View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:02 am

If it is true, Jason better start working on his hat collection....Just saying...hope it is not true for Lovin's sake...

/>

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:13 am

They are saying Jason says it was always Molly from the beginning! Producers made him pick Melissa to get Molly in the end...I knew from last season it isn't always what it seems, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 12:55 am

Just watched all three vids and am having a hard time believing Jason would be that deceitful/hurtful/despicable, etc., especially after he seemed to have been hurt so badly by DeAnna last season. It's not that I don't believe RS, because he seems to be on the up and up with what he knows or believes, but could his source or sources possibly have given him false info? Doesn't seem likely, because he said he checked with several people after he got wind of what happened at the first ATFR, so unless Fleiss has a script for all production people to follow that leaks false info to cover different scenarios, then this is probably true. The only thing that would temper it somewhat is if what others are saying about Melissa getting back with her ex and actually being the one to do the breaking up ends up being true. That would make it just seem more like a relationship that mutually didn't work out. I fear that Melissa really was blindsided at the ATFR, though, and that is really, really dirty on Fleiss' and ABC's part (Jason's too, for that matter). RS said that between Nov and the end of January, there are reports that Molly spent time in Seattle, as did Melissa (different weekends, obviously)!

Last edited by gluedtothepc on February 18th 2009, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:19 am

ebowers wrote:
They are saying Jason says it was always Molly from the beginning! Producers made him pick Melissa to get Molly in the end...I knew from last season it isn't always what it seems, that's for sure.

WHAT???? Does RS have the videos up yet??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:26 am

Here are the links to the three vids:

Video #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiwt3aMQ6HQ&feature=channel

Video #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tag92_Sx71o&feature=channel

Video #3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRQrcTEwEY&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:29 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Here are the links to the three vids:

Video #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiwt3aMQ6HQ&feature=channel

Video #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tag92_Sx71o&feature=channel

Video #3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRQrcTEwEY&feature=channel

Thanks, Glued!! Smile

I'm going to watch them now...I have a feeling I'm going to be pissed afterward.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:31 am

I am not watching and may not watch the show after this season.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 1:34 am

Yw, Bethany, and...you will be. Icecoffee, I'm feeling the same way, and I've watched every single season of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. That's just time I'll have back to do something more important, like trying to bring about world peace or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:05 am

I feel sick after watching those videos. I feel so badly for Melissa. I cannot believe Jason did something so mean spirited and low down. I'm beyond pissed.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:22 am

Wow, thank you for the links.

If all that he says is true, I feel bad for Melissa. It sounds like she had no clue about what was going on behind her back. And Jason, if all is true, I am disappointed he went along with the charade if he knew Molly was the one all along. Now I am wondering how ABC is going to make Jason smell like a rose after all this.

Now I know why I always avoided this show until this season. I recommend everyone watch "For the Love of Ray J" on VH1 instead of the Bachelor. At least I know that show is suppose to be a joke from the beginning. No surprises but lots of laughter Smile
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:29 am

OMG!!!!! I am watching reality steve youtubes right now. I hope someone else is up to discuss with me. big cry
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:32 am

I can't watch them...I will get to pissed.

All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:34 am

I don't think I will watch this anymore I really thought Jason would be a decent man. Never thought he would or could be such a CAD!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:35 am

I did not watch I just read his blog and I'm seeing red!
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:38 am

I read this information over at the fort and came to see if you had seen it here. I see you have. Isn't this a crock of shit. They ONLY thing that would make me not be royally ticked is if ABC fed misinformation to RS (with or without his knowledge)to throw us all off in order to create a ratings bonaza and the things laid out in RS videos never really happened and we see Jason and whoever he proposed to at TFR still together. Unwise...................................

I am disgusted with the whole thing. What a crock. ABC is in it for the ratings which they got this year but I think a lot of people will be so turned off by this crap they may never watch again.

Well they were all right. I am SHOCKED! I am just a little angry so my thoughts are all jumbled right now and I probably won't make a lick of sense. Sorry.

I do believe ABC manufactured almost all of this but some hearts really got broken. I am strongly inclined to believe RS version and will not swallow any made up 'Jason agonized over this decision and it tore him up to hurt Melissa.' I call BS. No way do I see Jason or Molly coming off as looking anything but heartless and horrid.

At this point I have to hope Melissa knew the score from the beginning just as Jason and Molly did. She was promised to be the next Bachelorette for going along and being a good little dumpee. I fear this was not the case. I think she could have been totally blindsided. I really don't think I can watch the final where she meets his family and he pretends to care about her all the while planning to make a mockery of her feelings. If she agrees to be the next Bachelorette, I might be convinced she did know the score. No way in hell can I see her going through this traversity and then wanting to swim in this cess pool again unless it is for big dollars.

I have no compassion for Jason or Molly right now. Unless something more comes to light (and I won't believe a thing ABC shows/says) they are a couple of dirtbags and I think it is a heck of a way to start a relationship. Many (me included) thought Molly was classy even if somewhat cold. Well I sure as heck don't think it is classy at all to see a man on the sly while he is engaged to another woman. Here again the only way I see her as anything decent is if Melissa was in on the whole thing too and the only people duped was the viewing audience.

Oh and that picture of the oh so anguished Jason crying his eyes out....bah humbug. If he could pretend to be so attracted to Melissa while knowing what he was going to do to her, he could pretend anything.

There are going to be a bunch of surprised folks when they get up and look for this at 8 CST.

I am DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:39 am

Moody wrote:
OMG!!!!! I am watching reality steve youtubes right now. I hope someone else is up to discuss with me. big cry

I'm up for a bit longer. I drank a cup of coffee earlier and I'm wide awake. Not a good idea.

Last edited by catty on February 18th 2009, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:42 am

I am going to split this thread, so there is more room for discussion.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:50 am

BTW. I love the thread name! Jason should be on VH1's Tool Acadamy.

He is a major tool and Molly is just as bad.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:51 am

Good idea about creating a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:53 am

Also, Anyone else remember when Molly said to Jason in last nights episode something along the lines of "Don't you worry that you'll pick the wrong girl and wish you had picked the other one", something like that.This makes me believe she was totally in on the plan to hurt and humiliate Melissa on national television all along. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:54 am

Can I say Jason has only felt the love from the
Internet, I have a feeling he is going to experience the other side of
the internet...If everything is as it seems in RS's tubes.

Thought I would bring my post over from the other thread.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:56 am

I believe everything Reality Steve says except the part about it being "Molly from the beginning".. I can't make sense of that, how would even Jason have known who he wanted from the beginning.

I think Jason proposed to Melissa, and saw Molly on the sly, because he wasn't sure he made the right choice. While seeing the two women, he decided it was Molly he wanted, not Melissa. He tells ABC and they do the AFTR for him to dump Melissa and go with Molly.

I can't figure out why Steve thinks that it was Molly all along? I guess he thinks that Fleiss is that deceptive.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:58 am

icecoffee wrote:
Can I say Jason has only felt the love from the
Internet, I have a feeling he is going to experience the other side of
the internet...If everything is as it seems in RS's tubes.

Thought I would bring my post over from the other thread.

EXACTLY. If we are this mad, just IMAGINE how some of the really crazy people will be. He will be tortured for years. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:58 am

I agree Bethany. It is the first time something like that had been said and now we know why. I keep hearing her say that now in my head.

ABC can pay for a big ole wedding and advertise it till the cows come home. That is one I will NOT be watching. They can place them in a beautiful setting, dress them up in the finest designer clothes and they still would look like a couple of jerks to me.
Back to top Go down
catty

This was the first year I watched The Bachelor. I always figured it was a bit "unreal". I am not really surprised by the ending. In reading news about the Bachelor in the past, they never seem to stay with the women they choose. But I am surprised Jason would go along with the "script" if he had feelings for Molly all along. That is the part that makes no sense to me. There is no excuse for that.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 2:59 am

It may be the way they edited the show. They may have knew who he was picking (Melissa) and went that direction with the editing.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:00 am

There is no way in hell I am going to watch this show in two weeks. I can't stand watching someone get their heart broken and I don't want to see Jason's face any more.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:01 am

Well maybe the excuse is tv ratings. Not too cool ABC.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:01 am

Wonder what Deanna said to him? also if she saw something in Jason that made her not pick him that we didn't see? Never got the Jessie thing at all.

Last edited by icecoffee on February 18th 2009, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:02 am

trubeliver wrote:
I agree Bethany. It is the first time something like that had been said and now we know why. I keep hearing her say that now in my head.

ABC can pay for a big ole wedding and advertise it till the cows come home. That is one I will NOT be watching. They can place them in a beautiful setting, dress them up in the finest designer clothes and they still would look like a couple of jerks to me.

That's the thing, I don't think people will be interested in watching Molly/Jason. I am wrong that she doesn't have much of a fan base?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:03 am

Moody wrote:
There is no way in hell I am going to watch this show in two weeks. I can't stand watching someone get their heart broken and I don't want to see Jason's face any more.
Well, I'm still watching. I have to see for myself what goes down. Or how ABC presents it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:07 am

catty wrote:
Moody wrote:
Well, I'm still watching. I have to see for myself what goes down. Or how ABC presents it.

Good, that you can report back! The whole thing makes me really nervous.

What do you all think, do you think that he knew he wanted Molly and picked Melissa for the after drama? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:10 am

Moody, I really don't know what to think about it all. If all true, it sounds as though Melissa was blindsided. I would hate to think Jason would do any of that for the after drama.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:15 am

I have a thought earlier something was mentioned in one of the threads that Jillian refused to be the final two or didn't want to be the final two. Maybe cause she knew? And the reason being she didn't want to be the one humiliated on TV?

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:23 am

Jillian was sincere in her tears when she left, so I don't think she was aware of anything.

Do you think the other women know about the Jason/Molly hook-up? Before last nights preview, I mean. Or have they been in the dark too?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:28 am

catty wrote:
Jillian was sincere in her tears when she left, so I don't think she was aware of anything.

Do you think the other women know about the Jason/Molly hook-up? Before last nights preview, I mean. Or have they been in the dark too?

I would think they would be in the dark too because they would have leaked. There are some at the the FORT (fansofrealitytv.com) that have been following all the girls myspace's so they may have a better explanation. I know they were really hung up on Molly not returning to work till mid December, much later than Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:28 am

Moody wrote:
catty wrote:
Moody wrote:

Good, that you can report back! The whole thing makes me really nervous.

What do you all think, do you think that he knew he wanted Molly and picked Melissa for the after drama? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Moody, I think he knew. I mean if Jason wasn't in on it from the beginning or whatever, why in the world would he break up with Melissa on a national tv show?? If he truly had a change of heart, he could have explained it gently to her in private while they were alone....Not do it for millions to witness and her be humiliated. That is incredibly cruel and if he cared about her at all he would have done it in private.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:30 am

Interesting. I wonder what/how the other ladies will feel later today when they read the latest news. I would like to know their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:33 am

Okay, it's bedtime for me. See you in a few hours Smile It will be fun to read everyone's opinions later.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   February 18th 2009, 3:33 am

I broke down and watched the youtubes.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???   

Back to top Go down

Shocking Finale - who is the TOOL???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: