.
I can't imagine some fruitloop writing to the host of the show and telling him he was not a good parent because he/she is mad thinking Jason picks Melissa and then dumps her.
I have heard it all now.
doh

But I love Chris' comeback, he was funny with his sarcastic digs and he stayed the gentleman he is. clap
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:09 am

Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 24th 2009, 6:12 am

Kimmie wrote:

Kim, I am going to sound like JASON...Molly does have gorgeous eyes.
LMAO

As for the pinky ring, it looks like it was added in with photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: