View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:24 am

Sclilred1 received very similar info and we shared this together again on 2/13.

Quote:

I guess it will depend upon who is engaged!

I
have received pms in the last few days from a poster who wants to
remain anonymous that is from the Grapevine, Tx area, which is close to
Carrollton, Tx and outside of Dallas. This is not someone who just
registered with FORT, but someone who has been here for years. (so not
a fly-by-night)
This poster claims Melissa was spotted with her boyfriend (not Jason)
at a private bday party by a fellow colleague of hers. So news is going
around Dallas area, as I type this,that Melissa and Jason aren't
together.
Take it for what it's worth.
This is what I was told. I haven't seen it with my own eyes, however.

Maybe this helps with the dateline.

Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:28 am

For you and your computer, Witchie. We don't need them at the moment Wink

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:29 am

My head is spinning....first RS crap and today.....Melissa is back with the ex bf. WTF is the truth UGH! I'm going to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:39 am

Thanks Mappy!!! lol I sure need them today!!!

For every positive post I read, there seems to be a negative one, UGH!

I am well aware that it is a tv show, and it is not in any way taking away from my RL (unfortunately LOL). It's more like an ongoing soap that will be over in 2 weeks and leave me wondering where when and how, because I am not going to believe what I see LOL

My grade 7 math teacher said something that I TRY to remember in cases like this:

Believe nothing of which you hear, and only half of what you see!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:43 am

The name that blogger is using. Obviously some thought went into it's use.

Aletheia (ἀλήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality.

The literal meaning of the word ἀ–λήθεια is, "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:44 am

The fun will really begin when the shows are done airing and the sluethers continue with the story...

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:46 am

witchiepoo wrote:
Thanks Mappy!!! lol I sure need them today!!!

For every positive post I read, there seems to be a negative one, UGH!

I am well aware that it is a tv show, and it is not in any way taking away from my RL (unfortunately LOL). It's more like an ongoing soap that will be over in 2 weeks and leave me wondering where when and how, because I am not going to believe what I see LOL

My grade 7 math teacher said something that I TRY to remember in cases like this:

Believe nothing of which you hear, and only half of what you see!

Oh, I wasn't finding fault, Witchie. I was empathizing with you LOL I suppose I've been down this road so many times that I know when to pull back... well, how to pull back a little lmao You had a very wise math teacher!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:47 am

Kimmie wrote:
The fun will really begin when the shows are done airing and the sluethers continue with the story...

lol! Ain't that the truth!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:51 am

Oh I know Mappy!! And I really mean't THANK YOU!!! LOL I know we are all in this together, some deeper then others, and I sympathize with them too. I was just noting that everywhere I go there is a good post then a bad post LOL and my head is spinning with lovin's LOL

Set your clocks ladies!!! RS is suppose to go to JU around noon to answer some questions....what questions he can answer I have NO idea! LOL Just thought I would let you know in case you want to go.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10901865&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 10:06 am

Oh... I didn't know RS was going to be at JU. Wonder if he'll address this little bit of dirt?! It does say 'NBC' but it makes you stop and go ....hmmmmmmm. lol!

http://realitysteve.com/blog/?p=113

Steve, come on, you are planting this. You brother, Jason Carbone, is a producer for NBC’s “The Bachelor”. Either you are throwing your broseph under the bus, or you are being paid to plant inaccurate information for a ratings boost
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 10:13 am

I'm not sure where he fits in, only that on IMDB he has The Bachelor/ette and a lot of other shows in some form of producer lol!

http://movies.nytimes.com/person/666002/Jason-A-Carbone

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0136160/

Last edited by Mappy on February 19th 2009, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 10:16 am

Mappy wrote:
He was the co-executive producer of the Bachelor/ette franchise when it was on NBC

WOW!!!....Mappy, how did you ever find that out?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 10:20 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:
He was the co-executive producer of the Bachelor/ette franchise when it was on NBC

WOW!!!....Mappy, how did you ever find that out?

I edited my post. The links are there for IMDB and NYTimes. Someone else mentioned this fact (if it is a fact) on RS's site. lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 10:42 am

The first pic is from @ 2003 or so. Second is a still from his video. Same guy? Both have a cleft chin, hairline seems similar. I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 11:17 am

Thank Mappy!!! This just keeps getting more strange!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 11:25 am

Who knows what is real now? We won't (at least not for awhile and not because of what we see on the show)! The producers must be scrambling like crazy trying to make the most of this and change it up to not look like jerks themselves. I doubt that they care whether anyone else (including Jason/Molly) look bad now that they have their show in the can if it brings ratings. They probably think it will bring in huge ratings (and it may) but I think this manipulation of viewers feelings will backfire in the future. Viewers will know not to trust what they see because of editing.

As for Melissa being with her ex ... can you say "saving face" and moving on? It must be all the more frustrating to be muzzled and to have to take all the "crap" in silence. zip a lip

SHAME, SHAME on everyone trying to put a happy face on this if Jason really was seeing Molly while engaged to Melissa. Very poor form, Jason and Molly! Naughty, naughty

ETD: Of course, I don't mean Shame Shame on our posters. I only mean Shame Shame on the producers and principals.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 11:48 am

Reality Steve is in Jokers chatroom right now. Don't know how long I can stay because work is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:06 pm

He seems to be asking questions that were asked on the message board first so I'm only getting his responses. Here are some and Jokers said the entire chat will be posted. These are some of the responses to questions asked by the posters named:

[12:48] HookedonBach7 - the thing that kinda sucks about the whole thing is, my videos and blog from yesterday, technically won't be proven true til the night of March 2nd. So for the next 11 days, all people can do is speculate, doubt, and try to come up with reasons why its not. I guess that's what I get for releasing this information I had early.

Jkay - I'm sure Melissa knew nothing because she was blindsided at the taping. If she was in on it, she wouldn't have had the reaction she did. I'm hearing now that she goes off on Jason and/or Molly during this taping.

[12:50] Rssmd - No, my sources are not upset with me. There's a reason they told me, because they knew it'd never get back to them.

[12:51] Guest - Not sure what tabloid. But I did find it interesting that EW.com, the same company that is running Host Chris' blog on Tuesdays, ran with my story yesterday.

[12:52] Post_It_Note - I need to get this in the clear right now so it's not asked again. Nobody from ABC has contacted me about anything. Either before I released what I knew, or afterwards. Can't be any clearer than that.

Ivory Mist - the rumor about recording 3 endings is just that - a rumor. I don't believe a word of it.

Is Jason Carbone (ex producer of The Bachelor) your brother?

[12:54] Anon1575 - I don't want to talk about the emails just yet. I'm still deciding on that. Melissa's been through enough. I don't think her personal emails need to be talked about right now. However, if she wants her story told, it's damn good proof I can tell you that.

Jkay - Jason got manipulated by the producers into dumping Melissa when the cameras were rolling. I'm sure he feels bad about it, but that's what happened. If ABC wants to show something different, they probably will. I just don't see how they can at this point other than flying all 3 of them back to LA and retaping the ATFR 1. Which would then mean they'd have to reshoot the ATFR 2, since the ATFR 2 is a direct result of what

Tlee - My opinion of Jason is I think he got played by ABC and got in way over his head. The minute he signed on to be the Bachelor, he signed a deal with the devil. He deserves what he gets.

[12:59] Are you at all related to Jason Carbone who directed Bachelor and Bachelorette shows?
[13:00] he's not Rachelle

[13:00] petite6 - the emails were not my original source, no. I just got those the other day. My original source came to me with info on Sunday, Jan 25th. I made some calls, sent out some emails, and felt I had enough confirmation to run with the story on Tues. night the 27th.

[13:00] Popeyesgal - No, I'm not concerned. They are legit.

[13:01] JustMe - and I think a lot of people will agree with you. ABC will present it as Jason just changed his mind. I will always believe he didn't, and this is what he was told to do. But hey, that's just my opinion.

[13:02] Leisuresuit - Jason broke up with her at the ATFR because he was seeing Molly. ABC might try to present it now that its Melissas actions that made him do it, but that's spin control right now.

[13:04] Popeyesgal - Is Molly pregnant? As far as I know, no, she isn't. But hey, maybe she could be. I have no idea. Once again, you can all believe Jason changed his mind after really struggling with the decision. I'm just telling you I don't believe it, based on everything I've been led to believe.

[13:05] cjvandy - No. I'll never reveal my source. Why would I do that? And will it really matter after March 2nd rolls around and what I said is proven to be true? Will it matter where it came from at that point? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:19 pm

I'm there now too....under bbmommaof2
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:22 pm

Thanks Mrs C for bringing that over here!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:23 pm

Thanks for recapping Mrs C! Chat doesn't work at work.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:25 pm

Copied and pasted from Jokers Updates

VERY Reliable entertainment source in LA says…
ABC scrambling yesterday behind doors Look for reedit to show at ATFR 1
where Mel will not be the dumpee but perhaps mutual or Mel breakup
Molly is made to look like “hey would you like to see where this goes
from Jason. At least 3 senarios filmed with options if real story
broke. The ATFR2 is to say WOW Molly and I are so happy “Things happen
for a reason” BUT I was assured that this Molly thing has been on the
tracks for a long while But they are hurrying to stop the bleeding and
they are going to go with edit that now makes Molly look softer and the
victim and taking a chance. THey are quickly moving to make Jason look
like the victim that ends up happy and in love. The key statement that
will back this up is CH comment “Jason finds his love by a twist of
FATE” remember that comment last week I was told and reassured that
this was the ending planned al along but ABC has options in how to get
it to the audience. Just know they are trying to get the best edited
story out there to make Jason and Molly look good and for you to like
them but keep the drama and shock

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:26 pm

[13:22] DeeDee asks: Steve, there were a lot of posters that were concerned why Melissa would appear at the AFTR 2 when she was dumped at AFTR show. Wasn't it because Melissa thought Jason was going to tell her he had changed his mind?

[13:24] Deedee - Actually, I do not know much about the ATFR 2 show. No idea what its about. It's all speculation on my part. But knowing what happens at the ATFR 1, I kinda just put 2 and 2 together. I think it might be a clip show that shows us Jason and Mollys relationship, maybe video of Melissa back at home talking about getting dumped, etc. Im not sure
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:27 pm

More that I don't have the actual question for, just the response:

[13:06] leisuresuit - Any chance false info was passed on to me? Nope. It's what happened at the taping. Can't be any clearer than that.

[13:07] Sunnyd - Is it possible? Sure, it's possible. Do I believe that to be the story? No, I don't.

[13:09] Ivory Mist - Yes, Matt's season was completely a joke. Shayne was the fall back girl. She was always going to be in the final 2. If Matt didn't truly fall for anyone, then he was to go with Shayne. And that's what happened. Joe Francis had a hand in that season.

[13:10] Jkay - Yes, true. They can make it look any way they want. And the only people that really truly know what happened are the parties involved. But what they can't change is that Jason dumped Melissa at the ATFR 1 taping and starts dating Molly.

[13:12] Jax1 - My sources are 100% reliable.

[13:17] Sunnyd - Remember something here that's very important: ABC had no idea someone was going to find out and spill this online. So yeah, there finale was setting up as Jason proposes to Melissa, at the ATFR 1 he has a change of heart, starts dating Molly, and the ATFR 2 is an update on their relationship. By me coming out with my information, of course it looks like they could've planned it better, but I'm sure they didn't think it

[13:20] dfwmom - There were no plans for Melissa to be the next Bachelorette, as far as I know. And why would she want to? After what ABC is about to do to her on national television, why would she want to do any more business with them? Plus, ABC has said in certain cirlces that all future Bachelors and Bachelorettes will NOT be previous contestants. Sure, they have a right to change their mind on that policy, but, I think they're get

[13:21] txsweetie - No, completely false. I've never worked for ABC, nor do I now.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:27 pm

WOW interesting....see they're are going to try and pin this on Melissa. IMO
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:28 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Copied and pasted from Jokers Updates

VERY Reliable entertainment source in LA says…
ABC scrambling yesterday behind doors Look for reedit to show at ATFR 1
where Mel will not be the dumpee but perhaps mutual or Mel breakup
Molly is made to look like “hey would you like to see where this goes
from Jason. At least 3 senarios filmed with options if real story
broke. The ATFR2 is to say WOW Molly and I are so happy “Things happen
for a reason” BUT I was assured that this Molly thing has been on the
tracks for a long while But they are hurrying to stop the bleeding and
they are going to go with edit that now makes Molly look softer and the
victim and taking a chance. THey are quickly moving to make Jason look
like the victim that ends up happy and in love. The key statement that
will back this up is CH comment “Jason finds his love by a twist of
FATE” remember that comment last week I was told and reassured that
this was the ending planned al along but ABC has options in how to get
it to the audience. Just know they are trying to get the best edited
story out there to make Jason and Molly look good and for you to like
them but keep the drama and shock

Figures but TOO LATE in my book!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:30 pm

Thanks Mrs. C. I 'parked' there quite awhile ago and am now headed to the dentist. Mappy52 Wink

I was able to ask Steve a question before I showered... at the beginning of the chat. I asked if he was related to Jason Carbone. He said he wasn't, he had seen the name in relation to TB but there is no connection at all.

I'm off! Have a good afternoon everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:34 pm

He's answering chat questions now. The longer responses are being chopped off though...grrr...

[13:24] cjvandy asks: RS can you clarify something? you say they "start dating" after the AFTR show. did you also say jason was dating both of them at the same time before the taping of the AFTR?
[
13:27] Cjvandy - Yeah, I said "start dating" because, to the viewers, that's when it'll seem like it happened. But from the time filming ended in NZ, til the time the ATFR 1 taped, Jason had contact with Molly and did see her.

[13:27] peach asks: He still has not answered this.....Does he know if Jason met Mel's parents while they were engaged? I think this is a pivotal part of this breakup, imho.

[13:27] This is much better by the way only letting in questions. Much easier to stay on top of things. I was falling way behind.

[13:28] Peach - I have no idea if Jason met Mel's parents. I don't think that really plays much of a role in anything. Its a minor detail.

[13:28] gibbygirl asks: "I love you and I love your site and I 100% believe everything you have said, question is do you have a theroy on how they are going to make Jason look good coming out of this? I mean how could they if he does everything you have said will happen?"

[13:31] Gibbygirl - Thanks for the kind words. I don't know how they can at this point other than making it seem like something Melissa did made him break up with her. But that wasn't the case. People are going to hate him just for the sole reason he dumped a girl on national television. He could've done it in private, then started dating Molly. But this is the "Bachelor". They wanted that stuff on camera. Regardless of what his rea

[13:28] Redhedtexn asks: Why does he have to hate on TX and the word "ya'll"?

[13:29] Redhedtexn - I'm not hating on Texas at all, but I'm a Southern California guy and always will be. Southerners say y'all. I don't. I really like it here, but doesn't mean I need to start having a drawl all the sudden.

[13:31] DeeDee asks: Have you heard how Melissa is doing after all of this has came out? She changed her MySpace mood to Sassy after you posted the youtubes. Good job by the way

[13:32] DeeDee - Well, considering this happened back in January, and here we are on Feb. 19th, I heard she was devastated, shocked, and pissed off at first (as anyone would be), but she's over it now. I can't imagine she's bothered by it a month later.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:35 pm

My phone is ringing off the hook and I'm ignoring it. Is that bad considering we need the work? lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:37 pm

Star magazine just called Reality Steve! LOL

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:42 pm

[13:33] Valen asks: Can you confirm that your source was present and witnessed the ATFR taping? Was this the same person who told you about Jason being in on the plan to dump the F1 during the ATFR, or did that come from someone else?

[13:35] Valen - Can't confirm or deny that. Sorry. What I can tell you is I have more than one source.

[13:34] Irishwench asks: Why did you choose now to reveal his information? Was it because the tabloid was going to break the story and you wanted to do it first?

[13:35] Wow. Star magazine just called and wants to talk.

[13:36] Irishwench - Because I did. I figured since I was the first person back in January to tell everyone I had come across this information, it was only fitting that I would be the first to post what it was. People were getting close, and I was hearing rumblings it was going to get leaked, so I figured I'd do it now.

[13:36] GDub asks: "I believe you stated on your blog that you didn't believe Molly knew ahead of the FRC in order for them to get an honest reaction out of her. What do you make of the comment she made to Jason in the last epy "what if you choose the wrong one"? Something she was influenced to say?

[13:38] GDub - I've been asked that one a lot lately, and honestly, I didn't watch more than 10 minutes of Monday's show, so I can't really comment on it. But looking at the quote, it could just be coincidental. From everything I've been led to believe, Molly was not in on it.

[13:38] sassylassy asks: Isn't the fact that Jason broke up with Melissa at ATFR proof that ABC was in on it? Otherwise he would have to keep up the appearance of their relationship for a period of time per contract right?

[13:40] Sassylassy - I would think so. I mean, how coincidental Jason does it after he, Melissa, and Molly are asked to be flown in for an "emergency" ATFR taping and the cameras are rolling. Not likely. They knew what they were doing. Hence the reason Melissa was blindsided because she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:52 pm

[13:41] janine asks: "Don't you think you would be doing Melissa a favor to release the emails? She is bound by a contract but I can't imagine her not wanting the truth out there and those emails can confirm the truth"

[13:43] Janine - Trust me, I'd like to, because it definitely backs up what I say. But private emails between two people that I don't know seems rather, ummmmm, sleazy. I just don't feel comfortable doing it.

[13:41] Shae asks: Does he know who this Alethia person is, running the Bachelor News blog, and what seems to be up her butt where he is concerned?

[13:44] Shae - I'm aware of that blog because people have forwarded it to me. All you need to know is she started her blog like a week ago. How credible is that? Ive been telling you for a month I had news.

[13:44] am-burr asks: is it a sure thing that molly wants to continue her relationship with jason after the AFRC

[13:46] Amburr - I have no idea. I don't know much about the ATFR 2. But if ABC is going add on an ATFR 2, to air 24 hours after ATFR 1, I can't imagine they'd do it to tell us Jason and Molly aren't together. Wouldn't make sense. There's a reason that show was added and I have it's feeling its because either a) to announce Jason and Molly are engaged, or b) Jason will propose to Molly. Once again, just guesses, but its not that far f

[13:46] rachelle33 asks: Could ABC have tricked Jason and Mellissa that the cameras weren't rolling when he dumped her....but they really were?

[13:47] Rachelle33 - No way.

[13:47] Boloreal asks: could the emails between Jason and Melissa be open to different interpretations of what really when down between those 2?

[13:48] Boloreal - No, they are pretty straight forward and points that are made are very clear.

[13:48] By the way, I just wanted to throw this out there. If Danny Gokey doesn't win American Idol, I'd be shocked. That guy can sing his f'in ass off, and he's got a great story. Who wouldn't cheer for that guy?

[13:49] Are you getting a lot of hate mail Steve?
[13:49] And don't say me
[13:49] Petite6 - No. All the hate stuff comes through on message boards and in my comments section. 99% of the people who email me are positive, or are giving their theories.
[13:50] But that's the way it's always been. Very easy to rip someone on a message board and not attach your name to it. Pretty cowardly as well.

[13:51] nerma asks: "Do you think that Stephanie was a plant this season? In your blog you made an excellent point that the Lego date was completely contrived. ABC would have had to know weeks ahead of time in order to shut down Legoland."

[13:52] Nerma - No, I don't think so. But because they shut down Lego Land, doesn't mean Stephanie was a plant. They have to shut down a lot of places that they bring the girls on dates too.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 1:29 pm

This is the last of what I got...

[14:07] let's get to the questions. i have about a 1/2 hour and then ive gotta do the interview with star

[14:07] soonerlover asks: What does Steve think about the reedits that are supposed to be happening as we speak to make it seem like mutual breakup and Molly the innocent one who takes the chance?

[14:09] Soonerlover - Don't think much about them at all. They can't edit out the fact that he dumped her and is with Molly. That was the big "shocker" they've been promoting and I beat them to it. Scoreboard.

[14:09] cjvandy asks: were the aftr and aftr2 taped on the same night? is it possible that the aftr2 is where jason breaks up with melissa?

[14:11] cjvandy - No. The ATFR was taped in January, and as far as I know, the ATFR 2 hasn't been taped yet, but will be next week.

[14:10] lulu asks: question...heard rumors of a lawsuit after all this went down in January...did your source hear any of this info?

[14:11] lulu - Nothing heard about lawsuits. No idea.

[14:11] Elphie asks: How soon did Jason and Molly begin seeing each other on the sly? Did Jason and Melissa spend time with each others' families over Christmas?

[14:13] Elphie - Don't know any of that in terms of how soon after or how much time was spent together. All I knew is they saw each other on more than one occasion from when the filming ended til the ATFR taping.

[14:15] sassylassy asks: How long is the bachelor and his choice usually required to stay together as a couple before announcing a split? Do you know what their contracts say?

[14:16] Sassy - I believe its 3 months.

[14:17] am-burr asks: "its been stated the crew new he was going to pick from the beginning, they said it was obvious and that they cheered in the end. and you've stated that they knew from the beginning that it was going to be molly. my question is what were they cheering for melissa for at the FRC if they knew he really wanted to be with Molly?"

[14:18] Amburr - Kinda confused in all that. But from everything I was led to believe, it's always been about Molly, and not Melissa. Melissa was a pawn in ABC's game and had no idea what was going on.

[14:19] Steve will you keep us updated about your Star interview?
[14:19] bella asks: Steve what happened to every other season that the bachelors were not aloud to have contact with the other girls till the show was over??
[14:21] petite6 - yes, I will. In case you haven't seen, there are a few columns online right now related to my blog. I did a radio morning show this morning (no, not with the two douches in Seattle), in Grand Rapids, MI, Mollys hometown. And one of the writers interviewed me yesterday. Here's the link:
[14:21] http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/02/the_bachelor_conspiracy_theory.html

[14:19] bella asks: Steve what happened to every other season that the bachelors were not aloud to have contact with the other girls till the show was over??

[14:22] Bella - My point exactly as to why I think Jason and the producers were in on it from the beginning. Why would the F2 girl be given access to the Bachelor after the season ends and he's engaged to someone else?

[14:23] am-burr asks: "steve have you seen/heard about megans myspace? have you been in contact with her she seems to very upset about rumors going around?" Tam-burr asks: "steve have you seen/heard about megans myspace? have you been in contact with her she seems to very upset about rumors going around?"

[14:27] Amburr - I've heard about her MySpace. She's very outspoken. Maybe I'll try and get her to do an interview with me.

[14:24] Boloreal asks: I'm really curious about what you think about the lousy edits of Jason and Molly. Does abc dislike them IYO? '

[14:27] Boloreal - No, ABC doesn't dislike them. How could they? That's their couple.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 1:40 pm

Thanks, Mrs C, you are such a doll to do that!!
I can't believe there is every single scenario you can possibly think of out there in the wild, wild web world!!
Check out what the astrochicks say!

http://www.astrochicks.com/2009/02/16/the-bachelor-major-scandalous-spoiler-what-happens-between-jason-and-melissa-aftrc/
Oh no, I hope this isn’t true. Sometimes I hate checking the ABC boards. In the latest nail biting rumor, Melissa dumps Jason for her ex boyfriend. If so, this man has HORRIBLE luck with women. I’m so sad. Here is what was posted.

ABC Boards:
Bluffneb is telling the truth!! I know for a fact that Jason goes to meet Melissa’s family and then Melissa visits Seattle. When Melissa returns she gets back together with an ex (loser) boyfriend and breaks up with Jason. This happened recently and now the producers are scrambling to figure out the “after the rose” ceremony. I know it’s sad we all loved her, but this is the truth! Watch, see and cry your eyes out .

It’s reported, that AFTR is going to be two painful hours. If Jason has his heart broken again, I hope they don’t make the poor guy sit through conversations with Deanna and Melissa. Heck, bring on his ex wife, first girlfriend, etc. Remember Jason said Melissa reminded him of his ex wife, that he had “doubts” about her when he met her. (Gotta trust those gut instincts.)
I don’t know what to think. I hope it’s just a rumor. Otherwise, they need to cut out the engagement ring crap and let the couple date after the show. Too much pressure. It was very interesting what Molly said. Aren’t you scared you’re going to pick the wrong girl? YIKES!
What a sweet Cancer guy he is, I will be so sad for him if it’s true. Sorry, if I upset anyone with this post. ;(
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 1:49 pm

rs's website is down, says to contact customer service.

KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 1:51 pm

Hmm, I see the spinning is starting to make Melissa into the "dumper" rather than the "dumpee". Too late, ABC, too late. We are on to ya!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 1:58 pm

I'm at work, sneaking this in.

Just saw on Joker's what Megan's myspace is now saying. The person who posted this thinks that ilymr stand for I Love You Melissa Rycroft Very Happy

Megan Parris my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 2:08 pm

This is getting so out of control. I LOVE IT!!! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 2:12 pm

Melissa's myspace is gone...

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 2:17 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Melissa's myspace is gone...

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

oooooooooohhhhhhhh

My kids are going to be home any minute now, and things are just starting to get heated up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: