all about big brother ~ aabb
Welcome to All About Big Brother.
No ads if you sign up. Also, you can post if you are a member.
Registration is super easy... you don't even need to respond to an email.
It's probably a good idea to check out "About this site" before posting.

all about big brother ~ aabb

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister
Share | 

Operation Ink Off part Deux

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts: 37978
Registration date: 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Operation Ink Off part Deux   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:43 pm

OPERATION INK-OFF
Dr. TATTOFF TAKES ON ORANGE COUNTY
BY TAKING OFF RESIDENTS' TATTOOS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Irvine, California- Due to the overwhelming demand for tattoo removal, Dr. TATTOFF, the nation's leading tattoo removal chain is taking OPERATION INK-OFF South, to Orange County. For the first time ever, Dr. TATTOFF is offering Orange County residents free tattoo removal.

On July 30, 2008 anyone who shows up between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM at Dr. TATTOFF's Irvine office, located at 15751 Rockfield Blvd., Suite 120, will receive free treatment. Patients will be treated on a first come first served basis and can get up to six (6) square inches treated.

Originally intended to be an annual event, Dr. TATTOFF Medical Director (and current Dr. 90210 star), Dr. Will Kirby made the choice to bring OPERATION INK-OFF to Orange County after the overwhelming success of the Company's first INK-OFF in February 2008. "We treated over 90 people that day, and people just kept coming through the door. There is a much larger need in the Community for our services than we anticipated, and I thought, why not give the people of Orange County the opportunity to have free tattoo removal."

Dr. Kirby will personally be on-hand that day to meet and treat patients, along with Dr. TATTOFF nurse and former "Bachelor" winner, Sarah Brice. Other attendees will include Dr. TATTOFF founder "My Fair Brady" star Christopher Knight, and his wife, Adrianne Curry.

Dr. TATTOFF is the country's first branded tattoo removal chain. They have performed over 20,000 tattoo removal treatments and are the experts in the field of tattoo removal. http://www.drtattoff.com Dr. TATTOFF has been featured on the front page of the Sunday NY Times, the front page of the LA Times, CNN, ABC World News Tonight, LA Ink, San Francisco Chronicle, Seattle Times, Miami Herald, Houston Chronicle, The Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Dr. 90210, My Fair Brady, Fox News, Maxim, Daily News, Chicago Tribune, Us Weekly, In Touch, Life & Style, LA Confidential, Angeleno, 944, TMZ.com, TMZ (television), KROQ FM, KIIS FM, Star 98.7, Adam Carolla Show, OC Weekly, OC Metro, and more.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=285959495&blogID=413023784

All Star
All Star

Number of posts: 2235
Registration date: 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Operation Ink Off part Deux   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:22 pm

They can remove a tatt in one sitting?....Never knew that!

ED...are you listening? LOL

That's nice of them to do it for free.....Sort of like a second chance for some folks

with regrets.
Back to top Go down
Ocean Blue

Number of posts: 170
Registration date: 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Operation Ink Off part Deux   Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:41 pm

FRANGA wrote:
They can remove a tatt in one sitting?....Never knew that!

ED...are you listening? LOL

That's nice of them to do it for free.....Sort of like a second chance for some folks

with regrets.

I don't think they can do a removal in one treatment. I remember Will saying it was something like 6 up to 20 treatments to complete the job. So the only regret may be that you go in, get you tat looking shittier than ever and realize that you're gonna be paying for a whole lot more treatment .
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts: 22965
Registration date: 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Operation Ink Off part Deux   Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm

It takes many treatments to remove a tattoo. They only give the first one free. Kind of a scam claiming it's free tattoo removal.
Back to top Go down

Operation Ink Off part Deux
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb ::  :: -