View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:24 pm

Tiger wrote:
Does his ex-wife live in Montreal?

That is a good question.
I wonder how we could find that out.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:30 pm

his ex wife lives in Seattle. That is why Jason would never move away. So TY could have both parents raising him

Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:41 pm

lovin wrote:
GRRR he's getting my damn nerves (I'm like his friend I like to know what's going to happen then put the pieces of the puzzle together afterwards)....Montreal--well I'm gonna say whatever happens its Jillian! There that's my guess, Jillian is the one he is with! Hell I'm aggravated!!!

Why do you think he is with Jillian?
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:42 pm

Hmmm, kinda arrogant little so and so that Steve is!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:44 pm

He reminds me of the people that hated "Winelle".... ::snicker snicker::: demon banana
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:53 pm

Moody wrote:
He reminds me of the people that hated "Winelle".... ::snicker snicker::: demon banana

Ok, now!! bad girl lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:55 pm

I don't think I am going to play with Reality Steve's clues... he says it has nothing to do with the final 1 anyone. It's just his little insider information which we wont be able to guess... I mean I will look at them, but I am not going to think to much about them.

It's impossible to figure out a puzzle that you don't even know what you are trying to figure out AND if you get a piece right, you don't get the reward of knowing it's "in the right spot".

Nancy, I really don't think he is full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 12:57 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Moody wrote:

Ok, now!! bad girl lol!

I kind of know hows he feels, he doesn't know what women are capable of when they get together and play detective... particularly when it involves a romance!

I wish I would have been a detective. That seems like a fun job.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 1:02 pm

You would have been a good one girl!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 1:06 pm

Thanks Kimmie!! I will read it after, I just went right to the "clues" ahahaha!!!

I am going to go back to cleaning for a few minutes and see what my brain can come up with....lol
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 1:19 pm

Home sick today with the dreaded cold so am reading a lot of boards. Someone at the FORT recommended reading comment #18 under Steve's blog. Interesting theory!

http://realitysteve.com/blog/?p=107#comments

Here is part of it. Rebecca being the producer of the show.

"Now, for the “jaw Dropper” does any one remember “Bobby Ewing” dying and off of Dallas for an entire season, only to return to the famous shower scene, when his beloved Pam awakens from her DREAM??
There’s the answer folks! Rebecca films the FRC for us and for Jason and Melissa it is their “dream”!
Now, that takes “GUTS”. The episode ends as they wake up from the dream…next hour the ATFR explains how they had to get all their priorities straight, meet her family, make arrangements and live in the real world! They invite us to their Engagement Party and everyone lives happily ever after and that’s my story, I’m sticking to it and I am going to enjoy the rest of the season"
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 1:28 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Home sick today with the dreaded cold so am reading a lot of boards. Someone at the FORT recommended reading comment #18 under Steve's blog. Interesting theory!

http://realitysteve.com/blog/?p=107#comments

Here is part of it. Rebecca being the producer of the show.

"Now, for the “jaw Dropper” does any one remember “Bobby Ewing” dying and off of Dallas for an entire season, only to return to the famous shower scene, when his beloved Pam awakens from her DREAM??
There’s the answer folks! Rebecca films the FRC for us and for Jason and Melissa it is their “dream”!
Now, that takes “GUTS”. The episode ends as they wake up from the dream…next hour the ATFR explains how they had to get all their priorities straight, meet her family, make arrangements and live in the real world! They invite us to their Engagement Party and everyone lives happily ever after and that’s my story, I’m sticking to it and I am going to enjoy the rest of the season"

I seent this one, and i think some have a huge imagination.

this was a reply toher by jlkas. he has some ties to production or even was part of production.. he is his response to her theory

Quote :
While I luv ya like a sister, and we did some great work building the calendar, I vote against this scenario, somewhat loudly.

--Among other things, the press release confirms Jillian went home at F3 (as we know Molly and Melissa are in North Island).

--No one named Rebecca Eisen or anything else was in New Zealand
working on the production. Read the credits of the 6 episodes aired so
far this edition of The Bachelor if you don't believe me.

--And finally, the FRC was filmed and production wrapped entirely in NZ
on Nov 24-25 at the latest. Nov 27 is Thanksgiving. All the people who
film/produce the show (and I do mean all) were dispersed to
family/turkey day activities. Jason is engaged as of afternoon of Dec
3rd, per KOMO-TV interview taped that day. NO time to "date in real
life" before engagement, in short.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 1:35 pm

Some people DO have good imaginations! I was sitting here sneezing and thinking. I remember earlier in the season seeing the girls react to Deanna coming back. Will we see that on the women tell all show? Because most of them are gone that reacted.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 2:13 pm

So bascially that person is saying that Jillian leaves Monday and we end up with final 2 being Molly and Melissa.

So Jason has said he was "in love" with the last 2 ladies....was it "in love" or just "love"? That has been bothering me the exact phrase of what he said. It could make a big difference, being "in love" is far worse then "loving" someone. I "love" my friends, but am not "in love" with them...I am sure you all needed to know that right? lol

I am trying to figure out this next clue as it would pertain to the finale, but he took to long putting it out there and now my morning fresh brain is just useless after goo!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 3:01 pm

Moody wrote:
lovin wrote:
GRRR he's getting my damn nerves (I'm like his friend I like to know what's going to happen then put the pieces of the puzzle together afterwards)....Montreal--well I'm gonna say whatever happens its Jillian! There that's my guess, Jillian is the one he is with! Hell I'm aggravated!!!

Why do you think he is with Jillian?

IDK just throwing answers out of my butt!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 4:01 pm

Kimmie wrote:
his ex wife lives in Seattle. That is why Jason would never move away. So TY could have both parents raising him

See, I told you I was horrible with theses clues. No more guessing for me. I will just go answer the newest poll questions and stay entertained that way.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 4:22 pm

Long day with the little guy. I've read everything and retained nothing LOL

Steve is a devious little so and so! Is that two-thirds or two over three or two out of three or 2/3's the way through the show something happens(ed).

Montreal. Canada. French speaking. Seasoning (heehee).

Think I'll let my psycho brain do it's usual in the middle of the night thing cause nothing is working for me right now.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 5:12 pm

OK...

He picks two of the three girls to marry, he moves to Montreal because you know those French speakers... they would tolerate polygamy more than most. c'est la vie
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 5:58 pm

hahahaha Nancy!!!! Even though I am from Canada, Montreal's neighbour, I have to agree those french will allow most EVERYTHING!!!! lol

I have not come up with to much today, I keep trying to link these clue's all together, because he said they have to do with the finale.

And good question Mappy, I am trying to figure out the 2/3 too lol unless he seperates the 2 from the 3 with the /! hahaha!!!

I think I do better with this thinking thing first thing in the morning! lol
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 8:52 pm

Ok, I asked this question before with no responses...I will try again. Laughing

Is this the first time that RS has "insider information" on a show?

Has he been reliable in the past?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 10th 2009, 9:50 pm

summer wrote:
Ok, I asked this question before with no responses...I will try again. Laughing

Is this the first time that RS has "insider information" on a show?

Has he been reliable in the past?

Sorry Summer. I don't know if RS has had insider info before. This is the first time I 'remember' hearing of him lol
He lived in CA and is now living in Texas as an evening DJ and is in sales or something during the daylight hours.

I was wondering if him being in Texas and an evening DJ made him privy to this insider information.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 11th 2009, 2:00 am

LOL! Too funny Nancy!!!

I never heard of RS before either. I have no idea what kind of track record he has. I still haven't decided if he is saying Melissa is definitely NOT F1 or if there is just an unexpected twist. It seems to me he was saying F1 is someone other than Melissa since that is what has been so heavily predicted. But I don't know. I still hope it is Melissa!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 11th 2009, 5:58 am

RS has some good connections and last year was suppose to have a tell all chat with Chelsea, but TPTB put a gag on her and she begged RS not to publish their chat.

He does know some insiders.....

that's about all i know about him

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 11th 2009, 6:01 am

Kimmie wrote:
RS has some good connections and last year was suppose to have a tell all chat with Chelsea, but TPTB put a gag on her and she begged RS not to publish their chat.

He does know some insiders.....

that's about all i know about him

Good gossip Kimmie and good morning by the way. He has said a few times he is not a spoiler sight, but your right, he is definitely "in the know".

I think he hasn't gotten himself in way over his head. He will regret this. He will be hearing from some of these ladies (fans) for the next few years. lol!
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 11th 2009, 7:11 am

Thanks you Kimmie, Mappy and tru!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 5:28 pm

Just found this! RS has posted the answer to clue number one!

An Explanation to the 2nd “ATFR” Announcement and the Answer to Clue #1

It’s been a crazy day. I actually wanted to post this earlier, but I had a power outage for the last 3 hours, so I’m just getting caught up on things. Here’s where I stand: After thinking things over last night, I’m still undecided on when to reveal what I know. The addition of the 2nd “After the Final Rose” show doesn’t have me shaking in my boots or upset, in fact (as I’ll explain momentarily) doesn’t come as a surprise at all. The thing that I was surprised at was they announced it on Feb. 12th. I thought they’d wait a little longer. But it doesn’t change what I know, it only makes what I know that much more believable when I eventually tell you.
I’m sure this is how ABC is playing this. They are going to present to you a love story. They are going to show the journey of that love story. They are going to show two people getting engaged, get reaction from the one who wasn’t picked, then give you a follow up on the next night as to where everything stands. I am here to tell you that is not what really happened. They are going to show you one story, and I will tell you another. There is no love story here, sorry to disappoint all you hopeless romantics. The 2nd “ATFR” show is being done, in their minds, to tell their side of the story and justify things that will happen in the finale. The reason they can do is this because this has all been one giant puppet show, with the creators pulling all the strings. Listen to what creator Mike Fleiss said in an interview yesterday:

“I’m the one to blame,” he said. “The show was being phoned in there for a couple of seasons. We were a little complacent. I was off making my movies (”Hostel,” “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”) and we all took our eye off the ball. I thought the show would run itself.”
Mr. Fleiss has refocused his energies on “The Bachelor” and the rest of his TV efforts, which he produces in conjunction with his Warner Horizon-based Next Entertainment. That’s included naming “Bachelor” editor Martin Hilton as showrunner, something Mr. Fleiss credits with helping turn the show around.
“These shows are made in post,” Mr. Fleiss said. “He’s able to think about a show and how it’s cut together in advance.”
Mr. Fleiss also is thankful to ABC for sticking by his show.
“They’ve been supportive of the creative changes on the show, they’ve given us a nice time period, and they let us make the show we want to make,” he said.

Phrases like “creative changes”, “a nice time period”, and “making the show we want to make” further prove that this season has had a storyline set out from the very beginning. They have a certain story they want to present which will attract the most attention, generate interest/buzz, thus increasing ratings. Of course Fleiss is coming out and saying “It’s our best ending yet”, because the story was already written! They just needed it executed. You think this just naturally happened in the 13th season of a struggling franchise? Certain people have to go along with this story or else it doesn’t work. I became aware of this seasons storyline right when I broke the “exclusive” news on Jan. 27th. And through all the comments on my board, and through all the 3600 posts on FORT about what this could be, I am here to tell you now that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has nailed this thing dead on yet. Not one.

If they’re gonna give us a two hour finale on the Monday the 2nd, followed by a one-hour “ATFR”, why then do we need ANOTHER “ATFR” less than 24 hours later? What’s the point? There’s only one explanation. It’s because it’s all been set in motion since the beginning of the season. They knew what they were doing when they let out those screencaps in episode one, and they’ve known all along what was going to eventually happen. Yes, the finale is “jaw-dropping” because of what they were able to pull off. Sure, the finale and both “ATFR’s” will make it seem like these events happened totally on their own and without manipulation, and it’ll even come across as a genuine and somewhat believable story. I’m here to tell you its not. There is a story here that goes much deeper than what we’re seeing on television and people have been in on this from the very beginning. Who has been in on it, you ask? That will be revealed in my final column. And no, I have not told you the shocking part yet. This was just the beginning part of the story. There’s much more here. Who’s in on it? For how long? What exactly has been scripted? What’s the final resolution in all this? Who’s to blame? Did any of the girls know about this? What’s Jasons role in everything? Its going to get better, trust me.
So what does “K Moon/Rebecca” mean? When I first found out this information, and a friend asked me, “Can you tell me anything without giving it away?”, what I told them was, “This season is not necessarily about the who, but the how.” And I think even someone ran with that and put it in comment section back on either 1/19 or 1/26. So when I posted the first clue of “K Moon/Rebecca”, I thought someone would go back a week, remember the “It’s not necessarily the who, but the how”, and put two and two together. Well, I was wrong. I think there’s about maybe 20 to 30 people who figured out “K Moon” was “Keith Moon”, drummer for “The Who”. Hell, if the clue would’ve been “R Daltrey/Rebecca”, would that have made it easier? I don’t even listen to “The Who”. I just knew I wanted my clue to be “It’s not necessarily about the who, but the how.” So I wikipedia’d “The Who” and used the guys name from the band who I least recognized. I’d never even heard of the guy, so I went with that one. So “K Moon” = The Who.
The “how” was a bit trickier, but not much. So I went to imdb.com for a little help. Well, let’s see, Kirstie Alley’s character on “Cheers” was named “Rebecca Howe.” Bingo. There’s your clue. “K Moon/Rebecca” = Who/How. I’m a simple man. I wasn’t looking up Kiwi birds in New Zealand, or talking about moons, and orbits, and whatever else got thrown out there. You people really overanalyzed this clue. As for the Rebecca part, I was SHOCKED that nobody would try to link it up with a pop culture reference to one of the most famous sitcoms of all time. But like I said, even if you got that clue (which I think one person in America even suggested that Rebecca was a character on “Cheers”), didn’t mean you’d be able to figure anything out. It all fits in the story ABC is telling this season.

No, this season is not about WHO he chooses, but the HOW behind it all.
So Clue #1 - “It’s not about the who, but the how."

Back Tuesday with the next “Bachelor” column. Let the speculating begin.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 5:38 pm

It's not about the who, but how....

I'm still confused!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 5:40 pm

So what we are going to see at the FRC is not real but a manipulation by people behind the scenes? Is that what he is saying? How stupid would that be!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 5:45 pm

Thanks Mappy!!!!!

Ugh!!! My brain hurts now!!! lol He talks like the K Moon/Rebecca clue was easy!! ha!

It almost sounds like this was all a set up, or that is was more of "produced" show then normal.

Anyways, I have to run to the store, when I come back I hope someone else is as confused as I am!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 6:00 pm

Maybe RS is working with ABC to throw us off because ABC screwed up so badly by making the finale so blatantly obvious.

My brain hurts too witchiepoo!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 6:12 pm

The guy is a genius at stirring up controversy LOL

Here's my take on what he did(n't) say.

The show was truly produced/scripted. Two of the three finalists are actual contestants, one is not a stranger.

Melissa's parents/family would not appear on camera. Maybe because she was hired to be on the show because she slightly resembles DeAnna?

Melissa ends up really falling for the guy

Jason proposes.

Melissa tells him the truth about her being on the show.

Jason is devastated.

Jason heads to see his Jillian, the Canadian.

(RS is a sports fan. Maybe the 'Montreal' is simply The Canadians hockey team)
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 6:31 pm

Well I am so glad RS made everything so crystal clear for us. NOT!!!!! I am still confused. LOL

It figures a man would think the HOW is more important than the WHO. Now I don't know about you ladies but I want to know WHO more than HOW. LOL

Wasn't there some talk about Jason knowing Melissa before the show and it seems I remember he might have even asked her to be on. I might be crazy and just have dreamed that so don't put any stock in it. I wonder if Melissa's parents not being on the show had anything to do with this HOW RS is talking.about?

I now officially have no clue WHO Jason really is engaged to or HOW it happened....but I will be watching all the shows and reading RS's posts. Good thing I love a good mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 6:47 pm

Where is this Reality Steve's site?
I will go invite him here just so we can all attack him for making us crazy! fuss and fight

I get so dizzy reading his clues...well, it is Survivor night (yafreakenhoo) so I will think about his crazy clues tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 6:59 pm

Hey Moe, it's the three w's then dot then realitysteve.com

I double dog dare ya! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 7:33 pm

Mappy wrote:
Hey Moe, it's the three w's then dot then realitysteve.com

I double dog dare ya! demon banana

I triple dog dare you!! demon banana demon banana demon banana
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 7:37 pm

I am with you Trubeliever.....I am at the point that the WHO is more important then the HOW!!! Damn that RS!!!! LOL

Hockey crossed my mind a few times, but then I thought he could have given a lot more Canadian teams....(I am a die hard Leaf fan lol).

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!! LOL They just talked about having cheerleaders for hockey here yesterday on the news!!! hmmmmmmmmm!!!! LOL Dont ask me where I am going with that LOL .

All these "clues" have to do with the finale, so why the hell would we be concerned at that point with the HOW? I think that is what is making me the most nuts, all these clues are suppose to be about the finale.

Well, I think I will go poke around and see what other way out far fetched theories I can come up with LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 7:41 pm

Well, its not about the WHO because we all know who the who is...Melissa. This is confirmed by screencaps. HOW they end up together is the only question. Is it because he is rejected by Molly or Jillian?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 8:33 pm

On another board they are saying Montreal is Mo nt real - Molly not real.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 8:42 pm

Sounds to me he is saying ABC is going to admit that the whole show is fake, they are all actors, and that's all folks! I am just going to enjoy what happens, and try to figure out Lost. Two two many shows to figure out. My brain hurts!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   February 12th 2009, 8:46 pm

Oh, my. I am totally lost. I don't think that Jason would go along with that at all though or that ABC would do that to Jason. (With them all being actors).

Where is Monday night?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread   

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve's Drama - I changed the name of the thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: