View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:19 am

This was at Fort...

The only way any of this made sense to me is if Melissa was in on it and the entire thing was a setup for her to be the next Bachelorette.

So I emailed Reality Steve and asked him a direct question.

Here is my email to RS at 9:37 CST today: "Someone commenting on your site as you stated that Melissa was being considered as the next bachelorette. Was that you saying that Melissa was being considered? Is Melissa probably the next Bachelorette?"

And here is Reality Steve's email answer back to me at 9:43 CST today. Reality Steve's exact words from the email I just got:

"No. Melissa is pissed for getting thrown under the bus. She's not the next Bachelorette and never was in the plans to be."
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:19 am

And yes Kimmie, you now have me over there reading it! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:24 am

I do not for 1 sec think that Melissa was in on this whole charade. I was reading at JU and somewhere there said that Mel did the breaking up because she's with her ex....this is an ex from a while ago (like her last long relationship) but I don't believe that either.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:29 am

I am glad I found out now and not later. It will save me time watching all those tributes with sappy love songs. I have only gotten into one showmance before and I will have to same this is the extreme version of that...like a showmance on crack. No more for me.

Last edited by Tiger on February 18th 2009, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:29 am

And another post confirming what RS said:

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I've been away for a couple of weeks but wanted to comment on today's news.

First, RS is correct in what he says about the FRC, ATFR, and ATFR2. I learned the same things from other sources at about the same time. It's not opinion, it's what happened.

Second, there are several good reasons to believe that this was orchestrated by ABC from at least early January, including:

1. ABC's giving up the F1 in the first screencaps. Didn't take much "sleuthing" to figure that one out. It only got interesting when Steve, followed by ABC, said there was much more.

2. The "evolution" of Melissa's edit from perfect girl to neurotic girl with possible family issues. How many times have we heard that she is "always the dumpee?" Foreshadowing.

3. ABC flying Molly to Seattle while Jason was engaged. Bet you won't hear about it at the ATFR, but it happened.

4. Filming the ATFR way earlier than usual, so they could capture the breakup on national TV.

5. Something I haven't seen mentioned before:
CH said that the film crew saw instant chemistry with one of the contestants and was pulling for that couple all the way. Most everyone assumed he was talking about Melissa because that's what it looked like on TV. Not so, he was talking about Molly. That's what they are now going to highlight to make it easier to understand why Jason did what he did - but think about when CH gave those interviews (early January, well before the breakup). CH was setting up the event and predicting a conclusion that was still weeks away at the time he said it.
These are the facts.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:31 am

When I watched him on Bonnie Hunt, there were 2 things that stuck out for me....

1) When she asked him if it was Melissa he made a weird face.
2) He said he was worried about his (cant remember the exact word he said, finace or something else) watching the show.

I cant seem to find it on youtube, I dont know if it was removed or I am just dense (probably just dense lol).

If anyone can find it please post the link, I would like to go back and see the interview again. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:46 am

Mappy wrote:
Time for a clean slate!

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

Thank you. I needed that. Does he do windows too or just PC's?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:47 am

[quote="Tiger"]
Mappy wrote:
Time for a clean slate!

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf[/
quote]

Thank you. I needed that. Does he do windows too or just PC's?

Sorry, doesn't do windows or floors Wink
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:50 am

witchiepoo wrote:
When I watched him on Bonnie Hunt, there were 2 things that stuck out for me....

1) When she asked him if it was Melissa he made a weird face.
2) He said he was worried about his (cant remember the exact word he said, finace or something else) watching the show.

I cant seem to find it on youtube, I dont know if it was removed or I am just dense (probably just dense lol).

If anyone can find it please post the link, I would like to go back and see the interview again. Thanks

I had trouble finding it yesterday, Witchie. I eventually found a short, short clip at her site, The Bonnie Hunt Show (I googled it) and go to the video section 'search' jason resnick.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 11:54 am

Thanks Mappy!!! I had been trying to find it for a few weeks and had not been able to, thought it was just me lol.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:01 pm

Well, I just watched it, and when Bonnie says....Your going to end up with Melissa, he wrinkles his nose and has a pained look on his face. That is the face that I was talking about earlier.

Thanks again Mappy!!! It wasn't a long clip but it was part of what I was looking for. I wish she had the part where he was talking about the girl watching the show, he looked worried about that. Now I am wondering if he was talking about Melissa or Molly watching it.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:06 pm

Here's another clip from another show he did a couple of weeks prior to the AFRC. He says is so in love...blah, blah, blah. So is it Melissa he is talking about or Molly?

http://www.katu.com/amnw/segments/37335294.html
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:07 pm

trubeliver wrote:
BTW. I love the thread name! Jason should be on VH1's Tool Acadamy.

He is a major tool and Molly is just as bad.

LOL I had the same thought. If this stuff is true, he'd make a great candidate for season 2 for sure. That's the only way I'd ever want to see him on my tv screen again.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:11 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Well, I just watched it, and when Bonnie says....Your going to end up with Melissa, he wrinkles his nose and has a pained look on his face. That is the face that I was talking about earlier.

Thanks again Mappy!!! It wasn't a long clip but it was part of what I was looking for. I wish she had the part where he was talking about the girl watching the show, he looked worried about that. Now I am wondering if he was talking about Melissa or Molly watching it.

I took this the other way witchiepoo, I didn't really see the wrinkle in the nose and pained look, I seen more of a shock like "oh shit, cats out of the bag" look to me. Everyone interepts things differently I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:22 pm

from bloomers......
man she is good

Quote :
You know, there have been several
seasons in the past where the F2 was extremely popular, and people set
up all of these scenarios about the Bachelor/ette going back and trying
again with the F2.

However, the edit for the F2 was very good, and the viewer reaction to that person was extraordinarily warm.
I will point out Kelly Jo, Matthew (Bob and Meredith) even to a lesser
extent Sadie, and of course Jason . Polls on main venues such as AOL
had Kelly Jo and Matthew as the winning favorites 80% plus over the F1.
Of course, we know that Jason was the majority favorite over Jesse last
season.

Have they edited Molly warmly so that the fans will want or accept
Jason going back to Molly? Here is the way they deliberately edited
Molly:

1. Molly cuts in on someone else when she already has a rose in her own hand.

2. She spends the night on a first date with a man who is dating 8
other women and then she comes home in his clothes, and she herself
calls it "the walk of shame."

3. She stirs the pot by suggesting that Natalie dropped names when she didn't.

4. Instead of waiting to be invited to the fantasy suite ( implied
night of sex), Molly gives Jason a written invitation for her own night
on the town.

5. We see a very suggestive screencap where Jason is sprawled out with Molly straddled on top of him.

Why have we gotten this edit of Molly? And, if Molly was Jason's
intended all along, why in particular have we gotten this edit of Molly?

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:28 pm

witchiepoo wrote:

remember that those shows were taped way before January 23rd when Jason breaks up with Mel at the First ATFR...... so everything that he was saying was True.

Now look, no live or written interviews with Jason since that date. Instead we have the Fat Man Fleiss giving the interviews.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:36 pm

I was up early and heard the news. I am still disgusted.

Best Case Scenario:
The whole cast knew everything from the beginning. It is just a show. Girls are given scripts with their expiration date clearly marked. Everybody gets some time on TV, some money, and face recognition. ABC pulls their share of the audience and makes their dollars. The audience is entertained and should realize it is a TV show with real people on it but that is the only real thing about reality TV.

Worst Case Scenario:
Jason lets himself be totally pimped by ABC and Molly has no problem with dating a guy while he is engaged to another woman.

The truth lays somewhere between. Any way I slice and dice it Jason looks like a DICK and/or a weak man who has no business being in a committed relationship with anyone. First he loved DeAnna and was ready to propose. Next he loved Melissa and proposed. While still engaged he decides he wants to explore things with Molly (and you know what he explored, lol). Maybe he is already engaged AGAIN. This is all in less than a years time.

I wonder if Molly contacted Jason or he contacted her. Either way it was wrong to start a relationship while in another. Shame on Molly too.

I think ABC will have worked on Melissa big time before the ATFR Part2. I bet they offered her a LOT to make this look mutual and like she understands even while hurt. I am sure The Bachelorette was offered to her. They probably told her they thought Jason was a douche bag too but the best way for her to come out ahead was to make some bucks on this thing and give it another try next season. She would be in the drivers seat and she could pick her man next year with no chance of being the dumpee again.

I am sure the part about Molly seeing Jason while he was still engaged to Melissa will not be shown by ABC. I do believe that happened. I have been reading at the fort the last three days/nights and there were strong rumors about this before RS broke the news. The email thing is also discussed where Melissa begins to suspect Jason saw Molly and confronts him about it and he admits it but says ABC made him do it. I know they are just rumors but some of the folks over there seem to have a pretty proven track record with ferretting out the facts through connections, etc. It was also heavily rumored Melissa was seen out with a man (some say it was her ex). These sightings would have occurred AFTER the first ATFR was filmed and she knew the real score. Makes sense to me. She is licking her wounds a little in the company of another man. As someone said on another reality show last night (The Housewives of ???), the best way to get OVER a man was UNDER another one. I had never heard that saying before and I am not sure I agree but it definitely popped in my mind when I saw RS videos and thought about that rumor.

I am sure some will see this differently. I am sure ABC will do a bang up job of making it look like Jason is a Hero being true to love. No matter what, I think he is a Zero. The last show will all be about how in love he and Molly are and how he fought insurmountable odds to be with her knowing some people would think poorly of him (poor poor Jason) and he is devastated to have hurt Melissa who he thinks is a wonderful girl that any man would be lucky to have. But true love is the winner. Gag me.

As others have said, this show has gotten their last market share from me. I would rather watch the obvious ones where it is all fun and games and is so over the top there is no doubt it is just TV.

Color me still disappointed and pissed.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:37 pm

a source on the FORT

Quote :
Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**
Quote:

Originally Posted by cinders83
What
does this mean? Melissa&Jason decided mutually to break up? That
would be the only explanation to still be friends. Unless Melissa is a
saint she shouldn't still be friends with a guy who broke up with her
on national TV. The only that would make that okay is if she knew it
was coming or she knew that they made a mistake as well?

Be wary of things Melissa or her friends post because they're in a salvage mode at this point.
She was tremendously humiliated and angry after the ATFR, and she
started trying to reclaim the high road: suggesting that it was mutual,
being seen in public hanging all over her ex-boyfriend (the jerk), and
now saying that she and Jason remain good friends.
Ok, it's all kind of sad, but give the girl her dignity.

divalicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:53 pm

Moody wrote:
I am really anxious to hear what Jason "fans" think of him now.

I was a Jason fan and after hearing this news I think he is a pig. All I can think is poor Melissa and that no one deserves to be humiliated like she will be.
Back to top Go down
divalicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:59 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
I think they are setting up Melissa to be the next Bachelorette. Hope she says no and goes back to dating the normal way.

I read rumors that Jillian might be the next Bachelorette
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:00 pm

I haven't seen anything this bad since Boogie used Erica to get to the final 2. Well at least he was honest the whole time, to us anyway.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:13 pm

That could be correct Kimmie, but maybe he was sending the "emails" or "seeing" Molly during those interviews as well.

Lovin didn't take it the way I did, and I could be totally off, that is just what I thought when I watched the video.

A lot of the boards were saying that is was as if Molly wanted to "win" rather then fall in love....could be why she is with Jason now, after he proposed to Melissa. The end result would be she "won"!

This is all so icky to me and I dont even take this show very seriously. :snooty:
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:20 pm

I am just so upset.. I will never invest myself in a love story again.. Makes me think of all the times I was up late watching Janie and Will. I hate all these shows now..

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:28 pm

The most believable scenario for me is that Jason couldn't decide between Molly and Melissa and was encouraged by production to choose Melissa. Production knew that he had fallen for both women and agreed to allow him to see both women after the show. Probably not wanting the show to have failed AGAIN, Jason was allowed to date Molly in addition to Melissa. I do believe that Melissa was shocked by the reveal at the AFTR, too many leaks about hurt feelings etc.

I just wonder how early on he started seeing Molly and how he rationalized in his own mind that what he was doing was ok? At this point he is looking like a complete idiot, and he needs to wipe the smile right off his face. Is he stupid enough to propose to Molly at the 3rd After? I wouldn't put it past him.

I view Jason to be very spineless and weak. Of course it's just a show blah blah blah but after what Deanna did to him? To humiliate Melissa with Molly there with him. Yikes.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:35 pm

Maybe they have a closed set for the second ATFR because Melissa's brother is going to punch Jason right square between the eyes!!! ha!

If he ended up with Molly in the end, I would not have liked it as much as if he ended up with Melissa, but it wouldn't have been as bad as what RS is preparing us for.

And you are right Moody, doing that to Melissa with Molly by his side is just beyond any word I can think of right now. BLAH!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:39 pm

IA witchiepoo....that boy is gonna not have many fans after this is over. Wonder how ABC will spin so the golden boy does come out smelling like a rose.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:44 pm

lovin wrote:
IA witchiepoo....that boy is gonna not have many fans after this is over. Wonder how ABC will spin so the golden boy does come out smelling like a rose.

I just can't see any way that they can. I would LOVE to hear from his ex-wife. I have said this before but no one listened to me, he plays up his Daddy duties a bit too much, his wife and he have joint custody. Ty already has a mommy.

All along Jason in interviews has sounded very puppet like. Saying the company line.... Melissa is a spit fire, I will love to see how she manages to contain her anger.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:49 pm

I am really hoping we get to hear something from Melissa after this is all over. Course she'll probably be her charming self and say she understands where Jason is coming from, but I would LOVE to hear what she really thinks. Along with the other girls on the show, alot of them had Mel picked from interviews (well Mel and Jill) none of them said anything about Molly.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:50 pm

lovin wrote:

Right now he smells like the stuff that fertilizes a rose!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:20 pm

flowerpower wrote:
lovin wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more. The only thing I will feel bad about is IF this isn't all true. (Yeah I'm still one of those idiots that holds out hope)
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:22 pm

Watching Ellen right now and Jillian is going to be on todays show. The show was taped yesterday so I'm curious to see if she mentions anything about what took place at the ATFRC.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:33 pm

I thank Jason and the whole crowd for one thing... it gives us something to talk about. July is a loooooooong time from now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:47 pm

Ellen Show

Jillian didn't say much of anything. Ellen asked her who she thought Jason picked and she said that her and Melissa became close friends and she hopes he chooses her so when Jillian has her own strapping, handsome man they can barbecue together.

Ellen asked if she would do the Bachelorette. Jillian asked the audience what they thought and they applauded. She said maybe.

Ellen then mentioned The Woman Tell All next week and then says its after the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, Jillian said she doesn't know what that means.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:50 pm

My head is spinning

http://bachelornews.blogspot.com/

An Update on the Finale controversy...

Remember, its not about the who...its about the how ! But RealitySteve was incorrect, he should have stated its about the "when"....

As those of you who have read this blog know, I first reported the potential news of Jason and Molly being the final couple. I've deleted that post due to the fact that I've just received information from my source with further news that I will not yet release until we can receive a confirmation that the information is 100% accurate. I have reason to believe that some of the net rumors regarding Melissa, as well as Jason, are just that, rumors and innuendo which were provided by a person who has an axe to grind with someone at ABC. There's more to this story than what you have read and seen on Youtube. Stay tuned, this story is far from over.

Peace,

Aletheia
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:57 pm

lovin wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
lovin wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more. The only thing I will feel bad about is IF this isn't all true. (Yeah I'm still one of those idiots that holds out hope)

It has been a "Murphy's Law" type day from the moment I watched those flippin' RS videos this morning.

Anyway, I have been thinking (or hoping) ...maybe Melissa and Jason BOTH realized (after the show was over) that they cared about each other a lot but they just weren't in love. The producers did not want another "Brad" type ending to their little lovefest show so maybe the producers pushed/told Jason to talk to Molly and see if her feelings were still there...and they were...so they started seeing each other. Hence the new ATFR2 show.
Maybe?????

I want to believe this could be what went on...only because if all these rumors and inside scoops are true and he dumped Melissa and publicly humiliated her Sad ...I am putting Jason right beside the only other person from a reality show that I didn't care for at all. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:32 pm

Moody wrote:
lovin wrote:

I just can't see any way that they can. I would LOVE to hear from his ex-wife. I have said this before but no one listened to me, he plays up his Daddy duties a bit too much, his wife and he have joint custody. Ty already has a mommy.

All along Jason in interviews has sounded very puppet like. Saying the company line.... Melissa is a spit fire, I will love to see how she manages to contain her anger.

I don't know if RS is correct or not but I do find his clues kind of lame now that I know what they meant. I finally listened to the last video and his said he came up with bird flower because it rhymed with third hour.

Last edited by Tiger on February 18th 2009, 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no political stuff!)
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 6:43 pm

Here's a post recap of the email RS was sent by a poster jerushah on his site yesterday, and RS confirmed the emails were real.

jerushah | February 17th, 2009 at 5:13 pm
OMG DONT READ IF U DONT WANT TO KNOW!!
I JUST FINISHED READING personal EMAILS BETWEEN JASON AND MELISSA
I KNOW EVERYTHING AS A FRIEND WORKS WITH THE MOM OF MELISSAS BEST
FRIEND..I NKNOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A FAR REACH BUT TRUST ME ITS NOT!!!
SHOULD I POST WHAT HAPPENS SO YALL CAN KNOW OR SHOULD I LET STEVE LET
THE CAT OUT????? HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO!! THE EMAILS ARE THE
REAL DEAL!

. jerushah | February 17th, 2009 at 5:19 pm
GUYS IM NOT CLAIMING I KNOW FOR SURE THE EMAILS ARE FOR REAL BUT I CANT
IMAGINE SOMEONE TOOK THAT MUCH TIME TO WRITE FAKE EMAILS..IT HAS THERE
PERSONAL EMAIL ADRESSES AND EVERYTHING….
jerushah | February 17th, 2009 at 5:27 pm
OK OK IM POSTING bc i would want yall to if u knew this…IT BUT PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF U DONT WANT TO KNOW!!
AGAIN….I COULD BE WRONG BUT THESE EMAILS ARE PRETTY CONVINCING AND IM SURE RS HAS ALOT MORE DETAILS THAN I DO!
apparently he proposes to mel
since then he has struck up again with molly and tells mel about molly
ON CAMERA the emails refer to “last night” which im assuming means when
they taped AFR (1 or 2 im not sure)
apparently mel knew molly and he were talking but he denied it was more
than that. He also cliams that he would have told her earlier but the
producers wanted it on camera…so he is now with molly but it dosnt say
wether or not they are engaged. Mel sounds hurt but sweet in the emails
and jason sounds like he feels HORRIBLE but was being true to his
feelings…..it sounds like mel was suspicious but she says “to have u
confirm it on camera was humiliating”…thats all i know…again im sure RS
knows alot more details than this its not HUGE news if u ask me….oh
also he said he was very sincere in his proposal to mel but “things
cchanged”
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 6:47 pm

excuse me , he was very sincere Oh for F* sake

Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:03 pm

Well I hope he has a BIG bandaid for when this come back to bite him on the ass!!!

As for Molly, what goes around come around, and if she was doing this behind Melissa's back, in on it or not, she will get hers at some point in time as well.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 7:05 pm

Lovin', this is for you and the rest of the romantics (of which I am one lol)

For what it's worth. Post #900 at RS's site today.

900. EddieM | February 18th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

I’m not sure why I am doing this. I never even heard of this site until today. But so many of my friends have been calling me and telling me to write this I finally gave in and did it.

I retired from ABC in 2005.

I never worked for or with The Bachelor Franchise but I know plenty of people who do.

Many of my friends know about my past career so they have been bugging me to find out the truth about this year’s The Bachelor.

I watched the videos and then I calloed some of my oldest and most trusted friends who are involved with the show today.

They told me exactly what happened on the show.

I can tell you that whoever gave this RS guy the “scoop” must be laughing his **s off right now.

The people on this web site are so far off base about this show it is laughable.

Can I make a suggestion to all of you…

WATCH THE SHOW!

Eddie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: