all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 9th 2008, 7:20 am

Quote :
Nov 8, 2008 6:48 PM
Subject: I am getting a ton of emails about this so here you go...
Body: I Have received hundreds of emails and everyone has been asking me if I am gonna be the next Bachelor of if i wanna be the next Bachelor...

I have no control over who is the next Bachelor nor am i worried about it ...
I am not asking to be the next bachelor but If the opportunity arrises and i am asked to be the next Bachelor I will consider it...
If you want to vote for me here is how written below
I would love the opportunity to FALL IN LOVE AGAIN !
( Its the best feeling on earth ) I know and believe I can fall in love again !

So here is what was posted in my comments this morning on how to vote to make me the next Bachelor.... Read Below......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!
Thank you so much for joining and supporting Jesse for the next Bachelor. It is really important that we let ABC know how much we support and want Jesse to be our next Bachelor.
You can help by doing the following:

1.Sing this petition: I think there is already a Jesse petition.
Copy and past this link to see it : http://www. thepetitionsite. com/1/jesse-csincsak-for-the-next-bachelor We had like over 2,000 signatures for Jason. These are crucial.

2. Contact ABC: You can call toll-free 866-739-3150 (leave a message) and continue to nominate Jesse.

3. Go to this website to continue to nominate Jesse. When they ask his height 5'9 and weight 150 lbs, or just put something random.

As long as you put Jesse Csincsak, they won't have any problems figuring out who you want: http://thebachelor.warnerbros. com/bachelor4/online_nomination.html

4. E-mail Kellicastingthebachelor@yahoo.com and let her know you want Jesse Csincsak for the next Bachelor, just make sure you put "Bachelor Nomination" in the subject.

You can do just one or all four if you'd like Also, please spread the word to ALL Jesse fans!

Thank you so much!!
Mandy
JESSE CSINCSAK NEXT BACHELOR

http://www. thepetitionsite. com/1/jesse-csincsak-for-the-next-bachelor

OK now i am being hit with why i would go down that road again and want to be put through that again well here is my thinking...

its not about the show! its about they hand pick 25 girls from a pool of 40,000 applicants

they check them for STDs Drugs they make them meet with a head doctor to check how nuts they are...

then on top of that they will all be athletic outgoing all the qualities that i ask them to find me

its like having god find you the perfect person for you !!!!

And if I don't find love then I will be right back where i am now alone and miserable..

Also it wouldnt be for another 6 months or so they have to air Jasons season still ....So what to i have to lose ?
These people are shameless!!! I do not know why I am and have been for SO LONG a fan of this show. The relationships never work out and the contestants leave a lot to be desired, but I can't help it!!

lol! demon banana demon banana

Last edited by Moody on November 12th 2008, 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 9th 2008, 2:16 pm

I have not been a fan of these type of shows since FLOM (how ironic) season 1 & 2. I can not understand how others find it entertaining to watch people play with others hearts and emotions without the "game show" mentality of shows like Big Brother and Survivor as a pre-cursor. IMO, Big Brother 8 was a complete failure due to the "soul mate" twist they forced the HGs into. I feel it was very bias against the females and forced them into subordinate roles while testing the natural female emotions on an unfair playing field.

Having woman "compete" for a man's attention is just sending the wrong message to society.

Oh and I agree Moody, Jesse is a tool.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 9th 2008, 4:48 pm

What message does it send to society for the men to compete for a woman's attention? At least there is a Bachelor and a Bachelorette show.

I don't know how any of them could do it. I couldn't stand being with a bunch of women, all competing for the same man. That would be horrid.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 9th 2008, 4:58 pm

Every season, I say I am not going to watch and then I get involved in it! It is a very silly premise for a show and it's no wonder the couples never work out. Trista and Ryan were the exception and I think that's why we keep tuning in...to see another fairy tale ending, but it's just not going to happen. It really is a farce of a show. I wish Jason was not going to do the next Bachelor. It would seem to me that friends of his would always be fixing him up...that he wouldn't have to subject himself to this type of thing...
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 9th 2008, 6:47 pm

They should have Tia Tequila as one of the bachelorettes LOL She'd probably disqualify a few of the gals right off... save Jason the trouble.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 9th 2008, 10:15 pm

Moody wrote:
Quote :

OK now i am being hit with why i would go down that road again and want to be put through that again well here is my thinking...

its not about the show! its about they hand pick 25 girls from a pool of 40,000 applicants

they check them for STDs Drugs they make them meet with a head doctor to check how nuts they are...

then on top of that they will all be athletic outgoing all the qualities that i ask them to find me

And if I don't find love then I will be right back where i am now alone and miserable..

Also it wouldnt be for another 6 months or so they have to air Jasons season still ....So what to i have to lose ?

Ever since his House Calls interview, I feel sorry for Jessie. I got a big kick out of laughing about what he said or did while on BB, but now I feel sorry for him. He is a simple guy who is clueless about a lot of stuff. IMO

I don't watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but I am tempted with all the posts about Jason.

Also this is bad, but if Jessie made the show, I would watch. run away

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 9th 2008, 11:39 pm

Quote :

I think they have a "head" Dr. check them out to make sure they are nuts..Very Happy
But hey!!! I still watch the dumb show every year and swear every year is my last year to watch...Smile
I'll be right there this Jan. watching Jason woo the beauties.Very Happy

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 9:10 am

Mappy wrote:
They should have Tia Tequila as one of the bachelorettes LOL She'd probably disqualify a few of the gals right off... save Jason the trouble.

That show was another one of my Guilty..... Pleasures! I always wanted to know the back story and what really happened regarding the girl that turned her down in the end. The show is raunchy and nuts but I found it fascinating.... like a car crash that you can't stop looking at.

Last edited by Moody on November 10th 2008, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 9:34 am

ndd123 wrote:
Moody wrote:
Quote :

Ever since his House Calls interview, I feel sorry for Jessie. I got a big kick out of laughing about what he said or did while on BB, but now I feel sorry for him. He is a simple guy who is clueless about a lot of stuff. IMO

I don't watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but I am tempted with all the posts about Jason.

Also this is bad, but if Jessie made the show, I would watch. run away

:pirat:

Ok I'm confused, I thought this blog was from Jesse from the bachelorette not Jesse from BB. Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 9:42 am

Ndd got confused. I just re-read my post and saw that my post also is confusing because we have an automatic thing that turns the phrase Guilty,,,,Pleasures into Morons.com... Let me see if I can fix that.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 9:45 am

Moody wrote:
Ndd got confused. I just re-read my post and saw that my post also is confusing because we have an automatic thing that turns the phrase Guilty,,,,Pleasures into Morons.com... Let me see if I can fix that.

LMAO I was wondering what Morons.com was.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 10:01 am

Mappy wrote:
Tia Tequila on MTV was my secret show.

No one knew i watched that show!

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 10:55 am

lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:

I think I own the rights to Morons.com after my post. Crap.... I thought it was Jessie because of the title of the thread. I skipped over the middle part where it said his name.

Well in case you were wondering.... if it had been Jessie BB10, I would have posted what I posted.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 11:17 am

ndd123 wrote:
lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:

I think I own the rights to Morons.com after my post. Crap.... I thought it was Jessie because of the title of the thread. I skipped over the middle part where it said his name.

Well in case you were wondering.... if it had been Jessie BB10, I would have posted what I posted.

lol! Ndd, I thought I was losing my damn mind and maybe I wasn't understanding correctly. Its been known to happen on occassion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 11:29 am

This isn't about Jessie of BB10? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 1:27 pm

I changed the title of the thread! demon banana
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 10th 2008, 1:39 pm

Moody wrote:

laugh so hard I crie laugh so hard I crie I'd forgot all about that...You had me looking for morons.com.Very Happy

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 5:03 am

Look what Deanna is doing now..
http://www.getmarried.com/bloggerbrides/index.php?page=blog&blog_id=93850#about_me

Hi Blogger Brides!

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2008
DEANNA PAPPAS

Many of you may know me from seeing me on television looking for love. The first show, everyone saw me get publicly rejected by a man that I was in love with. The second show, many of you watched as I got down to one man...he got down on one knee and proposed to me. Although at the time, I believed that would be my happily ever after, unfortunately we have since gone our separate ways but still remain very good friends. He is a wonderful man and will make some woman very happy one day. As for me, I still VERY much want to be in love, GET MARRIED, and start a family of my own. I still have faith...I am being led to the person I am meant to be with!

The last six months of my life have been a whirl wind. I am truly one of the luckiest women alive! I have gotten to experience love, friendships, the most beautiful places on earth, great parties, red carpet events, meeting some of the people I have watched on television for years, wearing designer gowns, experiencing the wrath of paparazzi, and the stress of beginning to plan a wedding. Man, how time flies!!!

From my personal love experiences and sharing the ups and downs of love with my friends, I have become a go-to girl among my girlfriends who have become beautiful brides themselves. While I am a brides’ best friend, I am also in search of love and look forward to the day that I become a bride to a very charming Mr. JUST RIGHT!

From my early childhood, I loved the idea of falling in love, getting to wear a beautiful white gown and wearing a sparkling ring. I played dress up, turning even the most mundane blanket into a veil and sang my little heart out to the infamous nursery rhyme: “First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes…”

I still have big dreams. I still love the idea of falling in love. I’m still open to finding my one special guy. And I’ll forever be the brides’ best friend.

I look forward to embarking on this new section of my life and helping all of you with your big day!! Hopefully, my experiences and travels in the coming months will be able to give you all suggestions, answers to your questions, and hopefully a little stress relief for the big wonderful day that we all dream of!!!

DeAnna

Hi Get Married Brides!
I am so happy to be co-hosting the new season of Get Married! Every weekday morning I will be bringing you the latest in wedding planning tips and trends, and weekly I will be blogging here at bloggerbrides.com As many of you know I have searched for love on national television and have just not found that perfect man for me, but I am still confident that I will find someone who is just right for me someday…and in the meantime I am here to help you through your planning process. I love all that goes into wedding planning and the idea of helping brides all over the country with the stress, ideas and fun and happiness along with way is just great! I cannot wait to hear all about your ideas and I am happy to answer any questions that you may have right here on my blog!

Last edited by Moody on November 12th 2008, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 5:03 am

She irks me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 6:06 am

Can I just smack her upside her damn head? She frustrates me to no end. She's now a wedding expert because of her "travels" and her being on a show twice??? Don't get it. Ladies, RUN far away from DeAnna she may taint your wedding.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 7:08 am

She is so NOT the role model for new brides!! Gimme a break!!!
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 7:19 am

What an arrogant, stuck up, know it all, fame whore bitch! I wish that Ellen had never pushed this gal for the Bachelorette and the last we saw of her was her weeping in that limo after being rejected.

I feel so bad for Jesse, but on the brighter side, Jason and that dear little boy he loves so much did not have to be hurt by her , yet again.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 7:47 am

bamajen wrote:
What an arrogant, stuck up, know it all, fame whore bitch! I wish that Ellen had never pushed this gal for the Bachelorette and the last we saw of her was her weeping in that limo after being rejected.

I feel so bad for Jesse, but on the brighter side, Jason and that dear little boy he loves so much did not have to be hurt by her , yet again.

lol!

Bamajen! I love this side of you!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 8:51 am

I'm out of the loop... did Deanna dump Jesse? Is he hurt or thankful? LOL
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 8:57 am

Ahhh.. nothing like looking something up for myself.
http://www.film.com/tv/story/bachelorette-split-jesse-deanna-break/24023061
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 8:58 am

Yes Nancy DeAnna dumped Jesse and he was quite hurt.

She's a kook. She's in love with love and the idea of marriage. She loves herself so much that it really does leave much room for anyone else!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 9:00 am

boy, when this first was posted, i thought it was Jesse from BB10...

goodness. now i get it all.

Jenni_doll

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 12th 2008, 9:48 am

I'm not a huge DeAnna fan but i'll give her a break. Who knows what happened in that relationship, at the time she picked him, none of us thought it would last anyway. I hope her new show does well and she finds what she is looking for......................Jeremy dance LOL
Back to top Go down
Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 13th 2008, 8:57 am

Maybe DeAnna will apply to be a bachelorette on Jasons season of The Bachelor! (LOL...J/K......)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 13th 2008, 9:27 am

She'd better not go near Jason, as pissed as I was that she picked Jesse to begin with I'm so glad now, Jason definately dodge a HUGE bullet with her selfishness.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 16th 2008, 4:27 am

http://www.getmarried.com/bloggerbrides/index.php?page=blog&blog_id=93850

Forum to Chat with Me!

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2008
DEANNA PAPPAS
I
have received so many inquiries about why a now-single gal like me is
now co-hosting Get Married's show on the Lifetime Channel and writing a
blog on getmarried.com. I've received a lot of questions about whether
I really want love and did I ever want love. Interestingly, I've
received some more unconventional questions about where I live, what my
holiday card will look like, my favorite color, my favorite food, my
favorite vacation spot, how I end a really bad date -- and on and on.

Well,
I have to say that I'm flattered by all the interest. For all you
ladies (and gents!) out there who are asking these fun questions, I'm
now curious about just who you are and what your take is on all these
topics -- especially when it comes to your holiday card, I need a good
idea.

So to give you a way to ask questions, Get Married now
has a forum for me to answer some of you. It's called, ironically
enough, "Chat with Deanna" which you will be able to access at
getmarried.com. I will provide a video response to a few questions
weekly on my blog and on my getmarried.com page.

For starters,
and to answer some of the questions off the bat, I really want love and
have always wanted love. I live in Newnan, Georgia, in a house I bought
2 years ago. My favorite color is green. I love mexican food and, of
course, Greek grub is high up on the list. The coolest vacation spot
I've experienced is Italy, I loved the fact that it was so new &
outside of my comfort zone. And I definitely don't end a bad date with
a kiss!

Keep your questions coming, I look forward to
responding to as many of them as I can. My first video chat answers
will be live next week...keep checking back on my blog for more details!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 16th 2008, 5:11 am

I can just imagine the "fan mail" she is getting. Images of the SL couples come to mind. dance
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 16th 2008, 5:36 am

Deanna did not go to Texas to visit Jeremy.....
http://www.realitysteve.com/
Quote :
Obviously, I went straight to the source on this one and asked Jeremy if he had heard of this report and whether or not it was true. His response: “Totally ridiculous.” No, Jeremy did not spend the weekend with DeAnna, hasn’t spent any weekends with DeAnna since the show ended, and doesn’t have any plans to spend future weekends with her.

Jeremy wrote:

“I can comment that I’m not dating anyone right now. I hang out with my friends but there are no proposals coming from me anytime soon. I just haven’t met the one yet. I am hoping I do but I’m not putting any pressure on myself. There is no hurry, and in the meantime, I have my newborn niece to play with as well as my other niece and nephew. I’m just having fun being an uncle right now.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 17th 2008, 12:54 am

I can't believe Deanna. I think it's true that she has become a diva if she is indeed hosting a Get Married show. She is the exact opposite of what a host should be on such a show. Failure after failure and then breaking Jessie's heart after breaking Jason's. A man would have to be a lunatic to want to hook up with her now...IMO
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 18th 2008, 10:53 am

Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Parties at ROK Vegas

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Attention all single males: former “Bachelorette” DeAnna Pappas,
newly single and ready to mingle, kicked off her girls’ weekend in Sin
City at ROK Vegas inside New York-New York this Friday.

Pappas and her girlfriends join the festivities as Ford model and
aspiring actress Brittny Gastineau will celebrate her 25th birthday.
Pappas, Gastineau and friends walked the pink carpet before entering
Las Vegas’ hottest rock nightclub to party in style.

Your Las Vegas Vacation Starts At Best Of Vegas!

Posted by Jeremy Womack at 6:25 PM web page

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 18th 2008, 10:56 am

http://www.lvrj.com/news/34571654.html

Jessie interview

http://www.okmagazine.com/home/
November 14, 2008
Jesse Csincsak's Heartbreak

(Courtesy of Extra)

Breaking up is hard to do – even more so if the nation watched you and your former fiance fall in love on The Bachelorette.

"It's
been tough," Jesse Csincsak tells Extra at Ubisoft’s Shaun White
Snowboarding Video Game Launch about his recent split with his fiance
DeAnna Pappas. I've been taking things one day at a time. [But] all the
fans have been super supportive. I've gotten thousands of emails.
Everybody basically has my back."

Making the situation even harder to swallow is the fact that Jesse has little experience with this kind of heartbreak.

"I've
never been in love before until this, so this was big for me to go on
there [the show] and put it out to the public," he admits. "I was never
the guy that showed my affections to anybody right off the bat to begin
with and then to do it on TV was like, 'Whoa.'"

While he
and DeAnna may not be heading towards the altar, this Colorado
outdoorsman says he doesn't harbor any ill will towards his ex.

"We're
texting and we talk every now and again but we're giving each other
space," he reveals. "Me and DeAnna both went on the show with the best
of intentions. We did fall on love on the show, but things didn't work
out. I wish her nothing but the best. She's a great person. I hope to
see her do well. I don't regret anything with her."

As for those ladies out there looking for a guy like Jesse? He says he's ready to try agagin with someone new.

"I
want a down-to-earth, honest, outgoing girl that loves to be outside
and snowboard," he says of his ideal mate. "I'd want to put them [the
girls] in my element... to be out in Colorado doing the things I like
to do," he adds of the idea of appearing on The Bachelor. "If I could
meet a girl that is into doing all those things and is honest and
outgoing, I think I could find true love again."

Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   November 18th 2008, 11:23 am

Apparently, Brad whats his name from Texas, knew something we didn't know...

I think Jason and Jeremy drool got lucky, she's a whack job.

PostSubject: Re: Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)   

Back to top Go down

Jessie/Deanna gossip thread (third time I am changed the name of this thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: