AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 18th 2009, 6:35 pm

Finally, a Daniel "After" pic...

These two are the ones dating and 'in love.' They developed quite a bond during the process, I guess. What shocked me from watching the show was that I thought they were just good friends and honestly, I would never have put the two together if I were a matchmaker. Good thing I'm not! Lol! I hope they are very happy together.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 18th 2009, 6:57 pm

I would have never thought that either. Thanks for the info, their transformation is always amazing right after their weight loss. When Daniel was eliminated and they show the little clip at the end, he mentioned he was dating and the girl they showed was not Rebecca. Happy for them, seems like The Biggest Loser has a better track record than the Bachelor lol. I guess they have so much in common, it's easy for them to bond.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 18th 2009, 9:07 pm

Jack'd, you're right about the track record!! There are at least three married couples as a result of the show that I know of - Matt & Suzy, Marty & Amy, and Damien & Nicole (and the first two couples have babies as well)! That's a MUCH better track record than The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Who woulda thought??

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 18th 2009, 9:24 pm

Rebecca and Daniel? I am late to the season but I would have never ever put those two together. Wow!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 18th 2009, 10:06 pm

I would have never put them together either, and I don't really know who I am rooting for at this point I am not sure I like any of the ones left
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 18th 2009, 10:24 pm

I like Rudy and hope he wins.I pray for Abby.Her story still gets to me.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 18th 2009, 10:57 pm

i hope Amanda or Allen will win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 19th 2009, 4:20 pm

The Biggest Loser
The Biggest Loser’s Rebecca: In Love with Daniel Wright!

November 19, 2009

This week on The Biggest Loser, the contestants got brand new looks thanks to Tim Gunn and Tabatha Coffey on the highly anticipated makeover episode. Looking their best, they each gave emotional speeches about their weight-loss journeys to a packed auditorium. In a heated elimination, Rebecca Meyer, 25, was sent home after Rudy Pauls questioned her trustworthiness. A student from Des Moines, Iowa, Rebecca is now down to 157 lbs., and spoke to reporters about finding love with fellow contestant Daniel Wright and how they stay in shape together. –Melody Chiu
You and Daniel met on The Biggest Loser. How has meeting on the show affected your relationship?
If we were to have met somewhere like a restaurant or a club … we maybe wouldn’t even have been friends, let alone fallen in love. We’re just kind of different, and [because of] The Biggest Loser scenario, we didn’t really like each other all that much in the beginning. We went from not liking each other to becoming friends to becoming best friends. And then after we both left the show and came home, we realized that we wanted to spend hours on the phone talking to each other. I in turn fell in love with my best friend.
You said he told you he had feelings first. At what moment did you realize that you found someone special and that he would be more than just a friend?
After we came back and we went out for a get-together with a bunch of people from the show. [There] were just certain feelings [but] I was like, “No, no, it’s just Daniel.” And when he told me, I was like “Thanks?” I literally said that because I wasn’t just going to manifest feelings because he had feelings for me. It was kind of hard for him just to hear me work through my feelings for him, and within the next two, three weeks of still constantly talking, [within] the next couple of days I could tell … he was going to kiss me. I stopped him on a walk, and I looked at him and I was like, “You can’t kiss me.” And he was like “What?” And I said “You can’t! Not until I know … I have to know.” And he’s just a true gentleman and respected it. I was able to realize that I was falling in love with my best friend. And on Sept. 11 at 3 a.m., I said, “How do you tell your best friend that you’re in love with him?” And he’s just like, “I’m in love with you, Rebecca!” And I’m like, “I love you!”

Have you guys been working out and cooking together?
We’ve visited each other in our respective states. I’ve gone to North Carolina and he’s come to Iowa, and whenever we do that, we make sure that we take each other to each other’s gyms and work out the same amount of hours we would normally work out. We share recipes … and have tried them now since we’ve gotten home. It’s fun to do.
What’s the most difficult thing now that you’re home?
Transitioning back into life when I came home. It was the hardest for me. I was gone from home for almost three-and-a-half months, and I come home and I’m a completely different person. I had changed physically, emotionally, mentally, and I came back and everything was the same. And I had to reevaluate my friendships — reevaluate all the different relationships. If people wanted to hang out with me, I was no longer going to be in the bar scene, which I can do, but I’m usually the [designated driver] now. But they were going to go for runs with me or go work out with me because I still had to fit in six hours of workout a day.

Chris Haston/NBC
Source:People

Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 19th 2009, 4:51 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
The Biggest Loser
The Biggest Loser’s Rebecca: In Love with Daniel Wright!

November 19, 2009

This week on The Biggest Loser, the contestants got brand new looks thanks to Tim Gunn and Tabatha Coffey on the highly anticipated makeover episode. Looking their best, they each gave emotional speeches about their weight-loss journeys to a packed auditorium. In a heated elimination, Rebecca Meyer, 25, was sent home after Rudy Pauls questioned her trustworthiness. A student from Des Moines, Iowa, Rebecca is now down to 157 lbs., and spoke to reporters about finding love with fellow contestant Daniel Wright and how they stay in shape together. –Melody Chiu
You and Daniel met on The Biggest Loser. How has meeting on the show affected your relationship?
If we were to have met somewhere like a restaurant or a club … we maybe wouldn’t even have been friends, let alone fallen in love. We’re just kind of different, and [because of] The Biggest Loser scenario, we didn’t really like each other all that much in the beginning. We went from not liking each other to becoming friends to becoming best friends. And then after we both left the show and came home, we realized that we wanted to spend hours on the phone talking to each other. I in turn fell in love with my best friend.
You said he told you he had feelings first. At what moment did you realize that you found someone special and that he would be more than just a friend?
After we came back and we went out for a get-together with a bunch of people from the show. [There] were just certain feelings [but] I was like, “No, no, it’s just Daniel.” And when he told me, I was like “Thanks?” I literally said that because I wasn’t just going to manifest feelings because he had feelings for me. It was kind of hard for him just to hear me work through my feelings for him, and within the next two, three weeks of still constantly talking, [within] the next couple of days I could tell … he was going to kiss me. I stopped him on a walk, and I looked at him and I was like, “You can’t kiss me.” And he was like “What?” And I said “You can’t! Not until I know … I have to know.” And he’s just a true gentleman and respected it. I was able to realize that I was falling in love with my best friend. And on Sept. 11 at 3 a.m., I said, “How do you tell your best friend that you’re in love with him?” And he’s just like, “I’m in love with you, Rebecca!” And I’m like, “I love you!”

Have you guys been working out and cooking together?
We’ve visited each other in our respective states. I’ve gone to North Carolina and he’s come to Iowa, and whenever we do that, we make sure that we take each other to each other’s gyms and work out the same amount of hours we would normally work out. We share recipes … and have tried them now since we’ve gotten home. It’s fun to do.
What’s the most difficult thing now that you’re home?
Transitioning back into life when I came home. It was the hardest for me. I was gone from home for almost three-and-a-half months, and I come home and I’m a completely different person. I had changed physically, emotionally, mentally, and I came back and everything was the same. And I had to reevaluate my friendships — reevaluate all the different relationships. If people wanted to hang out with me, I was no longer going to be in the bar scene, which I can do, but I’m usually the [designated driver] now. But they were going to go for runs with me or go work out with me because I still had to fit in six hours of workout a day.

Chris Haston/NBC
Source:People

wow great article,they make such a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 19th 2009, 6:25 pm

That's such a cute story about how they got together! I hope they're very happy together.

My favorites are Danny, Rudy. Amanda and Liz. I like Allen but I feel like he's already lost enough weight. I would love love to see Danny win the whole thing, he has been my favorite since the beginning. But I would be happy with any of my favs winning at this point.

Is it true that there are only two episodes left?
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 19th 2009, 6:37 pm

Six hours a day??? They must not have to go back to work. There is no way you can keep that pace in the "normal" world.

Rebecca and Tracy have lost a lot of weight from home. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them wins the home prize. Tracy was keeping her weight a secret, but you could tell she had lost tons more.

I think the finale is Dec. 8. Which means there is two more episodes and then the finale.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 20th 2009, 1:13 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Is it true that there are only two episodes left?

yes there's only 2 Episode Left,and then it's the Finale
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 20th 2009, 1:50 pm

Interesting news about Rebecca and Daniel. Good for them.
Has there been any speculation about Shay? The week that Shay and Daniel were sent home, they showed Daniel's current progress at the end of the show but they didn't show Shay's.

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on November 20th 2009, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 20th 2009, 3:20 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Interesting news about Rebecca and Daniel. Good for them.
Has there been any speculation about Shay? The week that Shay and Daniel were sent home, they showed Daniele's current progress at the end of the show but they didn't show Shay's.

Shay and Daniel were actually on the Jay Leno show that night and Shay looked great!

Here's a picture:
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   November 20th 2009, 6:58 pm

Thanks Glinda ..... I was sorry Shay was voted out, though her personality was a bit abrasive, I guess. She's 5' 8" and started out at 476 pounds so I was concerned about how she was doing. Can't wait to see the finale!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 1st 2009, 10:05 pm

^
No problem!

I really hope that Liz gets voted into the final weigh-in, I'd absolutely love to see the final 3 be three from the "old people group". Very Happy I am really hoping that Danny wins it all, he's lost the most so far so I know there's at least a chance he could win.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 1st 2009, 10:13 pm

was anyone voted off tonight
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 1:16 am

Russellfan wrote:
was anyone voted off tonight

Nope. Rudy and Danny will definitely be in the final weigh-in, and America has to choose between Amanda and Liz for the third spot; we'll find out who wins next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 10:44 am

who did you guys/girls vote for to be with Rudy & Danny in the Finals?Amanda or Liz?

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 10:50 am

I voted once for Liz - I was too lazy to keep re-entering my e-mail info and keep voting. lol Did you vote?

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 10:56 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
I voted once for Liz - I was too lazy to keep re-entering my e-mail info and keep voting. lol Did you vote?

i voted Twice for Amanda.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 3:26 pm

I used all of my votes for Liz! I am so tired of Bob and Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 3:53 pm

Amanda Rocks,and so does Bob

just to let people know the Voting is now closed
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 4:03 pm

who has join The Biggest Loser Club,i wish i could join but i dont got a credit card.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 4:15 pm

Russellfan wrote:

I like them individually, I just can't stand how much air time their relationship gets. It's like she's his golden child.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 2nd 2009, 5:40 pm

I like Amanda, too, but I don't know - I just saw a different side to Liz last night. It seems like her life is kinda lonely and maybe a bit unhappy. She had to really dig deep to keep working out on her own. It looked like Amanda has a good support system with family and friends, and I'm not saying she didn't have to dig deep to keep her workouts up, but it seemed like Liz needs something good to happen to her more than Amanda does, if that makes sense. Liz just touched my heart last night.

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 4:27 pm

hey guys,i made Fansite for any fans of Amanda on myspace,and i wanted to know if people know Amanda's Birthdate and where she went to school.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 6:18 pm

just to let people know tonight is The Biggest Loser Finale.it's on it's regular time 8:00pm and it's a 2 hour.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 6:49 pm

I'm very excited for the finale! I am rooting for my boy Danny to pull out the win. Very Happy

Anyone else see Rebecca maybe winning the at-home prize?
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 7:00 pm

Woo-hoo. I am so excited for the finale. I think it will be between Rudy and Danny for the prize. Rudy may have seen Danny do so well at home and step it up a notch. Rebecca has a great chance for the at home. Tracy looked really good too.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 7:05 pm

i think Antoine might win the at-home prize
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 7:25 pm

hahahaha Amanda Haters,guess what she's a Finalist

wo wo wo wo wo wo
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 7:57 pm

Russellfan wrote:
hahahaha Amanda Haters,guess what she's a Finalist

wo wo wo wo wo wo

Doesn't really matter imo, there is no way in hell she'll win.

And this will be me when they show Bob's face after she loses. Can't wait to see them both brought back down to earth.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 8:02 pm

I don't think Amanda could win no matter what she looks like. Danny and Rudy just lost so much weight already that I don't think she could catch up. It is just starting now and I am SO excited....
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 8th 2009, 9:26 pm

Amazing! I credit each of them for working so hard to achieve their goals.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 9th 2009, 12:53 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

I like them individually, I just can't stand how much air time their relationship gets. It's like she's his golden child.

Is something going on with Bob and Amanda?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 10th 2009, 7:57 pm

icecoffee wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

I didn't mean like a romantic relationship, I just meant that their storyline and their love for each other got way more airtime than I would have liked.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 10th 2009, 8:39 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
icecoffee wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

I didn't mean like a romantic relationship, I just meant that their storyline and their love for each other got way more airtime than I would have liked.

I saw a romance there. Anyone else?

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 10th 2009, 8:54 pm

Isn't Bob gay?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   December 10th 2009, 8:59 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Isn't Bob gay?

I read several tweets that said he plays for the other team, but they never said what team that was? Maybe I just liked Amanda and thought Bob liked her?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Loser   

Back to top Go down

Biggest Loser
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: