View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 6:44 am

New Clue:
http://realitysteve.com/blog/?p=106
So you are really giving some good guesses regarding “K Moon/Rebecca”. The problem is, pretty much all of them are wrong. In terms of this clue, I can tell you that IF you are able to figure this out, it will put you on track to knowing something very important in the finale. I’d say it’s pretty important in understanding what I know about the finale. Like I said yesterday, by solving the clue, doesn’t mean you know who the final one is. The role of the clue is that it represents something that the finale is about. There is a story here to tell. The clue is part of that story. And when the other clues come, they will be another part of the story. Got it? So I’m gonna help right now and eliminate A LOT of what you guys are coming up with.
As for “K Moon/Rebecca”:

1. It does not have any biblical references whatsoever. I might’ve gone to Catholic school from Kindergarten through 8th grade, but I couldn’t tell you one thing about the Rebecca in the Bible. So yeah, cross that off your list.

2. Its got nothing to do with books, Stephanie Moon, Kristin Moon, romance novels, werewolves, literary writings, etc. Please. Like I’ve ever read a romance novel. I applaud the people who actually dismissed this by saying, “Like Reality Steve reads romance novels and would know anything about this. He’s not that smart.” I couldn’t have said it better myself. And while you’re at it, probably might want to give Kristin Moon on Facebook a break. I hear she’s getting bombarded. Poor girl. Living her everyday life, then some jackass blogger throws up a clue that has nothing to do with her and all the sudden, she’s public enemy #1.

3. Don’t be checking any song lyrics. Anybody who has looked at song lyrics with bands who have “Moon” in them, or “Rebecca”, nope. Not it. Completely way off. Music isn’t relevant here.

4. Has nothing to do with Rebecca Budig, Bob Guiney, K Moon Photography, or Jason’s ex-wife. I never actually even thought about Rebecca Budig when I made the clue. Good connection though. Kind of amazing though that out of all the bachelors we’ve had, Bob Guiney pulled the hottest wife. Yes, I think she’s hotter than Firestone’s import.

5. It is imperative that you focus more on the backslash. The backslash represents separation. A lot of you are trying to lump the two in together. Each one represents something on its own[/b]. A thought, a mindset, something that puts together what happens in the finale. “K Moon/Rebecca”, if solved, could be a considered a “theme”. Obviously, in a shortened version.
Boy, oh boy. If this is the way the first clue is going, I can only imagine how it’s gonna be when I roll out clue #2 on Tuesday. That clue I already know will have a ton of different meanings people will interpret. But hey, that’s the point. And I’ll probably come back the next day and shoot down half of those meanings. I’m sorry, I’m having a blast with this. I hope you are too. I think a lot of you are. Of course, no matter what I say or do, there are going to be haters and doubters out there. Nothing I can do. I’m just gonna keep doing what I’m doing, have fun with it, post my final column, and then we’ll see how people feel. I’m positive they will feel satisfied that I never led them on, never gave them bogus clues, and that I was honest from the minute I told them I came into some “exclusive” news regarding the finale.
Now, onto more questions that have arisen in the last 24 hours, albeit, with much shorter answers.
1. “Does religion play a role in ultimately how everything shakes out in the end?
Reality Steve: Has nothing to do with anything.
2. “If all will be revealed in the finale, what are you gonna tell us the next day we won’t already know from what we saw the night before? Won’t the finale speak for itself?”
RS: Nope. What you see on March 2nd will not tell the whole story. There is a timeline involved here. A chain of events, so to speak. And no, “timeline” is NOT a “LOST” reference.
3. “Are your clues in any way ‘LOST’ related? Like something do with that show?”
RS: No. The clues are all related to the “Bachelor” and what happens in the finale. There are no “LOST” references in the clues. The only thing it has to do with “LOST” is the way I’m telling the story. Giving you clues now, and so when you look back after the finale airs, you will realize what I knew and when I knew it.
4. “Is the final rose ceremony going to be doctored in any way by ABC?
RS: I don’t think so.

5. “Will any of your clues be anagrams?”
RS: No, they won’t. I want people to immediately stop with the anagram stuff. Your brain will start hurting after a while. So as a service to all of you, I’m not gonna put you through that. You can thank me later.

6. “Is one of the remaining bachelorettes not who she says she is? Basically, is someone an actress or a spy or a plant? Anything of that nature?
RS: I didn’t really want to answer this question, because the more “Nope. Not it” emails and answers I give out, the more theories get eliminated, thus, bringing people closer to the truth. I can’t shoot down EVERYTHING that isn’t right, because there wouldn’t be any fun in that. Gotta let some theories still linger out there. However, I will now answer this question because it seems to be one of the more popular ones being thrown around. The answer is no.

7. “You said in yesterdays ‘Q&A’, that there’s one big thing that no one is picking up on. You mean, not picking up on it from the show, or what you’ve written?
RS: When I answered that question, I was talking about from what I’ve written.

8. “With all the guesses being thrown around now, how can anything really be ’shocking’ at this point? Haven’t we seen it all from this show? I mean, what could really shock us at this point?
RS: Look, I used the word shocked when I found out about it, because I was. If over the next month, you become de-sensitized to the word “shock”, that’s fine. Just know that when you watch the finale, pretend you’re watching it without having ever heard of any “bombshell” happening this season. Then honestly answer afterwards if you saw that coming. If you didn’t, then I think shock is an appropriate word to use. After reading numerous guesses, theories, and speculation on the boards, I’m guessing a lot you will be shocked. Or surprised. Whatever word you want to use to describe “I didn’t see that coming.”

9. “I keep coming back to the screencaps from the beginning of the sesason where they previewed everything. What am I missing that they are, or aren’t, showing us?
RS: I can honestly say, I don’t know. All I can say is whoever edited those screencaps at the beginning of the season knew EXACTLY what they were doing. They’re good. Should probably get a raise for it.

10. “Are you doing this to increase your female audience, thus increasing the amount of emails you get, in hopes that you’ll land a date out of this?”
RS: Not as ridiculous of a question as you might imagine. The reason I say that is because I’ve been asked that question numerous times over the years. “Dude, you meet chicks through your website?” Have I? Sure. But not many, and not like you’re thinking. The purpose of the website has never been about meeting women. You won’t be seeing me on “To Catch a Predator” anytime soon. Sorry. However, I have developed some good friendships through the years, and even a couple relationships did start out of it. Nothing ever got too serious, but, I don’t regret them at all. Bottom line, I’m open to whatever opportunity arises, but I have never used this column as a personal dating service. So Nikki, yeah, I’m single.
This will definitely be the last column before Tuesday. I think I’ve answered a lot of your questions so far. Come Tuesday, I’m sure you’ll have more.

------------------------------------

I like this guy. He seems to be having fun with all this.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 6:48 am

So, look at it this way instead....

Clue 1 K

Clue 2 Moon

Clue 3 Rebecca
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:07 am

UGH I have a headache...... head bang I suck at clues!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:21 am

Me too lovin!

The only thing I know that "k" stands for is kilo or potassium on the periodic table. I think pretty literal so it's hard for me to come up with alternative meanings for puzzles.

The moon, is well, the moon and Rebecca is a girl's name, roflol! I got nothing! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:26 am

i got nothing either and cant wait till all the clues are revealed so i can go "ok, i get it now"

otherwise, i am enjoying the show(the crazy one going on at the sluething boards)

CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:54 am

K Moom = Cayman Islands?

I dont know just thought that maybe they are in seperate places? Maybe that was a "where" not a "who" clue. lol I have nothing for Rebecca right now, but if I didnt write down that one I would have forgotten lol
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:55 am

oops typo lol K Moon not Moom! lol
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:01 am

ok he is focusing on the "/" as well, maybe he is using it to mean "backlash"? lol I dont know, but you ladies are contagious!! lol
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:01 am

Rebecca means "to tie" in Hebrew.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:03 am

Rebecca = Bocca Raton? Sorry to keep posting but if I dont put it down right away I forget lol

He says that clue represents seperation maybe they are or were in two different places? lol
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:10 am

enjoy whichiepoo. you are coming up with some good ones

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:14 am

When I see "K" I think of that commercial " Every Kiss begins with Kay"

I think that because I just now realized what that commercial song meant. I feel dumb that I didn't get it before: Every Kiss begins with the letter "K"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:18 am

LOL...I didn't get that either Nancy until you just spelled it out! doh
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 8:31 am

Yesterday, Steve wrote that the "/" was to separate the clues.

He said anagrams were not a solution.

(I think Steve is toying with us and I'm running after the ball. Love a mystery lol)
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 9:11 am

Well you girls keep going with it.........I like reading the theories, but suck at figuring out clues. My brain does NOT want to work that way. I'm with you Lori, I a little too literal.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 9:15 am

I THOUGHT it meant that every kiss began with K, meaning start your kiss with Kay Jewelers?! scratch

Lori

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 11:06 am

This is interesting. Got this over at the fort:

k moon = keith moon = The Who (ya know the band)
Rebecca = to tie = Ty

So the answer to the riddle: who/Ty

Could be - remember this is just the beginning of the clues.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 11:10 am

RS is saying that this clue has to do with the finale? I am getting confused, is this clue something from Monday's show, or is it suppose to be for the end result? I am asking so I know do I go back and look at Monday's show or do I keep digging deep in my lame brain and come up with something about the finale? lol

Thanks Kimmie, and I mean't you ladies are contagious as a compliment!! lol This sleuthing can be fun, and addictive!! lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 11:11 am

All these weekly clues, given on tuesday, are for/about the Finale.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 11:13 am

Hmmmm, I wonder if that theory that you posted Lori is close to what is going to happen.

Maybe Ty takes to the "other" lady, rather then the one Jason had planned to ask to marry him? That would explain why things are not as they seem, and why Chris has said we will need a box of kleenex?

Maybe he was going to ask Molly or Jillian, but because Ty was responding to Melissa he asked her? lol And that is the comment of he was in love with 2 women? lol

I know I am grasping at anything right now lol but it is fun! lol
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 12:22 pm

I can't help but think of what would make me cry. Then I thought of this:

Ty AND Jason in suits and welcoming his choice. Jason and Ty together asking:

"Will you marry us?"

Now that would make me cry no matter who he choses.

realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 1:23 pm

JWChitown wrote:
I can't help but think of what would make me cry. Then I thought of this:

Ty AND Jason in suits and welcoming his choice. Jason and Ty together asking:

"Will you marry us?"

Now that would make me cry no matter who he choses.

Now that would be a good ending!! clap dance

The sluethers over at FORT amaze me!

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 1:35 pm

Here is what I came up with when I typed Rebecca backwards:

acce.ber
n.

1. A dense rock, a solid foundation, a hard place.
  2. One that has conquered or triumphed and ascended to a higher level.

v. tr.
acce.bered, acce.ber.ing, acce.bers.
To take to the next level, ascend to a higher place or to take on a new conquest.

http://www.acceber.net/

So the seperation is what is conquered in the end? lol I am still trying to fit in the K Moon with this but thought I would bring it here so we could pick at it lol
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 2:11 pm

whichi!! u r doing fantastic!!!

CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 2:37 pm

Thanks Kimmie!! I keep looking around and re-reading things and trying to figure what we are not seeing ... And then it's back to real life and cleaning for a while lol
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 2:52 pm

Here is something I found searching for K Moon :

http://www.kosherblog.net/2004/01/23/half_moon_k_getting_up_to_snuff/

It is about "kosher" food....

Soooooo, I was thinking: Jewish (Jason?) and Kosher? everything turns out fine?

Actually reading some of the comments on this page, it seems as if there is a debate going on whether it is kosher or not lol which makes me think that maybe we are left hanging at the FRC?

I am reaching again, I know lol but it's fun!! lol

Instead of making another post I will just edit this one lol here is another link:
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdetoys/kmoon/using.html

Maybe they are in different places and that is why RS is focusing on the last SC of the proposal, it seems as though they were there but they were apart? lol Oh, I think I need to take a break I am getting waaaaaay to goofy now!! lol
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 3:10 pm

Honestly, you have so much more patience than me. The clues make my brain hurt.
Here is my guess, based solely on speculation, and not on his clues:

Jason asks the final rose bearer to marry him and she tells him she will answer after the show is aired. As far as I can remember, no bachelor or bachelorette has ever been turned down.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 3:54 pm

Maybe when we get the next clue we will have a better idea of where he's going with this puzzle. On the other hand, we could end up being more confused! lol!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 4:57 pm

I was just looking around at SC's and if you look at the one of Jason where he is waiting for one of the ladies, I suppose F1 F2, look at the colour of his tie! Looks like the same colour tie that would match that of the PDG (purple dress girl)! I just now noticed it.....and I shouldn't have because I am suppose to be cooking dinner!!! LOL I would bring the SC over but I dont know how...maybe someone here could bring it? lol
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 5:43 pm

Witchiepoo, is this the one you wanted?

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 5:46 pm

pdg's dress looks blue in that cap.
but it's purple and jason's tie is a blue with like apaisly on it.

CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 5:52 pm

Thanks realitycarol!!!

Now that I see them together they don't quite match lol Thought maybe I was on to something haha!!

I will keep trying, as I have nothing better to do today, or should I say nothing I would rather do!! lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 6:27 pm

Yay! witchiepoo's on the trail!!! I love all the ideas you're sleuthing up! This is what I have so far... but I'm not going to be able to do much of anything for another five or six days (babysitting). We both found the reference to the kosher foods. I hadn't considered being left hanging at the FRC! That would be shocking! I love the way you think! Please, please continue sleuthing, witchiepoo. Your ideas are wonderful!

Don't forget to wear your protective gear Unfortunately, it only comes in standard aluminum foil but mine fits quite nicely here is a kiss for y

Half-Moon K

I am not knowledgable about kosher foods and their designation, but Half-Moon K is a seal or brand of approved kosher foods. I think... emphasis on 'think' I read that Jason is Jewish and Melissa is too.

R e b e c c a
M e l i s s a

I also think Steve is centering on the 'shock' that lays ahead. Rather than focus on who the final one is.

Jason makes up his mind and pulls another 'doesn't give the rose(s)' stunt. Jason refusing to give anyone a rose except the one he truly wants.

Rebecca - Novel by Daphne DuMauriar - Second wife. Overwhelmed by the lasting presence of the first wife. (don't remember where I was going with this lol)

Rebekah - (with a K) wife of Issac - she was tested... Melissa was tested in a way with the change of plans.
Eliezer (servant of Abraham,father of Issac) devises a test in order to find the right wife for Isaac. As he stands at the central well in Abraham's birthplace. To his surprise, a young girl immediately comes out and offers to draw water for him to drink, as well as water to fill the troughs for all his camels. Rebecca proves her kind and generous nature and her suitability for entering Abraham's household. Eliezer immediately gives her a golden nose ring and two golden bracelets. She returns with him to Abraham and becomes Issac's wife.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 6:40 pm

Mappy, he said it wasn't anything Biblical.

----------

Remember Occam's razor: the simplest way to solving a problem is most likely the right way.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 6:41 pm

Oh and PS... the simplest answer is that Steve is full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 6:49 pm

laugh so hard I crie I love you Nancy!

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 6:58 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Simply elegant. I love it!

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:13 pm

Thanks Mappy!!! I having fun with this, and the suit will help!

Hahahahaha Nancy!!!! LOL Tooo funny!!! I love the way you get to the point!!! LMAO

If he is (which is probably the case) it's ok with me, I am having some fun searching around and exchanging theories with the ladies here. I like a good puzzle lol even if it is bogus!! lol

I thought I was on to something with the tie and the pdg but with the colours not matching I will have to go back and see what else I can think up or find!!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:25 pm

I've been thinking that maybe Jason and Melissa get married, in Hawaii...someone posted something the other day about the moon clue and Hawaii...and the other final 4 girls are bridesmaids! They all get along so well, it seems. Someone on FORT thinks that maybe two of the girls get together...Jillian and Naomi perhaps!!

Another part of me thinks it could be DeAnna, but I don't like that ending so much. But, I just want Jason to live happily ever after!

So many theories on FORT! Someone found out that a Kristin Moon works on this season's bachelor and maybe Jason fell in love with her! Maybe she has a daughter Rebecca??
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 5th 2009, 7:28 pm

witchie poo, You must be good at cross word puzzles too. I am obviously bad at them. Therefore, I have already given up on solving this mystery. Please keep your clues coming though. They entertaining to read.
ebowers, Did you just say Naomi and Jillian hook up?

Question: How many more weeks is there until the Bachelor finale?

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: