View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 10:02 am

Will was on the RHOC last night????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 10:23 am

I thought it was a great episode last night! But wtf, Gretchen? She was just ridiculous. I have always been Team Gretchen but she actually had me siding with Tamara last night (and I pretty much hate Tamara. lol) - it must be Slade's bad influence on her! lol!

The preview looks super juicy! Tamara pushing my boo, Jeana? I don't fuckin think so!

Can't wait for the rest of the season! happy dance 2

Moody wrote:

Yes! And shiny as ever. Razz Tamara went to him to see about getting two tattoos removed.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 10:45 am

This series isn't the same without Jeana's mug up in the place. I don't care that Jeana's a mean girl, she'll always be my fave OC wife.

Team Gretchen all the way just because her presence drives Tamra crazy.

I hope this season keeps my interest unlike last season.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 1:46 pm

Team Gretchen for me too.

Tamara played victim again....yuck. She really goes after Gretchen non-stop and then expects her to just be all lovey dovey, like nothing ever happened.

Big deal, Gretchen was dissing you....Oh poor Tamara! BOOHOO.... Tamara immediately goes to everyone else and cries foul...

I love Gretchen saying to Vicki, Look I have a job! ROFL

Ok, to be honest, Gretchen tried to stir the pot....she was loud obnoxious and catty...but after last season, I think I would of the mind to say Oh screw being nice to these people....as well.

I <3 her.

PS: I also like the fact she says "Slade is broke, I am only with him for the sex demon banana

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 1:53 pm

I HATE Gretchen. I still think she's a total goldigger. Plus Slade. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 2:18 pm

Gretchen is totally a goldigger, but so is half the cast, so I can't hold it against just her.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 2:41 pm

LaLa wrote:

PS: I also like the fact she says "Slade is broke, I am only with him for the sex

He must rock her world with great sex because there's no other reasonable explanation for why she spends quality time with that POS. Still Team Gretchen despite her taste in men.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 9:13 pm

Gretchen could do so much better. I see Vicki and Tamra will continue to be the mean girls of the series.

I miss Jeana too and I'm gonna miss Don, he cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 10:22 pm

I can't stand Tamra. I don't know what happens but I hope Jeana grabs her by the hair and throws her in the pool. She could push Vicki in there too. LOL
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 7th 2011, 11:48 pm

Quote :
Moody wrote:

Yes! And shiny as ever. Razz Tamara went to him to see about getting two tattoos removed.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 8th 2011, 12:21 am

I still can't deny my Will "like", and he did start the business, but come on ... he was there because the cameras were there. Holding Tamra's shirt and comforting her and her mother.

I love the fact that Sarah did all the work and Will was just ... there. lol!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 8th 2011, 1:29 pm

Bringing over Ragan's hilarious blog about the "ladies"
http://www.realitynation.com/2011/03/08/recap-the-real-paradoxes-of-oc/
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 16th 2011, 9:57 pm

Did you guys see this? LOL Will has another show to add to his resume. Surprised that he's not doing the work, seems Sarah has taken over.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 20th 2011, 5:33 pm

10/9 c

BRAVO

A New Lease on Life

Quote :

Alexis, Gretchen and Peggy assemble for a shop-'til-you-drop get-together. In due time, dinner conversation turns racy when they spill their lusty secrets. Elsewhere, Alexis and her family have a not-so-relaxing vacation in San Diego; Vicki considersselling a house; and Tamra tries to mend her friendship with Vicki.

Back to top Go down
soapstar

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 21st 2011, 2:56 pm

Did anybody see Tamra's new boyfriend that in her words was so" humpable". Yuck! He was gross and the making out in public was so tacky and rude.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 21st 2011, 4:19 pm

soapstar wrote:
Did anybody see Tamra's new boyfriend that in her words was so" humpable". Yuck! He was gross and the making out in public was so tacky and rude.

I wouldn't kick him outta bed...but I do agree that the making out and being all over each other in front of their friend was super tacky! I really hate it when people do that, the friend probably felt so uncomfortable. And I for sure could have lived without the bath tub scene. puke
Back to top Go down
soapstar

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 21st 2011, 5:46 pm

The second the bathtub scene started, I switched the channel to catch the end of the Apprentice! I don't know why I watch this housewife show. That Alexis and her husband and the prayers and the opulent lifestyle and her earning her keep. what the f*
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 21st 2011, 6:10 pm

OC Housewife Vicki Gunvalson: I'm Having a "Midlife Crisis"

The evidence? "I've got a convertible, a belly button ring, and I'm getting a divorce!" (Gunvalson and hubby Donn filed for divorce last year after 16 years of marriage.)

Actually, she had a belly button ring -- find out what happened to Gunvalson's piercing (ouch!) at an airport in this video, where she's joined by costars Alexis Bellino, Tamra Barney, and Gretchen Rossi.

Video is here if anyone is interested: Link
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 21st 2011, 7:01 pm

i dvr'd it, after fast forwarding, i'll say i watched a total of 5 mins. Agree with all, boring
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 21st 2011, 8:29 pm

What was she thinking with that bath scene???
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 21st 2011, 10:20 pm

London wrote:
What was she thinking with that bath scene???

have no idea, i don't mind the sex talk, didnt need the visual though.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 22nd 2011, 6:13 am

Jack'd wrote:
Did you guys see this? LOL Will has another show to add to his resume. Surprised that he's not doing the work, seems Sarah has taken over.

I finally saw this episode yesterday and didn't think much about Will just watching, but now that you mention it... maybe he is moving up in the world and doesn't need to get involved with the actual procedure? Weird that pink is the hardest color to remove and black the easiest.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 26th 2011, 2:52 pm

soapstar wrote:

I didn't think he was gross, I actually thought he was cute and seemed sweet. But hell, I will be the first to say it- he came across a bit effeminate to me. Don't hate me. I can't stand Tamra so that may color my perception. She is the gross one for filming such a scene when she is a mother going through a very public divorce. She sucks!

I used to be Team Gretchen as well but good grief she is making that difficult this season isn't she lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 26th 2011, 4:19 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-interview-photos-oc-housewife-tamra-barney-tells-radar-im-getting

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW & PHOTOS: OC Housewife Tamra Barney Tells Radar: Marriage Is Definitely In Our Future!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Mar 23, 2011 @ 04:45PM

Wedding bells could be ringing soon for Tamra Barney and her new boyfriend.

Speaking exclusively to RadarOnline.com, the Real Housewives of Orange County star said she and Eddie Judge, her boyfriend of more than a year, are planning to say ‘I Do’ and have even discussed adopting a child together!

“We’ve talked about marriage and we want to get married,” gushed 42-year-old Tamra, who shared the couple’s private photo album with us.

“It’s an insane amount of love; I have never said term ‘soul mate’ before, but we are!

“We finish each other’s sentences... I’m not the easiest person in the world and he gets me, nor does he judge. He simply says, ‘that’s my girl.’”

It has been a tumultuous few years for the reality television mother-of-four after a very public divorce from husband of 11 years, Simon Barney, who also featured on the hit Bravo show.

Tamra insisted Eddie, 37, was never friends with Simon, as her ex had claimed.

“He put that out there when Eddie and I started dating,” Tamra said of Simon, who has also moved on with a new girlfriend.

“We had gone to holiday parties about two years ago where Simon and Eddie briefly met, but they never had a friendship and no numbers were exchanged.

“So the extent of their relationship amounted only to meeting socially maybe three times.

“Simon has even admitted to me that he was sorry and at the time he was p*ssed off.”

Tamra said she has slowly started to introduce her children — Ryan, Sidney, Spencer and Sophia — to new beau Eddie, in anticipation of walking down the aisle together.

“Within the next year we’ll be married,” Tamra told RadarOnline.com, in an exclusive interview.

“It’s all about timing right now and the kids play a huge part.

“If it weren’t for the kids, we’d be married right now... but we’re happy as can be; it’s happily ever after!”

“Eddie is one of the best things that’s ever happened in my life; he’s understanding, he’s caring and he just really has a big heart.”

She said Eddie reveals on an upcoming episode he’d also like to add one more child to Tamra’s brood.

“Eddie is adopted and said he’d even like to adopt,” she said.

“If I could, I’d do it again. I have four... I’ve been a mother since 18 and I love being a mom. It’s the only thing I really know.”

NOTE: There's 'alot' of pix' for those interested by clicking on the above link....(I still haven't taken my refresher course on posting pixs' & don't want to keep bugging 'Happy'.... Wink )

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 26th 2011, 5:06 pm

Heidi wrote:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-interview-photos-oc-housewife-tamra-barney-tells-radar-im-getting

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW & PHOTOS: OC Housewife Tamra Barney Tells Radar: Marriage Is Definitely In Our Future!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Mar 23, 2011 @ 04:45PM

Wedding bells could be ringing soon for Tamra Barney and her new boyfriend.

Speaking exclusively to RadarOnline.com, the Real Housewives of Orange County star said she and Eddie Judge, her boyfriend of more than a year, are planning to say ‘I Do’ and have even discussed adopting a child together!

“We’ve talked about marriage and we want to get married,” gushed 42-year-old Tamra, who shared the couple’s private photo album with us.

“It’s an insane amount of love; I have never said term ‘soul mate’ before, but we are!

“We finish each other’s sentences... I’m not the easiest person in the world and he gets me, nor does he judge. He simply says, ‘that’s my girl.’”

It has been a tumultuous few years for the reality television mother-of-four after a very public divorce from husband of 11 years, Simon Barney, who also featured on the hit Bravo show.

Tamra insisted Eddie, 37, was never friends with Simon, as her ex had claimed.

“He put that out there when Eddie and I started dating,” Tamra said of Simon, who has also moved on with a new girlfriend.

“We had gone to holiday parties about two years ago where Simon and Eddie briefly met, but they never had a friendship and no numbers were exchanged.

“So the extent of their relationship amounted only to meeting socially maybe three times.

“Simon has even admitted to me that he was sorry and at the time he was p*ssed off.”

Tamra said she has slowly started to introduce her children — Ryan, Sidney, Spencer and Sophia — to new beau Eddie, in anticipation of walking down the aisle together.

“Within the next year we’ll be married,” Tamra told RadarOnline.com, in an exclusive interview.

“It’s all about timing right now and the kids play a huge part.

“If it weren’t for the kids, we’d be married right now... but we’re happy as can be; it’s happily ever after!”

“Eddie is one of the best things that’s ever happened in my life; he’s understanding, he’s caring and he just really has a big heart.”

She said Eddie reveals on an upcoming episode he’d also like to add one more child to Tamra’s brood.

“Eddie is adopted and said he’d even like to adopt,” she said.

“If I could, I’d do it again. I have four... I’ve been a mother since 18 and I love being a mom. It’s the only thing I really know.”

NOTE: There's 'alot' of pix' for those interested by clicking on the above link....(I still haven't taken my refresher course on posting pixs' & don't want to keep bugging 'Happy'.... Wink )

posting pictures is really easy.
right click the photo you want to copy
select "copy url"
then come to AABB ( or have AABB open in another window if you want to post more than one)
then select the icon that looks like a photo

and paste the url and select OK

Here is the tutorial I wrote...and you can even practice in the thread.
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t6455-tutorial-how-to-post-images
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 26th 2011, 11:20 pm

Thanks Nancy!! I don't know what's going on for I do the right click but I never get a 'copy url'..... Just 'copy', which won't work... All worked last year by just doing copy & paste but have no idea what my issue is now....... No worries, I won't give up & will keep trying....... Thanks again..... Smile

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 3:33 am

Quote :
NOTE: There's 'alot' of pix' for those interested by
clicking on the above link....(I still haven't taken my refresher course
on posting pixs' & don't want to keep bugging 'Happy'.... Wink )

Heidi, you never bug me. I am glad to have you back posting with us. Don't worry one day it will just start working for you. I just got home from my friend's wedding so I can post them now. Smile

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 3:36 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 3:38 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 3:38 am

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: See Tamra Barney’s Childhood Photos, Plus Pics Of Her As Blonde Bombshell
Click picture to make larger

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 11:06 am

He's got such a sweet face! Wtf is he doing with this bitch?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 2:41 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:

Fucking her for starters.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 3:09 pm

Moody wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

roll on floor laughi

Of course! How silly of me.
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 4:24 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Moody wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

roll on floor laughi

Of course! How silly of me.

I think he is there for try outs for the TV screen or exposure. How many men are ready to have their love making on screen for all to see. He maybe young but he has been around the block. It is Advertising on his part. When her money runs out so will he. I have heard he was adopted, but what else about him or his "job?" She says good in bed - that only goes for the beginning of the courtship -- it only last so long. (Even Slade is getting the brush off - it is not so rosie at his house (or is it her house.) (Gretchen is making a lot of slams to his face.) IMO
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 5:00 pm

plus he makes my Gaydar beep like crazy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 7:14 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
NOTE: There's 'alot' of pix' for those interested by
clicking on the above link....(I still haven't taken my refresher course
on posting pixs' & don't want to keep bugging 'Happy'.... Wink )

Heidi, you never bug me. I am glad to have you back posting with us. Don't worry one day it will just start working for you. I just got home from my friend's wedding so I can post them now. Smile

Thanks 'Happy', you're the best!!!!!! high five

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 27th 2011, 11:08 pm

That guy's hands are freakishly huge.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 28th 2011, 3:35 am

London wrote:

You know what that means, don't you?
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   March 28th 2011, 12:59 pm

Moody wrote:
London wrote:

You know what that means, don't you?

Big gloves.

I just watched the most recent episode. The new housewive talking about her post-partum was intense. I always think women are brave to talk about that because there's so much stigma attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   

Back to top Go down

Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: