all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 4:53 am

New blog from Chris:

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:10 am

Bethany123 wrote:
New blog from Chris:

Thanks, Bethany!

Geez, I haven't jumped up out of bed like this just to run and see if there was exciting news regarding a reality show ...since Janelle was on Big Brother!!
This is crazy!!!!!!!!

Flower is going to kill me for bringing it up again but I keep thinking he does pick Melissa but Jillian announces she is pregnant and that changes everything.
Crazy!! Crazy!!

I don't know what is really going on...I just can't wait for March 3rd!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:10 am

http://www.komonews.com/news/39700812.html

Jillian says Jason made the right decision

BURBANK, Calif. -- On Monday night, Washington state's own bachelor Jason Mesnick broke yet another heart on "The Bachelor," narrowing his search for a bride to two bachelorettes.

Fans everywhere are anxious to find out which of the two ladies the bachelor will keep. So KOMO News went to California to get some answers.

We found Jason in the middle of taping the show's season finale that promises to leave fans hyperventilating.

But first we wanted a few words from Jillian, the Canadian sweetheart who didn't get a rose on Monday.

"I love him still, but I think that he made the right decision.

"He had met all these things that I was looking for, but there was that one little thing inside you that says "yes, he's the one,' and it wasn't there yet," she said.

When it comes to her rule about hot dog toppings telling all about a guy, Jillian doesn't put the bachelor in the kraut category; she really fell for this one.

"You know, watching it tonight was a lot harder. I forgot how sad I was and how disappointed I was," she said.

Remember, the dating episodes wrapped up back in November, so Jillian's heartbreak has been on the mend for a few months.

Jason says with Jillian he shared a "different connection than I was looking for in my wife, with Melissa and Molly. And with Jillian, it just came down to she was my ultimate friend.

"And there was something else growing there too but didn't see it being more than my ultimate friend," he said.

So what about that steamy hot tub scene between Jason and his pal? The host calls it one of the most intimate make-out moments in the history of the show.

"The hot tub scene was a little more hot than I thought it was going to be," said Jillian. "You have a few drinks, you have some conversation...all you can think about is 'this person is amazing. Let's make out!'"

The buzz in the Burbank studio is that ABC could play cupid for this fan favorite. Would Jillian consider becoming the next "Bachelorette"?

"One part of me says 'Jill, stop while you're ahead.' The other part of me says 'heck, go for it!' So I'm gonna have to sleep on it and maybe have a glass of wine and figure out what to do," she said.

The season finale of 'The Bachelor' won't air until next Monday, but if you think the suspense is killing you, try being Jason. He says it's been exhausting to keep his secret for the past months.

Mike Fleiss, the creator of the show, told the New York Times that the ending is "insane", even freakish. Could it have anything to do with DeAnna's surprise reappearance?

"It's such an important part of this whole experience -- her being there. I can't say anything else. It would ruin it for everybody," Jason said.

But Jason, we want to know. Your Washington viewers want to know.

"They're going to find out, I promise," he said.

The next week, the women of "the Bachelor" will reunite to talk about their experience. Jason will present his final rose on March 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:17 am

I liked this post over at FORT.. poster named Small:

( this reminds us of what Reality Steve has said before)

RS pretty much says what we'll see and what he tells us will be different. I went back and reread the last couple of his blog posts and this is what sticks out to me:
"Sure, the finale and both ďATFRísĒ will make it seem like these events happened totally on their own and without manipulation, and itíll even come across as a genuine and somewhat believable story. Iím here to tell you its not. There is a story here that goes much deeper than what weíre seeing on television and people have been in on this from the very beginning. Who has been in on it, you ask? That will be revealed in my final column. And no, I have not told you the shocking part yet. This was just the beginning part of the story. Thereís much more here..."

But this is the kicker for me:
They are going to present to you a love story. They are going to show the journey of that love story. They are going to show two people getting engaged, get reaction from the one who wasnít picked, then give you a follow up on the next night as to where everything stands. I am here to tell you that is not what really happened. They are going to show you one story, and I will tell you another. There is no love story here, sorry to disappoint all you hopeless romantics.

He is definitely implying this whole show is a FRAUD. That NOTHING we see on air is real. I really thought and have thought throughout this show that we've seen real chemistry between Mel and Jay. Maybe they are just really, really good actors. IDK...I'm ready for the ending...I'm tired of the mystery...it's all giving me a headache!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:21 am

Nancy, this blog just made me crazier! Laughing
This is going to be the LONGEST two weeks ever!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:37 am

Mrs C wrote:
....as intimate as possible.

What the heck does that mean? Something is going down big time!

-It looked like it was set up for a wedding to me! It's going to be something involving Melissa's parents I bet. That seemed to be the only story line that they could show any "Melissa doubt". You could tell the this trip wasn't the first that Jason and Melissa have been "intimate". They show very little discussion between Melissa and Brad, it's all about her darn parents. Any way, I think they are definitely the the end couple.

Deanna looked bigger didn't she?

My husband watched with me too, we discussed the overnight dates and decided they all three had sex with him. My husband kept joking about how Jason kept saying "so so and so so is OPENING UP".. lol! He was like, yeah, opening their legs.. MEN!

The Jillian sex scene was sizzling, but unfortunately for her he "just isn't that into you"... even with all that the chemistry just wasn't there for him.

Molly - UGH!!! I can't stand Molly. She is so fake and full of herself. She wont be the next Bachelorette, public wouldn't watch. It's all about ratings.

I need to see a screen cap of that dark "intimate" scene they showed at the end. Shoot, I haven't even read this entire thread someone may have already posted it. dance

Gotta say, great show, especially if I could get my husband to stick it out for 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:38 am

Tiger wrote:
Lori wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
....as intimate as possible.

What the heck does that mean? Something is going down big time!

This is so strange. What is going on?

RealitySteve does not need to waste our time. He either comes completely clean and clear or else the lynch mob will find him.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:39 am

If Jason did have sex with all three, then I'd say Jillian is lucky not to have been picked. He came off as kind of slimy IMO. Of course it could all be in the editing.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:40 am

fuss and fight

Next!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:41 am

flowerpower wrote:
Chris's exact words, this does NOT bode well.

and Nothing could have prepared us for what happened next. What you are about to see is so dramatic, so emotionally difficult, that out of respect for all the parties involved we have decided to keep this set as intimate as possible."

How can it be intimate if it is televised?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:44 am

Moody wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
Chris's exact words, this does NOT bode well.

and Nothing could have prepared us for what happened next. What you are about to see is so dramatic, so emotionally difficult, that out of respect for all the parties involved we have decided to keep this set as intimate as possible."

How can it be intimate if it is televised?

Maybe it's really from a honeymoon suite lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:45 am

happy watching knee-hi today.... be back after 10
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:48 am

ebowers wrote:
I did pick up on the fact at the very beginning of tonight's show, Jason said something about Melissa reminding him of DeAnna and his ex wife, meaning she is the type of girl he is attracted to.

Yes, that concerned me.

ebowers wrote:
But, didn't Chris H. say something in one of his blogs about Jason that it took guts to do what he did at the end...so maybe he goes with Molly.

I really don't think he goes with Molly. Maybe the "took guts" means going with Melissa who is his usual "type" and taking that risk.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 5:53 am

Quote :
Could it have anything to do with DeAnna's surprise reappearance?

"It's such an important part of this whole experience -- her being there. I can't say anything else. It would ruin it for everybody," Jason said

Now that is just super weird.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 6:03 am

Bethany123 wrote:
New blog from Chris:

Everybody be sure and read this blog. He is pretty much saying the opposite of what Reality Steve is saying, but to me it sounds like the ending is negative.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 6:25 am

interview with Jillian

http://www.komonews.com/news/39700812.html

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 6:35 am

I'm still not convinced its a negative ending (well it will be if he ends up picking the fame whore, oops I mean DeAnna). I think that the woman he picks, while they do have some difficulties, heck maybe they got engaged and she called it off after seeing the show and they are now back together. I don't know I'm talking out my butt again.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 6:38 am

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k60NQy2Va5jDlGXcze

video of recap
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 6:39 am

jason's blog

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/17/bachelor-jason-blogs-about-the-toughest-cut-yet/#more-8513

summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 7:14 am

We also showed you a bit of the first After the Final Rose special that will air immediately after the finale on March 2nd. I give you a hint that something happens that's so stunning and dramatic, we taped it in private without an audience.

This what Chris said in his blog that made me think. It sounds like whatever hapenned, hapenned at the 1st ATFR and they immediately made the people leave and shot it in private then. The main people that are there are Molly, Melissa and Jason.

Could Molly be pregnant?

Or, could it just be that Melissa's parents are there in the audience.

What about something with Ty?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 7:40 am

Moody wrote:
Bethany123 wrote:
New blog from Chris:

Everybody be sure and read this blog. He is pretty much saying the opposite of what Reality Steve is saying, but to me it sounds like the ending is negative.

I think it sounds like the opposite of RealitySteve, but I don't find it "negative"
I bet it has to do with Melissa's parents though.

How about this: Jason asks her parents for permission to marry... they say NO. Melissa has to choose between the two.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 7:47 am

I think that Dee and Mel have a secret connection, maybe Mel being on the show was Dee's doing. They may be related and that had something to do with Jas not meeting her parents at their home.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 8:38 am

The Women Tell All - February 23, 2009 - 8-10 pm (time may change)
Fifteen roseless bachelorettes return to dish with---and about---each
other and Jason. They also weigh in on which of the final two
contenders they think Jason will pick. There are also hot-seat sessions
for Jason and some of the bachelorettes; profiles of the two finalists;
and a preview of the season finale.

Final Rose Ceremony - March 2, 2009 - 8-10pm
After The Final Rose - March 2, 2009 - 10pm

After the Final Rose: Part 2 (tentatively titled) - March 3, 2009 9pm
A season recap featuring Jason and the bachelorette he selected at the
final rose ceremony---as well as the one he didn't. Included: updates
on all three.

"THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE, PART 2"
BRINGS AN EMOTIONAL CONCLUSION TO THIS SEASON
OF "THE BACHELOR," TUESDAY, MARCH 3 ON ABC

"The Bachelor: After the Final Rose, Part 2" - Jason Mesnick, the first
single dad in "Bachelor" history, will appear with both of the final
two women he selected on this exciting and moving look back at the
journey they all took together. Viewers will be treated to the latest
update on the happy couple and the woman Jason didn't choose on this
one-hour special that will wrap the 13th and most successful season of
ABC's popular romance reality series in recent years, on "The Bachelor:
After the Final Rose, Part 2," TUESDAY, MARCH 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET)
on the ABC Television Network.

Jason will offer his final rose in the Season Finale of "The Bachelor,"
MONDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), to be followed by the one-hour
special, "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET),
completing a full night of romance and drama on ABC.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 8:42 am

Following three spectacular New Zealand dates, "The Bachelor"'s Jason
Mesnick had to narrow down the field of three -- Jillian, Melissa and
Molly -- to just two.

Right or wrong, Mesnick elected to eliminate Jillian, a 29-year-old
interior designer from Vancouver, Canada, who gives ET the inside scoop
on how she is feeling.

ET: What was your favorite part of this experience?

Jillian: Before I did the show, I was a little bit worried if I would
find my Prince Charming. Being there and feeling those sparks again
made me realize that I can have that feeling again. I loved the
adventure of it. I loved not being in control for once. I loved
traveling. The girls were awesome. Obviously, Jason treated me like
gold. I loved that I was brave enough to take a leap of faith. What do
they say? You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take, but it
doesn't mean every shot you take, you are going to get.

ET:
It has to be hard to get to the final three and not win Jason's heart.
If asked, would you consider being the next "The Bachelorette"?

Jillian: Part of me says, "Jill, stop while you are ahead. Now that you
have done this and learned a lot about yourself, do it the
old-fashioned way." The old-fashioned way hasn't really been working
for me, so the other part of me says, "Jill, just go ahead and do it.
You are an adventure seeker. Give it a shot and maybe you can find him
that way." I think I have to sleep on it -- and maybe have a glass of
wine.

ET:
You mentioned that you felt you were too slow in letting Jason know how
you felt about him. Is that what you would do over? Do you think it
would really make a difference, or do people make a true connection, so
it wouldn't change things?

Jillian: Good question. Watching the show now, I think, "Jill, you
should have opened up more. Why weren't you more flirty like Melissa?"
But a) I am not really like that to begin with, and b) it may have been
the connection. In my heart of hearts, I thought that he was the one,
but maybe he saw something that wasn't there. That last day, I felt 90
percent we had so much in common. We shared so much and we had become
such good friends. But I woke up that morning thinking, "There is this
one little thing that is missing." And I wrote in my journal: "I don't
know if it is going to come in time, but I have no time left."

When I watch the show, I see me. I was 100 percent me and that is who
he would have had to fall in love with. I don't think I would change
anything. In the future, though, I want to be able to be a little
softer and show my significant other that I can't do everything on my
own and I do need help. I want to share my life with somebody. I think
a lot of time people think I am so independent and I want to do
everything on my own. I do want somebody to share my life with --and
fix my carburetor right now!

ET: Have you had time to go home yet and see how your friends react?

Jillian: I do restaurant design for a restaurant chain in Vancouver, so
I am always on the jobsite every morning. The electricians and the
carpenters are like, "I cried last night." I am getting a great
response from people: People thanking me for being so open and honest.
So far I haven't received any negative comments. People are being
supportive.

ET: What are your thoughts for Jason now that you aren't in the running?

Jillian: It would break my heart to see Jason go through another break
up. That is the one fear that I had. I talked to him about it on one of
our dates, but you guys didn't see it. I said, "What happens if it gets
to the end and it is me my buddy Melissa and you think, these girls are
both awesome, but are not ready to marry either one of them? What are
you going to do?"

I think Jason has a good emotional intelligence and I hope he made the
right choice, because if he didn't there will be a lot of broken hearts.

ET: Who are you rooting for?

Jillian: I bonded so much with Melissa. We have a lot in common. We are
both bubbly and sweet. I hope that he chooses her and doesn't hurt her.
But Molly is smart. Molly is funny. She is articulate. She knows how to
capture people's attention. I think there are so many great things
about her. I see her as maybe a little too reserved, or as planning
things out too much. I would say now that he hasn't chosen me, I hope
it is Melissa.

ET: Do you think you and Jason will stay in touch?

Jillian: I 100 percent think we will stay in touch. I had breakups
before where I have been hurt. The easiest thing for me to do -- a lot
of my friends don't understand it -- is be friends with them. Because
when I have jealousy or when I have that anguish, it causes me too much
anxiety. It is easier for me to be friends.

With Jason it was different. It is not like he intended to hurt me. He
had to make a decision -- whether it was the right or wrong one -- and
I for sure think I will stay in touch with him. And whoever he chooses,
hopefully we will have barbecues and hang out. We will see what
happens.

Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 8:58 am

Thanks, Kim.
Ok so after reading this we know Jillian has nothing at all to do with this "big surprise, shocking" ending...I just wish we could find a good spoiler that discloses what it is!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 9:00 am

summer wrote:
We also showed you a bit of the first After the Final Rose special that will air immediately after the finale on March 2nd. I give you a hint that something happens that's so stunning and dramatic, we taped it in private without an audience.

This what Chris said in his blog that made me think. It sounds like whatever hapenned, hapenned at the 1st ATFR and they immediately made the people leave and shot it in private then. The main people that are there are Molly, Melissa and Jason.

Could Molly be pregnant?

Or, could it just be that Melissa's parents are there in the audience.

What about something with Ty?

But if they left immediately, how would they have that elaborate set up (dark room with candles etc.)

I don't think it's anything to do with pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 9:06 am

Quote :
All signs are pointing to he chooses no one at the FRC

Multiple references to Brad's season by RS and MF

RS's continued capitalization of NO ONE

The source that says Jason came home without his mind made up.

The inconsistancies in the foliage of the FRC and the proposal

The SC of Jason walking PDG up the part with the ring still in his pocket

Jason crying over the balcony... If he was crying to let Jill go
imagine how he is going to be to let both women that he "loves" go

Timeline being off

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 9:10 am

Kimmie wrote:
Quote :
All signs are pointing to he chooses no one at the FRC

Multiple references to Brad's season by RS and MF

RS's continued capitalization of NO ONE

The source that says Jason came home without his mind made up.

The inconsistancies in the foliage of the FRC and the proposal

The SC of Jason walking PDG up the part with the ring still in his pocket

Jason crying over the balcony... If he was crying to let Jill go
imagine how he is going to be to let both women that he "loves" go

Timeline being off

This must be from the fort? I don't know what timeline they are talking about. Not picking either wouldn't be jaw dropping. It's really weird that he will have both of the women at the After the Final Rose Ceremony. How awkward.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 9:52 am

Quote :
I liked this post at the FORT and totally agree with her/him (OHO-101) only one post.

I am posting this now, because I am sure the boards will be BUSY all day! Plus, everyone is waiting what line of Bull$!*t RS let's loose today.
I am not going to try & explain away the weird clues and I'm not buying into the weird theories of suicide & babies.

ONE THING I FINALLY NOTICED: (remember RS said it's always been there & we haven't caught on and basically said that the edit crew did something slick.)
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE GIRLS GETTING WAKING UP & GETTING READY?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE LIMO RIDES TO THE FRC?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE WALK TO THE PODIUM?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF JASON & THE F1 & F2 LOOKING AT EACH OTHER, HOLDING HANDS ETC?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE LIMO OF THE F2 DRIVING AWAY?

Seriously!!!!!! come on fans, it is not sooo cryptic! Goodgod some of these theories out there make my skin crawl!!! MOST of us are smarter than that! Don't be gross!!!!

Deanna - I believe in my heart that she is NOT there to end up with him, but to backtrack to the ONE THING she caught soooooo much SH#! for: ALLOWING JASON TO COME ALL THE WAY DOWN THE PATH AND EVEN GET DOWN ON HIS KNEE. This is key!!!! It was an incredible humiliation & the main reason many many viewers rallied around Jason & threw DeAnna under the bus!
Deanna is there to tell him "Don't let someone you care about get humiliated."
JASON IS NOT GOING TO LET THE F2 GO THROUGH THIS!
JASON WILL NOT BE WITH HER AT THE FRC PODIUM.
JASON WILL TRY TO SAVE HER THE HUMILIATION, MEET HER AT THE HOUSE, BY THE POOL, WHO KNOWS.
YET IT WILL GET UGLY & TENSE - NOT TEARS, BUT ANGER.

The ATFR is on a closed set because I think they finally get her family there. ABC wants to look respectful.
The ATFR2 is going to be more "happy".

Don't believe me???? I think back to my FAVE season:
Jen & Andrew. CH said they had to cut a lot out by the F4 because you could see the romance. You also saw BOTH ladies GETTING READY, and then that psycho F2 didn't want to get in the limo, kept pulling over, etc.....
Deanna & Jesse: They spent a HELLUVAALOT of time following the guys that day & in the limo & there is a ton of preview SC's that follow them down the final path.
Trista & Ryan: same...lots of getting ready footage leading up to the ride & final walk.

Who's on board with this?! I think RS is a terrible at clues.
The not who but how means: Melissa (as the FORT folks guesses early on) but the FRC will be completely unorthodox.
The 2/3: 2 out of the F3 said they were IN LOVE. Jillian did not, so see ya! (2 out of 3 ain't bad = MEATLOAF clue)
Montreal: this is tougher, but I'm going with the EXPOS(ed) theory that Molly catches on she is not the F1. I think there will be a pretty serious CONFRONTATION. That's why we see Jason so distraught.

Hang in guys, only 13 more days to go!
Pass my theory around! - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 10:01 am

I agree with the part about not wanting the girl he didn't choose, Molly, to be humiliated like he was.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 10:18 am

That was kind of my theory earlier. There is no F2. Now, I didn't state that there was a fight, but that Molly went along with it because she knew he loved Mel more.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 10:32 am

new blog up.

see the RS thread

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 10:33 am

Moody wrote:
Quote :
I liked this post at the FORT and totally agree with her/him (OHO-101) only one post.

I am posting this now, because I am sure the boards will be BUSY all day! Plus, everyone is waiting what line of Bull$!*t RS let's loose today.
I am not going to try & explain away the weird clues and I'm not buying into the weird theories of suicide & babies.

ONE THING I FINALLY NOTICED: (remember RS said it's always been there & we haven't caught on and basically said that the edit crew did something slick.)
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE GIRLS GETTING WAKING UP & GETTING READY?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE LIMO RIDES TO THE FRC?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE WALK TO THE PODIUM?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF JASON & THE F1 & F2 LOOKING AT EACH OTHER, HOLDING HANDS ETC?
WHERE ARE THE SC'S OF THE LIMO OF THE F2 DRIVING AWAY?

Seriously!!!!!! come on fans, it is not sooo cryptic! Goodgod some of these theories out there make my skin crawl!!! MOST of us are smarter than that! Don't be gross!!!!

Deanna - I believe in my heart that she is NOT there to end up with him, but to backtrack to the ONE THING she caught soooooo much SH#! for: ALLOWING JASON TO COME ALL THE WAY DOWN THE PATH AND EVEN GET DOWN ON HIS KNEE. This is key!!!! It was an incredible humiliation & the main reason many many viewers rallied around Jason & threw DeAnna under the bus!
Deanna is there to tell him "Don't let someone you care about get humiliated."
JASON IS NOT GOING TO LET THE F2 GO THROUGH THIS!
JASON WILL NOT BE WITH HER AT THE FRC PODIUM.
JASON WILL TRY TO SAVE HER THE HUMILIATION, MEET HER AT THE HOUSE, BY THE POOL, WHO KNOWS.
YET IT WILL GET UGLY & TENSE - NOT TEARS, BUT ANGER.

The ATFR is on a closed set because I think they finally get her family there. ABC wants to look respectful.
The ATFR2 is going to be more "happy".

Don't believe me???? I think back to my FAVE season:
Jen & Andrew. CH said they had to cut a lot out by the F4 because you could see the romance. You also saw BOTH ladies GETTING READY, and then that psycho F2 didn't want to get in the limo, kept pulling over, etc.....
Deanna & Jesse: They spent a HELLUVAALOT of time following the guys that day & in the limo & there is a ton of preview SC's that follow them down the final path.
Trista & Ryan: same...lots of getting ready footage leading up to the ride & final walk.

Who's on board with this?! I think RS is a terrible at clues.
The not who but how means: Melissa (as the FORT folks guesses early on) but the FRC will be completely unorthodox.
The 2/3: 2 out of the F3 said they were IN LOVE. Jillian did not, so see ya! (2 out of 3 ain't bad = MEATLOAF clue)
Montreal: this is tougher, but I'm going with the EXPOS(ed) theory that Molly catches on she is not the F1. I think there will be a pretty serious CONFRONTATION. That's why we see Jason so distraught.

Hang in guys, only 13 more days to go!
Pass my theory around! - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Fascinating! Thanks Moody! A rational explanation of what may happen. I'm on board with it lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 10:34 am

Reality Steve's Blog is up and the hint is:

Bird Flower

He is going to "tell all tomorrow on Youtube" because he wants to beat the Tabloids to the punch. This is big enough for the Tabloids?? I can't even imagine!

http://www.realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 10:54 am

Why doesn't RS just spill a shortened version in text. He's announced to the world that he's making a video and is posting in on YouTube tomorrow. Guess what RS? Fleiss, ABC and a ton of lawyers are gonna lock you down so fast, it'll make your clues makes sense.

... to me, he's coming off as a publicity ho.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 12:04 pm

I'm not caught up with all your comments, yet (I need to keep reading), but I just have to say . . .

Last night's episode reminded me of why I reallllllly don't like this show. I just kept thinking, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sloppy seconds (and thirds)." He treats those girls like they're just another "bon bon in the box." Take one out and have a little taste. Put it back and try another. Yuck!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 12:06 pm

Lori wrote:
Jillian didn't tell Jason she loved him in her video. If she gets cut, that's the reason I bet. Men are so dumb. It's easy to say "I love you", it's another to really mean it.

Amen, sista!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 12:13 pm

trubeliver wrote:
I am ready for RS to tell us WHO. It will be interesting to watch the HOW but I really want to know WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe it will be Melissa. It may not seem like it is and maybe she will even leave and then come back or something but I just don't see him with anyone else.

I wish ABC would let us skip The Women Tell All show this year and just get to the FC and ATFC and ATFC2.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 4:01 pm

I always hate the overnight date too. It is always implied sex is had by all and if you don't have sex then for sure you are going home.

I believe if I was a contender I would tell The Bachelor ahead of F3 dates I was not up for a foursome (even though it occured separately, lol). I would be all about cuddles and kisses but he better NOT initiate true intimacy with me unless he already was sure I was THE ONE and he better NOT do it with the other two. That would be a deal breaker for me. And maybe that does happen some of the time. Of course it is always edited to imply all F3 give it up or they will be out. It is almost like a very important round in a competition.

The whole thing about watching someone you have come to care about kiss other girls you are living with would be hard enough. But all three of you standing side by side at F3 thinking you all had sex with the same man (one night after the other) would be beyond what I would want for myself or my daughter (God forbid, lol). How awkward would that be. Just think about Jillian standing there in the same building they might have had sex in two nights earlier as she stands with two girls (one of which we know she really is friends with) thinking they probably had sex also. He does not call your name. He kept kissing and holding you...staring into your eyes....iimploring you to 'Open up and assure me you are falling for me'. You do. You say the words. You spend an intimate night together and you get sent home anyway. The question would have to come to mind 'Was I not as good as the other two?'. And F2 would be even worst. How the heck do they handle it? I know they all sign up for it and know what to expect. But geez!!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16352

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 4:17 pm

ITA agree True I would feel the same way. I have to wonder though, if there is sex going on? I haven't watched enough of this show or other seasons. I bet there might be? Has anyone from past seasons ever spoke of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   

Back to top Go down

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: