Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 2nd 2009, 11:19 pm

I wasn't sad tonight. Stephanie needed to go because I didn't see a connection with Jason. I was most surprised by his conversations with Jillian. He does seem to like her and he always seems to feels comfortable with her. I still see him ending up with Melissa.

His best kisser - Molly, best date - Stephanie answers are so going to get him in trouble later..... Very Happy

I haven't been reading up on Jason. Does anyone know why he broke up with his first wife?

Cool
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 12:51 am

ndd123 wrote:
I wasn't sad tonight. Stephanie needed to go because I didn't see a connection with Jason. I was most surprised by his conversations with Jillian. He does seem to like her and he always seems to feels comfortable with her. I still see him ending up with Melissa.

His best kisser - Molly, best date - Stephanie answers are so going to get him in trouble later..... Very Happy

I haven't been reading up on Jason. Does anyone know why he broke up with his first wife?

Cool

I agree about Stephanie. Very classy lady but no love connection with Jason.

He said Molly was the best kisser out of the three girls on that date...so technically he is home free with either Melissa or Naomie. LOL! I think he rated Stephanie's date the best because of the time with her little girl. I think he really felt good about being able to do that for her.

I agree with Buxom and think he probably met Melissa's parents off camera. It sounded like they just did not want to be a part of the TV show. Hopefully he will not hold that against Melissa. I don't think he will. The main thing would be if he felt like they would accept he and Ty as part of their family, IMO. I hope he found that answer out off camera. As others have said, Melissa did say she was NOT like the rest of her family.

I totally agree with you ndd123. If I was getting serious about a divorced guy I would definitely want to know what happened in his first marriage. I would ask this question of more than just him. I don't remember Jason discussing the reason for his divorce but I feel sure he has shared that with any of the girls he is serious about. It could be he just did not want it to be put out there on TV for all the viewing audience to hear. I can't fault him for that. That information is not just about him and I think he would respect his ex enough not to disclose personal issues involving her.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 2:47 am

Buxom wrote:
I bet he met Melissa's family off camera.

Exactly. That is what I think. Her family just doesn't want to be on exhibition for the world to poke fun at. I think it's a very mature decision on their part.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 3:00 am

For me, the only "jaw dropping" ending would be if Melissa wasn't the final one. Molly has an unlikable character, so they need another person that seems like competition and it gives him a story line...and that would be Jillian. He commented he feared being hurt again, like he was with Deanna"... enter Deanna! (That's probably how her "advice" segment will come into play).

Weather kept them (Melissa and Jason) from being able to go out that night, NOT TY, so we know that was all acting. Also, Jason commented in assessing the girls to Chris something along the lines of Melissa being too perfect to be true (waiting for the shoe to drop). We know she stands out in the crowd, Megan said so, that was why she picked her to go home.

Yeah, they are just making a show. It's Melissa.

I am impressed by how loving the women are with each other. They genuinely care about one another and it shows. Melissa's jealous stuff, she shows to the girls because they are all friends and they "get it". They talk openly about feeling jealous of one another and that is so much healthier than back stabbing or holding it in.

I would almost put money down that Stephanie said to Jason "you look at MELISSA the way you did at Deanna"... but they made her say it "You look at me.. not the way you looked at Deanna"
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 3:37 am

Moody, I too would be shocked if Melissa is not the final one. I'm almost certain she is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 5:13 am

realitycarol wrote:
I knew Stephanie would handle leaving with class but she put a whole new meaning to class tonight. I bet Jason stays in touch with her. dance

Melissa is still my favorite. Now I can't wait for next Monday...the HT dates will be very interesting to say the least. I was not expecting Melissa's parents not to want to meet Jason.

Yes, if I had to pick just one adjective to describe Stephanie it would be classy.

I like all the remaining girls but I think he has the most chemistry with Melissa and Jillian (after seeing him with Jillian last night)...all of them are sweet, caring, good-hearted girls.
I like that none of them are catty and jealous and try to cut down the other girls to make themselves look better.

I remember there was another Bachelor show that one of the girl's parents did NOT want to meet the bachelor....does anyone remember that show?
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 5:57 am

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/chris-harriso-1.html

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 5
Feb 3, 2009, 04:00 AM | by Chris Harrison

Categories: 'The Bachelor', Reality TV, Television, Things That Are Awesome!

Let's jump right in with some political views this week. Kidding people, settle down. Kay, I love your enthusiasm, and thanks for answering questions for me. But as I used to joke back when I was a sportscaster, don't let facts get in the way of a good story. I need to assist you on a few of these "answers" you gave out. After the rose ceremony, the girls are taken back to a hotel. Usually they get back to the hotel early in the morning so they get some rest and then go home that day or the next. We don't keep contestants in town until much later in the show. The girls bring their own dresses for dates and rose ceremonies. If you really pay attention, and it appears many of you do, the girls often wear the same dress twice or borrow each other's for dates and ceremonies. Obviously, if the date entails the girls getting new gowns then it's up to the talented Carrie Fettman (he's handled our wardrobe on this show since season 2) to get their sizes and get them fabulous clothes. We also help the two girls get dresses for the final rose ceremony. We do offer makeup and hair for the first couple of rose ceremonies but many just do their own. One of my many, many talents is walking out and clinking a glass. I have broken one glass in all my years of skillfully tapping a knife or backwards spoon (a couple times we haven't been able to find a knife, so they gave me a spoon that I turned around. I told you I had skill) on the champagne flute. It was last season and Deanna and the guys got in the hot tub during a cocktail party. They were pretty far away and it was loud, so I had to tap it harder to make it louder...well on the second tap it broke. Being the pro I am, I quickly recovered and finished the job. One last question to answer this week about becoming friends with the bachelors and bachelorettes. One of the greatest aspects of this show for me is how many new friends I have made. I would list them all but there are too many and I would hate to leave anybody out. My wife and I have remained close to Trista and Ryan and are excited about the birth of their second child. We were honored to attend Andrew Firestone's wedding last July and look forward to the birth of their first. Gwen and I consider Andrew and his wife Ivana to be very good friends of ours. I know it's a TV show but these are real people we're dealing with, and its been a pleasure getting to know them.

As you could probably tell, I woke the girls up early to give them the news that they were off to Jason's hometown of Seattle this week. They literally rolled out of bed and onto the couches. I always love when they moan and groan when I get them up early. I remind them that I drove home after the rose ceremony, got up at 7 A.M., got the kids ready for school, showered, got dressed, drove back to the house, and them memorized the message we wanted to tell them. We all stayed at the Fairmont Olympic hotel in downtown Seattle. It's always nice for the girls to move out of the house and get a change of scenery. The girls were put in the presidential suite. The one-on-one date with Melissa really demonstrates why this season is so good and why it is so unique. We've obviously never dealt with a single parent calling off a date like that before. It added a little realism into a very surreal situation. I think it also showed a lot about Jason's character that he would change the date to accommodate Ty. I also very much respected his decision to tell Mel that it's too soon to introduce any of the women to Ty. I think you can see just how protective Jason was of Ty during this process. I got to see it all the time but I was glad you guys got to see the relationship between this father and his son. Melissa handled the whole ordeal like a pro and scored major points with Jason on this date.

The group date took the women to a local radio station. I've done many interviews with Jackie and Bender over the years on Kiss FM in Seattle. They are married and are always a blast to be interviewed by. Jason spent his time with Molly walking around downtown Seattle. This walk took quite some time to shoot, so Steph and Jill were left to sit and wait until they returned.

Naomi finally got her first one-on-one date this season. I'm glad she got this time alone so her head didn't explode. In the middle of the date, we cut back to the girls in the suite listening to Stephanie talking to her daughter Sophia. This was cute and all, but what was on Melissa's face? Pretty bold move going on national television wearing a mud mask. I will say her pores look fantastic! Back to Jason and Naomi climbing a huge rock wall. Then they settle in for a romantic fireside fondue date in the middle of the REI store. Naomi took full advantage of her one-on-one time and finally seemed to relax a little bit. It's tough for these women when they know the other girls are getting quality time and forming a strong relationship and you're not getting that time. I know it may seem trivial watching from the outside but it's intense for these women living through this. One really funny behind the scenes note from Naomi's date that you won't hear anywhere else: When the sea plane landed and pulled up in front of them, Naomi walked up and said "Cool, I've never ridden in a helicopter before." The sad news we had to break to Naomi is that she still hasn't!

Jason surprised the women the day of the rose ceremony by stopping by to talk to Jillian. He took her to a little coffee shop just outside our hotel that had the best pastries. It's kind of cliché, but looking out of the coffee shop over Jason's shoulder is another coffee shop (Starbucks), the only thing we were missing was Green Day.

I was really happy with how much of the deliberation you got to see this week. This gave you a glimpse of not only how long we usually talk but also how in depth our conversations are. This was by far the best deliberation site we've ever used. Jason and I sat on the back porch of his house, right on the water. The shots you saw from far away were from our crew who were shooting off the bow of a ski boat floating in the sound. I was constantly impressed with how well Jason knew these girls and how intuitive he was. He really seemed to understand them and what they were going through. Jason's house was only about a ten minute drive from the Fairmont hotel, which is where the rose ceremony was held.

The actual ceremony was held in the presidential suite. The hotel management secured the floor for us and only our crew could come down to the side of the eleventh floor where we were shooting. The ceremony was held in the main room of the suite and we set up our control room in the master bedroom. After I talked to the girls, there wasn't a lot of room for me to maneuver, so I walked into the dining room behind Jason and sat behind the china cabinet so I would be out of the shot. Usually during rose ceremonies I go into the control room so I can see and hear everything that's going on. But the later we get in the season the shorter the ceremonies become, so I stay close and at the ready to deliver those magical words you all yearn so much to hear each week..."Ladies, Jason this is your final rose." (Gives me goose bumps even typing it...just magic.) Below I'll get into the true facts behind the most famous line in all of television (okay, maybe that's a little far). Jason let Stephanie go in one of the most emotional, painful rose ceremonies I've ever sat through. Jason summed it up best in his impromptu, eloquent speech after the rose ceremony. Steph was very well liked by the cast and crew and she left quite an impression on us all. Deep down I think Jason just wasn't sure he saw a future with Stephanie and felt going to her hometown and drawing this out any further wasn't fair to anyone, especially Steph and her daughter Sophia.

Next week we head to hometowns but come back to Seattle for the rose ceremony. Just wait till you see Jason and the drama in big D! Now let's deal with the 500 pound elephant in the room. I started saying "this is your final rose tonight" from the very beginning. It was in the script. It was put in not as a math aid but rather as a dramatic scene setter. Over the years, I admit it has become cliche and even a bit funny. I always enjoy walking out during the first rose ceremony of every new season and delivering this line. There's something about it that really makes the people on the show realize "holy crap, I'm on The Bachelor and I'm at a rose ceremony." At first it's a novelty and it's entertaining, but when the numbers dwindle and we're down to five girls like this week and only one women is going home, all of a sudden the mood changes. When I walk out you can hear a pin drop and you can see the look in the eyes of the girls who don't have roses, and they realize after all this they could now be going home alone. I thought about getting rid of this line as it became a little tired, and during Charlie O'Connell's season we did leave it out, but it just didn't feel right and so we brought it back. It is definitely the number one thing people say or ask me about out in public. It's hard to put into words but it's just one of those things, like roses and the word amazing, that just belongs in this show and as long as I'm around it will remain. One final note before I bid you farewell this week. Some mentioned that you saw me on Ellen last week. I would have given you a heads up in last week's blog but it all happened pretty fast. Ellen is a huge fan of our show and has always been so good to us. She gets a special copy of our show the weekend before it airs so she can watch it and talk about it on Monday's show which airs on Tuesday. I have done a ton of these shows over the years and I think it's safe to say Ellen is the best at what she does. She's smart, funny and actually listens instead of just worrying about what her next question will be. Yes, I have a small professional crush on Ellen but I feel like we're all close enough now that I can tell you these things. Sorry it was all Bachelor talk this week. We'll deal with the economic crisis and the state of politics in Illinois next week. Until then "People, Chris, this is your final rose tonight."
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 6:24 am

"Short Version:

1) Mel is the chosen one.
2) The GH group date reveals that the reason things aren’t what they
seem this season is because the F1 was never in question, just the
outcome!

Long Version:

First, Melissa is the chosen one. But examining pinky rings and moles
wont tell you the whole story this year. Even the casual viewer can see
Mel is the one. Hence all the grief from the talk shows about Melissa.
The show has given that away early because that is not the twist this
year. CH says J comes out smelling like a rose and breaking the
cheerleader’s heart won’t do that for you. Nor would leaving one of two
women you “truly loved” rejected. Keep these two things in mind!

Need more proof it’s Mel, other than what your own eyes tell you? In
his VO of Mel on their very first 1:1 date J says that Mel is the kind
of girl he is usually attracted to, (he had “an inkling from the
beginning”), and that when she walks in a room, “every body is looking
at her.” In subsequent media interviews, he has said his perfect woman
would be the kind that can walk in a room and get everyone’s attention.
This is not a super coincidence.
But for Ty’s sake, he has to make sure there is a real connection and
that she is ready to settle down. Hence, the rest of the season. (In
the previews for next week after the second 1:1 with Mel at the
houseboat and perhaps meeting or “seeing” Ty, he says at the RC that
most of his questions have now been answered.) Bring on the love story.

But now, the shocker. Things are not what they seem on B13! ABC finally
got a clue; the jaw dropper this year is not who (that’s obvious), but
how. There is no contest this year, only a journey, a love story. (Mel:
“I’m not here to win a contest, I’m here to fall in love.” If only she
knew! She has already won. Ah, but will they fall in love?) Was it
planned this way in advance or did it just happen? We may never know.
Perhaps RS will tell us!
Either way, TPTB are letting us in on the secret during the GH group
date. Each player in the GH “cast” has been given a script. They each
play the exact same character they play on the B13! Some know it, some
don’t. Either way, the show is letting us know that it’s all staged.
Now this is true to varying degrees every season, but it is
particularly true this year.

On GH, Lauren is the “wife” character, feeling she is entitled to J’s
attentions, giving him grief and bad-mouthing the other girls. The same
on B13.

Shannon is the “crazed stalker” wielding a knife on GH and stalking J on B13.

Naomi is the “other woman” who actually does have a connection with J but unfortunately for her, he is already “married.”

Megan is the foul-mouthed “bad girl” who the other girls know is wrong for J.

Jillian is the one who gets the “proposal” on GH. On B13 she gets the
first date rose and a group date rose right off the bat, as well as the
easy to talk to edit. The casual viewer thus thinks she might be the
chosen one because Mel is “just too obvious.” On GH she gets the ring,
but notice that she is the only character in disguise (the blond wig!).
She is not who she pretends to be, she is a mole. (When she is with the
girls, she calls J one thing, but when alone with him, something else.)
TPTB have just given away the first shocker.

Mel is the “lady in distress” which Dr. J diagnoses with at heart
problem on GH. On B13 she also has a heart problem because she has
fallen for J, wants the ring, practices her married name, wants to end
up with J and professes that she has always been unlucky in love, and
is scared she might be out there alone.

J plays two roles in our little drama. First the “icky kissing bandit”
both on GH and B13. Second, Dr. J to the rescue of the cheerleader.
Which is the real J? Near the end of the GH group date, the Dr. shines
through when he comforts the heart sick Mel and tells her, “…all I can
say right now “ (i.e., I can’t tell you yet what is really going on),
“is don’t be scared,” (Because, when I kiss the other girls I’m just
acting, but with you, it’s real!) BTW, that was edited out on the
broadcast because it literally, as opposed to figuratively, gives the
shocker away!

J knew it was Mel from the beginning and that is why, although he
hadn’t planned to, he gave Jillian (spy) the first rose, to let her
know Mel might be the one and to divert attention from Mel. Jill is
(F3). Then he takes out Mel and is blown away and gives her a rose
(F1). He is now convinced so the next rose is for Molly (second spy!).
The too early “all night date” was to place Molly as the “wild card” or
“dark horse” (F2). The final 3 are now already decided.

If this is too hard to wrap your mind around, ask yourself which is
harder to believe: First, that a guy would meet 25 women and
immediately zero in and eventually fall in love with one he is
naturally attracted to from the start. Or Second, that a guy would get
all the way through this contrived process and finally, on the last
day, have to choose between one of two “true loves?” Please, I’ll go
with the first. Also, it’s been reported by the show’s creator that
after it became clear who J had chosen, even the jaded, seasoned crew
was rooting for them to fall in love. That does not sound like a last
minute decision. It sounds like TPTB realized they had something
special here and decided to share it with us. The “two true loves” is
either Bachelor speak (BS) or there is some other explanation.

In the end, J comes out smelling like a rose because no one really gets hurt. Everyone is in on it except Mel.
We cry buckets of tears as he reveals the truth and tells her that it
was love at first sight, that it was her all along. He let TPTB know
and they let him break all the rules. How many of the girls were in on
it? Only the two spies? Several of the major players? Were some
recruited later after it became obvious? (I can’t help but see that
Shannon is a good actress. Could anyone really be that over the top?)
Perhaps RS knows.

At any rate, now we, like the production crew, get to watch a real love story unfold!"

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 6:38 am

reality Steves blog is up

http://realitysteve.com/blog/?m=200902

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 6:54 am

reality steve;s first clue and someone's guess from the fort

Once I give the clue, it’s final. I won’t be answering any questions
regarding the clue itself, even though I’m sure you’ll have some. The
clue is the clue. Do with it what you want. Are you ready? Ok, the
first clue is:

“K Moon/Rebecca”

That’s it. Have fun. Come back tomorrow for the “Q&A” session. I
think a lot of you will get some answers that you were looking for. And
a lot of you will have more questions. Who knows? Maybe it’ll lead to
another “Q&A” as we get closer to the finale. But I did want to
address a few of the main concerns being asked about what I know. So
there you have it. See you tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a book "Killing Moon" by Rebecca York (it's part of the Moon series)

It's about a vampire, but here are excerpts of the reviews:

He feels that love is something that is forbidden to him, for he saw the hell it made of his parents' relationship.

Nothing can deny the passion that takes root in their hearts from the
first moment of their meeting. Not anger, not danger can keep Megan and
Ross apart. There is, though, a killer who is determined to try.

Then, of course, there's the romance. Ross and Megan are great
characters who struggle for the happy ending they eventually find. I
closed it with a happy sigh -- the very best kind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 7:05 am

Buxom wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. If he dosn't end up meeting them then.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 7:07 am

boredoflurking wrote:
I agree. Tonight's show was awesome. I had one question though. I wonder why Melissa agreed to be filmed with green mask on when Stephanie was making her phone call. Stephanie and Molly both had on make-up. I think Jillian might of too. I just thought it was odd.

I think they film them almost the whole time that they are awake. The more power to her that she didn't care that they were being filmed with a face mask on her. I think it's great! Smile
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 7:11 am

Moody wrote:
For me, the only "jaw dropping" ending would be if Melissa wasn't the final one. Molly has an unlikable character, so they need another person that seems like competition and it gives him a story line...and that would be Jillian. He commented he feared being hurt again, like he was with Deanna"... enter Deanna! (That's probably how her "advice" segment will come into play).

Weather kept them (Melissa and Jason) from being able to go out that night, NOT TY, so we know that was all acting. Also, Jason commented in assessing the girls to Chris something along the lines of Melissa being too perfect to be true (waiting for the shoe to drop). We know she stands out in the crowd, Megan said so, that was why she picked her to go home.

Yeah, they are just making a show. It's Melissa.

I am impressed by how loving the women are with each other. They genuinely care about one another and it shows. Melissa's jealous stuff, she shows to the girls because they are all friends and they "get it". They talk openly about feeling jealous of one another and that is so much healthier than back stabbing or holding it in.

I would almost put money down that Stephanie said to Jason "you look at MELISSA the way you did at Deanna"... but they made her say it "You look at me.. not the way you looked at Deanna"

Moody, I missed that part. How do we know it was the weather and not Ty?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 7:42 am

According to Chris' blog it was Ty and nothing about the weather. Although this could be ABC ploy also.

I'm really hoping that Jason meets the parents off camera, that is what I'm thinking anyway....or if he doesn't maybe that is the turmoil (him over the balcony crying) is because he hasn't met her family yet, but her being "the black sheep" he says screw it and follows his heart. I think that possibly DeAnna helps him with this, saying she is here for YOU, you need to follow your heart, like I didn't (ie Graham). I don't know I'm just babbling.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 7:53 am

lovin wrote:
According to Chris' blog it was Ty and nothing about the weather. Although this could be ABC ploy also.

I'm really hoping that Jason meets the parents off camera, that is what I'm thinking anyway....or if he doesn't maybe that is the turmoil (him over the balcony crying) is because he hasn't met her family yet, but her being "the black sheep" he says screw it and follows his heart. I think that possibly DeAnna helps him with this, saying she is here for YOU, you need to follow your heart, like I didn't (ie Graham). I don't know I'm just babbling.

it was the weather.
There are insider accounts that this was supposed to be a date at the needle but weather prohibited the filming. Maybe fog, who knows. it was reported months ago about this date.
Many believe that ty was coached into not letting daddy go.

Deanna wasnt able have Graham because Graham asked to leave.
it has been reported that Graham was Deana's final 2 and jason her F4... Jeremny was supposed to be F3.

I dont know what else was asked, but lots of people have connections with filming crew that is how the sluethers are able to put dates and locations together before the screen caps come out.

Did that help?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 8:04 am

Thanks Kimmie
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 8:27 am

Buxom wrote:

I was thinking: why don't they all agree to at least meet off camera. Is that allowed?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 9:26 am

I really like the final five women!!...and I only belly-laughed reading this because I like the blogger's silly, funny, wicked sense of humor.
It you can put your feelings aside I think you will belly laugh too over some of this blogger's thoughts.

http://notesfromahack.blogspot.com/2009/02/bachelor-episode-5-girls-ladies-go-to.html
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 10:06 am

Wildebeest wrote:
I really like the final five women!!...and I only belly-laughed reading this because I like the blogger's silly, funny, wicked sense of humor.
It you can put your feelings aside I think you will belly laugh too over some of this blogger's thoughts.

http://notesfromahack.blogspot.com/2009/02/bachelor-episode-5-girls-ladies-go-to.html

Funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 11:09 am

INTERVIEW WITH SHANNON

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-shannon-bair-dishes-about-her-time-on-the-bachelor-8361.php

SHE SAYS SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE GOING ONTO THE SHOW

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 11:15 am

Kimmie wrote:
INTERVIEW WITH SHANNON

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-shannon-bair-dishes-about-her-time-on-the-bachelor-8361.php

Thanks Kimmie! Interesting about the boyfriend thing. She thinks he chooses Jillian or Melissa. She also mentions Molly. The same 3 names keep coming up.

Reality TV World: Did you have a sense he was leaning towards anyone or not?

Shannon: You know, from the very beginning... well actually when I left I thought it would be Jillian [a 29-year-old interior designer from Peace River, Alberta, Canada], and then I kinda think Melissa [a 25-year-old sales representative from Dallas, TX], and then Molly. I just don't know.

If I had to guess I would way Jillian or Melissa, but I don't know. Like I said any of 'em would be great for Jason.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 11:26 am

Kimmie wrote:
INTERVIEW WITH SHANNON

That was a good interview. Thanks for posting it. She sounds very happy to be back together with her boyfriend, and how interesting to hear she really didn't feel any connection with Jason at all!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 12:37 pm

Kimmie, Short Version or Long Verson, I'll take either one. You have quotation marks around it. I am very curious...who wrote that?
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 2:28 pm

it was on jokers, i have no idea who wrote it. HA

Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 2:40 pm

Whoever wrote that is very good. I was hoping it was an actual inside source. I wasn't too much into solving the mystery but with post like that and those from RealitySteve, I am finding myself more and more intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 3:07 pm

boredoflurking wrote:
Whoever wrote that is very good. I was hoping it was an actual inside source. I wasn't too much into solving the mystery but with post like that and those from RealitySteve, I am finding myself more and more intrigued.

jcsorrels - has nine posts, registered 1/27/09
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 3:12 pm

I give!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 4:08 pm

next weeks preview

JASON TAKES AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE, CROSSING THE COUNTRY
TO JOIN THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS
AND FINDING HIMSELF ON THE HOT SEAT WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS,
ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9

“Episode 1306” – The stakes are high for Jason as he leaves his Los
Angeles home for an exciting, emotionally-charged journey across the
country to visit the final four women’s hometowns. Jillian’s family
secret is revealed; Molly’s quirky and conservative family puts the
Bachelor to the test; Naomi is mortified by the turn of events on one
of the most bizarre hometown dates ever, and a huge disappointment
awaits Jason when Melissa’s parents fail to meet him. Finally, a
confused Jason must make one of the most difficult decisions of his
life, sending one woman home in tears, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY,
FEBRUARY 9 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Family is very important to Jason, so he’s looking forward to having
the final four bachelorettes take him home to meet their families.
First, Jillian gives Jason a romantic tour of a winery in Kelowna,
British Columbia. She opens up and reveals a long-held family secret to
him, one that gives him greater understanding of her behavior. But how
will it affect his decision? Her family welcomes him with open arms,
but the real test occurs when Jillian’s grandmother pays a surprise
visit.

On his next stop, Molly treats Jason to a few rounds of golf on her
favorite course in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and a romantic picnic. She
is adamant that she won’t get involved with a man without her parents’
approval and prepares him to meet her conservative sister, dad and
quirky mom. When the family puts him to the test, Jason realizes how
different his family is from hers.

In one of the craziest hometown dates ever, a baffled Jason finds
himself in Lake Elsinore, California, giving a eulogy at the funeral of
a dove, as directed by Naomi’s mother. The humiliated Naomi can only
look on, and when the dust settles, her father expresses his concerns
about his daughter's relationship with the Bachelor. Then her mother
corners Jason to discuss past lives and spirituality.

Jason’s final hometown visit takes him to Dallas. After an intimate
picnic by a lake, Melissa drops a bomb: Jason won’t be meeting her
parents. He is crushed but meets her best friends instead – two married
couples. Will this have any bearing on his next choice? At dinner, her
friends share the failure of Melissa’s past relationships, citing the
wrong men they feel she has dated.

With only four women and three roses, Jason makes one of the most
difficult decisions of his life, dispatching one broken-hearted
bachelorette in tears as he prepares to take the final three women on
fantastic overnight dates to New Zealand.

ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 3rd 2009, 10:45 pm

trubeliver wrote:

If I was getting serious about a divorced guy I would definitely want to know what happened in his first marriage. I would ask this question of more than just him. I don't remember Jason discussing the reason for his divorce but I feel sure he has shared that with any of the girls he is serious about. It could be he just did not want it to be put out there on TV for all the viewing audience to hear. I can't fault him for that. That information is not just about him and I think he would respect his ex enough not to disclose personal issues involving her.

I agree Tru - I am sure he has answered this question to his fiance and I am glad he isn't being public about his divorce. I just didn't know if it had been mentioned on either season.

I am glad you are back posting.... I remember your posts from this summer and I usually agreed with your BB analyst if you are wondering why i noticed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 1:21 am

Thanks ndd. Good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Witty

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 8:39 am

Seems a lot are really wanting Melissa to be the one, almost in a very weird obsessive way as if they have some type of personal investment... just an observation... but anyway, I think any of the remaining ladies could be a good potential match for Jason but I like Naomi best of them all.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 9:04 am

Witty wrote:
Seems a lot are really wanting Melissa to be the one, almost in a very weird obsessive way as if they have some type of personal investment... just an observation... but anyway, I think any of the remaining ladies could be a good potential match for Jason but I like Naomi best of them all.

I suspect these are the ladies that really got interested in Jason when he was screwed by Deanna and followed the story line mid season? It reminds me a lot of Winelle, so I am trying not to pass judgement. I do get becoming obsessed with the detective stuff, that can be a very addictive pass-time time, but the outcome, not sure why some will be so crushed if it comes out a different way.

People have all kinds of issues that manifest in all kinds of ways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 10:06 am

I don't have a problem with any of them. They all seem like lovely girls.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 10:17 am

i like them all too Bella.
I loved the bubble bath and the "lady and the tramp"

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 10:38 am

Bella wrote:
I don't have a problem with any of them. They all seem like lovely girls.

Me too and I love that they all seem to get along so well.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 11:51 am

Witty wrote:

Yep I'm obsessed with it, I'll admit it. I just love the idea of a romantic ending plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Terriliz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 2:01 pm

Finally got to watch it today (boy, has it been hard to stay away from this site to get the result! I think the reason Stephanie went may have been that Ty would always have come second to Sophie in her heart, only natural, and Jason could not accept that (nor should he). A class act, she will find love and happiness elsewhere. I wish her well. Naomi, on the other hand, I will not miss. JILLIAN ROCKS!, hope to see the rock on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Terriliz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 2:08 pm

Pardon my ignorance, and no, I have not just come out of a coma, but does Jason have full custody of Ty?
Back to top Go down
Witty

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 2:18 pm

Terriliz wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, and no, I have not just come out of a coma, but does Jason have full custody of Ty?

I believe Jason has shared custody.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 4th 2009, 2:44 pm

Witty wrote:
Terriliz wrote:

I believe Jason has shared custody.

But lives with Ty most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: