all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 4:31 pm

I don't have the link to Fort anymore. What are they saying over there today? I have read comments left on RealitySteve's page today. There are definitely some outlandish theories going around. I am anxious to see if he follows through with his promise for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 4:33 pm

i closed the fort out this morning and havent returned. it gets so crazy over there that i cant keep up.

Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:44 pm

The only one who actually admitted having sex on these fantasy dates was Trista from the Bachelorette. She said sex was an important part of the relationship. I remember her saying Ryan (was that his name???) had a big problem with her sleeping with the other guy and it took awhile for him to get past it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:49 pm

Yeah, I have heard that some have sex and some don't. Who is going to admit it, really?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:53 pm

Not sure if this was posted yet...

http://www.realitytvsoup.com/2009/02/bachelor-women-tell-all-episode.html

The Bachelor; Women Tell All Episode
Posted by admin | | Jason Mesnick, The Bachelor | 0 comments

"The Women Tell All" -- It's an explosive reunion viewers won't want to miss, as the most memorable bachelorettes from this season - including Erika, Jillian, Megan, Naomi, Natalie, Nikki, Shannon and Stephanie -- return to confront each other and Jason one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. And Jason discloses that the third time truly was the charm for him, revealing that he's extremely happy with his final choice, on "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Jason and Chris Harrison discuss the most dramatic on and off-air moments of the season, and Jason finally reveals what happened in that camping tent with Molly! Some of the bachelorettes will be put on the hot seat for a revealing question and answer session: A devastated and emotional Jillian reveals how truly in love she was with Jason and why she thought she was "the one." She has the opportunity to confront Jason for the first time since their trip to New Zealand about why he dealt her the "friend card." Passions run to a fever pitch between the women as they talk about what life was like in the mansion, competing for one handsome Bachelor. The discussion reaches a boiling point when the most abrasive woman - Megan - is confronted by the other ladies about d and emotional Jillian reveals how truly in love she was with Jason and why she thought she was "the one." She has the opporher "potty mouth," and Lauren reveals she was actually scared of her. But the single mom stands up to them all, defending her actions. And Natalie emotionally remembers her dramatic exit from the series after her one-on-one date with Jason in Las Vegas and her shock when she saw the aftermath of her departure, when the remaining women talked about her. The other bachelorettes provide some insight on why they were so glad that Jason sent Natalie home.

Trista and Ryan, who are expecting their second child, offer advice about how they've stayed so happy since we saw them meet six years ago on "The Bachelorette." Charlie O' Connell, who starred in the series in March 2005, and Sarah Brice, the woman he chose, will share with viewers how their relationship has developed since Charlie offered Sarah his final rose.

It's the bachelorettes like you've never seen them before! The special also includes a sneak peek at the final episode.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 8:02 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Not sure if this was posted yet...

http://www.realitytvsoup.com/2009/02/bachelor-women-tell-all-episode.html

The Bachelor; Women Tell All Episode
Posted by admin | | Jason Mesnick, The Bachelor | 0 comments

"The Women Tell All" -- It's an explosive reunion viewers won't want to miss, as the most memorable bachelorettes from this season - including Erika, Jillian, Megan, Naomi, Natalie, Nikki, Shannon and Stephanie -- return to confront each other and Jason one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. And Jason discloses that the third time truly was the charm for him, revealing that he's extremely happy with his final choice, on "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Jason and Chris Harrison discuss the most dramatic on and off-air moments of the season, and Jason finally reveals what happened in that camping tent with Molly! Some of the bachelorettes will be put on the hot seat for a revealing question and answer session: A devastated and emotional Jillian reveals how truly in love she was with Jason and why she thought she was "the one." She has the opportunity to confront Jason for the first time since their trip to New Zealand about why he dealt her the "friend card." Passions run to a fever pitch between the women as they talk about what life was like in the mansion, competing for one handsome Bachelor. The discussion reaches a boiling point when the most abrasive woman - Megan - is confronted by the other ladies about d and emotional Jillian reveals how truly in love she was with Jason and why she thought she was "the one." She has the opporher "potty mouth," and Lauren reveals she was actually scared of her. But the single mom stands up to them all, defending her actions. And Natalie emotionally remembers her dramatic exit from the series after her one-on-one date with Jason in Las Vegas and her shock when she saw the aftermath of her departure, when the remaining women talked about her. The other bachelorettes provide some insight on why they were so glad that Jason sent Natalie home.

Trista and Ryan, who are expecting their second child, offer advice about how they've stayed so happy since we saw them meet six years ago on "The Bachelorette." Charlie O' Connell, who starred in the series in March 2005, and Sarah Brice, the woman he chose, will share with viewers how their relationship has developed since Charlie offered Sarah his final rose.

It's the bachelorettes like you've never seen them before! The special also includes a sneak peek at the final episode.

Thanks Mrs. C. I hadn't seen this. Hot time in the old town that night fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 8:55 pm

Well, my gosh Jillian and Jason practically did it right there in the hot tub last night...I can only imagine what they did behind closed doors! I could not believe they showed that on prime time. I've been married almost thirty years and I blushed as my dh and I watched that part! Yikes!!

Another comment I wanted to make was about Chris H's blog where he talked about the show not being scripted. I love Chris...he's a great host, but come on now...really! I met a young lady, at a baby shower for a mutual friend of ours, who was one of the girls on Matt's season and she said she was shocked at how scipted everything was. They were told how to sit on the chair...where to put their arm as they talked to the bachelor and on and on it went. She said she was glad when she was sent home!

I was disappointed in Jason last night, as well as with Jillian. She gave up too much of herself to be with him. And Jason saying that Melissa reminds him of DeAnna and his ex and still sticking with her when he has to realize he'll be making the same mistake a third time! I think Jason is afraid of a strong, independent woman like Jillian.
I have come to the conclusion that while I love Melissa, I don't think she is right for him. There, I said it. Sorry to all Melissa and Jason fans.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 9:38 pm

WOW just went to the FORT to read---won't be going back there for a while. They give me a damn headache.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 9:45 pm

lovin wrote:
WOW just went to the FORT to read---won't be going back there for a while. They give me a damn headache.

LOL they make my head spin.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 9:57 pm

ebowers wrote:

And Jason saying that Melissa reminds him of DeAnna and his ex and still sticking with her when he has to realize he'll be making the same mistake a third time! I think Jason is afraid of a strong, independent woman like Jillian.
I have come to the conclusion that while I love Melissa, I don't think she is right for him. There, I said it. Sorry to all Melissa and Jason fans.

IMO the way I took this when he said it, is at first Melissa does remind him of DeAnna and his ex but after being with her and getting to know her, he sees she's different than them. (we have to remember the editing too they have to cast even more doubt for us) They have had chemistry from date 1 there is absolutely no denying it, while yes Jillian's FD was hot, that was the ONLY hottness I seen from them. I think they have a fantastic friendship as Jillian has said in interviews. We have to remember Jason is a man and what man wouldn't get a little excited in a hot tub with a hot woman, he's not dead nor married YET! LOL Hope this didn't offend you ebowers, JMHO!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 11:58 pm

The FORT posters say that RS's video is up NOW and Jason dumps Melissa at ATFR and begins to see Molly!! I can't read anymore, but will get back on in the morning.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 1:14 am

So, maybe at the ATFR ceremony Melissa tells Jason she is back with her ex, per the script, and she breaks up with him!!! That is how Jason will come out smelling like a rose, as Chris H. said in one of his blogs! So, who do we, the audience believe, RS or what we see happen on the ATFR show?? I got it, I think!!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 2:44 am

Can I say Jason has only felt the love from the Internet, I have a feeling he is going to experience the other side of the internet...If everything is as it seems in RS's tubes.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 2:46 am

catty wrote:
Moody wrote:
OMG!!!!! I am watching reality steve youtubes right now. I hope someone else is up to discuss with me. big cry

I'm up for a bit longer. I drank a cup of coffee earlier and I'm wide awake. Not a good idea.

My problem also I drank a large ice coffee late and can't sleep.

Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 2:46 am

trubeliver wrote:

At this point I have to hope Melissa knew the score from the beginning just as Jason and Molly did. She was promised to be the next Bachelorette for going along and being a good little dumpee. I fear this was not the case. I think she could have been totally blindsided. I really don't think I can watch the final where she meets his family and he pretends to care about her all the while planning to make a mockery of her feelings. If she agrees to be the next Bachelorette, I might be convinced she did know the score. No way in hell can I see her going through this traversity and then wanting to swim in this cess pool again unless it is for big dollars.

Tru, Unfortunately I also think Melissa was totally blindsided. She had no clue. I think she fell head over heels in love with Jason. This is absolutely cruel.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14724
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 2:47 am

ABC can't force RealitySteve to remove the youtubes can they?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 2:49 am

icecoffee wrote:
catty wrote:
Moody wrote:
OMG!!!!! I am watching reality steve youtubes right now. I hope someone else is up to discuss with me. big cry

I'm up for a bit longer. I drank a cup of coffee earlier and I'm wide awake. Not a good idea.

lol! We aren't too smart are we? I'm guessing you love ice coffee and that is why your screen name is ice coffee? Smile
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 2:50 am

catty wrote:
icecoffee wrote:
catty wrote:
Moody wrote:

lol! We aren't too smart are we? I'm guessing you love ice coffee and that is why your screen name is ice coffee? Smile

yea

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 3:05 am

catty wrote:

That's a good question, and can't he be sued for spoiling the show? I guess we will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 3:07 am

Moody wrote:
catty wrote:

That's a good question, and can't he be sued for spoiling the show? I guess we will have to wait and see.

I am thinking that is why he posted them tonight, so some people could watch them in case he was forced to remove them. But what the hell do I know.
Well I hope many fans here are able to see them in case they are removed.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 3:09 am

CBS forced the people who were posting the BB you tubes to stop and I think take them down.

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 3:29 am

icecoffee wrote:
CBS forced the people who were posting the BB you tubes to stop and I think take them down.

Right, but that was copyrighted material. This is all really strange. I just watched the youtubes again.
Back to top Go down
Terriliz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 6:25 am

Please help!! Up here in the boonies we have no access to U-tube. What is going on? For the record, my heart broke when Jill left, Oh NO Canada!!!

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 7:11 am

Terriliz wrote:
Please help!! Up here in the boonies we have no access to U-tube. What is going on? For the record, my heart broke when Jill left, Oh NO Canada!!!

Jason picked Melissa and that is what you will see at the Final Rose Ceremony. At the After the Final Rose Ceremony, Molly and Melissa are both there, and he tells Melissa that he wants to break off the engagement and be with Molly instead. There is speculation that the After AFter rose ceremony will be an engagement to Molly.

Reality Steve believes that it was Molly all along, and ABC set the whole thing up, saying if you want Molly you have to go with Melissa. Others believe that he had a change of heart. He was meeting meeting with Molly on the weekends that he wasn't meeting with Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Terriliz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 7:30 am

Thanks, Moody. (I think doh ) I REALLY hope that is not right, much as I wanted it to be Jillian, second choice was definitely not Molly. Guess if it's true I'm done watching, I had always hoped this show was not scripted.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 18th 2009, 9:31 am

Moody wrote:
Terriliz wrote:

Jason picked Melissa and that is what you will see at the Final Rose Ceremony. At the After the Final Rose Ceremony, Molly and Melissa are both there, and he tells Melissa that he wants to break off the engagement and be with Molly instead. There is speculation that the After AFter rose ceremony will be an engagement to Molly.

Reality Steve believes that it was Molly all along, and ABC set the whole thing up, saying if you want Molly you have to go with Melissa. Others believe that he had a change of heart. He was meeting meeting with Molly on the weekends that he wasn't meeting with Melissa.

Ok who honestly will meet with someone else when you are engaged to someone else??? I would have a lot more respect for him if he would have said at the FRC I am in love with you both so I would like to continue to see you in the outside world to see if it works out. Would it be cool with either girl NO but it looks better than sneaking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   

Back to top Go down

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: