View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 17th 2009, 9:39 pm

Do you remember Slade and Jo from Season 1. OMG they are on tonight's episode. Their 15 minutes is so over. She is too old to have her hair like that. IMO, it looks ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 18th 2009, 4:58 pm

http://www.gretchenrossi.com/

Grethen has a website. It has the eulogy she gave at Jeff's funeral on sept. 19th.

I don't like the banes on Jo or Tammy. yuck.

The reunion show is next week.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 18th 2009, 5:07 pm

Thanks icecoffee!!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 18th 2009, 5:32 pm

I read in my digging that Vicki and don were separated before the filming of this season and got back together for this season. wonder if they are still together?

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 18th 2009, 5:38 pm

That why she was flirting and acting like she wasn't.

I like Don he seems like a nice guy.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 18th 2009, 6:32 pm

icecoffee wrote:
I read in my digging that Vicki and don were separated before the filming of this season and got back together for this season. wonder if they are still together?

It would be hard to live with her strong personality if you know what I mean - a little bit of her goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 18th 2009, 6:33 pm

agree

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 24th 2009, 8:04 pm

Reunion show tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 24th 2009, 11:01 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Mrs. C.

I do think Lynn is a little ditzy but I take her, Gretchen, and Jeanna over Tamara and Vicki. Tamara just seems like a petty, jealous bitch so much of the time and Vicki is way too pushy, loud, and controlling for my tastes. I was not at all surprised to hear Vicki and Don had problems but I was surprised to hear they are together and working on them. The season that just ended sure was edited to indicate a breakup, IMO.

Who believes Tamara when she says Gretchen was nothing but a paid caretaker for Jeff and was dating someone else while with him? Did anyone hear what Tamara said to or about Gretchen when Jeanna indicated she had gone too far?
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 2:09 am

I don't see how what Tamara said about Gretchen is true, I wouldn't think the kids would be involved with that type of scenario with their Dad being so sick. They seemed to like and genuinely appreciated her from what I saw and seemed happy for their Dad he was with/had her. If Gretchen's been with someone as far as physically since Jeff died it's no ones business, especially Tamara's and Vicki's if someones clothes were on her floor and kind of dissappointed Jeanna told them about it. I like Jeanna a lot and feel she sees things as they are about others but has her own issues due to her circumstances. Seems like her boys learned to disrespect her because of their father and that's a tough road to hoe. I hope seeing themselves gave them a wake up call.
I can't remember exactly what Tamara said but thought she called her a "damn liar".
Did you see the looks exchanged between Tamara and Vicki during the first talk he had with Gretchen?, they were plotting and conspiring even then towards her.
Tamara has some real issues concerning Gretchen.
Read this the other day...

http://absurdtosublime.blogspot.com/2009/01/gretchen-rossis-dark-side.html
What does Tamra Barney accuse Gretchen Rossi of on the Reunion show February 24th?

Conspiracy Theory…or Fact?Seems Tamra Barney has been a very busy girl! According to reliable sources, she has been posting negative comments about Gretchen Rossi all over the internet!She had help from the ubiquitous Pizza Girl, the cyber-stalking pizza delivery girl whose claim to fame started as a scene starring one of her pizzas being delivered to the Keough house in season 1. She has been a thorn in the side of the OC Register and Frank Mickadeit ever since. During Season 3, she imposed her way into the Barney’s life, and bragged about it on various message boards. When her posts turned up on “Gretchen Rossi, Orange County’s Newest Housewife”, all of them very negative and nasty, this blogger wondered. The blogpost was moved to More Absurdities, because of the sheer volume of posts.As friends and neighbors who actually knew Jeff Beitzel, Chris Rossi and Jay Photoglou, with another side to the story, it became apparent that there were posters with anonymous stuff that was just made up garbage. Judy Fike, Jeff’s sister, also posted several times. This all had to be quite painful for her.Pizza Girl posted a link to Jay Photoglou's MySpace page, which had pictures of him hugging many women, including Gretchen. Today, his page is set to private.The “dark side” of Gretchen Rossi is a figment of Tamra’s imagination. Her jealousy is palpable. It seeps from every pore, every freckle. Not buying that she was “so drunk she had her head in the toilet for two days” during the “Naked Wasted” episode. Disclaimers….otherwise known as “foot in mouth” disease.To read the posts of these rocket scientists, go to More Absurdities

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
zumabeach
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 2:31 am

What Tamara said to Gretchen that got that reaction from Jeanna was " you're such a f**king victim, aren't you? " This was after Tamara was making a point to attack Gretchen's moral character and Gretchen said what about your moral character trying to get her " naked drunk " ?
I can hardly believe what nasty ,snotty ,mean bitches Tamara & Vicki are. I could not believe they ended up asking Gretchen if she was sleeping with the old boyfriend. What business is that of theirs? Talk about holier than thou throwing out attacks on moral character, etc.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 4:27 am

wow what a reunion show! Tamra was a total bitch - as was Vicky. Tamra totally didn't need to go there (about Jay). and I was really surprised that Jeanna even commented on it.

SO...
after watching the show, I did some googling and there's quite a bit of gossip/drama around this. (no surprise there, huh)

Jay has been posting around the internet about how he was with Gretchen. And One of the more interesting things I found was on TMZ! Apparently Jay is accussing Gretchen of now dating/sleeping with/hooking up with Slade Smiley! (who was arrested for an outstanding warrant - and Jay is saying Jay is unintentionally responsible for the arrest). So these 2 gossips are sort of intertwined now. lol
read comment #17
http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/20/real-o-c-guy-really-arrested/2

I'm not sure what to believe. From some things I've come across, it does appear that she had seen Jay after Jeff passed away. (I haven't yet found 'proof' they were together while she was with Jeff - or even anything indicating it was more than friends) I personally think this guy Jay is either jealous that Gretchen isn't with him anymore, &/or looking for 15 min &/or money. I mean why does he feel so strongly about outing her?
(and I still don't think it was Tamra's place to bring it up - at least in a public medium. Take it up with Gretchen alone if it bother's you so much) But Tamra showed jealousy and nastiness from the beginning, so I don't buy her excuse that this is the reason she has a grudge against Gretchen. She was catty all along.

If you care, there's some interesting stuff out there about Jay/Gretchen...

Jan '09 someone met Jay & Gretchen at an event:
http://www.performanceboats.com/html/forums/showthread.php?t=27495&highlight=gretchen

here Jay posts in January talking about throwing a party for Gretchen (I haven't read past the first page, so not sure what all is discussed)
http://riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14657

here (again in January) he says he's her Business Manager
http://riverdavesplace.com/forums/showpost.php?p=218315&postcount=15

but I wouldn't be surprised if posts start getting edited Wink
especially since his phone number is all over some message boards (related to his business)
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 6:26 am

While I still Tamra was bitchy, she was trying to show why she had that negative opinion of Gretchen. That's why she told the story. She knew they didn't show the phone calls and she was comming off nasty & seeming unfeeling about Jeff.

The way I feel is bring on the bitchy & the drama. That's why the Real wives Atlanta was such a hoot.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 7:29 am

lallybelle wrote:
While I still Tamra was bitchy, she was trying to show why she had that negative opinion of Gretchen. That's why she told the story. She knew they didn't show the phone calls and she was comming off nasty & seeming unfeeling about Jeff.

The way I feel is bring on the bitchy & the drama. That's why the Real wives Atlanta was such a hoot.

I agree, and the stuff with this guy was going on while jeff was still around. When I saw how Gretchen was with Tamra's son,drunk or not she also initiated some of the over the top stuff..like sucking on the silverware,I always thought if there was not cameras she would have been more open.

The guy was at bass lake,jeanna saw his clothing on her floor. Tamra got the phone calls while Gretchen was engaged, I would never be in a car with an ex while in a relationship,period,but add on the time and they had been partying.
You can say it is none of anyones business but I see it as no different than having an opinion on Izzie's relationship with Dead denny,she made herself a character on a television show...good bad or indifferent, and i this I think BAD!
eta: I just wish someone had asked how jeff's family is with her now after seeing how she was when jeff was not around

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 8:22 am

And Tamra is still at it. She posted this link on her facebook page:

http://thedirty.com/?cat=37
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 8:28 am

oh my.

I didn't watch the reunion show. I did catch some of the New York Housewives show.. what a difference... sending kids to The Sorbonne for the summer and a heart to heart with the caring Jewish mom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 8:40 am

Is Tamra 12 years old? This seems so junior-highish to me. Gretchen may be a lying, cheating girlfriend or whatever, but why is it Tamra's place to pursue this? Apparently Gretchen's ex is doing a pretty good job of smearing and exposing her (no pun intended) all over the internet. For Tamra to push so hard to give out info just makes her look jealous and petty, imo.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 25th 2009, 9:27 am

The Host? asked Gretchen How Jeff's kids were and if she was still in contact with them. She said yes, and that they were doing as well as could be expected.

I think Tamara is just a nasty Jealous person by nature.

Vicki is the same as she alway has been, just seems not so happy these days.

Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 26th 2009, 12:16 am

I liked Tamara much better last season but this season she has been a petty, jealous bitch. She goes way too far trying to expose Gretchen.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 26th 2009, 10:35 am

So who do you believe? Tamra or Gretchen. I actually like Gretchen, but I believe Tamra in that Gretchen was seeing this guy, Jay while still with Jeff.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 26th 2009, 11:20 am

I think there's a truth somewhere in between.

There may have been an agreement/arrangement with Jeff. Unfortunately, we'll never know the truth for sure on that.

I do believe Gretchen saw this guy Jay (there are pics to prove that), but I don't fully believe Jay's stories either. I think Jay seems like a sleaze, and think his writings seem like a bitter man scorned.

I also liked Gretchen, but I certainly don't think she is innocent here.

But I think worse of Tamra (trying to embarrass, insult, humiliate Gretchen the way she did), and Vicky who was heavily flirting (and kissed? when she blocked the camera) with other guys while she is married.
(gotta love when Vicky was making fun of Gretchen in the final episode for wanting attention and showing off the Harley - and then shoving her new Rolex in everyone's face. lol)

I think they both came off as jealous, petty, catty bitches. IMO

If Tamra had such an issue with what Gretchen was doing, why didn't she just confront her about it during the filming of the season?!

all that being said, I hope there's a season 5! boob shake
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 26th 2009, 1:32 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
I think there's a truth somewhere in between.

There may have been an agreement/arrangement with Jeff. Unfortunately, we'll never know the truth for sure on that.

I do believe Gretchen saw this guy Jay (there are pics to prove that), but I don't fully believe Jay's stories either. I think Jay seems like a sleaze, and think his writings seem like a bitter man scorned.

I also liked Gretchen, but I certainly don't think she is innocent here.

But I think worse of Tamra (trying to embarrass, insult, humiliate Gretchen the way she did), and Vicky who was heavily flirting (and kissed? when she blocked the camera) with other guys while she is married.
(gotta love when Vicky was making fun of Gretchen in the final episode for wanting attention and showing off the Harley - and then shoving her new Rolex in everyone's face. lol)

I think they both came off as jealous, petty, catty bitches. IMO

If Tamra had such an issue with what Gretchen was doing, why didn't she just confront her about it during the filming of the season?!

all that being said, I hope there's a season 5! boob shake

agree And at the end Vicky said something about season 5 I missed but I think it was about doing season 5.

All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 26th 2009, 11:46 pm

http://www.bravofan.com/exclusive-jeff-beitzels-daughter-speaks-out-on-the-gretchen-rumors-real-housewives-of-orange-county/

Exclusive: Jeff Beitzel’s Daughter Speaks Out on the Gretchen Rumors ["Real Housewives of Orange County"]

by Maria Diaz on February 26th, 2009

Jill, the daughter of Jeff Beitzel was nice enough to talk to me about how the recent revelations of Gretchen’s alleged infidelity to her dad have affected her and her family. Here’s what she had to say:

1) As far as Gretchen’s portrayal on RHOC that she was a devoted caretaker, always there for him, etc, was that accurate as far as you and your family knew?
Gretchen was the only one my dad had out in California all the time so yes she was a devoted caretaker, but when she had time off because other people were out there she definitely caught up with going out.

2) Are you and anyone in your family still in touch with her?
Jake, Lizzy, and I all still talk to her.

3) How have you guys held up against all these new revelations that she may have been cheating on your dad while he was in the hospital?
Jake has been having a lot of issues with the speculations being made. All I know is what Gretchen has told me which was that Jay was a good friend who she had seen a ways back, my dad never liked that guy and obviously for a good reason.

I do believe that they had a thing but I don’t really care, my dad loved Gretchen but I’m almost certain he never would have married her. I think Jay is a selfish manipulative jerk, and just wants the exposure from the story. He doesn’t give a rats ass that when he degrades Gretchen he is also degrading my father, and that makes things a lot harder for our family to be okay with. I hold a lot of resentment for people who only care about themselves and never think about the consequences of their actions. He is a sad excuse of a human being.

* the bolded part was bolded by the author - not me Wink
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 26th 2009, 11:52 pm

:inky:

All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 27th 2009, 12:00 am

another interesting tidbit...

Jen Beitzel (one of Jeff's daughters) was on Rock of Love Bus! She was let go last week - and in the episode she talks about how her father had just passed away recently. I think that's why Brett let her go (I can't exactly remember the episode now, but hope to catch it on VH1 at some point and watch now that I know who her father was!)

Jen was one of the 3 girls that were added on later on.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2009, 8:41 pm

Gretchen filed a restraining order against Jay -

https://ocapps.occourts.org/CivilPubv2/DisplayCaseInformation.do?caseNbr=30-2009-00249980-CU-HR-HNB&src=case_src_dtl

CASE SUMMARY
Case No. Case Title Case Type Filing Date Category
30-2009-00249980-CU-HR-HNB GRETCHEN FORWARD-ROSSI VS. JAY JOSEPH PHOTOGLOU HARASSMENT 03/06/2009 CIVIL - UNLIMITED

Participants
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Name Type Assoc Start Date End Date
GRETCHEN FORWARD-ROSSI PETITIONER 03/06/2009
JAY JOSEPH PHOTOGLOU RESPONDENT 03/06/2009

Hearings
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Event Scheduled Date Start Time Dept Judge
EX PARTE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER 03/06/2009 01:30 H11

Register of Actions
Results 1 - 5 of 5
ROA # Docket Entry Filing Date Filing Party
5 CH-120 FAXED TO CLETS 03/06/2009
4 DECLARATION RE: EX-PARTE NOTICE FILED BY FORWARD-ROSSI, GRETCHEN ON 03/06/2009 03/06/2009 FORWARD-ROSSI, GRETCHEN ON 03/06/2009
3 EX PARTE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER SCHEDULED FOR 03/06/2009 AT 01:30:00 PM IN H11 AT HARBOR JUSTICE CENTER - NEWPORT BEACH. 03/09/2009
2 CIVIL CASE COVER SHEET FILED BY FORWARD-ROSSI, GRETCHEN ON 03/06/2009 03/06/2009 FORWARD-ROSSI, GRETCHEN ON 03/06/2009
1 REQUEST FOR ORDERS TO STOP HARASSMENT (CIVIL HARASSMENT) FILED BY FORWARD-ROSSI, GRETCHEN ON 03/06/2009 03/06/2009 FORWARD-ROSSI, GRETCHEN ON 03/06/2009
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2009, 8:46 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/real-housewife-denies-suicide-claim-on-911-tape.php

Real Housewife Denies Suicide Claim on 911 Tape

Too bad the cameras aren't still rolling on the women of The Real Housewives of Orange County. The newbie of the season, Gretchen Rossi, continues to be in hot water concerning her relationship with Jay Photoglou- the man who claims he was her boyfriend while she was still engaged to Jeff Beitzel (the recently passed millionaire who was her featured fiancé on the show). RadarOnline.com exclusively brings you the bizarre 911 tape of a phone call Photoglou placed from Rossi's home in which he alleges she attempted to commit suicide.

Photoglou claims Rossi tried to overdose on the sleep medication Lunesta. Rossi can be heard talking in the background ("I did not try to commit suicide at all") before taking the phone and telling the operator "he tried to break into my house and I finally opened the door. He decided to call 911...he's been ringing the door bell for the last 25 minutes." According to Rossi, they had a disagreement at a bar earlier in the evening.

One of the more revealing tidbits is when she confirms that Photoglou is her boyfriend- a claim Rossi has continually denied, saying their relationship ended before she started dating Beitzel. However, the 911 call was placed only days before she taped the show's reunion special where she continued to deny any current romantic relationship with Photoglou. During the call, Rossi also gives the operator the wrong name, saying the man in her home is "Jay Smithson."

Rossi could not be reached for comment after multiple calls to her home.

You can listen to the 911 call at the link above
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2009, 9:08 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Gretchen filed a restraining order against Jay -

https://ocapps.occourts.org/CivilPubv2/DisplayCaseInformation.do?caseNbr=30-2009-00249980-CU-HR-HNB&src=case_src_dtl

CASE SUMMARY
Case No. Case Title Case Type Filing Date Category
30-2009-00249980-CU-HR-HNB GRETCHEN FORWARD-ROSSI VS. JAY JOSEPH PHOTOGLOU HARASSMENT 03/06/2009 CIVIL - UNLIMITED

Wow very interesting.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2009, 9:39 pm

Real life seems to be as high octane as TV for Gretchen. It appears from this Jay is continuing to hang around and bother her when she does not want him to. All I can say is WOW and I am glad I live the simple life.

Thanks for bringing these interesting news items for all of us who are interested in this unraveling story.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2009, 10:55 pm

Jay seems to be a predator who has chosen this opportunity to prey on Gretchen's vulnerability for being in the spotlight. She is no angel yet she does not deserve the slander of Tamra or stalking of this loser.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 6th 2009, 11:42 pm

Tiger wrote:
Jay seems to be a predator who has chosen this opportunity to prey on Gretchen's vulnerability for being in the spotlight. She is no angel yet she does not deserve the slander of Tamra or stalking of this loser.

Well said Tiger!
Back to top Go down
nava
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 20th 2009, 11:31 am

It looks like Slade and Gretchen are dating now there is a picture of them kissing on a boat taken recently on TMZ sorry I dont know how to bring it over here if someone does please do.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 20th 2009, 11:46 am

nava wrote:
It looks like Slade and Gretchen are dating now there is a picture of them kissing on a boat taken recently on TMZ sorry I dont know how to bring it over here if someone does please do.

Oh my. Scandalous
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 20th 2009, 11:49 am

I like Gretchen. She is young, fun and full of life. I think she is probably the life of the party where ever she goes. She doesn't seem to take anything too seriously...maybe even engagements. Who knows? I have never been a fan of Slade. He seems very slimey to me. I can't remember the exact number yet I recall on the first season of the show it was mentioned he had been married numerous times.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 26th 2009, 1:08 pm

Is anyone from Canada and watch this on Slice did I miss the final episode I dont think it aired am I right?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 30th 2009, 9:05 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/30/o-c-real-housewife-gets-real-threats/

O.C. "Real Housewife" Gets Real Threats

Cops say someone hates one of the "Real Housewives of Orange County" so much, they've actually made threats on her life.

The Orange County Sheriff's Department is investigating two death threats received by Vicki Gunvalson. We're told sheriffs believe the two threats came from "a fanatical female fan who takes the show way too seriously."

According to Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino, Vicki received one of the threats through a phone call -- and the other through an email sent to another cast member from the show, Jeana Keough. The email told Keough not to worry about Gunvalson because she "would take care of Vicki for her."

An investigation is currently underway.
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 30th 2009, 9:13 pm

Wow...how scary!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   May 26th 2009, 12:19 pm

http://twitter.com/jeanakeough

http://twitter.com/vgunvalson

http://twitter.com/TamraBarney

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 10th 2009, 4:36 am

The Real Housewives of the OC Lost Footage airs Thursday at 9pm eastern.

Looks explosive.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 10th 2009, 9:51 am

icecoffee wrote:
The Real Housewives of the OC Lost Footage airs Thursday at 9pm eastern.

Looks explosive.

I really appreciate your reminders on all the shows. You have saved me from missing many I wanted to see. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   

Back to top Go down

Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: