View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:51 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
witchie poo, You must be good at cross word puzzles too. I am obviously bad at them. Therefore, I have already given up on solving this mystery. Please keep your clues coming though. They entertaining to read.
ebowers, Did you just say Naomi and Jillian hook up?

Question: How many more weeks is there until the Bachelor finale?

I think 4 more weeks.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:01 pm

zip a lip Naomi and Jillian hooking up!!!

Ebowers that does sound like a possibility!

I am doing this just for entertainment value ONLY!! lol It is all in fun to me.

I hope all you ladies that are into the show get the ending you want. I hope Jason and his girl get the ending they want. Me I just want to play!!! hahaha!!

I love puzzles!! I love who-done-its!! I am just playing for fun! And I hope I don't hurt anyones feelings or think of something you dont want to hear lol
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 9:15 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Oh and PS... the simplest answer is that Steve is full of shit.

lol! clap
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 9:42 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
zip a lip Naomi and Jillian hooking up!!!

Ebowers that does sound like a possibility!

I am doing this just for entertainment value ONLY!! lol It is all in fun to me.

I hope all you ladies that are into the show get the ending you want. I hope Jason and his girl get the ending they want. Me I just want to play!!! hahaha!!

I love puzzles!! I love who-done-its!! I am just playing for fun! And I hope I don't hurt anyones feelings or think of something you dont want to hear lol

We are kindered spirits wichiepoo. Ditto on the above:dance:

I've discovered with DUT's, if something seems the more outrageous or outlandish, the more they embrace it boob shake duts rule
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 10:59 pm

summer wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

lol! clap

Nancy, I wonder why no one else has come up with that...you're the best sluether of all! demon banana clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 11:12 pm

That Naomi and Jillian hook up was posted in a joking way on FORT, although some have commented that they seem to be very close. I was bound and determined to read all 170 posts over there and now my eyes are bloodshot and I have a headache. This is a very serious addiction!!! HELP!
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 11:50 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

LOL, finally a clue I can get (and get behind)!! I have no idea what the clue means but I love reading all the ideas that are popping up. Makes interesting reading and generates even more interest in this season's results.

I had been wondering about the screen caps everyone keeps talking about. Anyone know where I can see them? BTW, in the screen cap shown here (Jason and PDG), there is no pinky ring....at least not that I can see. Do we think PDG is the winner of the Final Rose or the girl that gets sent home.

It would not surprise me at all if Jason said he was NOT having the F2 girl come to the final rose ceremony. He remembers what that was like and maybe he wanted to spare her having her heart broken and pride shattered on national TV. If production let him, I bet he would just tell her his decision in private.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 12:08 am

Okay, I always thought Jason was going to pick Melissa but now I'm not so sure. It is definitely NOT Melissa in the purple dress. I think the PDG looks like Jillian. scratch
Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 12:32 am

My guess:

Melissa is F1 but Jason changes his mind and he is now with Molly. Shocked How this all fits in with the shocking finale, I'm not sure yet. Not everything is as it seems...
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 7:00 am

trubeliver wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

LOL, finally a clue I can get (and get behind)!! I have no idea what the clue means but I love reading all the ideas that are popping up. Makes interesting reading and generates even more interest in this season's results.

I had been wondering about the screen caps everyone keeps talking about. Anyone know where I can see them? BTW, in the screen cap shown here (Jason and PDG), there is no pinky ring....at least not that I can see. Do we think PDG is the winner of the Final Rose or the girl that gets sent home.

It would not surprise me at all if Jason said he was NOT having the F2 girl come to the final rose ceremony. He remembers what that was like and maybe he wanted to spare her having her heart broken and pride shattered on national TV. If production let him, I bet he would just tell her his decision in private.

Here you go:
http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelor-spoilers-speculation/79192-bachelor-13-screencaps-only.html

and:
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10668826&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1

Speculation on PDG (Molly?) F2 being walked back to the limo by Jason.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 7:51 am

Good Morning Ladies!! Ready for some more crazy theories? hahaha!!

The more crazy it gets Mappy, the more I get into it!! hahaa I enjoy a good goose chase!! lol I am an Aquarian and I have a veeeeeeeery wild imagination!! lol

I cant remember where I was going with the pdg, and that is because I didnt type it out and now it is lost in my head somewhere! lol

I am trying to think about something that is sticking out but is so "normal" that we are not seeing it. I will be on and off all day trying to figure it out (while I should be packing for the weekend away! haha) and if I come up with something else I will post.

Until then, have a great day everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 7:53 am

I think that Jason picks Melissa but refuses to propose because he hasn't met her parents yet. Maybe he had to go see her folks and leaves her hanging at the FRC, only to come in at the last minute?? They would be seperated, but then together in the end....something that ABC could easily edit if they needed to...perhaps the final rose ceremony actually takes place on two different days...seperated "by a moon"???

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 10:55 am

Rayneydaze wrote:
I think that Jason picks Melissa but refuses to propose because he hasn't met her parents yet. Maybe he had to go see her folks and leaves her hanging at the FRC, only to come in at the last minute?? They would be seperated, but then together in the end....something that ABC could easily edit if they needed to...perhaps the final rose ceremony actually takes place on two different days...seperated "by a moon"???

I like this theory...we shall see.

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 12:59 pm

GoShorty wrote:
My guess:

Melissa is F1 but Jason changes his mind and he is now with Molly. Shocked How this all fits in with the shocking finale, I'm not sure yet. Not everything is as it seems...

Interesting theory. I am not allowing myself to go to the FORT because it's Friday, the kids will be home soon and I don't want to get a headache! Well, I might just look at the screencaps for True. LOL
Back to top Go down
Witty

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 1:32 pm

damn that reality steve!

Kudos to the ones trying to figure it out, because the clue is hardly a clue in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 8:36 pm

Thanks for the pointer to the screencaps realitycarol. I looked at a bunch of them. I still don't 'see' the magic answer. LOL.

Thanks Mood for risking a headache for me looking at screencaps. I guess you didn't see anything that screamed 'He picked ME!' either.

This is fun. Has RS said Melissa is NOT the one he picks or is engaged to or broken up with?? I know he has said 'everything is not as it seems' but has he come out and said Melissa is sent home and NOT F1? It seems he is hinting at that but has he come out and said it?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 6th 2009, 8:44 pm

No he hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 7th 2009, 9:52 am

Something obvious that everyone is overlooking? It has to be Ty! Jason said he was thereto find love BUT he has a son to think of too.

Maybe there isn't actually a FRC, rather a, after Ty meets you/you meet Ty, I'll be able to make my decision.

That's never happened before. A child never played into the romance/relationship (that I know of.)

How's that for off the wall?! I'll be returning.....

"To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats"
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 7th 2009, 10:19 am

Mappy wrote:
Something obvious that everyone is overlooking? It has to be Ty! Jason said he was thereto find love BUT he has a son to think of too.

Maybe there isn't actually a FRC, rather a, after Ty meets you/you meet Ty, I'll be able to make my decision.

That's never happened before. A child never played into the romance/relationship (that I know of.)

"To the funny farm

I really don't like the idea of the child being brought into. They make it look like this poor man (Jason) and his son are alone in this world, but in reality he has a mother who he is with 50% of the time. So, If I were his mother I wouldn't let my child be at the FRS or involved in the "choosing" or whatever. You Know?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 7th 2009, 10:21 am

Exactly Mood. I know plenty of single parents who have dated someone for months before they introduced them to the kids. You absolutely do not want your child becoming attached to someone you might be breaking up with soon.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 7th 2009, 10:27 am

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

"To the funny farm

I really don't like the idea of the child being brought into. They make it look like this poor man (Jason) and his son are alone in this world, but in reality he has a mother who he is with 50% of the time. So, If I were his mother I wouldn't let my child be at the FRS or involved in the "choosing" or whatever. You Know?

I didn't mean that Ty would be at the FRC. I was saying that there may not actually be a FRC, at least when we expect it,I agree with you on not having the child at the FRC or anything ... they'll probably do a 'happily ever after' film montage of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 7th 2009, 10:40 am

ohhhhhhhh I get it. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 6:57 am

“K
Moon/Rebecca” & More Answers

So you are really giving some good guesses regarding “K Moon/Rebecca”. The
problem is, pretty much all of them are wrong. In terms of this clue, I can tell
you that IF you are able to figure this out, it will put you on track to knowing
something very important in the finale. I’d say it’s pretty important in
understanding what I know about the finale. Like I said yesterday, by solving
the clue, doesn’t mean you know who the final one is. The role of the clue is
that it represents something that the finale is about. There is a story here to
tell. The clue is part of that story. And when the other clues come, they will
be another part of the story. Got it? So I’m gonna help right now and eliminate
A LOT of what you guys are coming up with.
As for “K Moon/Rebecca”:
1. It does not have any biblical references whatsoever. I might’ve
gone to Catholic school from Kindergarten through 8th grade, but I couldn’t tell
you one thing about the Rebecca in the Bible. So yeah, cross that off your list.

2. Its got nothing to do with books, Stephanie Moon, Kristin Moon, romance
novels, werewolves, literary writings, etc.
Please. Like I’ve ever read a
romance novel. I applaud the people who actually dismissed this by saying, “Like
Reality Steve reads romance novels and would know anything about this. He’s not
that smart.” I couldn’t have said it better myself. And while you’re at it,
probably might want to give Kristin Moon on Facebook a break. I hear she’s
getting bombarded. Poor girl. Living her everyday life, then some jackass
blogger throws up a clue that has nothing to do with her and all the sudden,
she’s public enemy #1.
3. Don’t be checking any song lyrics. Anybody who has looked at song
lyrics with bands who have “Moon” in them, or “Rebecca”, nope. Not it.
Completely way off. Music isn’t relevant here.
4. Has nothing to do with Rebecca Budig, Bob Guiney, K Moon Photography,
or Jason’s ex-wife.
I never actually even thought about Rebecca Budig when I
made the clue. Good connection though. Kind of amazing though that out of all
the bachelors we’ve had, Bob Guiney pulled the hottest wife. Yes, I think she’s
hotter than Firestone’s import.
5. It is imperative that you focus more on the forwardslash. (Sorry, that
was a mistake that I’ve gone back and corrected). The forwardslash represents
separation.
A lot of you are trying to lump the two in together. Each one
represents something on its own. A thought, a mindset, something that puts
together what happens in the finale. “K Moon/Rebecca”, if solved, could be a
considered a “theme”. Obviously, in a shortened version.
Boy, oh boy. If this is the way the first clue is going, I can only imagine
how it’s gonna be when I roll out clue #2 on Tuesday. That clue I already know
will have a ton of different meanings people will interpret. But hey, that’s the
point. And I’ll probably come back the next day and shoot down half of those
meanings. I’m sorry, I’m having a blast with this. I hope you are too. I think a
lot of you are. Of course, no matter what I say or do, there are going to be
haters and doubters out there. Nothing I can do. I’m just gonna keep doing what
I’m doing, have fun with it, post my final column, and then we’ll see how people
feel. I’m positive they will feel satisfied that I never led them on, never gave
them bogus clues, and that I was honest from the minute I told them I came into
some “exclusive” news regarding the finale.
Now, onto more questions that have arisen in the last 24 hours, albeit, with
much shorter answers.
1. “Does religion play a role in ultimately how everything shakes out in
the end?”

Reality Steve: Has nothing to do with anything.
2. “If all will be revealed in the finale, what are you gonna tell us the
next day we won’t already know from what we saw the night before? Won’t the
finale speak for itself?”

RS: Nope. What you see on March 2nd will not tell the whole story. There is a
timeline involved here. A chain of events, so to speak. And no, “timeline” is
NOT a “LOST” reference.
3. “Are your clues in any way ‘LOST’ related? Like something do with that
show?”

RS: No. The clues are all related to the “Bachelor” and what happens in the
finale. There are no “LOST” references in the clues. The only thing it has to do
with “LOST” is the way I’m telling the story. Giving you clues now, and so when
you look back after the finale airs, you will realize what I knew and when I
knew it.
4. “Is the final rose ceremony going to be doctored in any way by
ABC?”

RS: I don’t think so.
5. “Will any of your clues be anagrams?”
RS: No, they won’t. I want people to immediately stop with the anagram stuff.
Your brain will start hurting after a while. So as a service to all of you, I’m
not gonna put you through that. You can thank me later.
6. “Is one of the remaining bachelorettes not who she says she is?
Basically, is someone an actress or a spy or a plant? Anything of that
nature?”

RS: I didn’t really want to answer this question, because the more “Nope. Not
it” emails and answers I give out, the more theories get eliminated, thus,
bringing people closer to the truth. I can’t shoot down EVERYTHING that isn’t
right, because there wouldn’t be any fun in that. Gotta let some theories still
linger out there. However, I will now answer this question because it seems to
be one of the more popular ones being thrown around. The answer is no.
7. “You said in yesterdays ‘Q&A’, that there’s one big thing that no
one is picking up on. You mean, not picking up on it from the show, or what
you’ve written?”

RS: When I answered that question, I was talking about from what I’ve
written.
8. “With all the guesses being thrown around now, how can anything really
be ’shocking’ at this point? Haven’t we seen it all from this show? I mean, what
could really shock us at this point?”

RS: Look, I used the word shocked when I found out about it, because I was.
If over the next month, you become de-sensitized to the word “shock”, that’s
fine. Just know that when you watch the finale, pretend you’re watching it
without having ever heard of any “bombshell” happening this season. Then
honestly answer afterwards if you saw that coming. If you didn’t, then I think
shock is an appropriate word to use. After reading numerous guesses, theories,
and speculation on the boards, I’m guessing a lot you will be shocked. Or
surprised. Whatever word you want to use to describe “I didn’t see that coming.”

9. “I keep coming back to the screencaps from the beginning of the sesason
where they previewed everything. What am I missing that they are, or aren’t,
showing us?

RS: I can honestly say, I don’t know. All I can say is whoever edited those
screencaps at the beginning of the season knew EXACTLY what they were doing.
They’re good. Should probably get a raise for it.
10. “Are you doing this to increase your female audience, thus increasing
the amount of emails you get, in hopes that you’ll land a date out of
this?”

RS: Not as ridiculous of a question as you might imagine. The reason I say
that is because I’ve been asked that question numerous times over the years.
“Dude, you meet chicks through your website?” Have I? Sure. But not many, and
not like you’re thinking. The purpose of the website has never been about
meeting women. You won’t be seeing me on “To Catch a Predator” anytime soon.
Sorry. However, I have developed some good friendships through the years, and
even a couple relationships did start out of it. Nothing ever got too serious,
but, I don’t regret them at all. Bottom line, I’m open to whatever opportunity
arises, but I have never used this column as a personal dating service. So
Nikki, yeah, I’m single.
This will definitely be the last column before Tuesday. I think I’ve answered
a lot of your questions so far. Come Tuesday, I’m sure you’ll have more. Any
questions, comments, emails, criticisms, praises, height/weight/bra
measurements, email to steve@realitysteve.com. Ha ha. See you Tuesday.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 7:11 am

Kimmie, this is the one already posted from Feb 5th.
I'm still skeptical about his so-called knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 7:12 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Kimmie, this is the one already posted from Feb 5th.
I'm still skeptical about his so-called knowledge.

Thanks

For some reason, I didnt see it posted.

darn orange lights!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 11:40 am

here it is whichipoo

• Home
  • About

Archive for February 10th, 2009

The Bachelor Recap - 2/9/09

-I’m
wondering if I should even bother with a column this week. Hell, looks
like all anyone cares about is the clues anyway. Ha ha. So before we
get started, let me reiterate something I said from the very beginning
of when I started giving these clues away. And that is, I’m never going
to address whether or not any of your guesses are right. A lot of you
have specifically emailed me asking direct, precise questions, and I
just can’t answer those. It would defeat the purpose of giving clues.
As a result, a lot of you received the “Sorry, I can’t confirm or deny
this” email last week. I said from the beginning the clues would be
vague. I said from the beginning the clues would be hard to tie into
the finale. If you don’t like the clues, fine, don’t worry about them.
My column is exactly the same now as its always been. The only thing
different is I’m throwing a clue in at the end. Did I think the clue
would give us 1,300 comments in one column and create a thread on FORT
that has 2,800 posts? Uh, no. That’s been shocking. However, I thought
this would be a lot more fun than it is. A lot of you are getting
completely carried away. I take full responsibility for this mess it’s
turned into. This has gotten way out of hand. Worse than I thought, and
I feel bad. In the immortal words of Rodney King. Can’t we all just get
along?

I’ve gotten asked a lot what my problem is with FORT. I don’t really
have a problem with them at all. Sure, there are some on there who
think they know everything, however, I’m afraid to tell them, this
season they don’t. Hey, they do an excellent job of posting screen caps
and pictures, and there’s even some good discussion on things every
once in a while. And in seasons past, they’ve all but nailed the final
outcome. Congratulations to you. But just because I’ve become privy to
information they don’t have, or haven’t figured out yet, the venom that
some people spew over there is downright hilarious. Geez. It’s a TV
show. It’s ok not to know something. As I’ve said 1,000 times and I’ll
keep saying, I am not a spoiler site. I’ve never claimed to be. If I
was, I would’ve told you what I know by now. However this season, I’m
very aware of something that a huge part of the viewing and internet
audience isn’t. And that’s why I’m doing what I’m doing. Just enjoy the
ride, have fun with the clues, and I will spill everything that I know
once the season is over. The clues are not that far removed from what I
know about the finale. This isn’t six degrees of separation or
anything. More like two or three. Or four.
These clues are here to tell a story. Once all four clues are given,
and then in the final column are defined what they are, you will
realize I never led anyone on. So yes, basically the clues are there to
justify I knew what I did without giving it away before the finale
airs. Doesn’t mean you still can’t guess what they are, because some of
you are on the right track. But tying all the clues into how they play
in the finale? Yeah, that’s gonna be pretty difficult. I don’t see
anyone doing that. The clues do not tell you who the final one is.
The clues are part of what I know, which is information very few people
that I know are aware of.
You’re right, I could’ve not said I knew
anything and then just dropped it all on you after the finale, but you
wouldn’t have believed me. And that wouldn’t have been any fun. You
would’ve just thought, “Well you just made that up based on what you
saw.” At least this way, it holds your interest and has you looking
deeper into what the show is airing. Then once the clues are defined,
you’ll realize I knew exactly what I was talking about. I can’t
possibly make that any clearer. And yes, I’m still a complete idiot for
not making any money off this.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 11:41 am

With that said, this week is going to work much, much differently. You
will get your clue at the end of this column, but I will not be playing
20 questions this week, nor will I be answering many questions about
the clue. This has really worn me out the last week, I’ll be honest. I
was not expecting this at all. The depths people are going through to
find stuff out is mind boggling. So I basically just need to take a
step back, and do the only thing I’ve wanted to do since I broke this
news to you, and that’s let the season play out. Have fun with the
clues, search your message boards, do whatever you want, but I’m pretty
much gonna remove myself from the situation for the time being. I’m
definitely regretting this and would’ve never guessed it would turn
into something this big. And its through no fault but my own, so I take
full responsibility. I knew this would drum up interest, but not nearly
like this. So lets have fun with the rest of the season, and when March
3rd rolls around, I’ll explain how all the pieces to the puzzle fit in.
Until then, please, don’t take this so seriously. With that said, I’m
officially putting an end to one rumor that will not die, and has grown
some legs in the comment section, and that’s if Stephanie returns. No,
she doesn’t. If you read any guesses that involve the word “Stephanie”,
just skip to the next one. She has nothing to do with anything that
happens the rest of the season.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 11:43 am

One last humorous note. A lot are dissecting what I said about “Not
everything is as seems.” I guess the actual way to say that phrase is
“Not everything is as IT seems.” Ha ha, I never knew that. And I
noticed someone referenced the fact that because that line was uttered
incorrectly during the “Karate Kid”, and because I’m such a fan of 80’s
movies, then that’s where I got it from. Bingo. I’m dead serious. It
is. Mr. Miyagi told Daniel in the movie “Not everything is as seems”,
so I’ve basically lived the rest of my life thinking that’s how you say
it. Of course now, with people dissecting every word I write, I come to
find out that’s not the correct phrase. Oops. So for those who thought
I intentionally left out the “it”, I don’t know what you tell ya’ other
than you read too much into that one. But funny that someone linked it
back to the “Karate Kid.” Hilarious. Ok, on to last night.

Time for your clue. You have no idea how many times I’ve changed my
mind in the last 48 hours about which clue I was going to post. Had
dinner and drinks with friends Sat night and even told them what the
clue was going to be. However, that’s not the clue I’m gonna end up
using tonight, so, her and her husband actually have a leg up on
everybody. Don’t worry. Once I give that clue out, you’ll all be caught
up to them. At least I know if I see that clue on the internet
anywhere, I can blame her. She wouldn’t do that though. Then again,
this same woman admitted to me she likes reading the end of books
first, and, must go online and find out what happens at the end of
movies before watching them. So maybe she will spill. Anyway, here’s
tonight’s clue that I finally decided on. Keep the bombardment of
emails to a minimum on this one because I will be answering few, if
any, questions regarding this clue. Ahhh, screw it. You’re getting two
clues this week since I still can’t decide. Both of these are separate
clues, they DO NOT have anything to do with each other, they DO NOT
reveal who the final one is, have nothing directly to do with the “K
Moon/Rebecca” clue (indirectly, yes), but both definitely play a huge
role in what I know about the finale. Clues #2 and #3 are:
“2/3″
“Montreal”
Ok, that’s it. Now go blow up the comments section of the website
with all your guesses. The only thing I ask is for you to quit sniping
at each other. This is all fun and games. That’s all I ever meant it to
be. I wish the rest of you would take it the same way. Any questions,
comments, emails, praises, criticisms, feel free to email me at
steve@realitysteve.com. However, don’t be discouraged if you get a
“Sorry. Can’t confirm or deny this” in return. It’s saving me from
pulling my hair out over all your guesses. Until next time.

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 11:48 am

2/3 - the 2nd out of the 3 girls to get a rose, which according to the screencap was actually Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 11:48 am

2 out of 3 and montreal , canada!??

maybe something to do with Jillian?

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 11:50 am

Kimmie wrote:
2 out of 3 and montreal , canada!??

maybe something to do with Jillian?

I thought that too, but is it too obvious?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 11:51 am

GRRR he's getting my damn nerves (I'm like his friend I like to know what's going to happen then put the pieces of the puzzle together afterwards)....Montreal--well I'm gonna say whatever happens its Jillian! There that's my guess, Jillian is the one he is with! Hell I'm aggravated!!!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:02 pm

lovin wrote:
GRRR he's getting my damn nerves (I'm like his friend I like to know what's going to happen then put the pieces of the puzzle together afterwards)....Montreal--well I'm gonna say whatever happens its Jillian! There that's my guess, Jillian is the one he is with! Hell I'm aggravated!!!

he says that his clues have no bearing on who the final 1 is, just the journey and drama that happens during the last days/FRC/Finale
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:08 pm

I know Kimmie, I'm just tired and irritated---SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:13 pm

lovin wrote:

Lovin, don't give up, doll, there is still hope for Melissa.
This Steve guy is just throwing drama into his crazy clues.
I am positive that Jillian said she lives in Vancouver ...so I don't think Montreal would have anything to do with Jillian.

Write him and tell him we may be flippin' crazy for reading his clues and trying to decipher them...but we do know our geography. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:14 pm

Does his ex-wife live in Montreal?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:15 pm

lovin wrote:
I know Kimmie, I'm just tired and irritated---SORRY!

I am soooo overtired too...but it was worth staying up late!!
Back to top Go down
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:16 pm

Not to throw this thread out of wack but Wild check your PM's.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:23 pm

lindakm wrote:
Not to throw this thread out of wack but Wild check your PM's.

I am glad you told me to check, I had other PMs there but the message thing said "you have no new messages"...that was odd.

Thanks, Linda!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:24 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

Lovin, don't give up, doll, there is still hope for Melissa.
This Steve guy is just throwing drama into his crazy clues.
I am positive that Jillian said she lives in Vancouver ...so I don't think Montreal would have anything to do with Jillian.

Write him and tell him we may be flippin' crazy for reading his clues and trying to decipher them...but we do know our geography. Laughing

Thanks Wilde, I'm really trying to set myself up for a disappointment. I think I'd be ok if it is Jillian though, sure I'd be really sad for Mel since she really does seem to love him. I don't really care for Molly though.

Yeah I forgot she live in Vancouver not Montreal....

It was worth it stay up, but UGH its gonna be long day/night. We have church class with our daughter tonight (she makes her first communion and confirmation in a few months) I hope I can concentrate lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: