View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 9th 2009, 9:21 am

Did any1 see the preview last night for the new season of the OC housewive's ?
That was Slade with Gretchen ,right , are they dating now ?
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 9th 2009, 10:44 am

Gretchen and Slade play Bravotv.com's version of the Newlywed game. See who does better! (Hint: It's not Slade!)... http://bit.ly/P2Eayabout 1 hour ago from Facebook

Bravotv

All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 9th 2009, 9:01 pm

cattychic wrote:
Did any1 see the preview last night for the new season of the OC housewive's ?
That was Slade with Gretchen ,right , are they dating now ?

Unfortunately
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   November 18th 2009, 9:23 pm

I have watched the first two episodes for this season. When I see and hear Tamra, I can't help but think of Karma. When I see and hear Lynne, I can't but think of WTH - duh! When I see and hear Jeana, I can't help but think she should know better. When I see and hear Vicki, I can't help but think her kids seem so normal in spite of her. When I see and hear Gretchen, I can't help but think - she has NEVER been a housewife.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   November 19th 2009, 6:30 pm

The new season is pretty juicy so far. Tamara can not let anything go! She is unhappy and bored in her own life so she is constantly thinking and talking about Gretchen; she's so transparent. I hope she loses her husband and her house tbh.

I am sad that Jeana is leaving the show, she's always been one of my favorites. I understand why she'd want to get the hell away from those bitches though; they're crazy!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   November 19th 2009, 8:14 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
The new season is pretty juicy so far. Tamara can not let anything go! She is unhappy and bored in her own life so she is constantly thinking and talking about Gretchen; she's so transparent. I hope she loses her husband and her house tbh.

I am sad that Jeana is leaving the show, she's always been one of my favorites. I understand why she'd want to get the hell away from those bitches though; they're crazy!

Yeah I wonder if Tamra ever heard of the karma cure before. What goes around surely comes around.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 7th 2010, 6:24 pm

Looks like Tamra's husband just filed for divorce

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/01/exclusive-orange-county-housewife-tamra-barney%E2%80%99s-husband-files-divorce-charges

Tamra Barney’s husband Simon filed for [color:cab7=blue ! important][color:cab7=blue ! important]divorce
on Wednesday, charging his wife with infidelity, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
Read Court Documents Here
In the bombshell divorce papers Simon Barney wrote: “Petitioner
contends that Respondent has been verbally abusive and has committed
acts of disloyalty and infidelity.”
The Real Housewives of Orange County” star moved out of their million dollar [color:cab7=blue ! important][color:cab7=blue ! important]home earlier this week and into a two-bedroom apartment, a source who knows the couple told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Tamra and husband Simon Barney have been having severe problems for
several years, the source told RadarOnline.com. But Tamra did not know
that Simon was filing divorce papers, even after she moved out of their
home.
BIKINI PHOTOS of Tamra
Simon confirmed to RadarOnline.com that he did file for divorce and said: “The papers speak for themselves.
Their marital problems have been shown on the reality show this
season. In fact, a promo for this week’s episode shows Tamra crying to
her mother about their marriage and how it may be heading for divorce.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS of Tamra and Husband In Happier Times
Simon and Tamra have been married for 11 years. They have three
children and she has a son from a previous marriage. “Simon has simply
had enough,” the source said. “The show changed her.”
LINGERIE PHOTOS of Housewife Gretchen Rossi
The couple was at odds on the show this season when Tamra was offered a [color:cab7=blue ! important][color:cab7=blue ! important]job
by her realtor but Simon wanted her to turn it down and stay at home.
That dramatic tension, however, was nothing compared to what has been
happening with the [color:cab7=blue ! important][color:cab7=blue ! important]cameras
turned off.
VIDEO INTERVIEW: Tamra Shows Her New Tattoo
Tamra has been especially hard on fellow cast member Gretchen Rossi,
claiming Rossi was not faithful to former fiancé Jeff Beitzel. Now,
she’s the one being accused of infidelity – by her husband.
The show features Housewives Vicki Gunvalson, Lynne Curtin, Rossi and Alexis Bellino.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 5th 2010, 5:01 am

Never thought I'd feel for Tamra, but good riddance to her jackass, controlling jerk of a husband. He treated her like a child.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 5th 2010, 11:43 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Never thought I'd feel for Tamra, but good riddance to her jackass, controlling jerk of a husband. He treated her like a child.
i concur

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 5th 2010, 11:58 am

Thank God he is gone.I have watched HOOC from day one and was my favorite.Simon was soo controling....throw his butt to the side.I think this cast sucks.I wish they go back to the 1st ones.I have a feeling Vickie is going to leave too.I miss Jeanna.I can't stand Alexis,she is taking over.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 5th 2010, 1:04 pm

Top cat wrote:
Thank God he is gone.I have watched HOOC from day one and was my favorite.Simon was soo controling....throw his butt to the side.I think this cast sucks.I wish they go back to the 1st ones.I have a feeling Vickie is going to leave too.I miss Jeanna.I can't stand Alexis,she is taking over.

I miss the original cast too.....I liked it when it was Laurie, Tammy, Vicky, and Jeanna....the season they added Tamara wasn't to bad either...I just really don't like Alexis, most the time I don't like Gretchen (hate that Slade is back thanks to her) and I don't get Lynn...I won't watch if Vicky leaves, it was hard to stick around this season when Jeanna was gone but I've been watching Vicky for so long I feel obligated....if she's gone, it will be Buh Bye to this show for me but at least I can have more free tv time on Thursday
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 5th 2010, 1:49 pm

Yeah,I don't like Lynn or her husband.They have to be the most clueless parents on earth.This the first finale they did not bring Kim or Tammy back
too.Alexis hubby Jim is a tool too.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 5th 2010, 1:54 pm

I am over the OC housewives. Jeanna has always been my favorite, when she left I stopped watching until last night's finale. The OC series has run its course, imo. Even from the train wreck perspective, Vicky is not fun to watch anymore, there's nothing entertaining about Lynn acting completely oblivious to her both her daughters drunkenness or is watching Tamra be afraid of Simon. I used to like Gretchen but she lost all likability after she hooked up with Slade, of all people, and became all judgmental. The drama of the newest HW wasn't enough to save this show so they should scrap it and put everyone involved with it out of their misery.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 10th 2010, 12:21 pm

I loved Tamra the first season she was on. Then, of course she became very catty and jealous in her second. Now, I just plain feel sad for her. I did not enjoy the last epi. Simon was horrid and I am glad she is getting a divorce from the douchebag.
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 10th 2010, 12:48 pm

On the last episode, Tamra was upset and talking to Vicki. Tamra said she is scared of Simon and that no one knows what is really going on. Then, when Simon walked over to them, she seemed visibly shaken and refused to tell him what they were really talking about even after Vicki told her to tell him the truth. When Simon hugged her, it seemed a little rough and she looked scared. I wonder what is going on that no one knows about? When I first watched the episode, I immediately thought of physical abuse! I hope I am wrong!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 12th 2010, 6:02 pm

jami wrote:
On the last episode, Tamra was upset and talking to Vicki. Tamra said she is scared of Simon and that no one knows what is really going on. Then, when Simon walked over to them, she seemed visibly shaken and refused to tell him what they were really talking about even after Vicki told her to tell him the truth. When Simon hugged her, it seemed a little rough and she looked scared. I wonder what is going on that no one knows about? When I first watched the episode, I immediately thought of physical abuse! I hope I am wrong!!

I don't know, but for sure emotional abuse. I watched the two part reunion. Those gals are a mess.
My daughter said, " their values are fucked up" , --- daughter is 25, just so people know I wouldn't let a kid say that. LOL
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 12th 2010, 7:15 pm

I watched both parts of the reunion and well I just don't really know what to say.

I can't stand Gretchen, I think I like her less just because she is with Slade but who knows....Slade was annoying during that segment last night, I did think it was a neat idea to bring in the husbands though....I also don't like Alexis or her husband at all, I dont' really know why but she has kind of ruined the show a little for me.

I am sad at the thought that Vicki the only original one left could be leaving, although I understand why she would want to I hope she doesn't leave and I would probably be surprised if she does.

It will be interesting to see if they do another season and if they do how it will play out.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 12th 2010, 8:43 pm

Slade is just icky, he makes me feel like I need to take a shower. Alexis and her husband are awful. I never really liked Vicki, but she seemed to have changed since last year and for once I was Team Vicki. Alexis just constantly went after her.

I would be surprised it Vicki came back next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
bossmom

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 30th 2010, 11:54 pm

OK So this weekend I found out Gretchen babysits for my friends brothers kids........wow They think she is awesome...so real and sweet
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   April 4th 2010, 12:29 am

bossmom wrote:
OK So this weekend I found out Gretchen babysits for my friends brothers kids........wow They think she is awesome...so real and sweet

Thanks for sharing! I have always liked Gretchen and I think she seems like a genuine, sweet person. Did she babysit for them recently?
Back to top Go down
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   April 10th 2010, 7:40 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-real-housewife-tamra-barney-takes-romantic-vacation-husbands-friend

Tamra Barney takes romantic vacation with husband's friend.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   May 27th 2010, 5:04 pm

I just watched the show for the first time.. what is the deal with that Slade dude? Does he work?
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   May 27th 2010, 6:39 pm

The jury is out on Slade working, Moody. Gretchen at the reunion said he "re-brands companies" or something. Also, no one is sure what kind of $$$ Gretchen got from her fiancee who died last year- so she could well be supporting Slimey. I do believe Slade has a very ill child (he has 3 kids w/ his ex-wife) and he was 80k behind in child support. He seems like a sleaze ball.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   May 27th 2010, 6:46 pm

ranjake wrote:
The jury is out on Slade working, Moody. Gretchen at the reunion said he "re-brands companies" or something. Also, no one is sure what kind of $$$ Gretchen got from her fiancee who died last year- so she could well be supporting Slimey. I do believe Slade has a very ill child (he has 3 kids w/ his ex-wife) and he was 80k behind in child support. He seems like a sleaze ball.

Thanks for the info. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
fourniermike

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 1st 2010, 2:52 pm

It won't be long before Slade moves on to another housewife....Tamra perhaps? And is Slade his real name?
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 1st 2010, 2:55 pm

Mike.

His real name could be Slade, but I think it might be Slime or Sleaze.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 1st 2010, 3:01 pm

Slade Smiley

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 1st 2010, 7:34 pm

There was something about Slimey on radar.com on 5/28. Now he's $110k behind in child support for his ill child. Gretchen was at the hearing with him, and that Gretchen stalker Jay Photoglou showed up outside!
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 6th 2010, 5:16 pm

"The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Alexis Bellino
nearly lost two children on July 4th when she left her stroller
unattended ... and it rolled into a pool -- this according to security
at The Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach, CA.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/real-housewives/
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 19th 2010, 10:24 pm

The love tank ran dry.

http://www.bsideblog.com/2010/10/the-love-tank-is-empty-vicki-gunvalson-files-for-divorce/
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9240
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 20th 2010, 7:03 am

not surprised. very sad, at least for Don
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 20th 2010, 3:33 pm

I feel like a mean girl, sorry, but I'm sort of happy for Donn. I'm kind of hoping he and Jeana Keough get together and live happily ever after. I know divorce is very sad, but I find Vicki all sorts of insufferable.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 20th 2010, 9:07 pm

That surprises me although it shouldn't. I found Don to be perfectly wonderful. Vicky seems to have her demons. I think she works frenetically to avoid some things. Sad.

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2011, 8:20 pm

I have been watching the OC marathon all day. It's very addicting. I don't know how I missed all these shows in the past. New season starts in an hour!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2011, 9:19 pm

Nice to see that Will still is a terrible actor! haha but he is good at his job! and very shiney!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2011, 10:11 pm

Dr Tattoff!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4613
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2011, 10:16 pm

Laughing that was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 7:50 am

Just now have it on. Ran in to comment about Will. I think he looks cute. LOL
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 8:37 am

OK.. more comments:

The OC ladies are so trashy. It makes for good tv.
Classy is not a word that would describe this group.

Can Gretchen use the word "like" any more. She sounds like a valley girl teenager.
She acted really mean this episode. Maybe with good reason, but restraint isn't in her vocabulary

Tamera - really trashy, but her friend Fernanda is hot! Very beautiful lesbian.
Hope she does better without that ass Simon around

I despise Alexis and everything she stands for, so I'll zip a lip on that.
However, she seems more emotionally stable and is trying to be a peacemaker.

Vicki. - Same old Vicki

--

The previews look delicious.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 8:53 am

exactly Nancy, trash.

I will watch beacuse I love when trashy people try to act classy, or say over and over again they are classy and others aren't.

I have always been team greatchen and liked alexis but they got on my nerves so bad last night.

of course my dislike of vicki continues to grow.

the brazilian is she a housewife? she commented some in the show so is she part of it. kind of hope not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   

Back to top Go down

Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: