all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 9:35 am

It is after the General Hospital Date, when they have alone time before going back to the house. So i have no idea

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 9:41 am

someone typed this at the fort. I thought it was funny.

I dont believe that Jason is that HOT, in the chipendale sense, but i do think he is a nice man......

Quote :
Apart from his being on TV twice, Jason is so ordinary it's not even
funny. What about Jason makes him a suitable choice for the sort of
girl who -- like Jillian -- lights up a room as he always says. He's so
average I can literally barely watch the show, except to see whether I
had in fact figured out all the dates in advance.

At least Matt was taller and funnier than average, though he did not
have the look of a guy who could support a family off the sweat of his
own brow. At least Brad had a nice "up by his bootstraps" success story.

Jason is famous for being rejected by a woman for whom few of us have any affection, or respect to speak of.

In short, I can't buy into the central premise of the show: that any
one of these women should work hard to win this guy's heart. It's
pretty easy to be the "single Dad of a cute 3-year-old", incidentally.
Preschool is a largely charming age, and all it takes is unprotected
"you know what" and a failed marriage to fulfill the other part of his
resume.

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 10:47 am

Mappy wrote:
Interesting. In slo mo looks suspicious... but I don't know what happened before this part of their encounter.

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB aren't playing with us. Melissa keeps getting all this positive air time during the show and previews... wouldn't surprise me if they're setting us up for a shock. They do like their little 'gothchas'

What do you mean suspicious? I'm confused. Its looks to me like she's upset and doesn't want him to see her cry and he says something like "I want you to be you" and pulls her into a hug. I think that Jillian is getting a lot more screen time than Melissa is IMO! Not that its not ok.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 10:49 am

Kimmie wrote:
someone typed this at the fort. I thought it was funny.

I dont believe that Jason is that HOT, in the chipendale sense, but i do think he is a nice man......

I think he's HOT but not chipendale hot, but I find him extremely sexy, and this season is probably one of my favorites along with Andrew Firestone's season. And Matt's season UGH I NEVER watched one episode he annoyed me for some reason.

Last edited by Kimmie on January 21st 2009, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TO FIX QUOTE)
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 11:37 am

Just found this youtube of Jason and Melissa!! I LOVE IT! I'm such a sap, see this is what happens when you've been married for 10 years and been with the person for 19 the romance is OUT THE WINDOW so I live vicariously through my tv LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYBzURVzxyk
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 11:45 am

Awe, lovin, the romance doesnt have to be out the window. It isnt a frequent , that's for sure, but not gone.

I decided i was sick of no romance after 12 years of marriage.
So on a whim, this past weekend, i sent my youngest to her uncles house, my oldest was on a date, i ran to the store, picked up 20 bucks worth of candles, wine, 15.00 fillets, shrimp cocktail and turned on the music.

Hubby walked in from work at 7 pm to the whole house full of candlelight, music on, and a nice drink poured.
He was so shocked that he went and spiffied up for me. Showered and Shaved while i made the steaks.

He came out , we had drink, sat on the couch in the candlelight and talked. then ate, then danced, drank some more and then ........

well, you get it.

it was a night i wont soon forget and my husband said that it was perfect and he needs to take tips from me. He said he never thought of doing that and it was the best night ever. He said he probably would have forgotten something, but just having someone think of you is precious.

so, you can do it.

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 12:39 pm

Good idea Kimmie, thanks for the tip. We are having a "date" on Friday. MIL wanted the kids overnight Friday so we're going to a movie (he's not a big movie guy) and dinner. Then no kids for the night. hmmm The romance isn't necessarily all him, I'm a romantic at heart honestly, but just don't really know how to show it.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 1:13 pm

lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Interesting. In slo mo looks suspicious... but I don't know what happened before this part of their encounter.

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB aren't playing with us. Melissa keeps getting all this positive air time during the show and previews... wouldn't surprise me if they're setting us up for a shock. They do like their little 'gothchas'

What do you mean suspicious? I'm confused. Its looks to me like she's upset and doesn't want him to see her cry and he says something like "I want you to be you" and pulls her into a hug. I think that Jillian is getting a lot more screen time than Melissa is IMO! Not that its not ok.

Awwww don't let me burst your bubble lovin! 35 years of marriage here. More romantic gestures now than in years past. Empty nest is a goooood thing Wink

I really want Melissa and Jason to be 'it'... my hopes have been dashed so many times with these shows that I always find everything suspect lol
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 1:33 pm

Lord! I was just reading over at the Fort and my head is spinning with all the screen caps, back and forth, arguing etc. etc. I don't like how the Melissa "dislikers" call her immature. I like Melissa, she is going to marry Jason.. end of story! AND Jason is not a regular jo shmoe whoever said that. How annoying. Now I remember why I always lurked and never posted over there! I just want to yell "SHUT UP!!" head bang

OK, I feel better now. Geezeopetes!
Back to top Go down
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 2:18 pm

Here ya go Moody.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 2:26 pm

Moody wrote:
Lord! I was just reading over at the Fort and my head is spinning with all the screen caps, back and forth, arguing etc. etc. I don't like how the Melissa "dislikers" call her immature. I like Melissa, she is going to marry Jason.. end of story! AND Jason is not a regular jo shmoe whoever said that. How annoying. Now I remember why I always lurked and never posted over there! I just want to yell "SHUT UP!!" head bang

Thank you Moody that made my day!!!!

Mappy I understand what you're saying, that is why I said they better not disappoint me DAMN IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 2:36 pm

lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:

Thank you Moody that made my day!!!!

Mappy I understand what you're saying, that is why I said they better not disappoint me DAMN IT!!!!!

lol! Well stated!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 6:39 pm

I was bored and wandered over to MySpace and Jason's two accounts. The newer one is still frozen but the old one is still jumping with messages. Found this one from Silly Willy of Maryland. He's excited about the Oscar nominations tomorrow morning. I tried to pm him but I received the dreaded 'you have to be a friend to send a message' doh

Does the state of Maryland have any signifigance for anyone who's up on the dirt?

Jan 20 2009 1:07 AM

I am really enjoying Jason's season even though I already know how it goes down, who goes every week, etc and who gets the final rose and is engaged to him! But still love all the drama that has been going on! If anybody wants to know the order of elimination and who is his final pick, send me a PM and I'll tell you! All I'm going to say here is that Jason made the right choice and the girl he picked was the one I was rooting for from the get-go!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 7:14 pm

Mappy wrote:
I was bored and wandered over to MySpace and Jason's two accounts. The newer one is still frozen but the old one is still jumping with messages. Found this one from Silly Willy of Maryland. He's excited about the Oscar nominations tomorrow morning. I tried to pm him but I received the dreaded 'you have to be a friend to send a message' doh

Does the state of Maryland have any signifigance for anyone who's up on the dirt?

I am really enjoying Jason's season even though I already know how it goes down, who goes every week, etc and who gets the final rose and is engaged to him! But still love all the drama that has been going on! If anybody wants to know the order of elimination and who is his final pick, send me a PM and I'll tell you! All I'm going to say here is that Jason made the right choice and the girl he picked was the one I was rooting for from the get-go!

So, how does Silly Willy of Maryland know how it all goes down? Is he just guessing like others are? Or, does he really know...100% positive who Jason is engaged to?
Mappy, ITA with you about getting your hopes dashed on this show time and again!
I swore after last season with DeAnna I wouldn't do that again...I have a much more open mind this season. Go Melissa, Jillian, Molly, and Lauren!!!
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 8:39 pm

Mappy wrote:

I thought Jason only had one myspace account? The one with him and Ty on the front?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 8:41 pm

summer wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I thought Jason only had one myspace account? The one with him and Ty on the front?

that's the only one I know about. And it was his at one time, I think someone else is managing it for now (probably someone from ABC)
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 8:41 pm

I really want Shannon to go. I just don't see anything with him and Shannon, Megan or Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 8:42 pm

lovin wrote:
summer wrote:
Mappy wrote:

that's the only one I know about. And it was his at one time, I think someone else is managing it for now (probably someone from ABC)

Yes, he said he was leaving it in ABC's hand for right now or something like that. The other must be a fake.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 9:27 pm

Mappy wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/jasonmesnick

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=406568141

Which is the fake? I want to know which one is scamming me LOL

The first one is the real one. The second one is a fake or a fansite.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 9:28 pm

Thanks Jan#1. It's been frozen. Guess they set it up for the aftermath. Pretty slick... and sick.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 21st 2009, 10:03 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
Mappy wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/jasonmesnick

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=406568141

Which is the fake? I want to know which one is scamming me LOL

The first one is the real one. The second one is a fake or a fansite.

Yes.....
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 7:44 am

Mappy, we have the elimination list here, i think page 1 of this thread.
And we know who wins. No need to pm silly willy!!

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 8:25 am

Kimmie wrote:
Mappy, we have the elimination list here, i think page 1 of this thread.
And we know who wins. No need to pm silly willy!!

Thanks Kimmie! I should have remembered the posts you made! Blame it on hump day lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 8:32 am

did you hump?

summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 8:38 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 9:44 am

Is it MONDAY YET??????????? (in my best whiny kid voice)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 10:05 am

Kimmie wrote:
did you hump?

Sigh...no humping on hump day although I did hit a few bumps in the road =)

Why am I so tired today? Maybe 40 winks. Yep, 40 winks it is lol!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 11:00 pm

found this at Jokers

window.google_render_ad();
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzKb42Dr3Y&NR=1
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 22nd 2009, 11:02 pm

Radio interview with Jason where he says he fell in love with two people.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 5:34 am

Buxom wrote:

Oh oh, he fell in love with two of the women??

Well, we know one is Melissa....I wonder who the other one was.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 6:22 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Buxom wrote:

Maybe he was referring to DeAnna? If not, oh ho ho... fun days ahead trying to guess who it was!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 6:30 am

Mappy wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Buxom wrote:

Maybe he was referring to DeAnna? If not, oh ho ho... fun days ahead trying to guess who it was!

Never thought of that Mappy, could be. I'm gonna say this again, I'm still not seeing Molly has a F2
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 7:14 am

Maybe Jillian. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 7:41 am

Buxom wrote:
found this at Jokers

window.google_render_ad();
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzKb42Dr3Y&NR=1

I listened to it. That does not sound good to me at all. If you are completely "in love" with two people at the same time, getting engaged to one of them isn't right! This is the problem with falling in love in such an unnatural situation. You can fall in love with more than one person, and he did. If I was the one he "picked" and I found out he also fell in love with the other one, I would want him to continue to get to know both of us because I wouldn't want it always lingering in his mind "did I make the right choice??"... especially 10 years down the road, when they are paying bills and cleaning up snot.... and the romance is gone... there would be the risk of the other one entering his mind and the "good old days". .... yikes. I don't think he should have admitted that in this interview. Looks like we have the exact same situation as Jessie/Jason.. but now Jason is in Deanna's shoes.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 8:27 am

I didn't like hearing that......... :snooty:
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 8:44 am

summer wrote:
I didn't like hearing that......... :snooty:

I was thinking about taking a peak and seeing what the ladies at the Fort are saying about it all, but I am scared I will get another headache like last time! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 23rd 2009, 10:49 am

They aren't saying too much about it Moody that I read. The only thing they have said is all the bachelors have said in some sort of way that they fell in love with two people. I'm not going to stone the guy just yet simply because he's still under contract with ABC. And I also REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!! lol! And he could have fell in love with two people but like he said after some soul searching he knew.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 25th 2009, 7:43 pm

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   January 25th 2009, 8:45 pm

realitycarol wrote:
There is a preview video of the General Hospital Date at the bottom of the review:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3274:the-bachelor-sing-for-their-supper&catid=66:the-bachelor-2009&Itemid=59

clap dance

OMG Thank you sooooo much for that clip. clap dance cheers Woo Hoo Can you tell I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.   

Back to top Go down

Everything Bachelor - we don't hide spoilers, so enter at your own risk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: