View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 1:10 pm

flowerpower wrote:
I'm tired of Reality Steve, yes he did a good job of sleuthing and spoiling, but I don't think his word is gospel, some parts I didn't agree with. And if he wants to sell stuff, and people want to go around with an I Heart RS tshirt, well free enterprise I guess. Always comes down to the almighty dollar.

lol! That's why I only quoted parts of his blog Flower. He's definitely capitalizing on this. Hope he doesn't invest too much money in RS goodies. As I understand it, if the products didn't sell originally, they won't do much better in liquidation.

I will go back wednesday and see what he has to say about the current shows. If he's grandstanding, I may take leave of his blog. I prefer plain old opinions without all the self-congratulatory crap.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 1:58 pm

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 1:59 pm

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 1:59 pm

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 2:00 pm

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 2:02 pm

Thanks Kimmie. I spent a good portion of the early morning looking for any leaks of photos of Melissa and Tony. Sigh. Nary a one. If anyone will find something, it will be you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 2:03 pm

There are going to be some beautiful people dancing this year, that's for sure. I watch because I am always amazed at how great the pros are and how good they make their partners look.

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 2:34 pm

I read that Melissa and Tony are doing the waltz tonight, this is a non-elimination week. Next week, the 17th, is the first elimination.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 2:57 pm

Mappy wrote:
I read that Melissa and Tony are doing the waltz tonight, this is a non-elimination week. Next week, the 17th, is the first elimination.

I think it usually like that at the beginning. And the votes and scores, for the two weeks are combined.

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:18 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Moody wrote:
Yes thanks, on my iPod

How do you read the message board from you iPod?

It's got internet connection. It's identical to the Iphone, without the phone. I can watch movies, view youtubes, read and post... it is so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:19 pm

jfan wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I think it usually like that at the beginning. And the votes and scores, for the two weeks are combined.

Oh, thank's Jfan. I don't remember details like that. Actually, I don't remember much of anything anymore lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:20 pm

charlottesweb wrote:
You rookies are going to be hooked on DWTS and will want to watch again
next year...Very Happy
Maksim, Juliet and Derek Hough are my favorites too.

Good, there actually aren't that many shows I enjoy watching, so I will be happy to have a new tv addiction.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:24 pm

flowerpower wrote:
I'm tired of Reality Steve, yes he did a good job of sleuthing and spoiling, but I don't think his word is gospel, some parts I didn't agree with. And if he wants to sell stuff, and people want to go around with an I Heart RS tshirt, well free enterprise I guess. Always comes down to the almighty dollar.

Me too. We used him for what he was good for, and now we can wash our hands of him. I really can be a cruel person. dance
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:26 pm

Moody wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

Me too. We used him for what he was good for, and now we can wash our hands of him. I really can be a cruel person. dance

Where's that whip?! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:27 pm

Mappy wrote:

OMG it's on tonight!!!!! I am so excited I could scream!!! demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake I had no idea it was this soon. My poor husband. He is going to be so annoyed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:28 pm

And, it's two hours tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:30 pm

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

OMG it's on tonight!!!!! I am so excited I could scream!!! demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake I had no idea it was this soon. My poor husband. He is going to be so annoyed. cheers

Me too Moody. And my husband is with your husband (although he does think Julianne and Edyta are pretty hot when I make him watch). His other choice is to go to the other room and watch the golf channel. Ugh!

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:32 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Me too Moody. And my husband is with your husband (although he does think Julianne and Edyta are pretty hot when I make him watch). His other choice is to go to the other room and watch the golf channel. Ugh!

Well, if it's "sexy stuff" he will watch it.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:35 pm

Moody wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Just 'cause I feel the same way!!!! Hubby thinks that Julianne is really pretty. I think Derek is a real hot dog hottie! Can't wait! Add in Melissa, and it is just the cherry on top!

Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 3:37 pm

Moody wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Oh! Oh! He DOES know the names of all of the female golfers.

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 4:29 pm

I saw on another board the geek world is firmly behind "The Woz". Even a poster's 16 year old son will be voting for him. They don't care how he dances. Should be an interesting season and I can't wait to watch!
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 4:36 pm

Has Bachelor's Melissa Scored a Date with Dancing with the Stars?
http://www.tvguide.com/Dancing-Stars/Melissa-Rycroft-ODell-1003796.aspx

You lose some, you win some ... sort of mirrored-ball trophy?

Melissa Rycroft, who famously got jilted on national television by Bachelor Jason Mesnick, is rumored to be on her way to the dance floor, subbing for injured Nancy O'Dell on Dancing with the Stars.

A source close to the ABC reality competition tells People that the 25-year-old former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, despite having only days to rehearse, will make her debut and perform live on Monday's DWTS premiere.

The supposed Rycroft-O'Dell swap comes on the heels of talk that Girl Next Door Holly Madison will step in for sidelined Jewel. ABC has no comment on either replacement.

O'Dell was to dance with Tony Dovolani, while Jewell's partner was DWTS newbie Dmitry Chaplin.

Should Rycroft in fact set foot on the parquet, it'd fly in the face of a statement she issued last week after getting dissed by Mesnick, and in turn declining an offer to be the new Bachelorette. "I'm back in Dallas, pursuing the teaching thing," she said. "I have ... decided to move on from my reality television days, and get some sense of normalcy back to my life."

Sequins and samba doesn't exactly add up to normalcy, but by all means, girl, strike while the pop-culture iron is hot!

Photo Gallery
http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/Dancing-Stars-13-1003762/1.aspx

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 5:37 pm

I love DWTS and am glad Melissa has the chance to be part of the cast.
I wish she was put with Derek or Mark, they have fun, bubbly personalities too...but she will do fine with Tony, he is a nice gentleman and a wonderful teacher!
Thank goodness she wasn't partnered with Maksim, he can be very intimidating!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:17 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
I love DWTS and am glad Melissa has the chance to be part of the cast.
I wish she was put with Derek or Mark, they have fun, bubbly personalities too...but she will do fine with Tony, he is a nice gentleman and a wonderful teacher!
Thank goodness she wasn't partnered with Maksim, he can be very intimidating!

I would have absolutely adored her with Derek or Mark like both guys very much. But Tony is a good teacher and probably fun too but we haven't been able to really see it since he's usually paired with ladies like Susan and Jane. JMO
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:22 pm

I think I read or heard somewhere that Tony has won more championships than any other dancer in the whole group

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:24 pm

I have no doubt about that, he was paired with Stacy Keibler and they were amazing together (oh shit I just said that damn word-- fuss and fight ) He is a good dancer I can't wait to see Mel dance. dance 35 minutes to go!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:38 pm

lovin wrote:
I have no doubt about that, he was paired with Stacy Keibler and they were amazing together (oh shit I just said that damn word-- fuss and fight ) He is a good dancer I can't wait to see Mel dance. dance 35 minutes to go!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:43 pm

flowerpower wrote:
I saw on another board the geek world is firmly behind "The Woz". Even a poster's 16 year old son will be voting for him. They don't care how he dances. Should be an interesting season and I can't wait to watch!

Flower, I looked through all the pictures and couldn't find anyone name "The Woz". who is he? So this is sounding more and more like a popularity contest. This must irritate viewers that really appreciate good dancers. Right?
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:45 pm

The apple computer guy Steve W something.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:46 pm

Moody wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

Flower, I looked through all the pictures and couldn't find anyone name "The Woz". who is he? So this is sounding more and more like a popularity contest. This must irritate viewers that really appreciate good dancers. Right?
Steve Wozniak who created Apple computers.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 6:47 pm

Moody I do get irritated when someone clearly can't dance and gets to stay and then someone who dances really well gets sent home. Its ok at first but give a few weeks and it starts to piss you off! Like Sabrina when she was sent home I was like WTF??? She was a fantastic dancer.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 7:02 pm

Steve "The Woz" Wozniak was on this last season of Kathy Griffin's My Life on the D-list show.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 7:03 pm

Shows starting. I have an idea. Let's not bring up Jason in this thread, so as not to annoy the DWTS fans that could give a hoot about him.

Ok, enjoy the show!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 7:06 pm

Thought it was funny how L'il Kim described herself as a 'superstar'
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 7:06 pm

First official Jackass ...Love Tom Bergeron!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 7:10 pm

Litttle Kim sure is proud of her prison term. Way to be a role model NOT. But she is with my cutie Derek, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 7:11 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Litttle Kim sure is proud of her prison term. Way to be a role model NOT. But she is with my cutie Derek, oh well.

And he is soooooo cute
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   March 9th 2009, 7:12 pm

yeah not too crazy about her being all proud about her jail time. Geez! Anyway I'm with you flower, she's with my man Derek. But I've still got my girl Melissa to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars 8 Show Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: