View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 9:16 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Hey Moe, it's the three w's then dot then realitysteve.com

I double dog dare ya! demon banana

I triple dog dare you!! demon banana demon banana demon banana

There was a vote, Mrs C...you have to go ask him.
If you don't...then Mappy has to.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 9:32 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Hey Moe, it's the three w's then dot then realitysteve.com

I double dog dare ya! demon banana

I triple dog dare you!! demon banana demon banana demon banana

There was a vote, Mrs C...you have to go ask him.
If you don't...then Mappy has to.

Laughing

Nuh huh! It was your idea, so you have to do it Moe LOL You've been triple dog dared! demon banana demon banana demon banana
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 9:34 pm

UGHHHHHH that's all I gotta say.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 9:35 pm

Ok, I will do it for you and MrsC,...but what if we find out he is a total whackjob fruitloop??

Oh well, he will fit right in with the rest of us!!
:geek:
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 9:36 pm

lovin wrote:

There she is!!!!!
Did you just read his last blog, Lovin?

Seriously, this man gives me a headache.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 9:50 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

There she is!!!!!
Did you just read his last blog, Lovin?

Seriously, this man gives me a headache.

I read the one about telling us before ABC does are you talking about that one???

I have such a headache from this----I leave for the day and now I'm reading that everyone thinks its Jillian??? Good thing I'm preparing myself.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 5:13 am

bump Giving this a bump since it's the weekend and any one of us may sleep longer and have creative dreams ... although I'd rather have creative dreams about Gerard or a few other hotties dance

Mappy wrote:

An Explanation to the 2nd “ATFR” Announcement and the Answer to Clue #1

It’s been a crazy day. I actually wanted to post this earlier, but I had a power outage for the last 3 hours, so I’m just getting caught up on things. Here’s where I stand: After thinking things over last night, I’m still undecided on when to reveal what I know. The addition of the 2nd “After the Final Rose” show doesn’t have me shaking in my boots or upset, in fact (as I’ll explain momentarily) doesn’t come as a surprise at all. The thing that I was surprised at was they announced it on Feb. 12th. I thought they’d wait a little longer. But it doesn’t change what I know, it only makes what I know that much more believable when I eventually tell you.
I’m sure this is how ABC is playing this. They are going to present to you a love story. They are going to show the journey of that love story. They are going to show two people getting engaged, get reaction from the one who wasn’t picked, then give you a follow up on the next night as to where everything stands. I am here to tell you that is not what really happened. They are going to show you one story, and I will tell you another. There is no love story here, sorry to disappoint all you hopeless romantics. The 2nd “ATFR” show is being done, in their minds, to tell their side of the story and justify things that will happen in the finale. The reason they can do is this because this has all been one giant puppet show, with the creators pulling all the strings. Listen to what creator Mike Fleiss said in an interview yesterday:

“I’m the one to blame,” he said. “The show was being phoned in there for a couple of seasons. We were a little complacent. I was off making my movies (”Hostel,” “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”) and we all took our eye off the ball. I thought the show would run itself.”
Mr. Fleiss has refocused his energies on “The Bachelor” and the rest of his TV efforts, which he produces in conjunction with his Warner Horizon-based Next Entertainment. That’s included naming “Bachelor” editor Martin Hilton as showrunner, something Mr. Fleiss credits with helping turn the show around.
“These shows are made in post,” Mr. Fleiss said. “He’s able to think about a show and how it’s cut together in advance.”
Mr. Fleiss also is thankful to ABC for sticking by his show.
“They’ve been supportive of the creative changes on the show, they’ve given us a nice time period, and they let us make the show we want to make,” he said.

Phrases like “creative changes”, “a nice time period”, and “making the show we want to make” further prove that this season has had a storyline set out from the very beginning. They have a certain story they want to present which will attract the most attention, generate interest/buzz, thus increasing ratings. Of course Fleiss is coming out and saying “It’s our best ending yet”, because the story was already written! They just needed it executed. You think this just naturally happened in the 13th season of a struggling franchise? Certain people have to go along with this story or else it doesn’t work. I became aware of this seasons storyline right when I broke the “exclusive” news on Jan. 27th. And through all the comments on my board, and through all the 3600 posts on FORT about what this could be, I am here to tell you now that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has nailed this thing dead on yet. Not one.

If they’re gonna give us a two hour finale on the Monday the 2nd, followed by a one-hour “ATFR”, why then do we need ANOTHER “ATFR” less than 24 hours later? What’s the point? There’s only one explanation. It’s because it’s all been set in motion since the beginning of the season. They knew what they were doing when they let out those screencaps in episode one, and they’ve known all along what was going to eventually happen. Yes, the finale is “jaw-dropping” because of what they were able to pull off. Sure, the finale and both “ATFR’s” will make it seem like these events happened totally on their own and without manipulation, and it’ll even come across as a genuine and somewhat believable story. I’m here to tell you its not. There is a story here that goes much deeper than what we’re seeing on television and people have been in on this from the very beginning. Who has been in on it, you ask? That will be revealed in my final column. And no, I have not told you the shocking part yet. This was just the beginning part of the story. There’s much more here. Who’s in on it? For how long? What exactly has been scripted? What’s the final resolution in all this? Who’s to blame? Did any of the girls know about this? What’s Jasons role in everything? Its going to get better, trust me.
So what does “K Moon/Rebecca” mean? When I first found out this information, and a friend asked me, “Can you tell me anything without giving it away?”, what I told them was, “This season is not necessarily about the who, but the how.” And I think even someone ran with that and put it in comment section back on either 1/19 or 1/26. So when I posted the first clue of “K Moon/Rebecca”, I thought someone would go back a week, remember the “It’s not necessarily the who, but the how”, and put two and two together. Well, I was wrong. I think there’s about maybe 20 to 30 people who figured out “K Moon” was “Keith Moon”, drummer for “The Who”. Hell, if the clue would’ve been “R Daltrey/Rebecca”, would that have made it easier? I don’t even listen to “The Who”. I just knew I wanted my clue to be “It’s not necessarily about the who, but the how.” So I wikipedia’d “The Who” and used the guys name from the band who I least recognized. I’d never even heard of the guy, so I went with that one. So “K Moon” = The Who.
The “how” was a bit trickier, but not much. So I went to imdb.com for a little help. Well, let’s see, Kirstie Alley’s character on “Cheers” was named “Rebecca Howe.” Bingo. There’s your clue. “K Moon/Rebecca” = Who/How. I’m a simple man. I wasn’t looking up Kiwi birds in New Zealand, or talking about moons, and orbits, and whatever else got thrown out there. You people really overanalyzed this clue. As for the Rebecca part, I was SHOCKED that nobody would try to link it up with a pop culture reference to one of the most famous sitcoms of all time. But like I said, even if you got that clue (which I think one person in America even suggested that Rebecca was a character on “Cheers”), didn’t mean you’d be able to figure anything out. It all fits in the story ABC is telling this season.

No, this season is not about WHO he chooses, but the HOW behind it all.
So Clue #1 - “It’s not about the who, but the how."

Back Tuesday with the next “Bachelor” column. Let the speculating begin.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 12:57 pm

New RS Post

I wanted to clear up one thing immediately regarding the “K Moon/Rebecca” clue. I actually went back and read what I wrote in response to the guesses people were having about it. The #3 answer I gave in bold was “Don’t be checking any song lyrics.” I wrote this because, at the time, a lot of guesses were popping up where people were quoting songs and looking for the hidden meaning in the lyrics. I wanted to immediately refute that. However, in that follow up answer, I accidentally wrote “Music is not relevant here”, which I shouldn’t have written. I should’ve left that part out and just told you to focus on “Don’t be checking any song lyrics”. Obviously, that was a mistake on my part, and not until I got a couple emails yesterday regarding it, did I even realize I had written that. So, I apologize for that. If you choose to believe I did that on purpose, then, well, you’re wrong. I honestly did not know I wrote that until yesterday when I went back and looked. I wanted you to focus on the “It’s got nothing to do with song lyrics” part. Don’t know why I wrote “Music is not relevant here”. Complete mistake on my part since obviously I know “The Who” has to do with music.

As for the clues themselves, I don’t know how many times I need to repeat this. They are not going to tell you who the final one is. They are clues that relate to what I know about the finale. What I wrote for “K Moon/Rebecca” was exactly this:

“It’s a thought, a mindset, something that puts together what happens in the finale. ‘K Moon/Rebecca’, if solved, could be a considered a “theme”. Obviously, in a shortened version.”

I’d say that’s pretty accurate. The clue I wanted to give you was, “It’s not about the who, but the how”, which is the theme behind what I know. But that’s not a clue itself, that’s essentially giving it away. So I shortened it to who/how and came up with “K Moon/Rebecca”. I told you in the beginning they weren’t easy and they were going to be vague. I even said it’s about 2 or 3 degrees of separation from what I know. Hell, some people guessed the K Moon part, so apparently it was pretty easy. Granted, it was probably only 5% of you, but still, it’s not like no one figured it out. The “Rebecca” part was tougher, I know that. But everyone was digging too deep on that one. I just figured someone would go the TV route and figure out it was a character name. Once again, just because you didn’t get it, doesn’t mean it wasn’t a good clue. As I said from the very beginning when I started these clues, these are all pieces to the puzzle of the finale. Every clue has something to do with the structure of how the finale will be presented. I can’t make that any clearer. By revealing what “K Moon/Rebecca” meant, that did NOT give away what I knew. I just said it was a piece of it, which is “It’s not about the who, but the how.” The “shocker”, “jaw-dropper”, etc, whatever you want to call it, is not that the show is scripted. I never said it was. That I haven’t given out yet. Some of you took yesterday’s column as thinking that was all I knew. Far from it. There is plenty more to come. I’d say the “2/3″ clue is probably the biggest, and most telling clue out there that’ll explain what I know. Remember, it actually has two meanings to it that relate to what I know. And sorry, no one has figured it out yet.

Also, wanted to mention that a lot of you are jumping to waaaaaaay too many conclusions regarding the “There is no love story here” and “The show is scripted” phrases I mentioned yesterday. Waaaaaay too many conclusions. That’s all I’ll say about that.

And remember during my first 20 Questions when I told you that there is something that I’ve been writing that NO ONE has picked up on yet? Well, still no one has picked up on it. And if you eventually do, then I’d say you’re pretty close to figuring out what I know.

Everything will piece together in the end. “K Moon/Rebecca”, “2/3″, “Montreal”, and Tuesday’s clue will all make sense come my final column. Trust me. Yes, they’re vague and obscure now, but they will make complete sense when I explain in detail what I was getting at with those clues. Plus, they will essentially be “time stamps” of when I knew the stuff when I did. I told you I’ve been privy to information about the finale that very few people know about. One piece of that information was “It’s not about the who, but the how.” I don’t see in any way how that wasn’t a clue to what I know. If I didn’t give you that, you’d still be hung up on pinky rings, freckles, and dresses. Get beyond that. So now that you know it goes deeper, move on to “2/3″ and “Montreal”, two more giant pieces to the puzzle. And oh yeah, look for that one giant thing that you’ve been missing in what I’ve been writing.

For those that continue to doubt, just know that the information I know is 100% confirmed and quadruple sourced. Remember, I lived in L.A. for pretty much my whole life until moving to Texas 2 1/2 years ago. To say I couldn’t email a few people, pick up a phone and make a couple calls and find out a few things would be naive.

See you Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 1:00 pm

"DO NOT believe everything you see or read."

RS has repeated this line over and over again in all his blogs. Guess what?! I'm going with it!

Reality Steve, I don't believe everything I've read or seen... including your 'clues'! How's that?!

boob shake
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 3:53 pm

• 2-3 at Amazon
    Amazon.com/2-3 at AmazonbabyVast selection of baby items. Clothing, toys, supplies, and more.

Is someone pregnent or maybe ty didn't like 2 out of 3 girls.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 3:58 pm

Montreal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Montreal was the largest city in Canada up
until the 1970s, when it was surpassed in size by Toronto. Originally
called Ville-Marie ('City of Mary'), ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal
- Similar pages

Isn't Melissa's mothers name Mary.

Number of posts : 35348
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 4:18 pm

yes ice, I believe it is. Interesting
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 4:39 pm

Has anyone thought of the Meatloaf song Two out of Three Ain't Bad? Here are the lyrics:

Baby we can talk all night
But that aint getting us nowhere
I told you everything I possibly can
Theres nothing left inside of here
And maybe you can cry all night
But thatll never change the way that I feel
The snow is really piling up outside
I wish you wouldnt make me leave here

I poured it on and I poured it out
I tried to show you just how much I care
Im tired of words and Im too hoarse to shout
But youve been cold to me so long
Im crying icicles instead of tears

And all I can do is keep on telling you
I want you
I need you
But -- there aint no way Im ever gonna love you
Now dont be sad
cause two out of three aint bad
Now dont be sad

Youll never find your gold on a sandy beach
Youll never drill for oil on a city street
I know youre looking for a ruby in a mountain of rocks
But there aint no coupe de ville hiding at the bottom of a cracker jack box

I cant lie
I cant tell you that Im something Im not
No matter how I try
Ill never be able
To give you something
Something that I just havent got

Theres only one girl that I will ever love
And that was so many years ago
And though I know Ill never get her out of my heart
She never loved me back
Ooh I know
I remember how she left me on a stormy night
She kissed me and got out of our bed
And though I pleaded and I begged her not to walk out that door
She packed her bags and turned right away

And she kept on telling me
She kept on telling me
She kept on telling me
I want you
I need you
But there aint no way Im ever gonna love you
Now dont be sad
I want you
I need you
But there aint no way Im ever gonna love you
Now dont be sad
Dont be sad

Baby we can talk all night
But that aint getting us nowhere

Interesting........He wants someone(physically), he needs her(emotionally and for Ty, of course), but theres no way he's ever going to love her because his heart belongs to someone else?? But who are the players here? Melissa? Jillian? DEANNA???? Lordy....I don't even want to go there (but the song seems to fit her as she was the one who left him brokenhearted!). Anyway, since RS has used music references before, this is the first thing I though of! Anyone??

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 4:58 pm

2/3 - I think this relates to the Final 2 or 3 girls in some way. Does it mean who went home third (Jillian) wins over the Final 2 (Mel & Molly)? Does it mean two out of the three remaining girls were real contestants and the other was a ringer?

Montreal - I still think this is M(Molly or Mel) Not Real. Back to the someone knows what is really going on and maybe has for a long time. I guess we could say Montreal is in Canada which brings us back to Jillian. This could also be 'Mel is not the real winner' of his heart and ring even though it appears that way based on the SC

Of course I am still focusing on the WHO and not the HOW. LOL!!.

I still really cannot see Jason giving Melissa the ring and putting it on her finger and then taking it off to give to Jillian (or Molly). The only way I see that happening is if Melissa says NO which I just don't see either. If he did give Mel the ring and changed his mind or turned right around and picked someone else if Mel says no, I can not imagine the new chosen one would feel very secure and truly loved. Makes no sense to me. SO focusing on the HOW leads me to somehow think it is still Mel who gets the ring and proposal and she accepts. Maybe it is not as straight forward as just seeing her get it at the FRC. Maybe he knew her before the show but I cannot see ABC EVER admitting anything like that even if true. Maybe he is not choosing Mel even though she is his true choice until the very last minute and ABC decides to show us his whole process of choosing.

This is all based on the kind of person Jason seems to be and also the type of persons Mel and Jill seem to be. I just don't see any of them being involved with a 'Hot Potato' ring that is being given/taken back/given.

I am 99% sure whatever I think is wrong so I am fully prepared to eat my words and hang my head at how stupid I will feel after we get the whole picture. LOL

Needless to say I cannot wait to find out the truth. They sure have got my attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 5:07 pm

Ok we know there is now going to be a 2nd ATFR the day after finale...has anyone thought that MAYBE it could just be an engagement party for the couple.?? Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 13th 2009, 5:18 pm

I will leave you all to this over the weekend. Have a good one.

Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 3:47 am

The Montreal clue is stumping me. It would be too obvious to have it be about Jillian, right? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 4:08 am

Bethany123 wrote:
The Montreal clue is stumping me. It would be too obvious to have it be about Jillian, right? scratch

The way his other clues worked...kind of lame... maybe it's Mont = mountain, real = real
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 7:14 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Bethany123 wrote:

The way his other clues worked...kind of lame... maybe it's Mont = mountain, real = real

It seems like he just googles for ideas. Not much method to the madness.

Like the first clue K Moon/ Rebecca .... the answer was who/how..... That's so random and who cares anyway that he knows HOW it all occurred. Everybody just wants to know who it is. So here everyone is working on clues that don't even answer anything anyway. Kind of annoying. At first I thought it was fun.. but now, just annoying.

Second clue 2/3

Well using his logic, I googled two thirds and the first thing that came up was the Wiki Definition of Supermajority
"supermajority or a qualified majority is a requirement for a proposal to gain a specified level or type of support which exceeds a simple majority in order to have effect.

I know, it's no the same type of proposal, but it's random, right?

Soooooooo, since we are still on how, Jason doesn't decide who he chooses to be his wife, there is a vote. The "winner" receives the "final rose" by a 2/3 win.

I think IcedCoffee might be onto something with Mary (Melissa's mother) (Montreal being the "City of Mary". That is his style of hint giving.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 7:23 am

I agree Moody. RS's clues are so random that it's not really fun, just frustrating.
I admit it's making watch the show more than I would have ( I never watched it much before since I work on Monday nights)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 7:32 am

Heehee... another one bites the dust! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 8:25 am

Found this, not sure what it is but there's a lot of blogs about The Bachelor here and has the infamous Montreal in it. Maybe RS writes here? Maybe someone else? Maybe nothing lol!

Melissa Bachelor 13 // BlogCatalog Topic // BlogCatalog - 8:52amBachelor Party Montreal · http://www.bachelorpartymontreal.com ... Some fans believe Melissa Rycroft is too young, Molly Malaney’s hometown newspaper thinks she’s the ... Bachelor Jason Mesnick and Melissa spoilers confirmed ... The Bachelor Spoiler: Melissa Rycroft Wins?! Jason Mesnick has already narrowed the ...
www.blogcatalog.com/topic/melissa+bachelor+13/ - 44k - Cached - Similar pages -

http://www.blogcatalog.com/search.frame.top.php?term=melissa bachelor 13&id=19168273

Bachelor Party Montreal
The ultimate resource for planning a bachelor party in Montreal

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥

Last edited by MyScott95 on February 14th 2009, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 8:33 am

Thank you, MyScott!
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 14th 2009, 12:19 pm

Moody wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Bethany123 wrote:

It seems like he just googles for ideas. Not much method to the madness.

Like the first clue K Moon/ Rebecca .... the answer was who/how..... That's so random and who cares anyway that he knows HOW it all occurred. Everybody just wants to know who it is. So here everyone is working on clues that don't even answer anything anyway. Kind of annoying. At first I thought it was fun.. but now, just annoying.

Second clue 2/3

Well using his logic, I googled two thirds and the first thing that came up was the Wiki Definition of Supermajority
"supermajority or a qualified majority is a requirement for a proposal to gain a specified level or type of support which exceeds a simple majority in order to have effect.

I know, it's no the same type of proposal, but it's random, right?

Soooooooo, since we are still on how, Jason doesn't decide who he chooses to be his wife, there is a vote. The "winner" receives the "final rose" by a 2/3 win.

I think IcedCoffee might be onto something with Mary (Melissa's mother) (Montreal being the "City of Mary". That is his style of hint giving.

I love this mixture of clues Moody. Maybe Jason goes to the City of Mary (Montreal = Dallas) and meets Mel's family off camera where he gets 2 out of the 3 (Mel's Mom,Dad,Brother) to open up to him and give their blessing!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 10:32 am

Archive for February 17th, 2009

The Bachelor Recap - 2/16/09

Let
me start off by saying I haven’t been around my computer too much all
weekend. My best friend in California was in town for the last three
days. So it was great to see him and take my mind off all this madness.
I’ve read through some of the comments, but 2000? Really? Unbelievable.
One good thing about my friend visiting this weekend? He’s convinced me
to release what I know early. And that’s what I’m gonna do. I’m hearing
rumors that an independent source has gotten a hold of this story, and
plans on running with it to the tabloids this week. So, I guess I have
to beat them to the punch now too. So tomorrow morning, at 8:00am CST
right here on RealitySteve.com, I will let everyone in on the
information I’ve been holding for the last 3 weeks. If you don’t want
to know, then you don’t have to come to the site. It’s gotten so out of
hand now, plus with Mike Fleiss hyping up the finale like he has, and
Host Chris backpedaling in his blog today, it just doesn’t make too
much sense to wait until after the finale now. If I did, it’d still
prove I knew what happened all along, but with only two girls left,
there really aren’t many options left of what could be so shocking. But
it is, I’m telling you. So tomorrow, I will release it all right here
on RealitySteve.com. I will tell you ABC’s story, then I’m going to
tell you what I believe to be the truth, and you can make your own
decision from there.
I’m also going to do it in a way never done before on this site.
I’ve decided to put it up on YouTube. Yes, that’s right, a video of me
explaining everything I knew, when I knew it, and how I knew it. I
actually recorded the first segment already, although I’m probably
gonna redo it. And hey, Maddie will get to make her first appearance
for everyone as well. She’s excited. I think. Either that or petrified.
Since my digital camera only lets me record 10 minutes at a time, looks
like this is going to be two or three 10 minute videos (part 1, part 2,
part 3). There’s a lot to cover, plus answering all the clues, and
trying to get to most of your questions. I’m guessing it’ll be about
25-30 minutes long. I realized it would just take forever to write , so
I decided to go with the video. Much easier, much quicker, and not so
much hassle. I will still have the shortened written version underneath
all the videos for those that can’t access YouTube for whatever reason,
but it won’t be nearly as detailed. Just the basics of what I knew.
As far as this weeks recap, I’m sorry, but there isn’t one. I
watched the whole show last night in 10 minutes, just zipping through
most parts. All I watched really were the hot tub scenes, the rose
ceremony, and the previews for next week and the finale. If Fleiss is
going to come out twice in a span of three days standing behind his “You’re damn right this finale is shocking” statements, and Host Chris is gonna use his blog this morning
to sound like a guilty man fleeing when no one is pursuing him, it made
it that much more clear to me I needed to come forward with what I
know. Kinda hard to recap a show when all this boils down to is what
happens on Monday night Mar. 2nd, and the next night for the “ATFR 2.”
So you can throw your “Jillian is the final one” or “Jillian comes back
and he proposes to her” theories out the window. She was always getting
eliminated at the overnight dates and is not returning. Further proof
is online where someone posted pictures from the “Women Tell All” taped
this past weekend, and Jillian is there. Kinda like last year how
Jeremy was in those pictures, but Jason and Jesse weren’t. So Jillian
fans, I’m sorry. Her ride is over.
As for some of the emails I’ve gotten over the last couple days
referring to a “JeffS” in my comments section, I’ll just say this. I
don’t know who is posting that. Did I work with a guy named Jeff “Skin”
Wade at the radio station? Yes. But he’s no longer there. He doesn’t
watch the show, nor does he care about the show, and I like the guy, so
I can’t imagine it was him posting that stuff. I have no idea who that
is who did. Also, for the record, I have never posted a comment on my
own blog, either under my own name, or someone elses. That’s just
ridiculous. I post columns and blogs. Why would I write in the comments
section? Never happened and never will.
I want to say something to long time fans who have become
disappointed with all the craziness that’s been going on since the
announcement of the exclusive news. I’m right there with you. I’ve
never been a spoiler site. Never wanted to be one. I just happened to
stumble upon information this year that was so good, I had to promote
it. Once it got out of hand, I realized what a monster it had become,
and now with Fleiss and Host Chris essentially telling you now what
I’ve been telling you for three weeks, it was just the right time to do
this. Next season, RealitySteve.com will be back to normal. I doubt
I’ll find any info like this again, and we’ll just go back to the
snarky, sarcastic, sophomoric column you’re all used to reading and I’m
used to writing. So just realize this is a temporary thing. I’m not
about to turn this site into some 20/20 reporting gig. But right now, I
have to do this so I can get the truth out there before the theories
get any crazier. And, of course, I’ll take great enjoyment in beating
Fleiss and the tabloids to the punch. He can’t move up his finale, but
I can sure move up telling you what information I have, and that’s what
I plan on doing tomorrow.
So after tomorrow, I will post occasionally, maybe give a few words
about the “Women Tell All” in a Tuesday column, then do a final 20
questions or something after the videos are released if there are any
left. But the videos will be pretty self explanatory of what you’re
going to see in the finale. I think its hilarious that I’ve told you it
would be shocking for three weeks, and now Fleiss and Host Chris are
coming out and telling you the same thing. And they’re right. They’re
not exaggerating. It’s going to be shocking. And that’s just their side
of it. When I tell you what I know, I think that will be just as
shocking, if not more shocking, than what Fleiss is talking about as
his “shocker.” Did that make sense? I think so. Host Chris says last
night that the “After the Final Rose” was going to be “so dramatic, and
so emotionally difficult that they had to keep the taping as intimate
as possible”, was ridiculous. I laughed when I saw that. It’s drama
people. They’re creating drama. I’ll tell you exactly why they had to
keep it as intimate as possible. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.
I’m not going to leave you completely empty handed today though, as
you will still be getting clue #4. This is obviously going to be the
last clue given before tomorrows announcement. You won’t need anymore
since, well, you’ll have all your answers on Friday. So, clue #4 is:
“Bird Flower”
That’s it. Sorry about not recapping, but ever since I found out
this information, this season has all been about what happens in the
finale, and not at the overnight dates or the “Women Tell All.” So tell
your friends, family, enemies, mistresses, and all those interested
that if they want to know what really happened on this season of the
“Bachelor”, that they might want to check out what I have to say
tomorrow. Of course, this is all my opinion. You can choose to believe
me or not (wink, wink). Any emails, praises, criticisms, comments,
questions, email me at steve@realitysteve.com. Maddie and I will see
you tomorrow. Until then.

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 10:42 am

Bird Flower--- pollination

or a bird fly's

Flower - rose

Somebody throws the rose?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 10:46 am

Thanks for bringing it over Kimmie Smile

lol! Moody! He'll have one in his teeth

Bird Flower

Ladybird Johnson - Wildflower Center - University of Texas at Austin.

Maybe that's where he'll propose or where he'll meet her family Wink
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 11:25 am

a kind of bird and a kind of flower.. together will make sense. ??

Like Cardinal Rose
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 4:30 pm

Kick this up... well at least we will find out tomorrow if he is full of poop or not.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 4:31 pm

I am ready for tomorrow morning YouTube tell all. If ABC gets a muzzle on him before he releases the info, I will be disappointed. Just spill already!

Who is going to be signed on and looking at 8 am CST? I guess that is 9 am for me here in EST.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 4:32 pm

i bet his site crashes!

Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 5:51 pm

His clues are so lame. Of course Bird Flower is going to be a name of a bird and a flower. I cannot wait to hear what he has to say though.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 7:11 pm

trubeliver wrote:
I am ready for tomorrow morning YouTube tell all. If ABC gets a muzzle on him before he releases the info, I will be disappointed. Just spill already!

Who is going to be signed on and looking at 8 am CST? I guess that is 9 am for me here in EST.

Tru it'll be 11 EST...I want him to just spill it NOW why the wait??

ETA: He's pissing me off!! I don't think we'll find anything out because ABC and Fleiss will put a stop to it.!! UGH!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 17th 2009, 7:57 pm

Brad Womack was/is from Austin, Texas :silent:

The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center hosts affairs Twisted Evil

http://www.wildflower.org/events_gallery/

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 20th 2009, 7:06 am

http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/article.php?article=1349

I know this Joker's chat was posted already, but it is so juicy I thought I would post it again in case anyone missed it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 27th 2009, 2:28 pm

http://www.realitysteve.com/
Update on the Megan Interview and More News Coming Later Tonight

So I’m sorry to report, but the last 35 minutes of the Megan interview is gone. Not because ABC killed it, not because I thought I’d get in trouble for airing it, and not because Megan did anything wrong. Bottom line: When I stopped recording the interview, it was 1 hour and 28 minutes long. When I saved it, I thought it saved the full file. After making it an mp3 file and creating a link, it wasn’t til then that, for whatever reason, the file only contained 53 minutes. Honestly, I have no idea what happened. So here’s where we stand right now. I spoke with Megan and she said she’d be more than glad to re-record it. But with the weekend coming up, and the finale Monday, I’m thinking maybe when this is all said and done, we’ll just have Megan come on talk about everything that just happened. I just think after Tuesday, her talking about the WTA taping won’t be as significant, even though she had some good stuff (i.e. - Jason was brought in for his segment and then left. None of the girls ever got to speak to him before the taping started backstage, nor afterwards. It’s like he was President Mesnick and was entering a hotel lobby or something with Secret Service wheeling him in and out. Don’t you find that a little odd they don’t even let him speak with anyone? And oh yeah, Jillians question to him? The only one that was asked. He never took questions from the audience, nor from any of the other 14 girls that were sitting there. Uh huh. How can you not see what’s going on here?).
So, it looks like more media is picking up on the information I had a month ago. If you’ve gotten your US Weekly this week, you’ll see I’m quoted a few times in the article on the shows finale, but also, a source that they’re claiming is with ABC production, confirms everything I said was true, even down to the “Jason was seeing Molly behind Melissa’s back.” Once again, you can choose to believe US Weekly or not. “Star” magazine has it as well in their 3 page story on the finale.
Also, one of “Access Hollywoods” insiders, Laura Saltman, posted a on her blog “Dish of Salt”, basically everything that I’ve told you for the last month as well. You can read that right here

Link
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 27th 2009, 2:33 pm

Thanks Moody.

Will be interesting to see what comes out of Monday and what if anything he did know.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 27th 2009, 3:01 pm

Someone by the name of mysonisthebest is posting at the Access Hollywood site. Here's what she has said -

mysonisthebest said:

Molly is a great girl. Jason and she will be happy for a lone time. Ty loves her.
February 26, 2009 7:15 PM

mysonisthebest said:

Singing going to the chapel. What a lovely couple, Molly and Jason 4ever.
February 26, 2009 7:40 PM

Someone calls her out -

cantwaittilthisisover said:

Funny coincidence--Jason's mom was once posting stuff on other boards using the screename mysonisthebest - google the name, one was even mysonisthebest giving hints back in December 2008 that is was Melissa???? How does mysonisthebest know Molly is good with Ty? Here's one link
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00019962.html

posted by mysonisthebest on Dec 20, 2008
hint: Melissa Rycroft
February 27, 2009 5:24 AM

mysonisthebest said:

There will be some heartbroken misfits unfortunately, but Jason is happy, NOT engaged and that's what counts.
February 27, 2009 8:59 AM

So, either someone is using this person's name or mysonisthebest is a complete Fraud.

http://blogs.accesshollywood.com/archives/2009/02/what-i-know-about-the-bachelor.html
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 27th 2009, 3:03 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Someone by the name of mysonisthebest is posting at the Access Hollywood site. Here's what she has said -

mysonisthebest said:

Molly is a great girl. Jason and she will be happy for a lone time. Ty loves her.
February 26, 2009 7:15 PM

mysonisthebest said:

Singing going to the chapel. What a lovely couple, Molly and Jason 4ever.
February 26, 2009 7:40 PM

Someone calls her out -

cantwaittilthisisover said:

Funny coincidence--Jason's mom was once posting stuff on other boards using the screename mysonisthebest - google the name, one was even mysonisthebest giving hints back in December 2008 that is was Melissa???? How does mysonisthebest know Molly is good with Ty? Here's one link
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00019962.html

posted by mysonisthebest on Dec 20, 2008
hint: Melissa Rycroft
February 27, 2009 5:24 AM

mysonisthebest said:

There will be some heartbroken misfits unfortunately, but Jason is happy, NOT engaged and that's what counts.
February 27, 2009 8:59 AM

So, either someone is using this person's name or mysonisthebest is a complete Fraud.

[url=http://blogs.accesshollywood.com/archives/2009/02/what-i-know-about-the-bachelor.html
http://blogs.accesshollywood.com/archives/2009/02/what-i-know-about-the-bachelor.html[/quote[/url]]

This has been mentioned and everyone believes she is fake and trying to make the Misfits look bad.

Who the hell knows! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 27th 2009, 3:21 pm

oh gosh. this reminds me of the e board wars wth Janelle and will!

ACK!!!!!!!!!!1 afraid

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: