Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 20th 2008, 6:36 pm

Jason's the new Bachelor!

Quote :
JASON MESNICK GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN HE STARS IN
“THE BACHELOR,” RETURNING TO ABC IN JANUARY 2009

Jason Hopes the “Third Time is the Charm”

Millions of viewers were stunned when DeAnna Pappas rejected Jason Mesnick’s proposal, as he dropped to one knee to profess his love in the season finale of “The Bachelorette.” Brokenhearted and wondering how he could have misjudged DeAnna’s intentions, Jason’s female fans flocked to support him, helping him heal from his very public dismissal. Now this handsome single dad will star in his own bid for true love, choosing from among 25 bachelorettes when “The Bachelor” returns to ABC in January 2009. This will be the 13th edition of ABC’s popular romance reality series.

Jason, 32, became a huge viewer favorite during the chase to win DeAnna’s heart, and his popularity seemed to vault even higher when he lost out to Jesse Csincsak -- who is now engaged to Pappas -- as fans rushed to e-mail him in droves, in total sympathy to his plight. Jason still believes in destiny and that he can find love through “The Bachelor,” as he discovered when he fell for DeAnna. His heart-warming story as a single father from Seattle with a three-year-old son, Ty – the apple of his eye – struck a chord with many women. Divorced two years ago, Jason would like to start another family, himself the middle son in a family of three boys. His older brother, Sean, is married with children. Jason currently lives with his younger brother, Larry, and with Ty. His parents are divorced and both are happily remarried.

An account executive in estate and legacy planning, Jason is looking for a woman who has a real curiosity about the world, who loves life and can find passion in life’s smallest moments. Open and honest, the good-looking and appealing Bachelor loves a variety of sports, including swimming, golf, basketball and football. In fact he used to be a golf professional at a local club. He has traveled all over Europe and continues to pursue his desire to see the world. In his spare time, he takes guitar and swing dance lessons. Perhaps not surprisingly, Jason is a “big brother” for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America. A philanthropist himself, he hopes to some day form and run his own children’s charity.

A native of Cleveland, Ohio, Jason moved to Washington at the age of eight and received his BA in psychology at the University of Washington.

Interested and eligible women can learn more about upcoming casting events and the application process by logging on to The Bachelor: London Calling - Home - ABC.com or by calling 866-739-3150.

Note: Photos of “The Bachelor” are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

ABC Media Relations: Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com

Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 20th 2008, 8:07 pm

OMG...should be a GREAT season. I just love Jason!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 20th 2008, 8:21 pm

YAY!!!! dance One more season of the Bachelor and I think I will be done. I was hoping to see him and I hope that he finds a woman worthy of his love!! He's by far one of my favorites along with Andrew Firestone and I liked Andy Baldwin too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 20th 2008, 11:06 pm

I hope Jason made arrangements that he can still see his little boy during the filming because that was too much to have to leave him for weeks at a time. I hope Jason made that a condition of the filming - because why not? He's the one in the position of power this time and should be able to do what he wants.

I hope they give him some really wonderful women to choose from and not a bunch of bimbos that are just for TV fare. Jason is the real thing and I just wish him the best!
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 21st 2008, 7:45 am

I am so happy about this! Jeremy was making a big push to be the next Bachelor too. Loved them both but Jason deserves this!
Back to top Go down
Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 21st 2008, 8:24 am

How in the world did I manage to miss this thread for 15 whole hours? LOL!! I am so happy for Jason (and for me...I love to see him on my tv!)...I hope that he finds someone who is really down to earth and just a perfect fit for him!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 21st 2008, 10:32 am

Guess I'm going to have to eat my word...I said I'd never watch one of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows again, but now I'll just have to watch to see if Jason finds a nice young lady to spend his life with.
I do this every season...get aggravated with the show and vow I'll never watch it again but always end up watching it the next season. Very Happy

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 21st 2008, 11:03 am

charlottesweb wrote:
Guess I'm going to have to eat my word...I said I'd never watch one of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows again, but now I'll just have to watch to see if Jason finds a nice young lady to spend his life with.
I do this every season...get aggravated with the show and vow I'll never watch it again but always end up watching it the next season. Very Happy

I'm with you, I said it last season when DeAnna picked Jesse, but I also said UNLESS Jason or Jeremy are the Bachelors I'm done. So after this season I'm done! LMAO
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 22nd 2008, 7:50 am

Good for Jason! I read where the host Chris had said if Jason was the bachelor then his little boy would be the center of it all. So perhaps, they will shoot where Jason lives.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm

YIPEE! I am so happy. ABC hit a gold mine with Jason and I am glad that they are giving him his own show.

summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 24th 2008, 10:13 am

jumping
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 25th 2008, 12:50 pm

Quote :
Jason Mesnick Reacts To Being The Next Bachelor

Jason Mesnick speaks! ABC's newest Bachelor reacts to Wednesday's announcement that he'll star in the 13th season of the long-running reality franchise when it returns in January 2009:

On how he was asked: "Producers approached me at the After the Final Rose Special to see if I'd be interested in being the next Bachelor. All I could think was oh man, I am so excited -- mostly because really I am just the most regular guy you could ever come across and for this to be happening to me is unbelievable. It just leaves me completely speechless."

On his life now and what he looks forward to: "I am a happy guy really. I love my son, I love my work, I love my daily life. All I am missing, really, is someone to share it all with. And what this gives me is a chance to find that. I mean, there's no guarantee but 25 girls? I mean it's a real opportunity to find just one. It's amazing. I am a completely regular guy and for this to happen is unbelievable. I am being given an amazing opportunity. I don't want fame or Hollywood or any of that. I just want a great girl to fill the blank that's in my life."

On whether he has dated since The Bachelorette: "I haven't dated at all since DeAnna. I wanted to give myself the time to heal so that when I got out there again I was really ready to give whoever I am with the respect and total attention she deserves. And I am ready. I am through it and open to giving these girls everything I can to find the one that is right for me."

On how he saw the news of the announcement: "I watched the announcement (on Entertainment Tonight) with (my son)Ty. He liked seeing us together golfing and stuff on TV. He remembers doing that stuff with me and it's fun for us to watch together."

On people's reaction to the announcement: "I have been flooded with emails and voicemails and texts since the announcement. Everyone is sooo supportive. All the guys from the Bachelorette contacted me - they were so kind and said it couldn't have happened to a better guy. It's overwhelming. Everyone's excited for me."

http://www.film.com/tv-addict/story/jason-mesnick-reacts-being-next/21491322/22705878

KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 26th 2008, 5:42 am

New blog from Jason
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=379276576&blogID=427532491

An update for all of my new friends

Thank you so much for the continued support -- I have some great news! I am not sure if you have heard, I have been selected to be the next Bachelor. I am so excited that words really can not explain. (WAAAHOOOO!) This whole experience has been surreal and it just keeps on going. With that said, at this point I am going to have to step away from my MySpace page. The casting producers will be watching over my page for now. They are an amazing group of people with my best interest in mind; so to all my new friends out there I am sorry I will not be able to reply for now, but if you are interested; the right people have their eye on my page.

I am leaving my romance in the hands of the show -- I hope to meet you on the upcoming season.

Good luck to all of us!

-J
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 26th 2008, 9:58 am

Looks like its going to be a Fall and Winter of Reality TV..Very Happy
Bring on the cold weather...I'll be inside watcing TV with a cup of
hot chocolate or a bowl of good ole southern meat and veggie stew.
Depending on the time of evening..Very Happy

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   August 26th 2008, 1:16 pm

I cant wait.

I was thinking that there isnt any reason that Jason and Ty cant be together during this taping. Jason will have his own seperate place and Ty can stay there with Daddy and probably a nanny!

This is amazing for him.

I think this might be there first "regular" guy bachelor. One without all the money, blitz, pizzaz, and spotlight.!!

He REALLY isnt a bachelor, but who the heck cares.......

he is a dreamy guy and whomever falls in love with him, I think will be one lucky girl.

Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   September 7th 2008, 5:51 pm

Im so excited that Jason is the new bachelor!!! I love Jason!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   September 25th 2008, 2:12 pm

bump... for tru...

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   September 25th 2008, 2:17 pm

Thanks! I was thinking Jason was supposed to be the next bachelor and then when I read the other thread I got confused. LOL! I was reading old posts where Jeremy was saying he wanted to be the next bachelor and I thought maybe they had not named the next one yet for sure.

I LOVE Jason and can't wait to see his chance at happiness play out.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   September 25th 2008, 5:56 pm

I can't wait either! I think fliming is supposed to start next month, so hopefully the super sleuthers will have some scoop for us soon.

GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   September 25th 2008, 7:11 pm

Jason was in NYC with Graham recently. Cute pic of them wearing their 46nyc shirts.Smile

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   September 27th 2008, 8:38 pm

Check here for an update/sluething information on the ladies:
http://www.runboard.com/blynn7blf

It is a private thread, so you must register and make one post to see the bachelor threads. Thanks Lynn7.

Last edited by Janelle's#1Fan on October 16th 2008, 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   September 27th 2008, 8:57 pm

They are lucky girls!! That first girl is very pretty and Andrea from NJ looks ready to settle down!! Something about her picture makes me think that. Anywho, she looks like a young Marlo Thomas!
ETA: Thanks for posting their pics!
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 1st 2008, 12:39 am

Thanks J1Fan...
Some of those gals are not lookers are they...At least in those pictures..
The first one is pretty and Erin from Georgia is very sweet looking..
Also Lindsay from S. Carolina is pretty...

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 1st 2008, 8:08 am

charlottesweb wrote:
Thanks J1Fan...
Some of those gals are not lookers are they...At least in those pictures..
The first one is pretty and Erin from Georgia is very sweet looking..
Also Lindsay from S. Carolina is pretty...

LMAO Char! You are sooooooo, Char-like. Ha! You forgot the "bless their hearts....."
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 1st 2008, 3:10 pm

Well Kari and Nicole look interesting! LMAO
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 1st 2008, 3:58 pm

I like Adelaide, Andrea, Erin, and Monica just from a first reaction thing.

They are all attractive and look 'sweet'. They will probably open their mouths and I will be like 'What was I thinking?' but for now they look like matches.

Erin is really not 'too' attractive but she looks 'really' sweet.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 20th 2008, 2:21 pm

So what's the deal? I registered at the new board and posted, but couldn't find the photos of the girls, what page are they on? There are so many pages to go through. I did see that Adelaide was a fake and isn't really going to be on the show.

I credit the Fort for getting me addicted to reality tv and sleuthing, though, I don't have a sliver of the talent that those ladies have. The Bachelor starts in January correct? Does that mean it is being filmed right now?

I also noticed that the ladies at the Fort were talking about us, more specifically Janelles#1 fan posting something... LOL. I don't know why I got pleasure in that.
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 20th 2008, 6:45 pm

What's the Fort's link Moody?

J#1fan can you tell us what is going on with the
Bachelor 13?

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 20th 2008, 6:58 pm

Char check this site out if you want info on the new season:

http://www.runboard.com/blynn7blf

Moody you have to make one post to see their secret bachelor threads. demon banana

Last edited by Janelle's#1Fan on October 22nd 2008, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 20th 2008, 10:48 pm

Moody wrote:
I also noticed that the ladies at the Fort were talking about us, more specifically Janelles#1 fan posting something... LOL. I don't know why I got pleasure in that.

Janelle#1Fan is a secrect weapon. She posts later at night all her finds.... Glad you are around J#1FAN!!!
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 20th 2008, 11:07 pm

Thank you J#1Fan for the links...Maybe when the Bachelor starts we'll get a little excitement in our bones again.Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 21st 2008, 4:49 am

Char, the "FORT" stands for Fansofrealitytv.com. That is where I got hooked on Winelle. duts rule
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 21st 2008, 8:15 am

There's a lot to read at both these sites...I absolutely think I must have ADD..I read awhile and if there's too much to read my mind wanders to other places I want to
be at instead if where I'm at...
Did that make sense. confused Very Happy

At this site that J#1fan gave us there are some posters that are saying the filming started around the second week of Oct.
If that is true than we should be getting some pictures of the girls out before long...
Jane Doe found the first ones of the last Bachelor...
JD where are you!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 22nd 2008, 8:13 am

study
Back to top Go down
ifeeltheneed

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 23rd 2008, 2:47 am

whistle
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   October 23rd 2008, 6:36 am

are we studying again?? LOL
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   November 5th 2008, 8:34 pm

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   November 5th 2008, 9:12 pm

Man he's a hottie!! I just love him!
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   November 5th 2008, 10:16 pm

How cute!!! and look at those soulful eyes.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   November 6th 2008, 8:12 pm

Beautiful picture Jane. You always find the best quality pictures. I wonder if he has commented about the Deanna/Jessie split.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 13 - Jason Mesnick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: