all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 7:42 am

Leeanne

Last edited by Moody on September 14th 2008, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 7:49 am

Korto

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 7:55 am

Joe

Doesn't the gal in the black dress look like one of the former winners of America's Top Model? (Naomi)

Last edited by Moody on September 14th 2008, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 8:26 am

Jerrel Scott

Last edited by Moody on September 14th 2008, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 8:33 am

Kenely

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 8:46 am

Suede

Isn't this the model from "Make me a Supermodel?"(above)

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 8:56 am

I like the asymmetrical neckline of this dress .... and it incorporates it's own necklace ...... interesting. Beautiful colour ..... silk?

I like the seaming details in the yoke and the beautiful colour of this design. I could see myself wearing this if it were modified to have the hem closer to the knee! Lol.

This dress would look great on any woman with good shoulders .... very pretty.

Very cute dress - it would look great on Daniele. Love the details - the zipper, the twisted belt and the fringe.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 9:06 am

I guess if I had to pick one designer of these I would pick Kenely, but I don't like her personality at all! I feel that Suede's designs are unflattering on the model. How he managed to make these string beans look thick around the waist is some of the dresses, I don't know. Gosh, they are all SO TALENTED what a gift.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 9:07 am

This one by Leeanne is so "perfect"
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 9:10 am

I love this one by Korto too
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 9:12 am

Moody wrote:
This one by Leeanne is so "perfect"

Hours and hours involved in the construction of this dress ..... I love details.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 11:41 am

LeeAnne is my fave. Has been all season
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 11:44 am

WHats going on here? A final 6? Must admit, none of the designers blew me away, each had something nice, and something equally as bad LOL.

Final 6? I don't understand a final 6....very strange.

I recognized a few models from ANTM, Make me a Supermodel and Janice Dickenson Agency, kinda fun to see them actually working.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 11:54 am

LaLa, I think they have the final 6 do it even though they might not have made Fashion week so it won't give it away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 12:55 pm

Leeanne produces some of my favortes. I really like the outfit she is wearing too.

Korto - I like how her clothers flow..

I would like one of these two designers as the winner.

Cool
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 14th 2008, 1:13 pm

Wow!! These are some very beautiful designs! Leeanne, Joe, Corto, and Suede have been my favorites all season.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 17th 2008, 12:35 pm

Did this show already air? I'm confused. scratch

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 17th 2008, 12:59 pm

icecoffee wrote:
Did this show already air? I'm confused. scratch

I don't think so. I found them at Gettys photos under "Fashion Week" New York, when I was looking for spoilers. So, maybe they are spoilers? Since Bravo is always running the repeats, I never watch the show when I am supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 19th 2008, 3:13 pm

I'm confused too.

Joe was eliminated this week. how is he having a show during fashion Week?
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 19th 2008, 3:15 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
I'm confused too.

Joe was eliminated this week. how is he having a show during fashion Week?

They do that to prevent spoilers from being leaked. The episode for the top 3 air after fashion week, so if only 3 designers are present for the runway, then people wouldn't watch the shows where the 6th,5th and 4th place finishers get eliminated. Hope that makes sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 19th 2008, 3:47 pm

Thank you very much.

It makes perfect sense. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 19th 2008, 4:55 pm

I enjoyed the same girl you guys liked.

beautiful designs.

I also like the one with the "western" flare.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 19th 2008, 11:57 pm

I really thought that Kenely's dress on Wed.'s show was ugly. The judges loved it! And I was disappointed in Corto's dress also, it looked too tight on the model. But, again, the judges raved about it. I did like the winning outfit. I felt so bad for Joe...I have enjoyed his work this season. IMO, the final 3 will be Suede, Corto and Leanne. I hope so, anyways! I absolutely love this show!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 20th 2008, 7:29 am

I sometime think the judges really don't like any of the outfits, but the have to pick the best of the worst.

Can you imagine being a judge and you don't like anything you just saw, but you have to say something nice positive about something.

It becomes ok which one did I hate the least.
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 20th 2008, 8:20 am

Suede's is complete crap! It doesn't look like he put any effort at all into is collection. Barbie shit all the way. Joe's looks like Jessica Simpson circa, what, 2004? Crap. Jarrell's is interesting, but the fit on some of his looks are awful. (I do love gold dress with the sleeves.) Kenley's... blah.
I love Leanne's collection, but I wish she would have added a little more color her palette. Korto's use of color is nice, but to me the silhouettes aren't as interesting as Leanne's. I hope it's a toss up between Leanne & Korto. The others pale in comparison, imo.
I can't believe Suede just phoned it in. WTFG, slacker.

^
Seriously?
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 20th 2008, 8:24 am

I think you're right, Tinkerbell! I don't know what I'd have found nice to say about Kenley's dress the other week, except to say the sleeves/shoulders reminded me of Mickey Mouse ears. Laughing Laughing Laughing And, I do LOVE me some Mickey. :micbounce:

To be honest, I can't wait to see the backside of that girl as she heads out the door. She gets on my last nerve, and the way she treats Tim . . . sheesh. I have liked some of the dresses she's made, but she's not "all that," or at least not as "all that" as she thinks she is. Having confidence is one thing; misplaced conceit is something else, entirely.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 20th 2008, 8:57 am

My favs are Leeanne and Korto. Either one could win and I'd be very happy.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 20th 2008, 3:51 pm

Mappy wrote:
My favs are Leeanne and Korto. Either one could win and I'd be very happy.

Yeah, those two seem to be the fan favorites.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   September 20th 2008, 4:00 pm

I knew Kenely's dress reminded me of something...Mickey Mouse ears!! That is a very good comparison, inky!! Altough I LOVE Mickey...just not his ears on a dress!!! I hope Kenely is the next to go. Wow...she just does not handle critisism well at all. You wonder how she's made it this far in the designing business with that attitude!

ETA: Did you watch the Buckeyes today, inky??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)   

Back to top Go down

ProjectRunway Finalists Fashion Show (Favorite?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: