all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 9:56 am

The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love

It was revealed that Rikki and Vikki are taking over from Tila Tequila on the bisexual dating show on MTV as it enters Season 3, which this time is called “Double Shot at Love.” The gals are hot hot hot as you shall soon see.

They are a dynamic duo of modeling, having stuck together through thick and thin. Their first gig was Hooters as waitresses, but they shortly parlayed their best assets into positions as spokesmodels for the Hooters franchise. Until now their biggest claim to photoshoot fame was in the Playboy leather collection. Their playboy pictures are smoking.

They also make for a great interview. Read the Ikki Twins, Rikki and Vikki, disuss their modeling career, favorite beers, hard partying and sexual escapades at Import Tuner magazine. Rikki is the “bad twin” with three tattoos on her left nipple, eyebrow and succulent neck. They sleep together in hotels, sharing a bed and all.

Biographical tidbits: The hot sisters were born February 18th in San Diego. Their hobbies include dancing, cheerleading, boys, partying, cars, and drawing. Drawing?

In addition to Playboy, they have appeared as Benchwarmer models, Umbrella Girls models, and have their very own month in a calendar called Fast N Sexy.”

Double shot at love indeed.

WARNING ADULT
Spoiler:

Last edited by Moody on December 10th 2008, 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 10:06 am

I havent seen it.
I feel dirty just reading that! LOL

(ps, there isnt anything in your spoiler)

Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 10:51 am

Kimmie wrote:
I havent seen it.
I feel dirty just reading that! LOL

(ps, there isnt anything in your spoiler)

Really? It's there when I click on it!! The show hasn't started yet.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 11:11 am

I wanna see why I feel dirty, too lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 11:23 am

i cant get the darn thing to open.
repost it hidden moody!
LOL

Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 11:24 am

It won't open for me either, repost it Moody I am curious! LOL.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 11:39 am

LOL I saw it earlier

repost it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 6:21 pm

I can't see it either... big cry
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 6:22 pm

And posting didn't work.
Back to top Go down
drama101
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   November 29th 2008, 6:28 pm

i watched the very first season of shot of love with tila and i was really pulling for her to choose the girl dani i think was her name but she chose the guy. i didnt watch too much of the second season sooo im not sure if ill try the 3rd season or not i guess it just depends if i flip to it one day and the people are interesting.

i also still cant see your dirty photo moody lol
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   December 9th 2008, 8:40 pm

A Double Shot At Love

Starts tonight at 10 eastern time. lol! Pathetic show..... can't WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   December 9th 2008, 10:46 pm

Wow - Let me know what you guys think...

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_marie_km
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   December 10th 2008, 4:03 am

It was so raunchy!!! Worse than Tila Tequila but I couldn't stop watching, it was like a train wreck. Of course there was the added interest trying to figure out which one of them it was that died in the car accident a few weeks ago. I thought they were going to cut out the raunchy scenes with her.... "NOT". It was Candy, and she got in a fight, her boobs hanging out etc. So much for the "respect for the family".

What I don't get is what if Ricky and Vickki both like the same person? What a bunch of sluts, the whole lot of them! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   December 10th 2008, 4:11 am

Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/05/mtv-reality-star-killed-in-car-wreck/

MTV Reality Star Killed in Car Wreck

Posted Dec 5th 2008 3:35PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Kandice Hutchinson, one of the contestants kicked off the upcoming MTV dating show "A Double Shot at Love," died in a car accident a short while after taping her last appearance for the show.

We're told the producers of the show -- which features two bisexual twin sisters (above left ) looking for love -- edited her scenes to remove some of the more outrageous behavior, out of respect for the family. Sources close to the show tell us the producers have been in touch with the girl's family and they are supportive of MTV's plan to keep her in the show.

According to KDFW in Texas, Hutchinson died on October 21after her car was rear-ended causing Kandice to be ejected. Police said she died on the scene.

The first episode of "A Double Shot at Love" will be dedicated to her

Here is that news that Mrs. C. found.
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   December 10th 2008, 5:24 am

Watched it last night but not interested to watching again. If the twins do not like tattoos they are going to run out of dates.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   January 8th 2009, 1:01 pm

The two guys that are left on this show are both GROSS! The Ikki twins would have a much better "shot at love" in real life. What a bunch of losers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)   

Back to top Go down

The Ikki Twins - A Double Shot At Love (MTV)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: