View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   October 28th 2008, 5:51 pm

Season Premiere
Real Housewives of Orange County
Premieres Tues. Nov 25th @ 10/9c Bravo

On fourth season of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Orange County,
Tamra Barney, Vicki Gunvalson, Jeana Keough and Lauri Peterson are
back, and welcoming a new housewife to the block, 30-year-old blond
bombshell Gretchen Rossi, who poses an immediate threat with her youth
and golden good looks.
http://www.bravotv.com/Real_Housewives_Of_Orange_County/season/4/about/index.php

Lauri Waring

Gretchen Rossi

Jeana Keough

Vicki Gunvalson

Tamra Barney

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   November 25th 2008, 2:47 pm

bump

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   November 25th 2008, 4:30 pm

they look nice!

i havent watched this one.
I loved the new york housewives, though!

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   November 25th 2008, 4:33 pm

I've watched since the beginning.. this is the best group for
"oh no they didn't!" LOL

Jeana is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   November 25th 2008, 4:43 pm

This is my favorite group, I liked the NY version and lets just say the Atlanta group, well I just want say anything...

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 4th 2008, 1:35 pm

Wonder who is leaving the show?

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 4th 2008, 1:39 pm

i havent got a chance to watch this ice coffee!

man you watch a lot of show! When do you find the time? You must not have a family that hogs the TV?!Or, you just know how to show em who's boss!

Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 4th 2008, 1:44 pm

Ha Ha, I dvr them and watch them late at night when I can't sleep. I also avoid commercials this way.

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 5th 2008, 9:51 pm

I was thinking Laurie was the one leaving the show because of the previews where she's crying and says she's an emotional wreck, plus she seems too busy to participate in the show according to her. But after reading that Gretchen's fiancee died, I'm wondering if it was her.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 8th 2008, 11:46 am

oh

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 16th 2008, 4:18 pm

New show tonight and a new house wife.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 16th 2008, 6:15 pm

Pkaya wrote:
I was thinking Laurie was the one leaving the show because of the previews where she's crying and says she's an emotional wreck, plus she seems too busy to participate in the show according to her. But after reading that Gretchen's fiancee died, I'm wondering if it was her.

Wow, when did that happen...thats so sad!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 30th 2008, 6:28 pm

New show tonight.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 31st 2008, 11:04 am

I've been watching this show, and I'm sad to read that Gretchen's fiancee died. I'm not too surprised, though. Things seem pretty serious with him on the show, right now. Surprisingly, I'm liking Gretchen more than I thought I would.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 31st 2008, 11:39 am

I like Gretchen too, I had no idea that Jo and Swede were still together and she was friends with those two.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 31st 2008, 12:05 pm

Yeah, what's up with Jo & Slade? Did they get back together after Jo's dating show are were they just at Jo's shoot as friends?

I thought Tamra was a bit out of line to Gretchen. Also I didn't realize Gretchen seemed to be in the "OC circle" prior. She also had mentioned she was at that lake the year before/ w Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 31st 2008, 12:12 pm

Yea, Tamara was a bit of bitch and Vicki doesn't like to let others in there circle.

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   December 31st 2008, 4:48 pm

I read that Gretchen's fiancee died in September.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 1st 2009, 8:59 pm

That new mom, Lynne does not have the best social skills(telling the others what they can't talk about over lunch), and I worry that her girls are going to have major eating disorders.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 6th 2009, 2:06 pm

New show tonight.
I think there is something about Gretchen receiving an engagement ring and the horse races.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 7th 2009, 10:50 am

Vicki and Tamara were completely rude last night. Tamara is a stir the pot .

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 7th 2009, 11:01 am

That was an enlightening show last night.
They didn't fool around showing some of them in a bad light.

Those previews were wild... do you really think Gretchen fools around with Vicki's son?
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 7th 2009, 11:05 am

I was wondering that same thing! Was it Vicki's son or Tamara's son? Revenge maybe?

Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 7th 2009, 12:21 pm

It was Tamra's son shown in the previews for next week. I believe it was just a really big tease, besides the fact that Gretchen is a big flirt. I was so frinkin' happy when Gretchen bought all the pink hats. I was even happier when she didn't wear any of them. Tamara used to be my one of my favorites along with Jeana but she has blown it this season. Between her and Vicki, I can't decide who is the cattiest. I felt sorry for Lynne. She was trying really hard during the races to talk and make conversation.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 7th 2009, 1:13 pm

She looks like conservative pundit Monica Crowly from cable news.... :king:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 13th 2009, 1:37 pm

I saw on a commercial this weekend..."Does Ryan takes his Mother's scheme to far" (Tamara), in regards to Gretchen. I'm really not liking Tamara at all.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 17th 2009, 12:24 am

Liza wrote:
It was Tamra's son shown in the previews for next week. I believe it was just a really big tease, besides the fact that Gretchen is a big flirt. I was so frinkin' happy when Gretchen bought all the pink hats. I was even happier when she didn't wear any of them. Tamara used to be my one of my favorites along with Jeana but she has blown it this season. Between her and Vicki, I can't decide who is the cattiest. I felt sorry for Lynne. She was trying really hard during the races to talk and make conversation.

I agree, I used to like Tamra too but now I don't. She is way catty.

I like how the show ended this week with Gretchen and Ryan in the bathroom with her saying "you totally turn me on". LOL, Next episode should be real interesting. lol!
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 17th 2009, 11:27 am

icecoffee wrote:
I saw on a commercial this weekend..."Does Ryan takes his Mother's scheme to far" (Tamara), in regards to Gretchen. I'm really not liking Tamara at all.

I've heard that, too, several times . . . and wondered if Tamra does something to set Gretchen up.

Lynn's not my favorite (well, none of them are, really), but I felt sorry for her and her husband at the races. Vickie and Tamra acted like complete bitches, and that's not a word I normally use. I hate the way Vickie treats her husband! I just want to slap her sometimes (saying he's Mrs. Vicky or Vicky's husband . . . what's his name).

I thought it was funny when Gretchen took all the pink hats, but in my opinion, it was tacky not to wear any of them. I go back and forth on Gretchen. I liked the way she seemed to care for Jeff (is that his name?), but going to the lake while he's in intensive care did make me wonder how sincere she is. I also wasn't crazy about the way she flaunted her new diamond in front of the one daughter, knowing the daughter would be jealous. I understand her being happy with her new bauble, but . . .

She just seems awfully materialistic. Of course, they all are, and I guess that's what makes the show fun, huh?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 20th 2009, 4:14 pm

New Show Tonight.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 20th 2009, 4:24 pm

icecoffee wrote:
New Show Tonight.

I still have last weeks show on DVR. I'll probably watch them both tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 20th 2009, 5:08 pm

I really appreciate these reminders.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 20th 2009, 5:13 pm

I need to rewatch last weeks show again before I comment. I will try to do this tonight before the new epi. Oh, and I hope Gretchen throws up Ryan. And his shirt is "Dry Clean Only".
Back to top Go down
bbfan2008

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 20th 2009, 6:15 pm

The new show tonight should be good! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 20th 2009, 6:33 pm

I did not know that Gretchen's fiancee died in September. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   January 21st 2009, 3:28 pm

I think Lynn lives in a fantasy world sometimes, Jeana & Vicki I thought were giving Gretchen good advice. I still don't care for Tamara, ugh!!!

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 10th 2009, 3:25 pm

New show tonight.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 10th 2009, 3:47 pm

I have been watching this show this season. Never saw it before but I like it.

I did not know Gretchen's fiancee Jeff had died. I wonder if that will make it in this season's shows? Does this mean Gretchen will be leaving since she is not an OC Housewife or fiancee or will they keep her around and we will see her on the hunt for another man? I wonder if she took Vicki's advice and will get a part of Jeff's money. He has three or four kids so he better have had a lot of money to go around. LOL. I am assuming Gretchen does not have a large nest egg of her own.

I think Jeanna is my favorite too. Tamara drives me nuts and most of the time I think Vicki is a real bitch. Lynn seems clueless most of the time but I like her better than Tamara or Vicki as a person. Vicki's hubby seems like a really nice guy and she treats him like crap a lot of the time.

I am glad to see many others here are watching this show. I just found the tread on it. LOL. Usually I pop in and out of here looking for Bachelor/DWTS/Survivor/Amazing Race posts.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 17th 2009, 6:18 pm

New show tonight bump

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 17th 2009, 6:21 pm

I just started watching all these shows. They had marathons of them the past month or so and I am so addicted.
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   February 17th 2009, 8:59 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I just started watching all these shows. They had marathons of them the past month or so and I am so addicted.

I'm addicted too.. Just wonder why the women in Orange County show so much more cleavage than the women in NY and I'm not talking about the young ones...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4   

Back to top Go down

Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: