Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 23rd 2008, 5:34 pm

OMG I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing LOL I finished the baklava then started surfing, looking for 'recaps' of the shows. I read all of them and the biographies. Finally turned on the tv to watch what I missed last night...and fell asleep. Oops... finish the cookies and bake the pies tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
JLEspo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 27th 2008, 2:29 pm

Agree with you Washed -
Not sure what the deal was with Megan - but she sure looked beautiful when they were done with her. I don't think anything they could have done would have given her the confidence to fight it out for one of those guys -

I wonder if the harmony between the girls at this point is because they are all trying to impress the moms. It sure got off to a rough start before the mom's arrived -

Oh and JW - its ironic isn't it that the mom loves the penthouse model - wait until she finds out what the deal is with her.

I can't wait to see what happens next !

demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 29th 2008, 12:10 pm

Finally got time to sit down and watch Mommas Boys. I loved it and can't wait until tonight's show.
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 29th 2008, 6:59 pm

JLEspo wrote:
The mom loves the penthouse model - wait until she finds out what the deal is with her.

demon banana

That's the part I'm looking forward to tonight. Remember to watch tonight everyone! drunken

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_marie_km
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 29th 2008, 7:02 pm

Is it on at 9 or 10?

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 29th 2008, 7:45 pm

Ten, eastern
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 29th 2008, 9:53 pm

Watching it now.....LMAO at the chick that didn't "even get a date" I'm mean!
Back to top Go down
JLEspo
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 29th 2008, 10:12 pm

But I came here for a date ..... whaaaaaa
Glad to see Cara go home, that is one annoying girl.

So the penthouse secret remains a secret after all . I do think that Lorraine is going to kill the botox princess (who's over 100k in debt) - but Michael seems to adore her and her 2 boob jobs. I hated it when she kissed him down at the pool.

And JoJo's mom (Mrs B) is the gift that keeps giving - who wouldn't try to hack into those folders ?

cooking
Motza ball soup for mama
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 29th 2008, 11:04 pm

That Cara girl - she wasn't annoying until she lost her marbles at the end there. Way to leave on a good note!

I was suprised how many of them were playboy girls/nude models. As soon as that chest came out, a bunch of them confessed, and then there was Brittany too who got caught when her file was opened, and Erika too - who has yet to be found out. I guess I shouldn't be suprised.. but that is insane - how many of them there were.. my goodness where did they find these people - The playboy mansion????

Now next week seems to be bringing out the who race issue again with that one crazy mom...Will be interesting I'm sure. She is not doing herself any favours being so selective. No one will ever be good enough for her son. Even if I liked her son, I would RUN away now!

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 30th 2008, 5:13 am

I guess I am not surprised at how many posed nude - it probably comes with the territory in where/how the girls are recruited for the show. I thought Cara way over reacted. She was not that interesting a conversationalist from what I saw and not getting a data seems to rest on her shoulders.

Heck, I think Lorraine focused too much on Michelle's cosmetic surgery and not enough on her $130 K in debt. That is a serious chunk of change and I honestly I would not continue a relationship with someone who ran up that much debt because they like to shop. Unless he has the ability to make mega bucks, there life would be a huge struggle with her spending habits.

JoJo's Mom drives me nuts!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 30th 2008, 7:10 am

I laughed at the absurdity once again. Gonna miss Cara's theatrics but not her. Ugh!

$136,000 in debt?!!! Wonder if it includes a mortgage of some sort... either way, that's shocking, especially since it doesn't include tuition or student loans.

Mrs. B is, ummm, let's say, annoying, in a good way I suppose. Every show needs an antagonist LOL
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 30th 2008, 7:45 am

Interesting little tidbits about some of the girls. I didn't realize Meagan was on Fear Factor for instance.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/momma-s-boys/79165-girls-secrets-revealed.html
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 30th 2008, 9:41 am

Interesting....thanks flowerpower Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 30th 2008, 10:02 am

I knew I saw her before and it has been driving me nuts because I didn't know where. Thanks for the article, flower!

Michelle Kopasz (MTV.com profile): Michelle has been on another reality show before this one: Paris Hilton's My New BFF, which aired on MTV. Not including the 4 girls who were let go in the beginning of the competition, she was the first one eliminated, the reason being was that she did not want to dye her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 30th 2008, 10:22 am

AH ha.. so shy Megan is an actress... I looked her up on IMDB and she posted on the discussion area:

Hello, it's Megan from "Momma's Boys" and I'd just like to say that I am exactly the girl you saw on the program! Unfortunately, I can't control what you see. I would love too claim to be infinitely cooler in person, but I'm not. For better or worse, I can honestly say that I was 100% me- even the glasses!

That being said, what happens in the editing room is beyond my control. It is also impossible for reality TV to capture how truly multifaceted people are. I love animals (kids not so much) and volunteer on a regular basis at the Lange Animal Rescue Foundation. I'm also a something of a crazy cat lady! I can be rather timid when meeting people on more than just a superficial level (especially guys), but open up when at ease. I also swear and have a dirty sense of humor- which was glossed over. Those are as much a true part of me as my love of animals and cleaning compulsion!

While I would only call myself an aspiring actress at this point, I'm a very real human being and was not acting. The mere suggestion of that stings, but I guess it comes with the territory. In actuality, I was very apprehensive about doing this show and revealing so much about me. I became an actress because I love to lose myself in roles- mainly because I'm never comfortable in my own skin. Being me made me nervous. I'm living proof that not all actresses are cool, sexy and confident.

Thanks to all for watching!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   December 30th 2008, 5:21 pm

I think the Momma's are the stars of this show.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 6th 2009, 8:18 am

Did anyone catch this last night? JoJo's Momma flipping out in the helicopter was funny and Michael making out with Santa's little elf while everyone was wondering where he was had me laughing as well. And the priests advice about cutting the umbilical cord ... priceless.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 6th 2009, 8:23 am

jfan wrote:
Did anyone catch this last night? JoJo's Momma flipping out in the helicopter was funny and Michael making out with Santa's little elf while everyone was wondering where he was had me laughing as well. And the priests advice about cutting the umbilical cord ... priceless.

I watched. JoJo's Momma is something else! And Michael and his little elf, it was hilarious that everyone else was upstairs saying prayers while he and her were getting their rocks off! lol!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 6th 2009, 11:05 am

Mrs C wrote:
jfan wrote:

I watched. JoJo's Momma is something else! And Michael and his little elf, it was hilarious that everyone else was upstairs saying prayers while he and her were getting their rocks off! lol!

Ditto LMAO
And JoJo's Momma not giving her invitation to any of the girls.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 6th 2009, 11:56 am

icecoffee wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
jfan wrote:

Ditto LMAO
And JoJo's Momma not giving her invitation to any of the girls.

I'm with all of you. I do like the girl though that Michael chose the penthouse pet of the year one (I can't remember her name) wonder what he's gonna say??? And his mom, outta be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 6th 2009, 1:13 pm

Erica (Erika) lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 6th 2009, 1:18 pm

Geeze, I have missed all these shows lately. Honestly, I have been obsessing over Nancy Grace and the whole Kaylee thing. I didn't follow it from the beginning and now learning about it is fascinating. I guess I should be talking about this in another thread.
Back to top Go down
JLEspo
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 7th 2009, 1:10 pm

How about when JoJo's mamma torn that ticket up right in front of those girls.
She's something else - I wonder if her exposure to such a diverse group of folks has changed her outlook any.

She seemed to have a bit of a change of heart -
I am glad JoJo sent Misty home though, I didn't like her one bit.

I think Erica should talk to his mom about her penthouse photo's - they have gotten very close and at this point it could do a lot more harm if she withholds it.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 7th 2009, 1:17 pm

Moody wrote:
Geeze, I have missed all these shows lately. Honestly, I have been obsessing over Nancy Grace and the whole Kaylee thing. I didn't follow it from the beginning and now learning about it is fascinating. I guess I should be talking about this in another thread.

I DVR her almost every night, because I too have been obsessing over the case. I definitely think the mom did it and in this case, I think the term "an eye for an eye" should apply. Grrr....this makes me so mad.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 7th 2009, 5:26 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Moody wrote:

I DVR her almost every night, because I too have been obsessing over the case. I definitely think the mom did it and in this case, I think the term "an eye for an eye" should apply. Grrr....this makes me so mad.

I really despise "tot mom". Why do people hate her mother, do you know?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 7th 2009, 5:29 pm

Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
Moody wrote:

I really despise "tot mom". Why do people hate her mother, do you know?

I believe it's because she defended her daughter and said she wouldn't kill Caylee. This was after she told the cops that the smell of death came from Casey's car. Then, when the cops asked for baby Caylee's brush for dna comparison, the mother gave them the wrong brush.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 12th 2009, 10:10 pm

Ok tonights show.....I can't stand that Mrs. B she's so ridiculous I mean nobody is good enough for her JoJo, (WTF kind of name is that? LOL)

Can't wait until next weeks show when Erika drops her bombshell, Michael looks devastated wonder if he'll end up with the other one (Amanda?? is that her name) because of it. Obviously I haven't watched enough of the show to know the girls names well enough and next week is the finale.
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 12th 2009, 10:19 pm

I like most of the girls left - I guess that was one of the downfalls of the show - there were too many girls and not enough time spent on each of them. A lot of the girls at the beginning that were sent home - I had no idea who they were.

Mindy seems nice - and its good that JoJo likes her - I thought he would be done after tonight, since he only has one girl left now - but on the previews for next week it looks like it will be Mindy against JoJo's mom. That will be interesting - I wonder who he choses - I bet it will be the girl.

I like both of the girls that Michael has left - I will definitely be interesting to see the reaction to Erika's news next week - I can't wait to watch that! Amanda also seems like a good match for Michael - I think that decision next week will be the most entertaining/compelling.

Rob has Lauren (the Jewish girl) and Camilla (the African-American not Jewish girl) left. It seems to me like he likes Camilla, and that Lauren has only got through week to week by the Mom picking her. I think if Rob had the sole influence on the decision she would have been gone awhile ago. It was his Mom that brought her to the island, and who has brought her through to next week as well. I think Camilla will win, because I really haven't seen much of Rob spending time with Lauren, but I think that will definitely be a source of conflict with his mother.

Next week's show will be interesting. I can't wait! Doesn't it seem like this show was short? Hardly a month long - And so different from what I'm used to - American Idol/BB last for months! Speaking of that, when does AI start?

Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 12th 2009, 10:41 pm

AI starts tomorrow, Tuesday 1/13.

Your analysis is good Katie. I think you might be right on the money.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 12th 2009, 10:42 pm

I'm obsessed with this show! I can't wait to see the next weeks show. The hitthefan
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 12th 2009, 11:00 pm

Muahahahahahaaaaaaaa I'm kind of excited that the finale is next week. So many new shows/seasons starting up, that I'll be relieved I have one less to try to fit into my schedule. That's selfish of me, sorry. It was fun during it's run but I'm ready to see Mrs. B go buh-bye
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 13th 2009, 12:16 pm

So, I was bored (avoiding housework) and decided to read TVGasm. They had a bit (recap) of this show. Snarky stuff that makes you laugh or go hmmmm. Anyways, it was suggested that the reader google Erica Ellyson's name to find out more about her and her Penthouse gig. That gal is a good actress! She resides in Vegas now and toured with the Girls Gone Wild bus campaign. Poor Michael's mama. She's in for more than a rude awakening.

If you're bored, just google her name for a web search head explode
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 13th 2009, 12:26 pm

I'm going to take your word for it, Mappy and now, I'm even more excited for next week!!!!! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 13th 2009, 1:28 pm

Oh those Mothers, Those boys can pick a girl, but only the girl the Mother wants them to pick. JoJo's Mother is crazy she is going to make him pick either her or the school teacher. scratch OH and I can't wait for the Erica secret to come out.

Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 13th 2009, 1:35 pm

icecoffee wrote:
I think the Momma's are the stars of this show.

I think those mother's are disgusting and JoJo's mom is a horrible woman.
Back to top Go down
divalicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 13th 2009, 1:36 pm

icecoffee wrote:
Oh those Mothers, Those boys can pick a girl, but only the girl the Mother wants them to pick. JoJo's Mother is crazy she is going to make him pick either her or the school teacher. scratch OH and I can't wait for the Erica secret to come out.

I think JoJo's mother is in love with him, personally I think her obsession with her son is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 19th 2009, 2:11 pm

Finale tonight. should be good or just crazy!

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 19th 2009, 2:14 pm

Thanks Ice! I almost forgot. House is on tonight and 24 and who knows what else ... better check my DVR settings.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 19th 2009, 2:21 pm

Mappy wrote:
Thanks Ice! I almost forgot. House is on tonight and 24 and who knows what else ... better check my DVR settings.

lol! yep I will have to do the same,. 24 Woo Hoo

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   January 19th 2009, 2:28 pm

I can't wait! I love this show! And the penthouse info comes out tonight. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommas Boys   

Back to top Go down

Mommas Boys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: