all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:22 pm

I loved that date....sure it didn't have the steam that we seen compared to Jill. You could see how badly he wanted to say he loved her back, or am I imagining things??
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:25 pm

well, that was a nice ending to Mel's date.

I wonder why they are playing up the parents so much? Is that the only doubt they have been able to come up with regarding her?

I like MElissa because she's vulnerable...

Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:26 pm

Can someone answer this?

MOLLY WHO?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:28 pm

His date with Jillian was definitely the hottest, so that must be why he gets rid of her this week. He's in love with Melissa and to keep Jillian around, he would be doing what Deanna did to him.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:30 pm

ndd123 wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
The set-up for him picking Melissa but she can't accept his proposal without him meeting her parents...?

Crossed my mind too.

YES YES YES
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:35 pm

Jillian didn't tell Jason she loved him in her video. If she gets cut, that's the reason I bet. Men are so dumb. It's easy to say "I love you", it's another to really mean it.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:37 pm

I just had an interesting convo with a friend, she swear she saw
Spoiler:

car driving away. This could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:38 pm

it did look like the car Melissa arrived in.

Interesting.

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:41 pm

We still have 20 minutes too, so something is going on!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:50 pm

That was heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:51 pm

I felt for Jillian...but I think it was easier for him to let her go now instead of at 2 if he indeed does pick Mel, but if he picks Molly then he's an idiot! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:51 pm

Sad I wouldn't mind seeing Jillian as the Bachelorette. She'd be a better choice than Molly.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:53 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Sad I wouldn't mind seeing Jillian as the Bachelorette. She'd be a better choice than Molly.

I would hate to Molly as the bachelorette!

And did anyone else notice that he looked at Mel and saying he couldn't wait for them to me his family and TY.....hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 8:57 pm

lovin wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

I would hate to Molly as the bachelorette!

And did anyone else notice that he looked at Mel and saying he couldn't wait for them to me his family and TY.....hmmmm

Jillian is the catch of the century for someone. She would make a much better bachelorette than Molly.

And yes I did notice his eyes were on Melissa the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:00 pm

....as intimate as possible.

What the heck does that mean? Something is going down big time!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:00 pm

Ok previews with Ty, what do you all think?????
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:02 pm

lovin wrote:
Ok previews with Ty, what do you all think?????

I can't think right now, Lovin, I was a big cry MESS watching that....so darn sad.
Poor sweet Jillian...and seeing Jason cry too ...that did it.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:06 pm

Mrs C wrote:

This is so strange. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:07 pm

Lori wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

This is so strange. What is going on?

RealitySteve does not need to waste our time. He either comes completely clean and clear or else the lynch mob will find him.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:08 pm

I'm hoping that its an engagement party.....I know I'm probably so wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:09 pm

I was thinking maybe he meet Melissas parents on a closed set and THEN proposes OR he WAS engaged to Melissa, but decided he wanted Jill, and they give Jason and Melissa time to talk before bringing out happy Jill? I dunno, I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:10 pm

lovin wrote:
I'm hoping that its an engagement party.....I know I'm probably so wrong about that.

Maybe it is an actual wedding ceremony.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:11 pm

Tiger wrote:
lovin wrote:

Maybe it is an actual wedding ceremony.

One can only hope!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:13 pm

didnt he say it was gut wrenching, and to protect the parties involved they made it as intimate as possible?

KayS

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:14 pm

Chris's exact words, this does NOT bode well.

and Nothing could have prepared us for what happened next. What you are about to see is so dramatic, so emotionally difficult, that out of respect for all the parties involved we have decided to keep this set as intimate as possible."
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:16 pm

I'm too scared to think about it! I need to get put in a "happy place" damnit!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:16 pm

flowerpower wrote:

and Nothing could have prepared us for what happened next. What you are about to see is so dramatic, so emotionally difficult, that out of respect for all the parties involved we have decided to keep this set as intimate as possible."

Oh my God....something popped into my silly head.

Do you think him and Jillian got it on in the fantasy suite and she is pregnant?????
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:19 pm

Ok, if Jill is pregant I am DUN with this show! I am so tired of Reality TV being scripted, ugh!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:19 pm

flowerpower wrote:

Ok , so the ATFR part 2 is the 2 parties involved........ it's a closed set.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:21 pm

Kimmie wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

So just Melissa and Jason then?
PHEW!!
I would be so upset if he slept with sweet Jillian and then dumped her.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:23 pm

I am ready for RS to tell us WHO. It will be interesting to watch the HOW but I really want to know WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe it will be Melissa. It may not seem like it is and maybe she will even leave and then come back or something but I just don't see him with anyone else.

I wish ABC would let us skip The Women Tell All show this year and just get to the FC and ATFC and ATFC2.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:24 pm

Kimmie wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

Makes sense
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:40 pm

trubeliver wrote:
I am ready for RS to tell us WHO. It will be interesting to watch the HOW but I really want to know WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe it will be Melissa. It may not seem like it is and maybe she will even leave and then come back or something but I just don't see him with anyone else.

I wish ABC would let us skip The Women Tell All show this year and just get to the FC and ATFC and ATFC2.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared You're scaring me Tru! You're stealing the words out of my mind! lol!

I had to switch between House and 24 but he's hooked lol He really liked Jillian and couldn't believe Jason let her go LOL I loved when M&M meet Ty and he won't say hi to Molly but Melissa is able to engage him with a knock knock joke.

Intimate - means no audience, no other girls? Maybe one of them is pregnant or Melissa's folks agree to meet Jason but only under restrictive conditions.

The edit of Molly tonight seemed to be two steps forward in intimacy and then three back... two forward, one back. I don't know what to make of any of this.

Flippin' RS. He'd better have some good dirt tomorrow LOL
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 9:55 pm

I'm watching/listening to DeAnna's chat and she's not spilling anything. It's about 'Getting Married'.

I'm out. I'll look for a transcript tomorrow LOL

http://www.getmarried.com/deanna/livechat/index.php

Link if anyone is bored and wants something to do
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 10:00 pm

We have to wait 2 weeks for the finale and the intimate ATFR?

This stinks! I still see nothing with Molly
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 10:01 pm

DeAnna=FAME WHORE!

Sorry I just really dislike her for some reason!

Someone slap me quick because I'm now wondering if he does choose Mel but then decides he really wants to be with the fame whore!! Ok I'm stopping now before I slap myself!
Back to top Go down
cruzlvr
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 10:26 pm

Kimmie wrote:

flowerpower wrote:

Ok I took that completely different, unless I wasn't watching closing enough. After Chris said that and they came back from commercials they were showing Jason and ( Melissa?) in the bubble batch and then you could hear all these weird noises. At first it sounded like someone farting in the bath and then as it went on you realized the drain was making the noises. I thought is was of kind of a joke when Chris talked about the "most dramatic and emotional" coming up and was referring to the bathtub scene following the commercial.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 10:27 pm

Something seemed odd about Jillian's leaving...they focused too much on her crying, almost like she was going to loose it. Jillian has been shown as a strong woman this whole season...it sure seemed scripted to me! Then, with that Fleiss guy saying something about the ending of this season being compared to the film Network (where someone goes crazy all for ratings...).

I did pick up on the fact at the very beginning of tonight's show, Jason said something about Melissa reminding him of DeAnna and his ex wife, meaning she is the type of girl he is attracted to. But, didn't Chris H. say something in one of his blogs about Jason that it took guts to do what he did at the end...so maybe he goes with Molly. (Sorry to you nonMolly fans). I agree with whomever said that Melissa is getting the same edit Jason got last season and Molly is getting the same edit as Jesse. Obviously, we are seeing the attraction between Melissa and Jason and that is what they want us to believe.

Melissa is adorable!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 16th 2009, 11:13 pm

lovin wrote:

I get the feeling it is something negative, rather than positive. I did not like Jason tonight. Why did he do that with Jillian?lol F1 has got to be shaken up by that. Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   February 17th 2009, 4:38 am

flowerpower wrote:

When I heard Chris say this I was startled...I think it is going to be something incredibly negative and hard to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   

Back to top Go down

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: