all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 6:52 pm

Don't miss first show of new season from 8 pm - 10 pm EST on ABC.

Let's talk later!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 7:00 pm

SO EXCITED for this 1st show......now who will I root for??? HMMMMM jury is still out. LOL
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 8:13 pm

lol! at Cloris Leachman! That was the funniest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 8:15 pm

flowerpower wrote:

boob shake LMAO
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 8:17 pm

flowerpower wrote:

That was pretty frickin hilarious LMAO She's quite the character and quite the potty mouth too. LOVED IT! She may stay for that reason only. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 8:20 pm

flowerpower wrote:

LMAO That was hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 8:40 pm

Can I say that Susan Lucci didn't do all that well? Sorry but I thought she'd do so much better. So far I'm liking Brooke Burke, Lance Bass and Toni Braxton---so far
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 9:34 pm

Cloris Leachman & Corky Ballas- Socre: ( 16 = 6 , 5 , 5 )

lol!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 9:35 pm

Cody & Julianne- Score: ( 18 = 6 , 6 , 6 )

Rocco & Karina- Score:( 14 = 5 , 4 , 5 )

Toni Braxton & Alec- Score:( 22 = 7 , 7 , 8 )

Maurice & Cheryl- Score:( 18 = 6 , 6 , 6 )

Brooke & Derek- Score: ( 23 = 7 , 8 , 8 )

Ted McGinley & Inna Brayer- Score: ( 18 = 6 , 6 , 6 )
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 10:49 pm

lovin wrote:
Can I say that Susan Lucci didn't do all that well? Sorry but I thought she'd do so much better. So far I'm liking Brooke Burke, Lance Bass and Toni Braxton---so far

I agree. Susan Lucci was disappointing. I also agree on your pics (Brook, Lance, Toni). I would also add the football player that danced last. What the heck is his name? He reminded me of Emmet Smith.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 22nd 2008, 11:08 pm

lovin wrote:

I agree with this post!! Brooke Burke is fantastic as are Lance Bass and Toni (she and her partner are beautiful together). I wanted to like Susan Lucci so much...I have loved her since I was 14!!! But, that dance was very disappointing...she is 60, isn't she?? Not that that means anything...

ETA: I also liked Kim Kardashian...I thought she was elegant!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 3:38 am

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
Cloris Leachman & Corky Ballas- Socre: ( 16 = 6 , 5 , 5 )

lol!

LMAO

82? She looks fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 6:42 am

I liked Brooke Burke, Lance Bass, Toni Braxton and Emmett Smith .... Emmett looked like he was having so much fun!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 7:38 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I liked Brooke Burke, Lance Bass, Toni Braxton and Emmett Smith .... Emmett looked like he was having so much fun!

Warren Sapp was the football players name, yes I agree he did good. Those 4 are my picks for now. I have to like the youngest guy I think his name is Cody (the one who danced with Julianne) my girls would kill me if I didn't--LOL You know that Hannah Montana craze. So far though Brooke is my fav (which honestly was my pick kind of before the show started) she's stunning and with 4 children to boot, wish I looked that good after 2 LOL!

Last edited by lovin on September 23rd 2008, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 8:22 am

And what about Susan Lucci and how she looks at 61.

bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 8:29 am

I wanted to see Susan Lucci do a sensational job, she has always done everything to perfection. I hope it was just nerves and she doesn't get voted off right away.

Loved the Hough kids partners and the volleyball player did a good job as well.

Brooke Burke was the best of the group right out of the gate.

Is Derek dating Shannon Elizabeth, or was that all press hype?

Last edited by bamajen on September 23rd 2008, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 8:31 am

Poor Susan looked stiff and scared to death...she was the biggest surprise to me of the night...I thought she would have done well, but I guess she was out of her element.
She will get enough votes to stay in though...those soap stars and athletes always do well when the votes are tallied..

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 9:18 am

bamajen wrote:

I'm not sure, but S.E. was in the audience.
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 9:19 am

I think Brooke Burke & Derek were pretty hot together, and I also enjoyed Warren Sapp.

I believe Jeffrey Ross will be the first one eliminated, poor Edyta.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 9:22 am

lovin wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Warren Sapp was the football players name, yes I agree he did good. Those 4 are my picks for now. I have to like the youngest guy I think his name is Cory (the one who danced with Julianne) my girls would kill me if I didn't--LOL You know that Hannah Montana craze. So far though Brooke is my fav (which honestly was my pick kind of before the show started) she's stunning and with 4 children to boot, wish I looked that good after 2 LOL!
Warren Sapp ..... of course! What the heck was I thinking?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 9:40 am

I believe Susan was scared to death. Hopefully she will do better tonight. What a fabulous body she has at 61. WTH was up with Carrie Ann telling Susan to put on a few pounds? Meow!

Cloris was fabulous! 82? OMG I only wish I have half her energy, God willing, if I make it to 82!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 10:13 am

FLGAL wrote:
bamajen wrote:

I'm not sure, but S.E. was in the audience.

I have read that they are but who knows.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 9:32 pm

I really feel bad for the duos who have been left hanging the entire show, the nerves have to be at an awfully high level. If Susan Lucci is still in the game, she is going to be a bundle of nerves when she has to dance, probably even worse than last night.

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 23rd 2008, 10:02 pm

Susan did much better tonight than last night, but Kim did awful, poor Mark Ballas (I really like him btw). I do feel bad that she had to wait until the end of the show to dance, they really need to change that. Nerves are bad enough but to have to sit through a 2 hour show and not knowing would kill me. Still love Brooke and Derek!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 24th 2008, 12:36 am

bamajen wrote:
I really feel bad for the duos who have been left hanging the entire show, the nerves have to be at an awfully high level. If Susan Lucci is still in the game, she is going to be a bundle of nerves when she has to dance, probably even worse than last night.

Do you think maybe the producers or someone with the show gives them a hint beforehand if it might not be them going out?? I can't imagine having to wait all that time. Seems like there must be a better way to do that. Am I the only one who thought that Kim and Mark were adorable out there...just having fun??

ETA: Susan was great tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Lizbeth
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 24th 2008, 2:17 am

OMG... I LOVE this show. I was rolling in laughter tonight and last night with Chloris Leachman. I can see how she might irritate, but I'm loving it. dancing banana Poor Corky, lol...he's having a hell of time for his first time out....but what a sweetheart he is.

Anyway, I think this is going to be a great season because there is no clear favorite although Brooke may have kind of pushed her way into that spot tonight. She was fantastic. I wasn't too enamoured after the first dance (unlike the judges), but I'm on board now. She was FABULOUS!

I loved Maurice and Warren Sapp and a couple of the others tonight. I hope Maurice can pull some votes. He may not have the fan base, but I hope he makes it far.

Rocco and Susan Lucci were most improved from last night. They both did so well after getting crucified by the judges last night.

Poor Edyta....I love her, and I'm sorry to see her go so soon, but I think this is going to be a really fun season. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 24th 2008, 12:30 pm

Chloris Leachman is certainly entertaining (however NOT on the dance floor, LOL!). She cracked me up both nights.

I got a good chuckle out of Warren Sapp too. I loved it when they were showing their practice session and he said 'Who in the hell thought this dance up?' He is funny and moves pretty good (especially for a fat guy as he says).

Brooke sure is an early bet to win.

I was glad to see Susan Lucci improve last night but I don't think she will go the distance. Dance just doesn't appear to be 'in her soul'.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 24th 2008, 1:05 pm

All the guys at work are goo goo eyed over Brook today...

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 24th 2008, 2:39 pm

icecoffee wrote:

Hell how could you not go goo goo eyed over her. That woman (and I am one) is SMOKIN' HOT!! And with a body like hers after 4 children, we should all be that lucky.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 24th 2008, 4:56 pm

lovin wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

Hell how could you not go goo goo eyed over her. That woman (and I am one) is SMOKIN' HOT!! And with a body like hers after 4 children, we should all be that lucky.

Yep the guys mentioned; she's that hot after four kids...
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 24th 2008, 6:27 pm

SL is amazing and she has always been thin and petite, didn't think much of the weight comment..Sad...you could tell she was really nervous, for the first dance I don't think she did to bad..

Cloris, what can I say, god love her..Smile

I'm loving this show too..
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 25th 2008, 10:23 am

I Love DWTS, hosted by Griffen Matthews @ People

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20228165,00.html

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 25th 2008, 2:26 pm

Kim K. is a beautiful girl but she sure can't dance. Unless she does some major improving, I hope she goes home soon rather than bump off someone with a little more dancing ability. Same goes for Cloris. As much as I love her wit, I hate to see people who can dance go home before those who can't just because of popularity.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 26th 2008, 10:36 am

I know exactly what you are saying about Cloris. Every year they have someone who is highly entertaining but can't dance. I feel so bad for the couples that can dance but are forced to leave earlier than need be because of the entertainment couple.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 29th 2008, 8:44 pm

Lance dancing to "I Kissed A Girl" lol!

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 29th 2008, 8:52 pm

Codianne is pretty adorable Smile

charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 29th 2008, 11:13 pm

I thought the best choice last week would have been for Cloris Leachman to go home and Ted McGinley to stay...I think he showed a little promise and she is strictly there for comedic value.
Here are some of my favorites:
Julianne Hough & Cody Linley

Brooke Burke & Derek Hough

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 29th 2008, 11:24 pm

The Judges have not been too impressed with this couple but I like them...
I like them putting their own spin on the same old ballroom dances.
I really did enjoy the dance they did tonight, but couldn't find a youtube of
tonight's dances..

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 29th 2008, 11:43 pm

I love Lance and Lacey and think they bring a fresh approach to the dance floor. I too really liked their dance tonight, cw. My favorite though is Brooke and Derek. She looks like a young Natalie Wood, just so elegant. I also enjoy watching Toni and Alec...great chemistry between those two! Warren is growing on me after his dance tonight.
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   September 29th 2008, 11:59 pm

I like Toni and Alex but I'm always nervous when she's dancing...
Does anyone know how serious her heart condition is?
She seems to be taking it a little easy in her dancing and is still very
breathless at the end of them...

So far Brooke and Derek are my favorites...but then the Hough siblings have
been my favs since I first watched them dance.

Max has been sort of dark and brooding this season...I don't think he and his partner has as much chemistry as previous partners he's had.

Just because I like looking at Max.Very Happy

Last edited by charlottesweb on September 30th 2008, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!   

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Stars - Tonight's the night!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: