Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   January 31st 2009, 6:47 am

New reality show on TLC... these are actually friends of ours. Very Happy

Debuts February 1, 2009 on TLC at 10:00PM right after the Super Bowl!

Patty Brisben is a typical Midwestern housewife: a devoted churchgoer and mother of four who just happens to have made millions of dollars selling sex toys. MOTHER KNOWS SEX chronicles the touching, often hilarious struggles Patty and her family face running Pure Romance, a company that sells sex toys through Tupperware party-like gatherings across America.

Patty Brisben has enlisted her unique family to join her crusade, a mission as unlikely as it is entertaining to get women nationwide more in touch with their bodies. With her familys help, the company has grown from Patty and a garage to an Empire employing over 30,000 consultants nationwide. At the office as well as on the road on their many trips to colleges, churches, and other civic groups, Pattys family struggles to gain acceptance for their controversial work. Meanwhile, Patty and her kids face typical family dilemmas, coping with raising young children, sibling tensions, and the challenge of throwing surprise birthday parties. For Patty and family, its all in a days work

Watch the trailer above.
http://www.youtube.com/user/officialpureromance
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   January 31st 2009, 7:59 am

Thanks Moody

I'm going to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   January 31st 2009, 8:01 am

Totally cool! Amazing woman. Bet you two are very similar in your approach and healthy attitude. Thanks Moody high five
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   January 31st 2009, 9:35 am

Mappy wrote:
Totally cool! Amazing woman. Bet you two are very similar in your approach and healthy attitude. Thanks Moody high five

I agree Mappy...

I enjoy these TLC shows about real life people. I am going to watch.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   February 2nd 2009, 8:18 am

Did anybody watch this last night? I was really impressed by how will it was done but felt sorry for the youngest son. It is SO WEIRD watching people you know on a reality show. Surreal! Maybe if it does well, I can get on it some how. cheers to you
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   February 2nd 2009, 10:32 am

Moody wrote:
Did anybody watch this last night? I was really impressed by how will it was done but felt sorry for the youngest son. It is SO WEIRD watching people you know on a reality show. Surreal! Maybe if it does well, I can get on it some how. cheers to you
Now that I'd love to see! I missed the show (was the Superbowl still on or something? Ha) but I'll try to watch it next time.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   February 2nd 2009, 10:25 pm

I missed the first show but I set my DVR to tape the series. I don't know how I'd feel to see my friends on a TV show...that would be surreal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   February 2nd 2009, 11:35 pm

Moody wrote:

Go for it.... cheers

But.... if you start selling your autographs or selling items with your picture on it, I am going to talk about you... Laughing

I missed the show, I will catch it when it repeats...

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC   

Back to top Go down

Mother Knows Sex -Debuts February 1 on TLC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: