View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 24th 2009, 10:51 am

Is anyone else watching this? My DVR didn't pick it up, so I didn't realize that it was already on the 3rd week, but I got to see the season premier on VH1's website and I dvr'd an episode last night. I'm a huge Guns N Roses fan from back in the day and seeing Steven Adler in the condition he is in just breaks my heart! It's so horribly sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3250
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 24th 2009, 11:05 am

I'm watching it, Mrs. C. I feel just terrible about Steven Adler, too. When he's sober, he's so sweet and kind. I hope he can find it in himself to shed his demons. Just like with Jeff Conaway, I'm rooting for him...but, feel very discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 24th 2009, 11:14 am

I'm watching also. He does seem sweet & kind when sober.
I think it was to soon to have a BBQ right after Steven using the day he entered The House. Dr.Drew IMO should have taken Steve back to the treatment center on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 24th 2009, 11:31 am

I watch it!

I also watched the first part of this series called Rehab House & my interest started because Gary Busey was on the show. Steve did real good in Rehab House but the time between Rehab House & Sobor House Steve began using again & when Sober House started he came into the house high - & it has been down hill the past two shows for him. I have not seen the third show yet. The time table between the two houses - I'm guessing it was maybe just a few hours or maybe a day.

I did not mess with drugs in my day & thank goodness I snipped it in the bud with my kids when my son tried it. But this show has caught my interest & I do not miss a show, not sure why but maybe I just have to see what it is like - drug addiction.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 24th 2009, 2:24 pm

Von wrote:
I watch it!
But this show has caught my interest & I do not miss a show, not sure why but maybe I just have to see what it is like - drug addiction.

Drug addiction is not a pretty thing. I've seen first hand what drugs can do and it is not pretty. My sister-in-law who was a heavy user, has been sober almost 15 years, is married to a pastor and now runs a long-term drug treatment center. What you are seeing is definitely reality!

I agree with you tinkerbell, the BBQ was too soon, especially because of the situation with Steven. I am really rooting for all of them, especially Steven & Seth. Maybe it's because their addictions seems so much worse than the others.
Back to top Go down
Jessica337
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 25th 2009, 4:27 am

I also watch the show. It was sad to see Steven the way he was on the show on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 25th 2009, 7:11 pm

I've seen clips with Andy Dick. I wonder if Steven is leaving the show and Andy Dick is replacing him.

Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   January 26th 2009, 5:03 am

I didn't know that they took the leap and are now filming in the Sober living house. I remember when they visited it during the Celebrity rehab with Dr. Drew and they thought it was really dirty and disgusting. Now I am interested to see who all went in. I agree about Steven, it's terrible to see the permanent damage done to his brain. Horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living   

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Rehab's Sober Living
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: