all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 10th 2009, 8:12 am

another interview wher he says he was shocked that Deanna came back

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 10th 2009, 8:18 am

Thanks Kimmie! Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 10th 2009, 8:20 am

Jason on Ellen- it's great

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 10th 2009, 8:20 am

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 10th 2009, 8:32 am

access hollywood

'The Bachelor' Jason Reveals His "Manny" Past!
By Laura Saltman on January
8, 2009 4:13 PM

OK, I know he is going to kill me for this one, but it made me laugh so I
just had to throw it out there for all my fans of "The Bachelor" -- before he
became America's most eligible bachelor, Jason Mesnick used to be a male nanny.

According to him, it was something he did in college.

"Yeah,
that was my job. I always knew I wanted to work with kids. I was studying child
psychology and I knew I was going to work somehow in that field," Jason said.

Yep, he was a manny!

After Britney Spears hired herself a
male nanny a couple of years ago, the term "manny" became part of pop culture.
Not that there is anything wrong with a male childcare provider! It just took me
by surprise when he told me.

When I told him the nickname
"manny" he chuckled defensively, "You can say what you want. I took care of a
couple little boys who were my friends, what can I say!"

This
subject came about while Jason and I spent the afternoon visiting the Boys and
Girls Club of America in Burbank. It's an organization he is very active in up
in his hometown of Kirkland, Washington.

"You just hang out. I don't
think they want us to be any different than who we really are. So whether you
are going to go out and play basketball or fooz ball or ping pong or whatever we
are having fun," he added.

I hit Jason with the news that Michael Phelps
had recently visited this branch so he had a hard act to follow.

"Who
would want to follow that guy?! I would love to be here to meet Michael Phelps,"
Jason told me.

Of course, we also talked all about the show and
Monday night's episode.

What's the deal with DeAnna's return? Will his
fiancee move to Seattle right away? Is a wedding already being planned? Is this
union going to survive "The Bachelor" curse and what did he think of Renee and
her bizarre "vision boards"?

If you want get the scoop on that
you'll have to check out the videos

Part 1

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dish-of-salt-meet-the-bachelor-jason-mesnick-part-i_video_919081

Part 2

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dish-of-salt-meet-the-bachelor-jason-mesnick-part-ii_video_919141

Part 3

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dish-of-salt-meet-the-bachelor-part-iii_video_922521
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 10th 2009, 8:35 am

I wonder if he could have named them all? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 14th 2009, 8:35 am

diaries of the dearly departed

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 14th 2009, 8:44 am

Kimmie wrote:
elimination list: SPOILERS

Updates on the Fantasy and LCD dates and etc:
Spoiler:

Another list:

Spoiler:

epi 4 description

January 26th

The nine remaining
bachelorettes vie in a singing contest for a one-on-one date with
Jason, who also accompanies six of the contestants to the set of
"General Hospital," where they meet cast members Bradford Anderson and
Kirsten Storms (and one earns a rose). And he takes two others, clad in
evening gowns and riding in a Bentley, for a romantic night of dining
and dancing. Pumpkin time comes at the rose ceremony, where Jason sends
four bachelorettes home.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 16th 2009, 8:37 am

Have you guys seen this? Looks wild. Ratings must be excellent because there will be another two hour show. Yipppeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 16th 2009, 9:15 am

OMG! I really wish Jason were privy to some of the girls' nastiness. He should be allowed to view them when they aren't with him. After all what they do behind his back is part of who they are.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 16th 2009, 9:32 am

Lori wrote:
OMG! I really wish Jason were privy to some of the girls' nastiness. He should be allowed to view them when they aren't with him. After all what they do behind his back is part of who they are.

I wish we could have live feeds 24/7 so we could see what goes on behind our backs....HA! Yea for another 2 hour show. dancing banana

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 10:45 am

spoiler video.
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 11:10 am

Funny! Some people will go to all sorts of trouble, won't they. LOL

Thanks for bringing it here.

Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 12:10 pm

hahaha... "That chick was scary." Thanks Moody!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 2:35 pm

I am glad he went to all that trouble for us. I love it simply because I am not big on surprises. I will continue to watch the show though.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 2:41 pm

You never know though, it may be a set up. Maybe they want us to believe it's Melissa. It just seemed too easy for many to figure out! It could be edited to make it look like it's Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 2:45 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
I am glad he went to all that trouble for us. I love it simply because I am not big on surprises. I will continue to watch the show though.

I don't like surprises either. I prefer to know, and then watch how it is edited (knowing what I know).. if that makes sense.

I feel positive that it is Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 3:08 pm

Moody wrote:

spoiler video.

I love you, Moody!!
You find the BEST spoilers!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 3:12 pm

ebowers wrote:
You never know though, it may be a set up. Maybe they want us to believe it's Melissa. It just seemed too easy for many to figure out! It could be edited to make it look like it's Melissa.

ITA....way too easy. Watch when they get to final 4 all the girls will be wearing gold pinky rings! lol!
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 3:23 pm

If you want some more spoilers here is a good site....they have figured out week by week who goes on what date and who is eliminated for that week. So far they have been right with each prediction.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelor-spoilers-speculation/

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 8:17 pm

Lori wrote:
ebowers wrote:

ITA....way too easy. Watch when they get to final 4 all the girls will be wearing gold pinky rings! lol!

I see both of your points although I think ABC rushes to production in order to reunite the couple sooner. So, there may be more slip ups in editing. They producers would probably like to see a couple besides Ryan and Trista succeed once the crews leave and the cameras stop. Regardless, it makes for good TV for us reality TV junkies.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 10:20 pm

boredoflurking, just wanted to say that I love your avatar!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 17th 2009, 10:29 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 12:04 am

Bored, I like your new avi, too (but I just have to say that I miss your old one...my all-time favorite of any online avi!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 6:39 am

Stephanie doesn't get a home town date, she is cut in Seattle.

Melissa, Molly, Jillian and Naomi are the Final 4.

Her comment about "We're falling in love" was spliced. They want people that don't watch the show to think he's falling in love with the single mom and are hoping it will bring in new viewers.

Also, reality carol, wherever you are, I got my "message board start" at Fans of Reality TV. I was always a lurker. Don't think I ever posted once. Was always fascinated by their sleuthing. Actually, that is where I started learning about Will and Janelle, which led me to Jokers!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 6:40 am

JASPHAN1 wrote:
hello everyone

So, where did you go!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 8:37 am

I think last season 95% of the people who read the spoilers and such were convinced it was Jason. That is why there was so much madness on the various boards...because the one they had picked (me included) was not the winner in the end. We got fooled!!! And there are some excellent sleuthers out there! There are a few over at FORT that are not totally convinced it is Melissa...and that is why I am thinking hmmmm...there is that doubt that creeps in because of last season.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 8:47 am

^^^I was thinking the same thing. I ain't completely trusting it yet...
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 10:43 am

Moody wrote:
Stephanie doesn't get a home town date, she is cut in Seattle.

Melissa, Molly, Jillian and Naomi are the Final 4.

Her comment about "We're falling in love" was spliced. They want people that don't watch the show to think he's falling in love with the single mom and are hoping it will bring in new viewers.

Also, reality carol, wherever you are, I got my "message board start" at Fans of Reality TV. I was always a lurker. Don't think I ever posted once. Was always fascinated by their sleuthing. Actually, that is where I started learning about Will and Janelle, which led me to Jokers!

Moody, I missed out on the whole Will and Janelle season. confused
I lurked at FORT for a long time then found Joker's and when everyone was getting ban from Joker's I followed TRD over here....THANKS TRD (even though he doesn't know me...I lurked on his myspace, enjoying all the wonderful photo's he took, until he deleted me and never accepted me again as a friend Sad ) This is the first board I have posted on...except for a few times on the Disney Board.

The sleuthing at FORT is amazing. The hours those people put in on finding the smallest clues are unreal.

Last edited by realitycarol on January 18th 2009, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 11:49 am

ebowers wrote:
I think last season 95% of the people who read the spoilers and such were convinced it was Jason. That is why there was so much madness on the various boards...because the one they had picked (me included) was not the winner in the end. We got fooled!!! And there are some excellent sleuthers out there! There are a few over at FORT that are not totally convinced it is Melissa...and that is why I am thinking hmmmm...there is that doubt that creeps in because of last season.

Well, that keeps it interesting.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 12:59 pm

I hoping that the sleuthing is correct at the FORT, I know some are now thinking its the "hot dog" girl (shit for the life of me total brainfart I can't remember her name). I convinced its Melissa!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 1:08 pm

Oh, yes...that sure does keep things interesting!! I love Jillian, the hot dog girl! I wouldn't mind if she was F1.

GO AZ CARDINALS!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 4:12 pm

ebowers wrote:
Oh, yes...that sure does keep things interesting!! I love Jillian, the hot dog girl! I wouldn't mind if she was F1.

GO AZ CARDINALS!!

Thank you ebowers I have no idea why I couldn't remember her name. I like her but I like Melissa better.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 4:14 pm

ebowers wrote:

GO AZ CARDINALS!!

The Cardinals deserve to win with the way my birds are playing! They're making me cranky!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 18th 2009, 4:32 pm

Oh Mrs C...now I'm cranky!! I can't watch anymore...it's too close for comfort for me!
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 19th 2009, 7:14 pm

I am old enough to be his Mom, in fact he is just a little older than my son. However can I just say that Jason is smoking, sexy hot!!!

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 19th 2009, 8:15 pm

BWAHHHHAHAAAA!!! Natalie thinking she's all that and could be a mom tomorrow. Ugh no honey, your far too self absorbed and her getting all pissy, WTF he's not into you, that's not a crime!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 19th 2009, 8:19 pm

lovin wrote:
BWAHHHHAHAAAA!!! Natalie thinking she's all that and could be a mom tomorrow. Ugh no honey, your far too self absorbed and her getting all pissy, WTF he's not into you, that's not a crime!!

demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 19th 2009, 8:24 pm

There is a WHOLE lot of kissing going on tonight! dance
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 19th 2009, 8:26 pm

Mrs C wrote:
There is a WHOLE lot of kissing going on tonight! dance

Mrs. C I just yelled at the tv "Jason your kissing too many girls in one night and its not even the one you should be kissing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   

Back to top Go down

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: