AuthorMessage
Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 14th 2009, 7:45 am

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
Awww...he refers to her as Mel. Embarassed Thanks for all the updates Kimmie.

Janelle's#1....LOL...that was the first thing I thought when I read that in his blog too! Love that there is a "pet" name already. Very sweet! Smile

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 20th 2009, 4:52 am

Chris Harrison's Blog for Episode 3

I'm so happy that many more of you have found this weekly blog. Thank you for making it (and the show) such a success. I have to admit that this is tougher than I thought it was going to be. I want to give you as much info as I can, but it's hard to talk about the women without giving anything away. Obviously, I know how this turns out, and I'd hate to ruin it for you. A couple of comments to deal with before we break down this week's episode. Amy, you get the best comment of the week award: "I'm not sure you're justified to pull away any one's man card." That was damn funny and made me laugh.
The men and women on the show can and do workout, but they have to get creative with how. The women do lots of yoga and water aerobics. There is also a very steep hill that comes up the back of the house by the pool that the ladies trek up and down every day. This season, Jason's house is less than a half-mile away from the ladies' house. Mike Fleiss (the creator of this show) came up with the idea to put the guys down in the "outhouse" last season. He likes the fraternity house feel for the guys. It just wouldn't be cool to do that to the women. Making the guys shower outside is just funny, making the women do that, not so much. After date notes are delivered, we tell the girls as little as possible about the dates. Obviously we tell them when to be ready and how they should dress, but that's it. We really want it all to be as much of a surprise as possible. The dates last different amounts of time depending on where and what they are. For example, the date at Lego-Land with Stephanie's daughter this week took an entire day. We obviously keep the house stocked full of anything and everything the girls need. Every day we would get a new grocery list of things from certain kinds of salsa to specific acne cream to ping pong paddles. The girls get what they want. Megan was the bartender of the house. Every day she would whip up this concoction she called sangria, but it was really a mixture of every kind of booze she could find. No wonder the girls were so happy! Many of you mentioned my role in this show and that you wish I could do and show more. Well, me too. But this is the way it needs to be on this show. Early on, Fleiss and I got together and agreed that this can't be a host driven show like Idol or Dancing. The bachelor or bachelorette needs to be the star. If I'm ever the focus of the show you know it's a really bad season. I do like it when the show is expanded to ninety minutes or two hours. We always shoot longer date intros and deliberation room stuff, but we often just don't have the time to include it.
Let's talk about this week's episode. Stephanie was completely shocked and surprised that her daughter Sophia showed up on their date. This was something Jason was very excited about but also told me he was a little sad that Ty wasn't there as well. Lego-Land shut down the entire park for that date. It was a great date and the conversation between them was fantastic. How many of you cried during this date? Be honest guys! How about the Lego Rose? That is the first time in Bachelor history we have used anything other than a real rose.

One last funny note on this date. Sophia brought about 10 outfits with her that day and it's a good thing. She had so much fun and got so wet and dirty at the beach and Lego-Land, she ended up changing several times. You might have noticed that she always had on a different outfit in every scene.

The group date was a bust...get it... a bust. Sorry, too easy. I have to give it to our producers, who are challenged each season to go out and find new and different dates. Not only did they achieve that, but they also found a way to raise awareness for breast cancer. We were honestly very worried the women would freak out that we were asking them to strip down naked behind a screen on camera. We were pleasantly surprised and happy that they got it and really went for it. Megan let us know the women don't understand half of her depth. Then stunned us with her depth when she explained her fetus design. Okay, how many of you fell off your couch and then rewound your DVR to hear Melissa explain that not only did she have a breast reduction but at one time had double F's? As Jason put it, that's a Big problem. Jillian got the rose on this date. I always find it interesting just how easy it is for bachelors to be with certain people. I certainly see that with Jason and Jill. (See how I'm trying to open up for you?)

Natalie's date was a dream come true. I believe it was also what caused her nightmare. Playing into all of her superficial wants and needs really exposed a side of her that didn't appeal to Jason. As he said himself, the happiest he saw her was when she saw the diamonds. Good for Jason for looking past the woman in the hot dress and realizing it just wasn't happening. That's something that sounds so easy but so many of us fail to do. Natalie isn't a bad person, not by any means, she just wasn't right for Jason at this point in his life and he knew it. One thing you didn't see on the show: After taking off the million-dollar jewelry, Jason gave her a very nice diamond necklace to keep. She was so upset with him she refused to take it and left the necklace in the limo.

The cocktail party was wild. Maybe more than ever the women were really vying for Jason's time and his lips. They were all trying to one up each other. Shannon was beyond stressed and didn't feel good that night. The tension was high and then Lauren let loose and told Jason about the other girls. Some bachelors don't care much about what's going on in the house but not Jason. When we got to the deliberation room I could tell he wanted to know more, so I figured let's have it out. Jason didn't know I was going to bring him out to do that before the rose ceremony. It was a win-win situation; Jason got his info and it made for really good TV. When I told the women to open up and speak freely about what was going on in the house, they were a little reluctant, but as you saw they did indeed open up. Megan and Lauren went after each other pretty good and Erika jumped in a little. Poor Shannon had enough and was feeling so much stress she made a dash for the bathroom. I was just happy to see that after getting sick (she did throw up) she didn't try to make out with Jason. Megan was so understanding about Shannon, she should be a nurse! In the end Megan got a rose and thus set up more drama next week. At this point in the show the women are so on edge and so sure they'll be going home they stopped unpacking and just started living out of their suitcases.

Sorry this blog couldn't encompass more. It's been a crazy week. I kidnapped my wife and took her to Vegas for her birthday, Happy 25th B-Day, Gwen! You're welcome for that. Monday I left for Washington D.C. to cover the presidential inauguration. You can check out my coverage this week on Hollywood 411, TV Guide Network. This Sunday I'll be on the red carpet for the SAG awards also on TV Guide network. Until next week, keep your comments coming, and I hope all of you have the most dramatic week of your life!
http://popwatch.ew.com/

Deleted Scene
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 5:22 am

Have you seen this? This is Jason's ex-wife.....
http://www.modelmayhem.com/710983

Hillary Madison Wynn
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 5:27 am

Facebook profile photo
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 5:32 am

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 4
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/01/chris-harriso-3.html
Get Latest Headlines
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 4
Jan 27, 2009, 01:00 AM | by Chris Harrison
Categories: Reality TV, Television, Things That Are Awesome!

You have spoken and ABC has listened (Sorry, Probst, I borrowed your line). Thanks to your overwhelming response to this year's show (and, I think, this blog) the entire season will be 2-hour episodes. Thank you! As has become the norm around here, I'm going to deal with some comments before we dive into this week's episode. First of all, Heather, thank you for "drinking the Chris Harrison Kool-Aid." I hope it tastes like a really nice Cabernet. We have a producer and camera crew around the house most of the time. Not 24/7 but pretty close, just in case something "Dramatic" happens. Some of you are trying to find the best place to nominate somebody for the next Bachelor. Go to Bachelor.ABC.com, and I hope to see all of you at the next rose ceremony. By the way someone asked why I say that. It's because it's my hope that I will see them again, but I know that some will not be back. The time between rose ceremonies is different from week to week depending on the dates and travel time involved. Sometimes we don't need a week if the dates are local and easy to set up, but if we're traveling to hometowns or exotics we obviously need more time. I told you the first rose ceremony goes all night. The ceremonies that follow usually get shorter and shorter, but they still go pretty late into the night or, more correctly, early morning. Again, thank you for all of your comments and keep them coming as I know you will have plenty to say after this week's shocking episode.

This episode started with something that I always love: making the men or women sing in public. Most of the girls, like the guys last season, just went for it and had fun, but let's talk about a few of them. Nikki has control issues and it was really hard for her to do this. We made that apparent but still didn't have time to show you just how freaked out she was by this task. I honestly thought there was no way she'd get up there, and it took everybody in the house to convince her to do so. I was actually proud of her for facing her fear. Stephanie and the opera, what can I say other than, did you really expect anything else from her? This whole thing was perfect for Lauren. She's a songwriter and whipped out that amazing song in half an hour. But the ironic thing is she hates to sing in front of people, so even though the song came easy, she had a tough time performing. I have to admit though, when I heard her song I thought she was going into "True Colors" by Cyndi Lauper.
Molly got the rose for "best performance" and went to Jason's house for the one-on-one date. A side note about Molly and her love of fast food, which she alluded to in her song. She was so desperate to get McDonald's, she would beg the producers to bring her some everyday. We did give in and bring her some McD's. That really was the house Jason stayed in and as I've said before, it's about a half mile up the road from the girls' house. It's this really cool house that sits on a bluff and overlooks the valley and the mountains. The grass they were sitting on is actually Astro Turf put in by the owner. I loved this date since it gave us another Bachelor first. The first ever Bachelor walk of shame home in the morning in his clothes. The looks and reactions from the other women were priceless. Melissa summed it up best when she said sadly she "smells like him and is wearing his pants."

This led to the group date from hell (at least it was for Jason). The date to the set of General Hospital was fun, and the ladies were very excited about it. They didn't get the script until moments before they walked on set and Jason didn't even get to see who was doing what. The stage manager on the set at General Hospital was a great guy named Paul Danner. Paul actually works for us as our stage manager. He's a former Army Ranger, and I hang with him a lot when we're on the road. This sets up a story I'll tell all of you in an upcoming episode (that's what we call a teaser in the biz). So the women were having a good time until everybody started making out with Jason. Then all hell broke loose. Pretty much everybody was crying later that night at the club. We didn't have time to show you just how upset Naomi was. At one point, she ran to the bathroom and balled her eyes out; she was a real mess. All the girls were very emotional. I talked to Jason after the date and he was exhausted. He said every time he turned around somebody else was crying and upset. A couple thoughts on specific women on this date: Megan actually played it cool trying to stay above the emotional mess. Lauren was way too forward (more on this later). Ladies, I'm sure all of you know this, but don't tell a man "you can't let me go." One more personal hygiene/dating note, and this goes for guys and girls. Don't blow your nose, pick it, and then go in for a kiss. And if you do, don't be so shocked when the other person rejects you.

The two-on-one date with Nikki and Stephanie was the toughest we have ever had. This was just a brutal date for producers and Jason. Both women were well liked, and we knew it was going to be very difficult for Jason to decide which one to send home. This was the first time the women back home didn't have a good idea of who wouldn't be returning home. They usually know each other even better than the bachelor does but this time they were truly split down the middle as to what was going to happen. Jason had such a tough time with this decision that we had to stop production for almost an hour while he tried to figure out what he was going to do. In the end, he sent Nikki home and kept Stephanie. Nikki handled it so well, I was very impressed. Did you all notice the grace with which Steph handled the situation? You can tell she's a very graceful, poised, and classy woman.
The cocktail party was short but was interesting. Lauren finished hanging herself by challenging Jason even more than she already had. I understand her strategy, many men liked to be challenged (I'm one of them). But there's a difference between challenging someone and just being a little cocky or pushy. Lauren crossed that line, and it really turned Jason off. I still don't understand how that conversation between them ended up in a kiss. As usual we shot deliberation room with Jason and me. It was good but it also revealed what was to come in the rose ceremony and we wanted to save that surprise for the end. This is when Jason made it clear he didn't want to give out that final rose just to be giving it out. He's been through this and giving a rose just to lead a woman on for another week isn't fair to him, the women getting the rose, or the other women he really does want to spend more time with. In the end Lauren, Shannon, and Megan went home. I know it's still early in the season, but the award for best exit interview goes to Shannon. "I'm going to get my electric toothbrush and give my puppy French kisses."
Next week we are off to Jason's hometown of Seattle. In fact, we spend the next two weeks in Seattle. Trust me when I tell you this is just getting started. One final note on an amazing and historical week: I was among the two million people in the mall in D.C. last Tuesday braving the freezing temperatures to witness history. I don't care what your political views are or who you voted for, it was one of those times to set it all aside and take in a moment that will be remembered for a lifetime. I'll see you next week and very soon I will be commenting on how and why I say "This is your final rose tonight." Until then, go French kiss your pet!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 5:40 am

Sounds like a nightmare to me. I knew Naomi made a huge scene that they didn't show! I just said that in the other Bachelor thread!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 5:56 am

So does Jason's ex-wife have a new baby? What say you sleuths?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hilary-Madison-Wynn/560683190
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 6:45 am

she is remarried with a new baby, yes flower

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 6:52 am

Jason's blog

Jason Mesnick talks about the fourth episode of The Bachelor, where he was serenaded, got ready for his close-up and withheld the eveningís final rose.

No woman has ever written me a love song, so I liked seeing who could really have fun with it. I know firsthand how nerve-wracking that can be. But thankfully, the best path to my heart is through humor; I mean how serious can you be when you only have 30 minutes to write a love song with cameras covering you?

My date with Molly was a blast. Iím not sure everyone understands her love for fast food, but we spent the first part of the night decorating our own fast-food wrappers; it was right up her alley. You should know that even though Molly and I camped out, it was so innocent. We spent the entire night talking. And as for her wearing my clothes home, it was really just out of convenience. She certainly wasnít trying to make anyone uncomfortable.

The best part of the group dates is seeing how the girls interact with and treat each other. Itís so important to me that the person I am with gets along with people. Even though this is a very unique way of meeting someone, you still need to treat everyone with respect. If you canít do it here, you definitely wonít do it in your real life.

The toughest thing about group dates is making sure you are paying equal attention to everyone. I wanted everyone to know that I was giving myself an open opportunity to get to know them and them to know me. But itís not easy when you have so many people on a date.

Let me say I am the furthest thing from an actor. (In all honesty, I just had to look up what SAG (Screen Actors Guild) is). In fact, I think last night proved that I might be the worst actor of all time! There was no prep for the kissing scenes at the General Hospital set. I had to just had to roll with it, and use a lot of breath mints!

Itís very easy for me to empathize with the women as they are feeling different emotions. Iíve been in their shoes, and I try to help as much as I can. Years ago, I even considered becoming a therapist. The person I end up with needs to be both my friend and my lover.

The two-on-one date was one of the most difficult dates ó period. I wish you could have been in my head that night. Both girls are incredible, and I truly wanted to keep seeing both of them and hated having to break one heart to keep another.

The rose ceremonies get tougher each week as emotions grow stronger. This one was different because I made the decision to not give out the final rose. In my heart, I realized that I would not be with Shannon, Megan or Lauren forever. I could not give out the final rose because I felt like I would have not been living the truth. It would have just been leading one of them on and that is not something I was ever going to do.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on January 27th 2009, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited font color to black.. I can't read that much red - lol)
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 7:44 am

i will say that Shannon is a cute girl and she got it. She got that Jason pulled back from her , thats more than i can say about some of the others.

Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 9:13 am

Kimmie wrote:
i will say that Shannon is a cute girl and she got it. She got that Jason pulled back from her , thats more than i can say about some of the others.

Kimmie?

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 27th 2009, 9:35 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

Kimmie?

Answering for Kimmie, but yes I believe so Wilde
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 1:17 pm

http://www.fashion.ie/aggregator/gossip/143551-crazy-megan-parris-dishes-jason-mesnick-bachelor
Crazy Megan Parris Dishes on Jason Mesnick, The Bachelor
After an unexpected twist in which Jason Mesnick withheld the final rose and sent four aspiring brides packing (when he was only obligated to axe three), Megan Parris found herself booted from The Bachelor, but her memory lingers.
Not necessarily in a good way, but it lingers, alright.
The 25-year-old lacrosse coach and single mom from Sewickley, Pa., made her presence felt from the moment she arrived on The Bachelor in this 13th season.
Still stinging from her ouster, the possibly unstable Megan Parris spoke with a reality TV site about her Bachelor experiences. Some of her observations ...
On Jason Mesnick comparing her experience to his: "[Jason] said, 'Don't be afraid that you haven't gotten to know me too well yet, there's plenty of time. I was one of the guys who got to know [DeAnna Pappas on The Bachelorette] last.'"

On the twist in which she was voted off by the bachelorettes, only to earn an automatic rose as a result: "Rejection is always painful, especially among people you think you are having a good time with. So I was surprised and hurt."
On casting her vote for Melissa Rycroft that night: "I did, because she's so cute and fun! She was in my limo and I thought 'Wow, this girl and I have a lot in common. I mean, I love her. I was thinking she's probably my biggest competition. So that's how I voted, and she knows that and it's nothing but a compliment."
On shooting herself in the foot, so to speak: "I did, however, express to Jason that I have some commitment issues, which was probably pretty stupid of me to say - and I dubbed myself "the runaway bride," which is a bit extreme."
On kissing J-Mes on the General Hospital set: "It was just awkward."
On the difficulty of connecting with him: "I couldn't read him... I felt like every conversation he had with all of us was kind of the same."
On her reaction to getting kicked out: "I was extremely confused, because I had just spoken to [Jason Mesnick] and he had basically reassured me of my spot there... He asked what he could potentially see coming on my hometown date to my great little town of Sewickley, Pa., and Pittsburgh and we talked all about that. So I think that he kind of set me up, thinking that was coming."
On her favorites to win now that she's gone: "Jillian is funnest thing in the world! She's so fun, cute and spunky. I knew right way that he had a connection with Jillian, and I knew right away, after his date with [Molly Malaney], that he had a connection with her. I think he really takes to women who are forward."
On her feelings toward Jason Mesnick now: "I'm kind of impartial. I will say that after the that happened, I really began to question the whole process and the genuity of it... [and] how real it was. I really began to question whether he was really there for love or um, something else."

She said some interesting stuff. I think I have heard more on this season than ever before about this show not be real at all.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 1:23 pm

This interview has lots of interesting stuff in it. Megan again...
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-megan-parris-talks-about-her-time-on-the-bachelor-8349.php
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 2:59 pm

I know Megan was kindy "bitchy" but I sort of liked her lol....Not for Jason, but she could be fun to hang out with......once in a while!! lol I am sure one night ONCE a year with her could be fun, no? lol

What I do like is that she speaks so highly of the other girls, that what they showed us about the cattiness with her was not how they actually got along.

(O.T.) I suppose now that I have opened up in the other thread, I might as well post more lol
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 3:41 pm

rumors from insiders

1. mel and jason spent this past week together.

2. mel and jason are very happy and planning a wedding

another insider.

they are holding on by a thread
wont make it

petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 3:56 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
I know Megan was kindy "bitchy" but I sort of liked her lol....Not for Jason, but she could be fun to hang out with......once in a while!! lol I am sure one night ONCE a year with her could be fun, no? lol

What I do like is that she speaks so highly of the other girls, that what they showed us about the cattiness with her was not how they actually got along.

(O.T.) I suppose now that I have opened up in the other thread, I might as well post more lol

good posting

I didn't care for her at first, but she really grew on me. And it looks like she really grew on the other women in the house too.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 4:27 pm

Kimmie wrote:
rumors from insiders

1. mel and jason spent this past week together.

2. mel and jason are very happy and planning a wedding

another insider.

wont make it

ok so which one is it?? I love how we "insider" info that may not be "insiders" after all.

I for one am hoping that the first 2 are true!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17013
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 5:29 pm

Thanks for the article Mood, while I was reading over there, I came across this interview from DeAnna. I would just like to know when she's making this appearance, in the commercials, it looked like all the girls were there, now it seems only a few will be around.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/deanna-pappas-my-the-bachelor-appearance-will-be-worth-wait-8328.php

DeAnna Pappas: My 'The Bachelor' appearance "will be worth the wait"

By John Bracchitta, 01/26/2009

Similar to Jason Mesnick, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas won't reveal exactly why she made an appearance on Mesnick's The Bachelor edition when it taped last fall. However, according to Pappas, her appearance will be a doozy.

"Unfortunately everyone will just have to watch and see what I am doing there. It will be worth the wait," Pappas told People in an interview published Monday.

"The women were not that happy to see me, I can tell you that," she added.

Pappas also brushed off People's attempt to confirm that (as ABC's teaser for Mesnick's The Bachelor edition implied) her visit featured her telling Mesnick that she felt she "made a mistake" by not picking him at the conclusion of her The Bachelorette edition.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she said.

While Pappas' The Bachelor appearance will serve as an on-air reunion for the pair, it won't be the first contact the two have had since last summer's The Bachelorette reunion show. In fact, Pappas said that the two had discussed the show after Mesnick had been revealed to be the next star of The Bachelor.

"I was very happy for Jason [when he became the next The Bachelor star]. We talked a lot before we went on," Pappas told People. "I told him it would be one of the best experiences of his life and that he would form many wonderful friendships and fall in love. I warned him that it is wonderful and hard at the same time."

Pappas also revealed her emotions following her breakup with Jesse Csincsak, whom she chose over Mesnick at the end of her The Bachelorette edition. While she noted Csincsak had found a new relationship -- with former twelfth-season The Bachelor bachelorette Holly Durst -- and that she is "pretty much over dealing with the breakup" herself, she also made it clear she's still upset about some of the comments that were made in the wake of the breakup.

"Hopefully one day people will be sorry for the false accusations and mean things that they have said, often on the Internet. Although I did choose to put myself out there on national TV, there are things I believe should be kept private and out of respect for me and Jesse," she told People. "We realized that we were two totally different people who wanted totally different things and we lived our lives in totally different ways and it was never gonna work. I loved him sincerely, but it would not have worked in the long run.

She added that there was "no chance" that she and Csincsak would ever be reuniting, but also maintained that she has not lost faith in finding true love.

"I still believe in happily ever after," Pappas said. "None of my past relationship have worked out for a reason, but I believe those people have come into my life to lead me to the next person and maybe that next person is the one I am meant to go to the altar with.

Pappas also said made it clear that she's been frustrated with the criticism that, given her own relationship status, she's not qualified to serve as a co-host for Get Married, a Lifetime wedding advice show she began appearing on earlier this month.

"I have very thick skin but negative comments would get anybody down," Pappas told People. "[Get Married co-host Colin Crowie] is not engaged or getting married and the last two hosts weren't either. There is so much focus on me because I was that girl who went on two reality shows to find love and it didn't work out."
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 30th 2009, 10:07 pm

Yeah WHATEVER DeAnna....Ugh I can't stand her. Sorry if this offends anyone!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 31st 2009, 5:37 am

lovin wrote:

Laughing

lovin, I love this Bachelor show...but I also love reading your excitement over the show and your comments like this too!!
I didn't care for Deanna when she was on the Bachelor show and I was a tad shocked that she was chosen to be the Bachelorette over everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 31st 2009, 6:04 am

Deanna shows up for the final 2 in northern New Zealand. She comes to talk to Jason and give him some advice(we think)

Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 31st 2009, 6:07 am

Kimmie wrote:
Deanna shows up for the final 2 in northern New Zealand. She comes to talk to Jason and give him some advice(we think)

I think you are right, Kim.
Having Deanna come back was only for shock value and to keep the viewers guessing.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 31st 2009, 2:09 pm

Kimmie wrote:

If he wants his relationship to work out, I hope he does the opposite of whatever advice she gives him!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 31st 2009, 3:27 pm

I took this to mean

Quote :
another insider.

wont make it

They are holding on by a thread about keeping it quiet, they might not make it until the finale because they want to be together right now and not wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 31st 2009, 3:35 pm

This is getting more and more exciting!

I will fall off the couch if he doesn't pick Melissa at the end...it means the producers really fooled us!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   January 31st 2009, 4:48 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

Laughing

lovin, I love this Bachelor show...but I also love reading your excitement over the show and your comments like this too!!
I didn't care for Deanna when she was on the Bachelor show and I was a tad shocked that she was chosen to be the Bachelorette over everyone else.

Thanks Wilde I think I'm a little obsessive about it actually. But I really adored Jason last season (he does remind me of how my hubby's demeaner) I tell you he'd be a guy I'd be interested in if I wasn't married and with about 50 lbs. too much on me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 6:08 am

lovin wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

Laughing

Thanks Wilde I think I'm a little obsessive about it actually. But I really adored Jason last season (he does remind me of how my hubby's demeaner) I tell you he'd be a guy I'd be interested in if I wasn't married and with about 50 lbs. too much on me. lol!

The only thing I will be worried about if he picks Molly...is you!! Very Happy So prepare yourself, doll, just in case.
I remember watching the Bachelor and I KNEW he was going to pick Trista...then BOOM he picks the other girl. I was shocked out of my mind!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 11:52 am

Ok, reading all over the internet, peoples reaction to this Bachelor thing is way way way worse than Winelle or NIckele ever dreamed of. I sort of get it from Winelle, but.. we watched them every day all night and day for 3 months .... twice!!! Not quite understanding the attachment of LOTS OF PEOPLE to this finale. stir the pot run away
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 12:47 pm

This made me laugh. Poor Shannon, hopefully one day she will find the right one. I can't help but feel a little sorry for her even though I laughed.

" border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 3:01 pm

I felt sorry for Shannon...she was just being genuine and real. She almost made me cry when she said I want to be a mother...I'm not letting you let go of me. Sad She knew she was going to be cut at that point.

This season, I went into it with the feeling that whomever Jason picks I will be fine with his choice! He knew what he was looking for and evidently found the person he believes he will be happiest with for a long long time!

GO CARDINALS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 5:25 pm

I love the Bachelor premise and would love to see a couple succeed as Ryan and Trista have. I am happy for Jason and whoever he picks. I am glad it was not Shannon and I hope it is not Stephanie though. "The Soup" video clip tickled my funny bone.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 5:47 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugdYRX_UaoE

Here ya go. I love Joel McHale!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 6:05 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/bachelor/191811

At the end of this promo, you hear Melissa saying 'Am I being stood up? Did you forget about me?'

Shows how they edit innocent comments to seem inflamatory. She said those two things in passing while sitting at the table with the other gals, waiting for Jason to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 6:20 pm

Mappy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugdYRX_UaoE

Here ya go. I love Joel McHale!

Shocked I can not listen to Stephanie sing again. Rather or not she was joking or trying to be serious, it was horrible. I love Joel McHale's sarcasm too. He and I would get along fabulously.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 1st 2009, 7:13 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

Laughing

The only thing I will be worried about if he picks Molly...is you!! Very Happy So prepare yourself, doll, just in case.
I remember watching the Bachelor and I KNEW he was going to pick Trista...then BOOM he picks the other girl. I was shocked out of my mind!

This happened last year, so I am prepared for it. Really I'm not as crazy as I seem. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 2nd 2009, 5:30 am

Lovin, it is your favorite day of the week! Laughing

Kimmie said this is the week Stephanie goes home...I really like her and don't want to see her heartbroken but I realize she is definitely not the one for Jason.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 2nd 2009, 6:23 am

It is my favorite day of the week right now.....I'm really curious to see how Melissa's date goes tonight or if at all. scratch
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 2nd 2009, 7:33 am

lovin wrote:
It is my favorite day of the week right now.....I'm really curious to see how Melissa's date goes tonight or if at all. scratch

Is it a two hour show again, lovin??
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   February 2nd 2009, 8:24 am

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

Is it a two hour show again, lovin??

Wilde, yes the rest of the season is 2 hours! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: