HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Survivor - China contestants plan to marry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carrie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 24th 2008, 5:23 am

http://musiccitytv.com/2008/09/23/nashville-survivor-dude-to-marry-his-tv-sweetie/

A show-mance that is still going strong fireworks

hi ya You guys are great here!
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 24th 2008, 8:50 am

Thank you carrie for bringing that here...They are a very attractive couple.

So glad you like AABB..We're happy yo have you posting.Very Happy

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 24th 2008, 9:32 am

Oh.. Eric and Jaime. I had forgotten about them.
Cool news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 24th 2008, 1:03 pm

I don't remember them at all.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 24th 2008, 3:07 pm

carrie wrote:
http://musiccitytv.com/2008/09/23/nashville-survivor-dude-to-marry-his-tv-sweetie/

A show-mance that is still going strong fireworks

hi ya You guys are great here!

I remember them! Didn't he allude to the fact that he was a virgin at one point in the show? Anyway, thanks for the update, Carrie and I adore your avatar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 24th 2008, 3:32 pm

I had heard about this late last week....now I remember him.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 10:01 am

I didn't remember them... but when Frances mentioned 'virgin' .... lol Wishing them well.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 10:58 am

Mappy wrote:
I didn't remember them... but when Frances mentioned 'virgin' .... lol Wishing them well.

me too!
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 2:38 pm

She was the one who threw the comp and giggled (blond girl), and he was the virgin guy....Wishing them well!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 5:05 pm

Oh, that was HER! See that, mention virgin and throwing competitions and I'm right with ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 6:43 pm

carrie...Thank you for that news. I remember liking him back then. Good for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 7:43 pm

Mappy wrote:
Oh, that was HER! See that, mention virgin and throwing competitions and I'm right with ya Smile

lol!

I remember him because he was very cute and sweet. I remember her because she seemed so much older than he was, but I don't think she was. Glad to see them making it outside the show.

:flower:
Back to top Go down
yankeegirl7

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 7:48 pm

I hope its ok to post this here too. I just saw this thread! Erik will be on our show tonight immediately following the CBS show(Jamie is flying from San Diego to South Carolina and cannot make it) talking about the contest, his pending marriage....oh and Survivor..lol. Heres the link and thanks! Lorraine

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BigBrotherAfterDark/2008/09/26/Survivor-Premiere-Episode-possibly-a-BB-HG-Interview
Back to top Go down
carrie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   September 25th 2008, 10:11 pm

I did not remember who Jamie was until I found this...

Quote :
Knowing she had a target on her back, Dugan fought to stay in the game up until the last moment, even producing what she thought was the hidden immunity idol before the votes were read at tribal council.

"I found this in the camp, lying on the floor. I thought it might be immunity," Dugan told host Jeff Probst.
Probst told her it wasn't the hidden immunity idol and tossed the plaque into the fire, causing many of the other tribe members to laugh.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - China contestants plan to marry   

Back to top Go down

Survivor - China contestants plan to marry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: