Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 8:06 am

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2008/12/03/former-bachelorette-sweetheart-faces-financial-despair/

John Paul Merritt, was a female favorite on season three of The Bachelorette and when he left his reality TV role, he had big plans to open a Cafe Nova restaurant chain and start his own television show, “The Entrepreneur.” These dreams however may be gone as Merrit faces debts in the hundreds of thousands of dollars due to bad investments this past year.

Merrit is currently working for a Web Design company in Dallas and told newsOK in a telephone interview, “I’m just an employee now. I took some risks and the risks didn’t pan out. It was my own fault. I made bad business decisions.”

Merrit did not disclose the reasons behind his business failure, but according to newsOK, his failures are not related to his ventures into the reality TV world. The newspaper did however find a number of lawsuits against Merrit dating back to 2004.

He's the one on the far right. I remember the winner, but not so much this guy. He kind of has that "face" that we talked about that Memphis has. LOL
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 8:20 am

I don't really remember him either. I remember the name but I pictured him differently LOL. Cuter is how I pictured him, I know shallow LOL. Who's the other guy because I know he wasn't the final 2, I vividly remember Jerry Ferris and how I wanted to kick Jen's ass for turning him down.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 8:59 am

lovin wrote:
I don't really remember him either. I remember the name but I pictured him differently LOL. Cuter is how I pictured him, I know shallow LOL. Who's the other guy because I know he wasn't the final 2, I vividly remember Jerry Ferris and how I wanted to kick Jen's ass for turning him down.

Didn't Jen pick the one on the left? I thought he was the cute one who she found out worked in retail when they got off the show. I don't know, I guess I could go dig it up!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 9:04 am

Jerry Ferris

ABC's 'Bachelorette 3' ends with Jen Schefft rejecting both John Paul Merritt and selected suitor Jerry Ferris

Here we go, now I sort of remember. SORT OF. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 9:11 am

Yes I remember her rejecting both of them. If I recall, both guys were very nice. Jen's name was "mud" after that! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 9:18 am

Now it's all coming back to me. Yep, Jen Sheftt the gal that wasn't happy with any guy. I wonder if she is married now... I will check. Shit, I am avoiding responsiblities again.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 9:30 am

I see she recently got engaged.... goodness, he looks like he was worthy the wait! boob shake

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20228668,00.html
Former Bachelorette star Jen Schefft is engaged to her boyfriend, Joe Waterman, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I'm so excited and so happy," says Schefft, 32.

The couple, who live in Chicago, met on a blind date in February. Their matchmaker: One of Schefft's previous blind dates, with whom she didn't click. "I figured I had to go out with Joe since I'd never been set up by someone I'd already gone on a date with," she explains.

"We really get each other," Schefft says of Waterman, 35, a trader. "I guess it's true things move fast when you meet the right person."

Schefft's love life became a national concern when she appeared on the ABC matchmaking show The Bachelor in 2003 and starred on The Bachelorette in 2005. She went on to author the relationship book Better Single Than Sorry and is now director of ad sales for Heavy.com.

Waterman didn't know much about Schefft from televison – but he does stay away from the series' signature flowers. "He gives me flowers but never roses," she says.

Schefft and Waterman, who both hail from Ohio, plan to marry in Chicago in 2009. "We want to keep it small and intimate," she says of the wedding. "About 50 to 60 of our closest friends and family."
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 9:32 am

Very good looking although he could use a shampoo! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   December 5th 2008, 9:43 am

LOL I'm an idiot, that is Jerry, he looks different now. The hair was lighter in the season now he's got darker hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair   

Back to top Go down

Former Bachelorette Sweetheart Faces Financial Despair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: