View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 15th 2011, 10:12 pm

Peggy has potential.

Alexis needs to be recast... ASAP
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 15th 2011, 11:08 pm

i like peggy too, maybe also because I hate alexis and gretchen so much Haha I have issues I know

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 16th 2011, 10:28 am

I may tolerate the show if Tamra is re-cast (although I think they need a whole new group). I can't take her anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing a season where Vicki realizes the grass is not always greener, Alexis doesn't bother me I feel sorry for her lack of intelligence, Gretchen needs to find anyone other than Slade, I actually liked Jeana in previous years. Peggy should go too.

Did anyone see yesterday that Vicki's new boyfriend was jailed for non-payment of child support last year? Ms. Vicki wrote a letter to the judge on his behalf. mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 16th 2011, 11:23 am

Oh boy,Gretchen will run with that one,big time.......................
Back to top Go down
dmj
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 16th 2011, 7:18 pm

The Real Housewives of OC have the shiniest legs of anyone I've ever seen. Just an observance after watching the reunion.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 16th 2011, 7:25 pm

They are all terrible! lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 16th 2011, 7:30 pm

This was my first season of OC and I agree with RR, they all suck! Peggy is okay. Alexis is the worst.

I couldn't believe that Jeana lady. She's one of those "Well what did you do to make him abuse you?" people.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 16th 2011, 7:40 pm

blueeyed wrote:
I may tolerate the show if Tamra is re-cast (although I think they need a whole new group). I can't take her anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing a season where Vicki realizes the grass is not always greener, Alexis doesn't bother me I feel sorry for her lack of intelligence, Gretchen needs to find anyone other than Slade, I actually liked Jeana in previous years. Peggy should go too.

Did anyone see yesterday that Vicki's new boyfriend was jailed for non-payment of child support last year? Ms. Vicki wrote a letter to the judge on his behalf. mmmmmmmm

And did you see the picture of the boyfriend? He looks like Don! It's weird.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 30th 2012, 10:55 pm

did anyone catch the 20/20 piece they did on vicki's man last night?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 1st 2012, 12:03 am

No, did you watch it, bergen? What did they say?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 2nd 2012, 8:30 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
No, did you watch it, bergen? What did they say?

basically he is a con man...they interviewed a woman he met while divorcing, she pretty much said he told her everything we see on TV he says to Vicki, he also told the woman he had a vasectomy and then she wound up pregnant, he took off when they baby was about 2 months and has never been seen or heard from since, they boy is now about 5 doesn't even know the word "dad' and while she has been searching for him to get support he disappeared and she found him on national TV acting like he is a great man. let me see if I can find video
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 2nd 2012, 9:28 am

Wow, thanks for that recap. Sounds like Vicki's friends and family have good reason to be worried about their relationship!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 2nd 2012, 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 2nd 2012, 9:55 am

Thank you Bergen - so glad I got to see this video. I had him peg right off the bat. LOL
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 2nd 2012, 10:12 am

Thanks, bergen! What a jerk. Wonder when (or if) Vicki will see the light?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 2nd 2012, 12:21 pm

makes you sad for that little boy.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 2nd 2012, 2:26 pm

The ironic part of this is how Vicki gave Slade hell about not paying his child support.

According to Vicki's daughter, Brianna, Brooks doesn't have a job, a car or anything. He's totally sponging off of Vicki. Sometimes smart women can be so dumb when it comes to men. Vicki has let Brooks alienate her from her friends and even her daughter. It's so sad.

ITA with bergen. I feel sorry for the little boy who doesn't have a dad or child support. He's the real victim in this.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 10th 2012, 9:54 pm

omg, has anyone been watching this season, all the drama with brooks and all that, well i was just watching a preview for the 2nd part of next weeks reunion and all i can say is holy shit the secrets that have been kept, apparently brooks has been around alot longer, don had been having an affair for 20 years, YES 20 YEARS, and apparently vicki is a little bit not what she puts put there, just watch

ETA: i don't know how to bring the video over, but if you want to watch it's on bravotv.com

video below

Last edited by bergen on July 10th 2012, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 10th 2012, 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 11th 2012, 6:19 am

Affair for 20 yrs??? Was it the same person?? Why would you stay?? Vicky
let's all know how strong of a woman she is and then you hear she knew for 20yrs.Her kids knew too.I lost on this one..JMO
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 11th 2012, 6:41 am

Top cat wrote:
Affair for 20 yrs??? Was it the same person?? Why would you stay?? Vicky
let's all know how strong of a woman she is and then you hear she knew for 20yrs.Her kids knew too.I lost on this one..JMO

i agree topcat, i don't understand either...especially when the kids seemed so close to Don
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 11th 2012, 10:15 am

hitthefan WOW
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   July 11th 2012, 2:42 pm

This show is a hot mess! lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 13th 2013, 9:31 am

Did anyone see the preview or sneak peek thing about Laurie returning to Orange County?†† All I caught was that Laurie dishes to Gretchen about Vickis' affairs with men and women.††

I know it isn't very nice of me, but I hope Vicki gets her ass handled to her on cheap platter.† Can't stand her.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   June 13th 2013, 4:36 pm

Tamra's party was so gross the other night.I wish they get rid of her.The fake crying is so annoying.....
Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 13th 2014, 9:10 pm

Just want to share that I saw Vicky at the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall today! †So, random!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   

Back to top Go down

Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: