Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:33 am

Whoa... glad I'm up early. I almost don't have to watch the videos.

OK.. now I can say something. I hadn't watched a full episode all year except for last Monday. When I was watching I kept thinking.. Jason is really creepy. I really don't like him like the other girls do. I kept thinking " it looks like he's acting"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:35 am

Bethany123 wrote:
Moody wrote:
catty wrote:
Moody wrote:
There is no way in hell I am going to watch this show in two weeks. I can't stand watching someone get their heart broken and I don't want to see Jason's face any more.
Well, I'm still watching. I have to see for myself what goes down. Or how ABC presents it.

Good, that you can report back! The whole thing makes me really nervous.

What do you all think, do you think that he knew he wanted Molly and picked Melissa for the after drama? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Moody, I think he knew. I mean if Jason wasn't in on it from the beginning or whatever, why in the world would he break up with Melissa on a national tv show?? If he truly had a change of heart, he could have explained it gently to her in private while they were alone....Not do it for millions to witness and her be humiliated. That is incredibly cruel and if he cared about her at all he would have done it in private.

Well, then he is a pig and his ex-wife and Deanna were on to something. Maybe Jason told ABC he that he had a change of heart, and that's when they decided to tape the AFTR? AGGRR I am so confused!

Jason has said repeatedly that he can't act. He really has made a point about that.

Chris says in his blog that Deanna plays a huge role in the finale. I wonder if that is a lie too?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:36 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

OK.. now I can say something. I hadn't watched a full episode all year except for last Monday. When I was watching I kept thinking.. Jason is really creepy. I really don't like him like the other girls do. I kept thinking " it looks like he's acting"

Just watch the first one... and the second one. I really want to hear what your take is. Please....
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14724
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:36 am

Well I was going to bed, but now that a few more are posting, let me stay awake a few more minutes Smile
Back to top Go down
divalicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

I am so disgusted with this and the thought that Jason would be such a jerk! I thought he would be a decent man but he isn't. Disgusting and I feel so bad for Melissa!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:37 am

catty wrote:
Well I was going to bed, but now that a few more are posting, let me stay awake a few more minutes Smile

I guess I have to stay up now. LOL I made coffee. dance
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:39 am

I need to go see what RS posted, but one comment . . .

Think back. Jason did say Molly was the best kisser. Remember? And, according to the Millionnaire Matchmaker, men do think with their penis. Just sayin'.

Now, off to read/watch . . .

P.S. I'm in the Nancy camp. Most of the time, I had this niggling feeling that Jason was very aware of the cameras (most of the time) and seemed to be following a script, of sorts.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:40 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

LOL...I remember telling my best friend that I didn't think Jason was that cute and didn't know why so many ladies loved him.(I didn't watch the Bachelorette last season so I had no idea) I only watched the show so that I could talk about it with my best friend and online friends.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:42 am

Moody wrote:
catty wrote:

I guess I have to stay up now. LOL I made coffee. dance

Oh no more coffee for me or else I will pull an all-nighter and that wouldn't be good for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:44 am

It seems like the ladies that loved him got attached to him after he was dumped by Deanna. I didn't think he was "all that" either, too goody goody for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:44 am

catty wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

LOL...I remember telling my best friend that I didn't think Jason was that cute and didn't know why so many ladies loved him.(I didn't watch the Bachelorette last season so I had no idea) I only watched the show so that I could talk about it with my best friend and online friends.

I never thought he was that handsome either. My picks were Jeremy and Graham as the best looking guys on that season.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:47 am

I am really anxious to hear what Jason "fans" think of him now.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:49 am

I have no idea who Jeremy and Graham are. Sorry Smile
I wanted Stephanie to be the next Bachelorette, but now I hope she doesn't do it. I hope Melissa and Jillian don't accept that offer either.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:56 am

catty wrote:
I wanted Stephanie to be the next Bachelorette, but now I hope she doesn't do it. I hope Melissa and Jillian don't accept that offer either.

I could see Melissa, but she is kind of young to me.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:56 am

Jeremy & Graham were on the same season as Jason with Deanna.

Graham left fourth, then Jeremy that left Jason and Jessie as the final two.

Jeremy on the right.

Graham on the right.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:00 am

Oh Graham is cute Smile
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:03 am

Moody wrote:
catty wrote:

I could see Melissa, but she is kind of young to me.

Maybe.
No more Bachelor/Bachelorette for me. I'll stick with Ray J or Flavor Flav. Smile

* Rolling Eyes yeah I say that now...lol*
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:07 am

Didn't they or maybe I am dreaming on one of the bachelor shows extend the dating time because the person couldn't make up there mind or need more time.

I could be crazy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:10 am

Don't know ice coffee.
Good night everyone. Nice talking to all of you Smile I hope I don't dream about the Bachelor. So lame if I do.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:11 am

OK... watched two of the youtubes... number 3 is running now in another open window.

1. I believe that Steve is being honest to the best of his knowledge. I think he is doing this out of outrage, not to be popular or anything.

2. A moral person would not cheat on his fiance'.. and the other woman wouldn't either. SO... I don't care what excuse they give. Jason could have done all this in private.. waited a while and protected Melissa, a person he supposedly has feelings for.

The winners: Melissa dodged a bullet as did all the other girls on this season, Deanna and Jason's ex-wife are also well rid of him.

If what he says is true, then the people running this show are scum as well.

As I said before in one of the Bachelor threads... this show is cruel.
I won't be watching in the future.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:14 am

I agree Nancy.

It was the Charlie guy that's an actor he asked for a more time. His brother was on Jordon's crossing and is seeing John stamos's ex wife.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:16 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
OK... watched two of the youtubes... number 3 is running now in another open window.

1. I believe that Steve is being honest to the best of his knowledge. I think he is doing this out of outrage, not to be popular or anything.

2. A moral person would not cheat on his fiance'.. and the other woman wouldn't either. SO... I don't care what excuse they give. Jason could have done all this in private.. waited a while and protected Melissa, a person he supposedly has feelings for.

The winners: Melissa dodged a bullet as did all the other girls on this season, Deanna and Jason's ex-wife are also well rid of him.

If what he says is true, then the people running this show are scum as well.

As I said before in one of the Bachelor threads... this show is cruel.
I won't be watching in the future.

cheers

Thank you, I knew you could lay it out for me in a calm organized fashion. That is why we work well together. cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:31 am

One more thought... I'm not sure RealitySteve knows for a fact that the producers were in one this the whole time. Perhaps it was not the plan all along and it was just an old-fashioned-cheating-change-of-heart scenario. The producers may have just adapted to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 4:34 am

Ok, so I was reading around various message boards, and it appears that someone gave Reality Steve e-mails that Melissa wrote to Jason, and his response and this is why Steve thinks that it was Molly all along. I guess the person had made a comment about them on Steve's blog, but he then removed them because he felt like Melissa had already been screwed over enough. They person got access to these emails through Melissa's mom, or someone like that.

The above statement is the type of gossip I usually ignore, but because these rumors keep coming out true, I am more inclined to take them seriously.

Nancy- I think the scenario you have described makes the most sense.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 5:16 am

Moody wrote:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k60NQy2Va5jDlGXcze

video of recap

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k60NQy2Va5jDlGXcze

What threw me yesterday in watching this last promo was Jason telling Molly "Everything between us is so real" which adds to the scenario it was Molly all along. Why would he say that and then choose Melissa? I think this small clip with Molly says a lot after looking at it again...

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 5:39 am

Ugh, what a thing to wake up to. No more Bachelor for me. I am DUN!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 5:44 am

I just finished watching the videos....IS THIS A BAD JOKE????????????????????

I am going to say a prayer that all this is a big hoax with the producers and Reality Steve...this is evil, pure evil if it is true.
I can't believe this!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 6:14 am

I haven't even watched the videos. Just your responses have me fit to be tied. I will not watch the final shows. I hope ABC self-implodes!

I'll be reading everyone's reactions but I will not and cannot watch those videos.

I'm thoroughly disgusted. I can't imagine how Melissa feels.

I'll be going through the grieving process with this one. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 6:45 am

Wow. Editing is a tricky bitch. I am not surprised at this since last year it didn't look like Deanna & Jessie had anything between them and thats the same way it seemed with Molly. I feel really bad for Melissa if this is they way it really went down.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 6:47 am

I have a really hard time believing this was all a planned hoax from the beginning. I do believe Jason probably was quite conflicted about his choice for F1. If he did go along with this whole scenario (picking Melissa when he really wanted to choose Molly) I cannot imagine what his motivation would be.

I am sure it goes down exactly as Steve described but I'm not sure I'm buying into the huge conspiracy theory. I cannot imagine Jason was that good of an actor and quite franklly I'm having a hard time believing he would deliberately act in such a psychopathic way. He always seemed to be so kind regarding the girls' feelings. I'll withhold my judgment until I get more info. The whole thing is bizarre for sure!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 6:49 am

LAst week when molly made the comment about picking the wrong girl I thought it was forshadowing. When this show first began the edits were simple, we could tell where the story was going. Molly was getting a final 2 edit and Mel a final 1 edit. Then it started to change. The doubt and problems started coming up with Melissa, and then we saw the switcharoo with the rose ceremony going from 4-3 and many wondered why that was changed mid season when they taped it that way for a reason.

Many have said that Molly is getting the same edit as Jesse from last season.....all of a sudden. Now we know why if this turns out to be true.

I wont give Fleiss the ratings for this type of bologny. Why didnt jason just pick no one and date on the side to figure out what he wanted..?

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:00 am

I think they are setting up Melissa to be the next Bachelorette. Hope she says no and goes back to dating the normal way.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:04 am

Lori wrote:
I have a really hard time believing this was all a planned hoax from the beginning. I do believe Jason probably was quite conflicted about his choice for F1. If he did go along with this whole scenario (picking Melissa when he really wanted to choose Molly) I cannot imagine what his motivation would be.

I am sure it goes down exactly as Steve described but I'm not sure I'm buying into the huge conspiracy theory. I cannot imagine Jason was that good of an actor and quite franklly I'm having a hard time believing he would deliberately act in such a psychopathic way. He always seemed to be so kind regarding the girls' feelings. I'll withhold my judgment until I get more info. The whole thing is bizarre for sure!

The reason he believes it was planned is becase in the intercepted email from Mel to Jason , Jason tells Mel he did was he was told to do....
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:05 am

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8bl8w_in-love-with-2_shortfilms?from=rss

I followed the link that myscott posted, and listened to this one where Jason talks about totally falling in love with two women. The hosts even tell him that it is a red flag to him that he could love both and that getting engaged to one was a bad idea if he actually loved them both. They even asked him if he can date them both and he sort of just laughs and doesn't answer! Listening to this now that we know this is what really did happen is pretty wild.

Lori- I think he changed his mind, and started sneaking around with Molly because he probably rationalized in his own mind that he didn't want to make a mistake. I don't think he played Melissa the whole time during the show like Steve suggests. He really should have chosen neither and continued to date them until he figured out who he really loved. To switcheroo and humiliate Melissa at the After the Rose is awful. I wonder if she gets blind sided or if she knows that something is up?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:06 am

Kimmie wrote:
The reason he believes it was planned is becase in the intercepted email from Mel to Jason , Jason tells Mel he did was he was told to do....

This is the piece of the puzzle that will answer the questions, I found it discussed at both the FORT and the ABC board, but need more proof.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:11 am

I don't believe Melissa was blindsided...too many little hints along the way. First, Melissa's parents didn't want to be a part of the HTD...now we know why! They knew it was all a farce. Second, Molly's saying last week to Jason what if you pick the wrong girl? Third, DeAnna coming back to give Jason advice to follow his heart. Also, didn't it seem like the producers were throwing Melissa and Jason on us...until we all fell in love with Melissa?? I believe everyone was in on it but US...until last evening when RS released the tapes.
As for Jason...well, what can I say. Chris H says he comes out smelling like a rose. So, I think they have Melissa breaking Jason's heart on the ATFR ceremony by going back to her ex and Jason then realizes he really wanted Molly all along! What can Jason do but break it off with Melissa...she still loves her ex...and people have seen them together around Dallas according to the rumors. This is a soap opera...just like General Hospital...get it???
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:14 am

something from ABC board...

"I always tell people that there is 2 sides to a story. You will get to
read about Mel's side on March 3, 2009. Please kindly refrain from
drawing any conclusion without seeing the entire episodes that airs on
March 2, 2009. Her myspace will be up and running on March 2, 2009 as
of 11:00pm. Jason and Mel continue to be great friends. Please don't
believe everything you read. Every rumour, gossip and story always is
not true. I don't know who this reality steve guy is and neither does
Mel but it is not the entire truth."

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:15 am

Quote :
Actually, I know that Jason decided to pretend to go along with the
storyline, but secretly told both Melissa and Molly the truth. He did
propose to Mel, but Molly knew it was going to happen and she was the
one- Mel knew it was just acting at that point, but decided to go along
with it because Jillian agreed to as well. Yes, even Jill knew by then-
she was hurt, but understood. Mel agreed and is going to be the
heartbroken bachelorette- but knowing the public was going to be in an
uproar after the AFTR part 1, they filmed part 2 to help them all out
so Molly and jason wouldn’t be hated

summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:17 am

I just got through reading what RS said over at Joker's. I didn't watch the videos but read his "blog" or whoever wrote that after his videos.

I am shocked by what has hapenned. I have to say that I don't believe that Jason has anything to do with any "lies or deception" that was "written" by ABC. I think he went along with the show like any other bachelor has done intrying to find love. It is a whole different story when a child is involved and you are trying to pick a wife because he was also trying to find a "stepmom" to Ty.

Jason might have "done what he was told to" in the ATFR but I don't believe that he was told to do anything during the taping of the show. I think he fell in love with 2 women.

Do I think differently about Jason? I probably do. But I want to see it played out.
Did I see any chemistry between Jason and Molly..no.

Do I think Melissa was being set up to be the next Bacheloette in case she wasn't picked...definetly.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:19 am

Ebowers, where are you getting this info about Melissa going back to an ex? I didn't even know there was an ex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: