View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:07 pm

It just keeps getting better.

Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:12 pm

Well then I take back what I just said lol I can do that right? hahaha!!

Although I really like spoilers, I am very scared to watch the ATFR. I hope this all turns out to be a really bad joke!

Thank you so much Mappy for bringing this here!! I might be able to watch it.....with one eye closed!!! lol
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:26 pm

Check this out.

http://bachelornews.blogspot.com/

This post isn't about the accuracy of RS's story - there will be plenty of time to get to that later. No, this post is about the motivation behind RS's actions, and the incomplete story he has left us with.

First, to the motivation - I suggest that you go back and read statements made by RS regarding not only the ABC producers, but RS's statements regarding the viewers of the show. From what I can surmise, RS seems to have an animosity towards the producers of the show, and seems to have a total lack of respect for the viewers of the show. In one post, RS suggests that most of the Bachelor viewers are idiots. Ask yourselves this..... would a real journalist include such personal bias in a story ? A story that we are supposed to believe is 100% accurate ?

That leads me to the next issue I have with RS's "reporting".....

RS made statements to the effect that ABC "scripted" the entire show, which leaves the readers of his blog to surmise that Jason/Molly/Melissa are just actors playing along. In addition, RS claimed that the viewers didn't need to know the "who"...but the "how". Yet, in his now infamous YouTube video, RS suggests that he doesn't even know if Jason and his partner are currently together.

Let me repeat the above sentence.....RS suggested in his YouTube video that he doesn't know if Jason and his female partner are currently together !!! ....In the news business, thats what is known as burying the lead.

You see, if we are to go along with RS's opinion that the entire show is nothing but a scripted Hollywood production where the viewers are being manipulated and lied to, then how can RS explain the fact that Jason might actually have found his true love on the show ? Because if Jason actually is currently dating, and/or engaged to Molly or Melissa, it would contradict much of what RS has been claiming for the past few months regarding the "scripting" of the show.

Peace,

Aletheia
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:29 pm

What's funny is reading the comments. Its the battle of the bloggers!! Who is right? lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:34 pm

Entertainment weekly is in the mix now.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/bachelor-jason.html
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:56 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Entertainment weekly is in the mix now.

[url=http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/bachelor-jason.html
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/bachelor-jason.html[/quote[/url]]

lol! The debate continues and there are some people holding on to DeAnna being the final girl. Can't help but find the humor in this ...

*while harvesting a lot of intense dislike for whomever is the liar in this debacle!*

Thanks Flower! I can't wait to see if Ellen addresses this on her show tomorrow... which was taped today boob shake
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 8:16 pm

Mappy wrote:

*while harvesting a lot of intense dislike for whomever is the liar in this debacle!*

I love this quote. It should be used as a signature line.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 8:52 pm

Here's an intersting theory from the ABC boards.

"Not sure if this means anything, but I originally posted the theory below and it has disappeared...hmmm

Maybe I'm on to something...

Here's what I originally posted:

What if Jason decided that he was not ready to choose one over the other,so he went to the Producers and told them that he needed more time... They're not happy about this, threaten him with the fact that he signed a contract to propose at the end...Jason tells them he doesn't care what he signed, this is a serious matter (especially with TY being involved) and he refuses to propose. The producers have no choice but to let him have his way.

So, the final rose ceremony takes place and Jason speaks to both ladies honestly and openly about his feelings; maybe even get's down on his knees to both.... The show wraps. Now, because of the situation, Jason continues to date both ladies (they obviously would have agreed to continue dating him because they both want him)

This would explain the sightings of both Molly and Melissa in Seattle on alternate weekends. After these additional weeks, Jason is ready to make his decision. He tells the producers he has chosen Molly. So, they fly Melissa to LA for a private AFTR so that Jason can tell her without a live audience that he has finally decided and Molly is the one he has chosen.

The producers also reunite Jason and Molly, and he proposes to her; also not in front of a live audience. (might be at the same AFTR taping or not)
In essence the AFTR1 should really be viewed as the FRC2.

The 2nd AFTR viewing may include all of them (especially if that one is live, and a month would have passed since the "true" proposal & because in reality, this is the AFTR1)

This scenario would also explain Chris Harrison saying it took a lot of guts to do what Jason did ( Stand up to the producers at ABC and hold his ground)
It would also explain Deanna saying to him "It's not too late, you haven't proposed yet". She doesn't want him back! She's just telling him if he needs more time he should take it, like she should have insisted.

Lastly, this to me, would follow more closely in line with Jason's character.

Oh, one more thing: You have to forget about all the photos and edits we've seen. In fact, this is one other reason I think this may be the scenario. Because ABC didn't know who he ultimately was going to pick until after the episodes starting airing the editing was a challenge and so the original editing included the hand of the one they thought he would end up with (Melissa)

If this isn't it, then I hope it's close.." CPage12 (the author)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 8:53 pm

Tiger wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I love this quote. It should be used as a signature line.

Thanks... feel free to use it LOL
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 9:24 pm

You know I'm still "hoping" that this is all a bad dream. Like I have said before I would respect Jason a hell of a lot more if he decided to maybe date them both in the real world (although as a woman I'd have a hard time with it, JMO) instead of proposing to one and skirting around with the other. I don't want to dislike Jason I'd still like to think he's a stand up guy, but this RS news doesn't sit well with me. I feel stupid for being so invested in this show ONCE AGAIN (although this is probably my worst out of all the bachelor/ettes) I really thought that this was going to be a "true" love story. Whether I think he's right in choosing Molly (if he does indeed do that) that's his choice would I be happy NO but I would dislike him as much as I do now with him hurting and humiliating Melissa.
Ok getting off my soapbox now. I don't even know if I made any sense either LOL!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 9:47 pm

Mappy wrote:
Here's an intersting theory from the ABC boards.

"Not sure if this means anything, but I originally posted the theory below and it has disappeared...hmmm

Maybe I'm on to something...

Here's what I originally posted:

What if Jason decided that he was not ready to choose one over the other,so he went to the Producers and told them that he needed more time... They're not happy about this, threaten him with the fact that he signed a contract to propose at the end...Jason tells them he doesn't care what he signed, this is a serious matter (especially with TY being involved) and he refuses to propose. The producers have no choice but to let him have his way.

So, the final rose ceremony takes place and Jason speaks to both ladies honestly and openly about his feelings; maybe even get's down on his knees to both.... The show wraps. Now, because of the situation, Jason continues to date both ladies (they obviously would have agreed to continue dating him because they both want him)

This would explain the sightings of both Molly and Melissa in Seattle on alternate weekends. After these additional weeks, Jason is ready to make his decision. He tells the producers he has chosen Molly. So, they fly Melissa to LA for a private AFTR so that Jason can tell her without a live audience that he has finally decided and Molly is the one he has chosen.

The producers also reunite Jason and Molly, and he proposes to her; also not in front of a live audience. (might be at the same AFTR taping or not)
In essence the AFTR1 should really be viewed as the FRC2.

The 2nd AFTR viewing may include all of them (especially if that one is live, and a month would have passed since the "true" proposal & because in reality, this is the AFTR1)

This scenario would also explain Chris Harrison saying it took a lot of guts to do what Jason did ( Stand up to the producers at ABC and hold his ground)
It would also explain Deanna saying to him "It's not too late, you haven't proposed yet". She doesn't want him back! She's just telling him if he needs more time he should take it, like she should have insisted.

Lastly, this to me, would follow more closely in line with Jason's character.

Oh, one more thing: You have to forget about all the photos and edits we've seen. In fact, this is one other reason I think this may be the scenario. Because ABC didn't know who he ultimately was going to pick until after the episodes starting airing the editing was a challenge and so the original editing included the hand of the one they thought he would end up with (Melissa)

If this isn't it, then I hope it's close.." CPage12 (the author)

This sounds more like what probably really happened. I would bet money on it! Think back to why so many of us loved Jason last season...all this other stuff certainly seems out of character for him. His world is his son. I don't think he'd do anything that would put his son in harm's way. Okay...I am hanging my hat on this theory. Thanks for posting it, Mappy. I do have to say, however, there are so many things that seem to be a forshadowing of what is to happen. It's almost as if everyone knew, but us! But then I read a post like the one above and I think, okay now this makes sense. I think I will hold off on crucifying Jason until all the shows have aired. JMO
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14724
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:05 am

Thanks Moody Smile
Megan is more believable.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:35 am

I really don't like Jason now. Not one bit. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 12:36 am

WOW, I would say Megan feels used & abused.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 1:49 am

Regretfully I still believe RS has told us the truth as he knows it. So unless he was purposefully fed misinformation, I think what he said is true. Would I love it if RS was a plant or someone used to stir the pot and then we learn that Jason is still with whomever he chooses at TFRC? Yes I would. I preferred Melissa over Molly but he chose Molly and has stuck with her, then that is ok by me. I just hate it if he picked one girl and without her knowledge he continued to see the other and has now decided he wants to switch. Just that alone would make me think both Jason and the girl he has on the side are low lifes. But if that is true plus he chooses to go along with ABC and come clean on national TV, I think that is beyond cruel.

We all knew ABC and The Bachelor group would have people out today trying to turn the tide in another direction. I am not surprised to see a lot of people coming out to say 'Wait! We don't know this is true. Tune in to see what really happens.' They don't want to lose their ratings bonaza. I don't know that I want to watch the last 2 hour show suspecting the knife to follow. I will watch ATFR part 1 to see what happens there but if it is what I expect (RS version), then I will not be watching Part 2 to see the new 'Happy Couple'. I would like to see Melissa's response on that one but I think ABC will have tried to buy her off by then. Maybe there will be a YouTube of just her part. I would watch that. LOL.

Jason could have done exactly what was stated above about refusing to pick one at the end of the show and get permission from ABC to date both with both girls knowledge and consent. Charlie The Bachelor did that. So that would not be something new or as dramatic as Fleiss and CH have been promoting. I don't think anyone would fault Jason, Molly, or ABC if that is what happened. I guess a lot of people hated Brad as the Bachelor who picked no one at the end because he did not fall in love with anyone. That was one of the most believable endings to me. As evidenced by the track record of how many stay together, most find out 6 weeks (is that how long they film?) dating in the type of fake enviroment they are in on the show does not usually translate into true love. I think there has been at least one who did not propose because his feelings were not to that point but chose a woman to continue seeing. To me that is believable and an acceptable outcome also.

I wouldn't be surprised if ABC and TPTB are offering Melissa the moon right now to reshoot another segment of the ATFR part 2. I am sure they would love to paint her as the villian somehow. Of course that would blow any hopes they might have of her being the next Bachelorette but I am not sure she wants that anyhow. Of course we will never know if that happens. I sure hope she assumes no blame if she really did nothing but believe Jason and was looking forward to a future with him. Watching her call both Jason and Molly out on national TV would be great drama to me if RS version if correct. I don't believe ABC would allow that taping to be shown though. They need to find a way to make Jason look good and like he held out for love and he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry to hurt Melissa. BlaBlaBla.

I don't know why I keep posting and plowing the same ground. I will shup up now. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 2:31 am

The Bachelorette show and DeAnna allowing Jason to propose, only to humiliate him makes more sense to me now. All the producers care about is shock value, not who gets hurt. Jason, in turn, humiliates someone else, in this case Melissa. Then remember the bachelor who wouldn't choose anyone? I give him kudos for not faking an engagement he didn't want. But that was probably allowed for shock value too. He took a lot of guff for that but he did the right thing IMO.

My husband always says that these shows are a total setup and I'm afraid that if what RS says is true (I bet it is), then my hubby is right and we are all chumps to get invested in any of them.

I always felt it was ridiculous for all the girls to be "in love" so quickly when they know he is wining and dining 12 or so others. It's just not realistic. However, many of them do seem to be really hurt.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 5:18 am

trubeliver wrote:
Regretfully I still believe RS has told us the truth as he knows it. So unless he was purposefully fed misinformation, I think what he said is true. Would I love it if RS was a plant or someone used to stir the pot and then we learn that Jason is still with whomever he chooses at TFRC? Yes I would. I preferred Melissa over Molly but he chose Molly and has stuck with her, then that is ok by me. I just hate it if he picked one girl and without her knowledge he continued to see the other and has now decided he wants to switch. Just that alone would make me think both Jason and the girl he has on the side are low lifes. But if that is true plus he chooses to go along with ABC and come clean on national TV, I think that is beyond cruel.

We all knew ABC and The Bachelor group would have people out today trying to turn the tide in another direction. I am not surprised to see a lot of people coming out to say 'Wait! We don't know this is true. Tune in to see what really happens.' They don't want to lose their ratings bonaza. I don't know that I want to watch the last 2 hour show suspecting the knife to follow. I will watch ATFR part 1 to see what happens there but if it is what I expect (RS version), then I will not be watching Part 2 to see the new 'Happy Couple'. I would like to see Melissa's response on that one but I think ABC will have tried to buy her off by then. Maybe there will be a YouTube of just her part. I would watch that. LOL.

Jason could have done exactly what was stated above about refusing to pick one at the end of the show and get permission from ABC to date both with both girls knowledge and consent. Charlie The Bachelor did that. So that would not be something new or as dramatic as Fleiss and CH have been promoting. I don't think anyone would fault Jason, Molly, or ABC if that is what happened. I guess a lot of people hated Brad as the Bachelor who picked no one at the end because he did not fall in love with anyone. That was one of the most believable endings to me. As evidenced by the track record of how many stay together, most find out 6 weeks (is that how long they film?) dating in the type of fake enviroment they are in on the show does not usually translate into true love. I think there has been at least one who did not propose because his feelings were not to that point but chose a woman to continue seeing. To me that is believable and an acceptable outcome also.

I wouldn't be surprised if ABC and TPTB are offering Melissa the moon right now to reshoot another segment of the ATFR part 2. I am sure they would love to paint her as the villian somehow. Of course that would blow any hopes they might have of her being the next Bachelorette but I am not sure she wants that anyhow. Of course we will never know if that happens. I sure hope she assumes no blame if she really did nothing but believe Jason and was looking forward to a future with him. Watching her call both Jason and Molly out on national TV would be great drama to me if RS version if correct. I don't believe ABC would allow that taping to be shown though. They need to find a way to make Jason look good and like he held out for love and he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry to hurt Melissa. BlaBlaBla.

I don't know why I keep posting and plowing the same ground. I will shup up now. LOL!

Don't stop Tru! You are the voice of reason in this maelstrom. I'm resigned for 'whatever'. How do I know? I went to all the other new posts before I came to this thread. Didn't think about it first thing this morning. I'm healing, well, at least until I find out who the true heel is lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 5:48 am

looks like most gossip sites are pickiing it up

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/02/the-bachelor-spoiler-shocking-season-finale-revealed/

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 5:52 am

True you keep talking, and I will keep looking for "proof" one way or the other. We all have our ways... and Mappy you keep on laughing and keeping it light.

I believe Reality Steve BELIEVES what he is saying, but I think he took a few leaps regarding (it was Molly all along). What Reality Steve knows as well as the other blogger Althea are what they heard happens at the After 1, which is Jason dumping Melissa for Molly.

Many of the women's myspaces changed yesterday to imply that what RS is true. Their moods etc. I am sure they are all annoyed with how they were told to behave at the Women Tell All.

My guess is at the 2nd After, they will show how wonderful they are all doing (especially Melissa) announce an engagement and possibly announce Melissa as the next Bachelorette. Some how in all of this they will have to take the focus off the fact that Jason was seeing both women.

I believe the e-mails are accurate as well, that Jason tells Melissa that ABC made him tell her at the AFTER.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:02 am

Jason was spotted at in airport near/in Grannd Rapids around Christmas.

Bloomers mentioned tonight that Jason spent a week around Christmas
with Mel. Do you think Jason stopped in Grand Rapids to see Molly
either before or after he saw Mel?

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:09 am

Michigan Article

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/02/the_bachelor_conspiracy_theory.html

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:35 am

Melissas song on her myspace

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:44 am

Thanks for the article Kimmie, I'm still seeing RED :pissedoff:over this whole thing. ABC is going to try and spin it like "oh Jason changed his mind and realized his true love is with Molly" UGH I keep going in circles and coming back to the same thing, he was engaged to another woman and to see someone else behind her back is CHEATING and that makes Molly no better for keeping in contact with him when she knew he was engaged. If I were Melissa I'd want to scratch both of their eyes OUT!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:45 am

Kimmie wrote:
Melissas song on her myspace

Is this Mel's real myspace and do you have the link Kimmie?
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:47 am

1. Jason Mesnick - www.myspace.com/jasonmesnick
2. Melissa - http://www.myspace.com/dallasgal311
3. Shannon - http://www.myspace.com/425987903
4. Lauren - www.myspace.com/laurendaniellemusic
5. Megan - http://www.myspace.com/427025076
6. Raquel - http://www.myspace.com/raqueltmedeiros
7. Julie - http://www.myspace.com/422593005
8. Ann - http://www.myspace.com/ann2284
9. Erica - http://profile.myspace.com/439034589
10. Kari - http://www.myspace.com/fajen
11. Lisa - http://profile.myspace.com/7212374
12. Emily - http://profile.myspace.com/1618834

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:48 am

Thanks Kimmie, I do have Melissa as a friend on my MS, but I wasn't sure if it was really her or a fake. Even though it was set to private.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:48 am

Lyrics to It's Only Life :
Tears are forming in your eyes,
a storm is warning in the skies,
the end of the world it seems,
you bend down and you fall on your knees,
well get back on your feet ,yeah,
don't look away, don't run away,
baby it's only life,
don't lose your faith,don't run away,
it's only life.
you were always playing hard,
never could let down your guard,
you can't win, if you never give in,
to that voice within, saying pick up your chin,
baby let go of it , yeah,
don't look away, don't run away ,
baby, it's only life.
don't lose your faith, don't run away,
baby it's only life.(repeat)
take your hesitance, and your self defense,
leave them behind, it's only life,
don't be so afraid of facing every day,
just take your time, it's only life,
I'll be your stepping stone, don't be so alone,
just hold on tight,it's only life,
oh..don't look away, don't run away,
baby it's only life,
don't lose your faith, don't run away, baby, it's only life (repeat),
it's only life, it's only life,
don't look away...
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:52 am

I really really do not want to watch the finale, but I'm sure I will (well provided we aren't doing anything since we will be on vacation then) I don't want to watch Melissa get her heartbroken that will get me big cry like a baby. But I really want to see how ABC is going to spin this. What to do what to do??? I don't want to see Melissa as the bachelorette either nor Jillian, I don't want to dislike them after it. That's what always happens for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 6:58 am

Awwww. I miss the Gilmore Girls.

Mel's song choice seems very telling, doesn't it?! I can't imagine any kind of 'compensation' will make up for a broken heart.

In all this I'm find I'm still angry at ABC/Fleiss. Anything for 'their story'... not the major players. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 7:32 am

Shannon's Myspace..... "don't change for a dollar" and says "she is drain and jet lagged, trying to get back on schedule".
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 7:33 am

Thanks so much for the Lyrics Jessie, sounds like Melissa is trying to communicate something. Because they are all under contract and now allowed to talk, I think we are going to see lots of these type of hints.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 7:35 am

Megan, mood betrayed,
Megan Parris the answer is yes, yes, and yes... and i totally agree...
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 7:56 am

Its really interesting isn't it? Do you all think that Mel was a part of this whole charade? I don't but I'm curious about everyone elses opinions.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 8:02 am

Kimmie wrote:
1. Jason Mesnick - www.myspace.com/jasonmesnick
2. Melissa - http://www.myspace.com/dallasgal311
3. Shannon - http://www.myspace.com/425987903
4. Lauren - www.myspace.com/laurendaniellemusic
5. Megan - http://www.myspace.com/427025076
6. Raquel - http://www.myspace.com/raqueltmedeiros
7. Julie - http://www.myspace.com/422593005
8. Ann - http://www.myspace.com/ann2284
9. Erica - http://profile.myspace.com/439034589
10. Kari - http://www.myspace.com/fajen
11. Lisa - http://profile.myspace.com/7212374
12. Emily - http://profile.myspace.com/1618834

Thanks, Kimmie!!
WOW...I went to look at Jason's page...WOW!!
I saw this comment on his page...do we think that was really Melissa speaking in that blog??

James

Feb 18 2009 9:49 PM

Here is a blog From Melissa tonight ....heres the link
http://www. medhelp. org/posts/show/728389

To: Bachelor Season 13 fans Hello everyone, this is Melissa from Season 13 of the Bachelor. First and Foremost let me start by thanking everyone for the support I have recieved throughout this whole process. There has been alot of times where your words, and letters have made what became a hard experience for me, tolerable. Now about the show. When I went on the show I expected to atleast get to know Jason, as I watched his season on the Bachelorette, and seemed like a great catch. Thru the whole experience I truly believed that I had found the love of my life, someone who was totally different from all ofhers I had previously dated, and someone with a strong moral background. I did not expect to get proposed to on the finale to only find out 2 months later, that during the break in taping, that he was secretly dating Molly, and than would break up with me at the After the Final Rose. For 2 months I thought my life was about to change. I was making arrangements for what was to come, only to find out that I was betrayed in the worst way. I was a pawn in some sick reality game, and I am here to tell you that it is and was not funny to me. I will post again at a later time. All these internet rumors are all over the place, and if ABC wants to sue me thats fine. Morally I wasn't wrong. I did the right things, and thought it was a fair shot at love. Boy was i wrong. Depressed does not even begin with some of the feelings i have at this point. I will blog later, but right now I think I have answered enough for now, and I don't wanna talk about this anymore tonight. Thanks again for all your love and support my myspace page has been recieving, and all the emails. When this all comes out, I will try to respond to everyone I can

Thanks
Melissa

edited to add...never mind, I followed the link and I don't think this blog was really written by Melissa.
Just another fruitloop pretending to be her.

Last edited by Wildebeest on February 19th 2009, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 8:02 am

A thousand horses couldn't keep me away from watching the ATFR, parts 1 and 2. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 8:13 am

Moe I don't think that Melissa wrote that, but I would LOVE to hear what she has to say. Is she back with her ex that quite a few are posting at JU?? HMMMM, don't know if I buy that or not. Someone at JU posted that she asked to leave at F3 because she was back with her ex (WTF she's been on a show and now she's back with her ex, not buying it) but TPTB asked her to hold out and let Jason pick and propose to her for "ratings" OK first of all what woman who respects herself would let herself be humiliated on tv for any type of money, I just don't see that with her. scratch
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 8:17 am

Yeah, Moe. It was another fruitloop who posted it on a 'depression' web site. Can you imagine. Some people!

Thanks for the MySpace links. I had a bit of fun with the ones that weren't on private lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 8:32 am

Moody wrote:
True you keep talking, and I will keep looking for "proof" one way or the other. We all have our ways... and Mappy you keep on laughing and keeping it light.

I believe Reality Steve BELIEVES what he is saying, but I think he took a few leaps regarding (it was Molly all along). What Reality Steve knows as well as the other blogger Althea are what they heard happens at the After 1, which is Jason dumping Melissa for Molly.

Many of the women's myspaces changed yesterday to imply that what RS is true. Their moods etc. I am sure they are all annoyed with how they were told to behave at the Women Tell All.

My guess is at the 2nd After, they will show how wonderful they are all doing (especially Melissa) announce an engagement and possibly announce Melissa as the next Bachelorette. Some how in all of this they will have to take the focus off the fact that Jason was seeing both women.

I believe the e-mails are accurate as well, that Jason tells Melissa that ABC made him tell her at the AFTER.

I'll try to find the humor, Moody. I've had a lot of experience in that department in my lifetime Wink

You keep sleuthing and bringing the humor as only you can! I miss you when RL takes you away from us
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 19th 2009, 9:14 am

Just read this over at JU:

"#1180. Odii Gis | February 19th, 2009 at 5:29 am

I think youíve been duped Steve. The more I watched your videos and read your blogs, the more I began to wonder if you were really fishing for someone to react with telling you the REAL story. Sort of a reverse psychology approach. Well, from my end of it, it kind of worked.
I know someone from KOMO 4 here in Seattle. On Monday night, they filmed the ATFR2 which KOMO, an ABC affiliate, was invited to participate in the taping. Yes, there was a proposal.
And there is an interesting turn of events.
I canít say more because I value friendship more than sensationalism.
But I hope youíll be ok too"

"#1194. babs | February 19th, 2009 at 8:30 am

# 1180 I was not going to post here until I saw your comment and started feeling bad for all of the people that are buying into this. I also have a good friend that is very high up at ABC and I followed the same logic that you did. My friend thought it was the funniest thing that I was actually that into the Bachelor (it is really out of charachter for me) espicially enough to warrant a phone call to him. He did not tell me the twist because #1 he is leagally obligated not to and #2 because he honestly did not want to ruin it for me. What he did tell me is that they are very aware and very amused by what RS has put up in his web site (yes they actually do know who he is!) He also said that I would be happy with how it all ends and he knows me well. I know that is not much info but I can tell you that I am a true romantic and love fairytale endings and if it ends the way that RS has laid out here I would definately not be happy. I am taking his advice and taking the web sites for what they are pure speculation that way I can just enjoy the show."

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10901748&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1

I dont know what to believe anymore! lol My head HURTS! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: