all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:13 pm

LMAO lori..

I don't want Shannon to go home.... She adds some humor to the show.... snot and all..

Jason is definitely a kissing man...
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:20 pm

And I loved that Megan wanted a kiss too, she pulled on his neck and he was like "what?" LMAO She looked like she was going to swallow his face.

And I know we seen a lot of Melissa complaining, but if it were me I would feel the exact same way and ready to punch someone in the face. Like the 15th damn kiss with Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:22 pm

Lori wrote:
ITA....way too easy. Watch when they get to final 4 all the girls will be wearing gold pinky rings! lol!

Lori I think you were on to something. Stephanie is wearing a pinky ring tonight.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:25 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
Lori wrote:
ITA....way too easy. Watch when they get to final 4 all the girls will be wearing gold pinky rings! lol!

Lori I think you were on to something. Stephanie is wearing a pinky ring tonight.

She's wearing it on her left pinky.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:30 pm

I know, I know. I just think it is funny. Besides, as sweet as she is, Stephanie's stage presence and song were awful. She is definitely a character. I just don't seem them two together at all.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:33 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
Lori wrote:

I never noticed. Good catch!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:34 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
I know, I know. I just think it is funny. Besides, as sweet as she is, Stephanie's stage presence and song were awful. She is definitely a character. I just don't seem them two together at all.

I'm just messin' with ya. I don't want nobody ruining my fairy tale ending LOL. Yeah so not seeing it with Stephanie while she's a nice lady she looks far too old for him. And the song---lord I think my ears started bleeding.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:45 pm

Lauren STFU!

WHY DID HE KISS HER????????????????????????????? UGHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT JASON!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:48 pm

I think the stint on General Hospital sunk in a little too much for him. He is still playing doctor and checking every stinking one of their tonsils. Ewwww!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:50 pm

LOL. I feel for some of these girls parents if they are watching? Can you imagine watching your child make a fool out of herself?

BTW, loving the chemistry between Jason and Melissa. It's SO obvious.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 8:51 pm

flowerpower wrote:
LOL. I feel for some of these girls parents if they are watching? Can you imagine watching your child make a fool out of herself?

BTW, loving the chemistry between Jason and Melissa. It's SO obvious.

I agree with you about the chemistry. And did anyone else notice that during the GH date, you'd catch Jason and Melissa hugging. It was after a scene a couple of time. AWWW
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:02 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
I think the stint on General Hospital sunk in a little too much for him. He is still playing doctor and checking every stinking one of their tonsils. Ewwww!

lol!

Did Shannon say she was going to go home and brush her dog's teeth so she can french kiss him? I must have misheard her...
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:03 pm

Oh well, at least Shannon got to go home and french kiss her dog, AFTER using the electric toothbrush! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:05 pm

I'm still LMAO @ Shannon's comment, who da thunk it? Let's get kicked off a show and go home and use the electric toothbrush and french kiss your dog. WTF!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:10 pm

Entirely too much kissing going on during and after the show....

I could be wrong, but I don't think Shannon will be picked for the new Bachelorette show..
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:20 pm

ndd123 wrote:
Entirely too much kissing going on during and after the show....

I could be wrong, but I don't think Shannon will be picked for the new Bachelorette show..

Aww you don't wanna see her on it? Come on now, she's a great catch in a stalker sort of way. lol! All kidding aside, I hope she finds happiness!

Might I add wth is up with all these women saying they are pretty and all? Nikki and Natalie both said "I know I'm pretty, attractive, blah blah blah" Nobody said you weren't. I certainly never hear women speak of themselves in the high of a regard. IMO
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:22 pm

Poor Shannon. I think she is just another innocent victim of editing. lol!
Her dog probably doesn't like her french kisses either: snot, teeth and all.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:29 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
Poor Shannon. I think she is just another innocent victim of editing. lol!
Her dog probably doesn't like her french kisses either: snot, teeth and all.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:32 pm

Somehow or another I just don't like Stephanie. I would be disappointed if he chose her, but I do feel sorry for her little girl. Send her home, please!

Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 9:38 pm

Okay that wasn't nice of me. I just did not enjoy Shannon on the show at all.
And Stephanie just doesn't belong there. And did I mention her singing. And did I mention that tonight, more than once, she looked like an older version of one of Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriends. Stephanie + Jason = Never!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 10:13 pm

So glad Nikki was sent home tonight...what a Debbie Downer! She was always so concerned that Jason was picking girls who were not for him. She should've worked on getting to know Jason...and forget about the others. And Lauren...good grief! Did she really think that kind of bossiness was a turn on for Jason? You could tell he was very uncomfortable with her. Poor Shannon...

Melissa is in LOVE!!! It's written all over her beautiful face!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 10:49 pm

Jason and Melissa definitely seem the most comfortable together. She usually has her legs draped over him when they are talking and their talking usually end with a very long kiss.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 26th 2009, 11:28 pm

I am glad to see Stalker Shannon go home. If I were Jason, she would have creeped me out. I was also glad to see Lauren and Meghan go home. Shannon begged to stay and Lauren pretty much demanded it. Obviously neither tack worked on Jason. I was also glad to see Nikki go. She seems so stiff and artificial.

Am I crazy or does anyone else see a physical resemblence between Stephanie and Erin B? Stephanie seems like a nice woman but not right for Jason. I hope he sends her home soon before she becomes more invested in him while she spends time away from her daughter.

Didn't the previews say the girl that won the one on one date would go home? That didn't happen.

I know it has been outed that Melissa wins his heart and I am sure that might color my impressions some but I just don't see that strong of a connection with anyone else yet.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 12:17 am

I loved it when Melissa pointed out "the little things" about Jason. :lovetogether:
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 3:06 am

OMG...Tru...
Stephanie & Erin seem like they are so related!!! I thought I was the only one that had that at the back of my mind. If you hadn't mentioned it, I probably would have
LOL

Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 4:41 am

Way to go Jason, not giving any of those 3 a rose. Good idea, get rid of the ones you know for sure aren't for you so you have more time with the other ones. Poor Shannon, she really looked looney tunes, she is probably really nice in real life, but gee whiz!! Stephanie, YUCK... I can't stand looking at her. She reminds me of someone on a soap opera.

All that crying and carrying on at that party was embarrassing to me! I bet Naomi was bawling and we didn't get to see it.. it appears that had something to do with the rose. All the kissing was getting on my nerves. Jason can't hide his feelings at all, when he isn't into someone it's all over his face, his body language.. everything. He is really into both Molly and Melissa. Molly comes across as very confident.. I wonder what they did in that tent all night?

Nikkii- So beautiful but so neurotic, poor woman. SO UPTIGHT. I couldn't believe how ridiculous she sounded saying it wasn't fair for him to pick Stephanie, that she already had her chance, has been married and had a child already. It's not Nikki's fault Stephanie's husband died. Gosh Jason!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 5:13 am

ndd123 wrote:
boredoflurking wrote:

lol!

Did Shannon say she was going to go home and brush her dog's teeth so she can french kiss him? I must have misheard her...

I pray to God she was JOKING...but I don't know if she was, she really is sort of an odd woman! Jason was so nice to her but I think deep down he was a little creeped out by her.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 6:43 am

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
I loved it when Melissa pointed out "the little things" about Jason. :lovetogether:

Me too! Hey you usually have the scoop, is there any???
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 9:11 am

I am glad that Jason had the balls not to hand out the final rose.

Shannon reminded me of Trista (from the Bachelorette). Something in her voice and laugh sounded a bit like Trista.

I think Stephanie is too mature for Jason (and I don't mean in years). I think her life experiences have contributed to a more mature personality and I think she needs an older man, imho. She really is a sweet and classy lady.

I couldn't get over Nikki and her "I couldn't be anymore smarter or prettier." LOL...I thought she was average looking and her personality stunk.

I actually liked Lauren. Had she not come on sooooooooooooooo strong she might have gotten a rose. I actually agree with her assessment of why should the sniveling whiny girls get the roses, lol!
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 9:33 am

Next week (as per postings at FORT)....I'm going to hide it so don't look if you don't want to know:

Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 9:37 am

YAY!!! dance 1on1 time!! Can't wait to see it. Ugh its gonna be a LLOOOONNNGGGG week.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 9:39 am

Lori wrote:

[color=#0000ff]I couldn't get over Nikki and her "I couldn't be anymore smarter or prettier." LOL...I thought she was average looking and her personality stunk.

I said that in a few posts back, IDK why the girls say that. It annoys me to no end. Fine you are confident but to me (the viewer) I think you sound conceited. JMO

And I agree with you that Stephanie is a sweetheart. But she does need to lay off the botox LOL!
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 9:49 am

lovin wrote:
Lori wrote:

[color=#0000ff]I couldn't get over Nikki and her "I couldn't be anymore smarter or prettier." LOL...I thought she was average looking and her personality stunk.

I said that in a few posts back, IDK why the girls say that. It annoys me to no end. Fine you are confident but to me (the viewer) I think you sound conceited. JMO

And I agree with you that Stephanie is a sweetheart. But she does need to lay off the botox LOL!

good posting

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 11:04 am

Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 11:04 am

good posting I agree with all of you.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 11:44 am

Kimmie wrote:
FUNNY RECAP

http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/video/0

LMAO Thanks Kimmie, boy I feel for her. But you know it wasn't all the edit right? She was SCARY! I'm still LMAO at the french kisses her dog and her blowing her frickin nose (yeah she's human) but then to pick her nose in front of him too. And then hand him the damn napkin. CLASSIC
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 11:59 am

I just noticed when Shannon volunteered herself to kiss jason, he glanced over at Melissa! This guys face is so "readable" it's great.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 12:05 pm

He must have been thinking OMG! :lovesick: Do I have too? He may need a vaccine something like a tetanus shot after all the smooching he has been doing.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 12:09 pm

Moody wrote:
I just noticed when Shannon volunteered herself to kiss jason, he glanced over at Melissa! This guys face is so "readable" it's great.

Agreed, Chris Harrison said it best when he said that Jason is so readable, he so does not have a poker face.

Also---I just rewatched the GH date for the 3rd damn time, Jason is the WORST actor EVER!!! Please Jason as much as I love seeing you on my tv set, don't quit your day job.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 27th 2009, 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   

Back to top Go down

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: